Camp Sapphire

Oleh Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

17

1.4K 76 102
Oleh Kid076

It works with me.

Chris up there.

Rylee POV

  Just when we thought we had brief moment of peace, this shit happens. "Looks like we won't be able to go kayaking for our lives." I said with air quotes to Justen. "Babe take a deep breath. We're getting out of here. Alive at that." he said as he wrapped his arms around me as I stood by the window watching the flames erupt. The camp looks a complete mess now to be honest. There's blood, bodies and now charred remains scattered all around. Add to the fact that those bodies are now starting to rot, the stench is becoming semi unbearable from this nasty ass heatwave. "Come on. Let's get away from the window. You never know who's out there." he said as he pulled me away from the window. 

  I laid up with my head on his chest while he rubbed my back. "What do they want with us?" I said as we laid in the bed. "Your guess is as good as mine baby. In the 4 years that I've been working here, this never happened. It was mostly laughs and people enjoying themselves. Not people running for their live and explosions." he sighed after that last part. "I'm sorry. I should've never came here. That way you could've have that experience again." I said as he stopped and sat up. "Rylee you talking real crazy right now." he said calmly. "I'm just saying. Had I never came here, your summer would've been fun and-" "This would've never happened!" he said cutting me off. "I would've never met you, we wouldn't have this bomb ass relationship. I would've never felt as happy as I do now." he continued. 

  Sometimes I wonder why I'm always like this. "Rylee when I first saw you, I was interested in you. You had me hooked and I didn't even know your name yet. I was happy as hell when I found out that you were in my group. More time for me to get to know you and see where we could go." he said as he held my hand. Well, I was not expecting allat to be honest. "You one of the best things that happened to me. I thought I told you that yesterday. Come one Rylee, stop doubting me." he said as I smiled at him. "There's that smile that I love to see." he said as I kissed him. "You know I'm going to check that explosion out right?" I said as I kissed him again. " Yeah I already know that but you're not doing it right now. It's my time." he said as I smirked. "Is that right?" I questioned him. "Absolutely now bring that ass." he said grabbing my ass.

  The Next Day

  I woke up the next day in a little bit of pain. Rule #1, never let your boyfriend blow your back out the night before you go and the try to investigate shit like a Caucasian. Shit I have noodle legs at the moment. I can't let him see that though because if he does, the nigga will not let me leave or live it down. I struggled out the bed to walk to the bathroom. It feels like I'm falling through the cracks of the earth right now. Once I finally made it to the bathroom I took a good look at myself. The stress is definitely getting to me. I have that new relationship glow though. This is one of the times where he walk behind me and put his head on my shoulder. I smiled at the thought. I really happy that I have someone like him by my side. 

  I hurried and showered before putting some clothes on before anyone woke up. Once I was done, I quietly snuck out the house and made my way to the lake house. Along the way, I walked across a few dead bodies along the way. All these innocent people who lost their lives because of a sick bastard. I made careful to stay hidden because i still wasn't too sure it was safe to be out out here like that. When I finally made it to my destination, I saw all of the damage. Everything was destroyed and the place smelt very.....burnt to say the least. I was getting a headache just by standing here. I know y'all probably saying  "well duh dumbass. Nobody told you to even go there in the first place", shut up. Out the corner of my eye, I saw a note on the wall. "It's not over" it read as I hauled ass outta there. 

  "Babe calm down. You almost knocked me down." Justen said as he opened the door. "We have to go. Now!" I yelled as he hugged me. "Wait calm down. Talk to me. What happened?" he said as I took a deep breath. "Justen there's no need to talk about it, we have to get outta here and get to Camp Superior. Now." I said as he nodded his head. "OK let me get everybody together and then we can go." he said as I paced around the house for a few seconds. "Rylee, wassup?" Marlon said as they all came into the room."We are leaving. Get whatever you need because we're going today." I said. "I thought we were leaving-" "We're going now!" I said cutting Lira off as everyone nodded their heads. "Justen tried to grab my hand as I walked out but I snatched it away from him. 

  I'm not gonna lie, that kinda hurt me to do that to be honest. "Good thing I froze a couple of waters for us to travel with." Deonte said as we continued to walk. "Rylee." Justen said as I ignored him. Halfway through the walk, my leg gave out on me. I looked to Justen as he continued to walk. Shit. "I got ya." Marlon said as he and Deonte helped me along the way. This is not good as we all know the weakest link is killed first and right now that would be me. I soon regained my strength and continued to walk with them. When we finally made it to the camp, it was quiet around there. That could only mean two things and I'm hoping I'm wrong about one of them. So far however, it looks like the place is well kept, so far so good.

  "Let's look for their vans." I said as we continued to walk. I'm not gonna lie, their cabins looked so nice from the outside, I can only imagine what the inside looked like. "Found them." Marlon said signaling us to where the vans were. Looks like that option was thrown out the window as their vans were either burned to a crisp or outta gas. Shit looks like we're really stuck here now. "You're gonna have fun this summer" I mimicked my mom in my head. She ain't mention me fighting for my damn life anywhere in that little statement. "Well let's look around and see if they have any flare guns that we could use or anything in general to protect ourselves with." I said as we walked around the camp. Ironically, everything was still intact which I found to be weird.

