Juggie

shittyfanfics_ द्वारा

COMPLETED ~ Set a year after Jughead moves to the Southside, where he's one of the most popular guys in scho... अधिक

Welcome to Southside
Moving On
Dirty B
Sandy and Keg's
Strike
author's note for all of you
The Cliff
The Jacket
Soulmates
The Wait
March
Promposal
Prom
Breathe.
The Day After Prom
Weird
Signficants
The World Turned Upside Down
The Chaos of a Party
And the Chaos Begins
who?
QUICK NOTE 💘
That's Who.
State of Shock
Epilogue
Character Q & A
omg whaaat

I've Moved On.

1.8K 35 3
shittyfanfics_ द्वारा

*Keira's POV*

The rest of the night was bearable. Jughead and Betty looked cute, and didn't show that much PDA. I was happy for them. I truly was.

I hung out with Polly, as well as Betty's posse. They were all really nice. I was hanging out with Kevin, mostly because I already met him before.

If you ask how I felt, seeing my boyfriend break up with me and have a girlfriend in the next second, I guess I wouldn't really be able to answer. It felt pretty weird at first, but I only wanted them to be happy. I just wanted Jughead to be happy, really.

And what about your happiness, Keira? 

Oh shut up, subconscious, you wouldn't know anything.

Do I?  I know more than you can imagine, Keira.

Um, hello. I know just as much as you do.

But really, Keira. Are you happy?

I'm happy as long as they're happy. Gosh, stop antagonizing me.

_______________

Jughead, being a gentleman, took me home and I thanked him for coming tonight. He politely smiled and left. I thought he would give me a kiss on the cheeks or something, I don't know.

But when I thought about it, it was okay. Jughead was still my friend.

______________

(Two Months Later)

I ran to Moira and gave her a hug.

"Ooh, I'm gonna miss you, K!"

I laughed. "It's just two months, M. I'll video call you everyday. Besides, I might find someone cute!"

She giggled and hugged me tighter. "See you after summer, K. Love you."

"Love you too!"

I hugged Brandy and Chet. They said they were proud of me. They were like my big brothers.

I made my way to Jughead. He smiled.

"I'm so proud of you. I mean, really! Scholarship in New York?! That's crazy!" He said.

I chuckled. "Thanks, Jughead." I said.

He pulled me in for a hug and I was pretty shocked. "Please, call me Juggie." He said. I smiled,  he was happy.

(Six Hours Later)

I boarded the plane and texted my mom that I was already on the plane. She replied saying that I'd text her as soon as I landed. I took a Polaroid of the view from my window. I absolutely loved it. I opened up my Newspaper Clearbook and looked back at the past few months. To be honest, I was really proud of myself. I had lived with being friends with Jughead. I was so proud that I had moved passed the drama.

You did it Keira.

For once, subconscious, you are right.
I've moved on.

a/n: this is the second to the last chapter 😭 can't believe it's over. i'll probably post the epilogue tomorrow, monday, or later today 😚😚😚 will start to write my new fanfic by today

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

740 25 15
She the girl from the Northside that is viewed as the innocent sweet good girl and His the boy from the Southside viewed as the typical bad boy with...
405K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
401K 10K 68
BUGHEAD Betty is a badass northside queen, who everyone at her school hates and every parent is afraid of. She dresses only in black, wears black boo...
47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...