Isabella Mikaelson(Completed)...

Od andrea100202

Have you ever heard of Isabella Swan? The petty little human? Well you see... that girl truly doesn't exist... Více

Hello siblings
Mother?!!
Meeting the Scooby gang
Hanging out with the girls
Elena's a good friend
The Mikaelson ball
Damon
More then friends
Nik finds out
Esther's back
"We have a problem"
Siblingly love
I'm back
Forgiving
Not a Chapter
The five
Mikael
Getting my daughter back
The Killer
Slasher Book
We all go a little mad sometimes
Dove Cameron/ Annabella
The Hunter's Curse
Hallucinations
O Come, All Ye Faithful
We three
Isabella/ Dove Cameron
New cover
Epilogue
Stalker story
Stalker story

Mystic Falls here I come

9K 211 4
Od andrea100202

Isabella's P.O.V

I was finally able to let my true nature roam free as I drove down the highway in my new glossy red Porsche, heading towards Mystic Falls to surprise my brother and my siblings that I haven't seen in centuries. My brother told me that they were awake and told me to visit after I was done playing the petty human Isabella Swan. I shook my real blonde curly hair and thought about it.I didn't tell him that I was visiting because I wanted it to be a surprise. You must be thinking, shouldn't I hate my brother for staking my siblings? And I answer no. I am part vampire, werewolf, and witch. A tribrid. I stand my brother as he staked all my siblings because I knew that all he wanted was for them to be safe. Now that I knew they were all unstaked, I knew a reunion was the proper thing to have. People change over the last couple of centuries. I blew past the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign and I knew I made the right choice. Mystic Falls here I come!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

390K 10.7K 56
The minute Bellatrix gets a call from an old friend needing a favor she will be thrown on the biggest goose chase of her life. Little does our littl...
61.1K 1.1K 15
Meet Amelia Swan, she is 19 and has lightly tanned skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes. She is the daughter of Charlie Swan and Juliette Connors...
2.1K 64 7
Set after Breaking Dawn and during The Vampire Diaries season 7, although I've played around with the timeline a little. What if Bella's name had nev...
518K 11.3K 51
So in this story, Bella already knows about the world of the supernatural. Being as her older sister is part of it. Elizabeth Swan is an Original Tr...