  When we got near one of the buildings, these nasty ass odor bitch slapped the hell outta me. "The fuck is that smell?!" I said as we walked around the building. There were about 7 bodies stacked on top of each other. there were different things on each body. Some had their head cut off, other's arms and legs. About 3 of them had different letters on the. "I C U" i said as a chill ran down my back. I suddenly don't feel safe here. "Um, did....you.. do you think they have an equipment room around here or something like that?" I said a little shaken up. "I would hope so. Let's look." Marlon said as he walked with me.  As we were walking, I was getting the feeling that were being watched. "Marlon let's hurry." I said as I walked faster. 

  "OK. I think this is the building he said as we finally came to the building. "Load up." I said as I picked up a bow and arrow as well as an aluminum bat. Shortly after that, the door slammed closed. I ran to the door trying to open it but it was pointless. Looks like we were locked in from the outside. "Marlon we have to get..... Marlon?" I said as it was too quiet in here. I looked and saw him knocked out in the corner. "Shit." I said as I dropped the bow and arrow and got in my stance. I'll be damned if I'm not going out without a fight. I heard a couple of noises but it sounded like they were coming from everywhere. This was messing with my head. Out of nowhere, I was tackled to the ground by this shadowy figure. Everything was moving so fasyt as the moment so I couldn't really see straight. 

  He pulled out this knife and was about to cut me when I kneed his ass in the balls. When he hunched over, I kicked the shit outta him making him drop his knife. "Get the fuck up." I said as he staggered. I cracked my neck "Let's go." I said as threw the first punch. He caught it mid swing as he threw me to the wall. When he rushed toward me, I moved outta the way as his face collided with the wall. His mask fell off and I got a good look at his face. I've never seen this man before and he looks crazy (he's black in case you were wondering). "Now I really have to kill you." he said. He rushed towards me again as his face collided straight with my fist. I didn't stop as I kept beating his ass until he picked me up and body slammed me on the ground, making me cough up blood. Marlon, get yo ass up. 

  "See I was gonna kill your friend first but since you're putting up a good fight, I guess I can start with you. It was a pleasure killing the people here. They weren't anything like you." he said as I was supposed to feel scared and honored. He to reach for his knife as I limped towards my bat. I had my back turned as he came running but his ass was in for a surprise. I clocked the shit outta him with the bat, home -fucking-run. While he as on the ground, I wasted no time beating his ass with the bat. "Lets start with this arm." I said bring the bat down on his right arm as he release a blood curling scream. Music to my ears. "We should go with this on next." I said as I brung the bat down on his right kneecap. He won't be needing that leg anytime soon. He reached for the knife with his left hand and tried to swing on my leg. 

  "You almost had me there." I said as I jumped out of the way and smashed that same hand, lodging the knife in middle of his hand. "Welp this is getting boring." I said smashing his left kneecap. I made my way back to his arm and killed his hope of using that one. The bat was now curved in an L shape so I grabbed another one. I began to wind my arms up before bringing it down on his chest. "I'm gonna get a home run." I said as I continuously brought the bat down on him until I heard a crack as he coughed up blood. "Jack pot." I said as I pick his now paralyzed body up and placed it on the table. I repeatedly brought the bat down on his head, smashing that shit to pieces. "I'll be damned if I'm dying today" I said as I wiped my face with a near by towel before spitting on his body. I smacked the shit outta Marlon, hoping that would wake him up. 

  When it didn't I poured some water on him as he woke up, fake drowning in the process. "Now how you let that nigga knock you out like that?" I said as he woke up. "He caught me off guard damn. You did allat?" he said as I nodded my head and pointed to the bat. "Home-fucking-run." I said. "I'm not fucking with you when your angry. Hulk smash head ass." he said as I laughed. He took the bat from my hand and began to break the handled of the door. Once he finally broke the door, we ran out of there with the things we had to the rest of the group. I ran straight into Justen's arms and kissed that nigga with all the passion in the world. "I'm so sorry." I said as he was speechless. "Damn." was all he said before snapping out of his day dream before taking a good look at me. 

  "Wait what happened to you?" he asked. "Long story short. The killer was still here and almost killed us so I had to do what I had to do." I said as he looked at me. "We have to find a place to stay. Let's go." he said as we all headed for the nearest cabin. Luckily we found one that happened to a few feet away from us. The door was locked but I had my trusty locksmith here with me. After Justen got the door opened, we all rushed in, careful not to make too much noise. He locked the door and made sure that the locks were intact ans that all the blinds were shut and windows locked. "We cannot stay here." he said as I nodded my head. "We have to go back." I said as nobody disagreed with me. "Looks like we're stuck here" Lira said. "So what do we do now?" Chris said. I honestly forgot about him. 

"We fight to the death."

Bow! That's the end of that

Thoughts?

Rylee?

Justen?

Their Decision?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

189 6 1
gay cowboys!!
420K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
192K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
685 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.