love with regrets .

De MariamOlaya

Mais

CHAPTER ONE - back to where i started

love with regrets .

58 3 2
De MariamOlaya

prologue

I looked down at the table my hands were shaking as i tired to keep still and then i remembered i wasn't alone , his shaggy blond hair was even longer now and his blue eyes looked distanced .   It had been two years since i've seen him  ,  two years since i came out of rehab a part of me wanted scream at the thought of the word but i kept still and quite . " Jenna " he spoke my name soft but far away , i rushed my head up to look into his eyes but i was far too late he looked away just before i could . " look brandon , we can make this work we can , please we can make it work " i tired to make my words come out carful and not sound like i was begging for him but i was i need him . " jenna " he whispeared softly so soft that i don't know if it was my mind making me think that he said it but didn't " it can't work " before i could think he stood up and walked out the door . Tears rushed to my eyes and the waiter came around " miss , can i get you anything ? " before i could think i spoke " get me the menu on the alcho section " , i knew this wasnt right i've been clean for two years but i needed to find my way out my way our this place .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...
3.2M 260K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
112K 3.4K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...
268K 32.2K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...