Determination {Female Frisk x...

De PokemonAC

Frisk looked into his E/C eyes. "You never made me happy." Y/N backed up from Frisk, afriad. Y/N was fighting... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Frisk
Chapter 2: Parents
Chapter 3:Golden Flowers
Chapter 4: Chara Dreamurr
Chapter 5: Dinner with The Dreammur's
Chapter 6: Dinner with The Dreammur's Part 2
Chapter 7:Justin
Chapter 8:Fire
Chapter 9: AC
Chapter 10: Nightmares
Chapter 11: Prom
Chapter 12: Prom Part 2
Chapter 13: Perfect
lemon warning
Another Lemon Warning
EEEEEWWEEWEWEWEWE
Chapter 16:College
Chapter 18: New Year
Chapter 19: Feelings PT1
Chapter 20: Feelings PT2
Chapter 21: Feelings PT3
Chapter 22: Feelings PT4
Chapter 23: To The End PT1
Chapter 24: I'll Always Be There For You.
A/N

Chapter 25: I'll Always Be There For You.

2.1K 11 6
De PokemonAC

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. The pain was unbearable. He could barely move without hurting himself. He slowly got up, pain biting at him. He slowly stood up, cuts all over his body he started limping back to their cabin.
Y/N spotted Shiro, sitting down on a bench near the cabin and called his name out. Shiro looked up and smiled. "Y/N! Your alive! B-But.. How?" He asked. Y/N narrowed his eyes. "Im alive and that's all that matters. We need to get Frisk back." Y/N said, turning back to the cabin.

Y/N drenched a white towel in water and cleaned his wounds. He then bandaged them up and stood up. In the distance, small glass clanking noises were being made. "What is making that sound?" He asked quietly to himself. He slowly made his way down stairs, as the noise got louder. He opened the door and wuickly hide behind it to find AC, well, evil AC making a potion. She was moving around the room frantically as if she was looking for something. Y/N made his way upstairs and got a running head start in. He quickly grabbed her wand, and looks for another forever potion. He found on and threw it at her feet,her eyes turning back to their original red. AC gazed at Y/N and pulled him into a protective hug. AC was very silent. "AC.. you can talk you know," he said, smiling a bit. AC opened her mouth a frowned. She quickly signed something to her. "You threw the wrong forever potion." She signed. "The spell is off me but it took my voice. Thank you, for trying to help.." She signed. Y/N sighed. "Alright. Now we have AC. We need to get Shiro and Stacy. Come on!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.3K 157 8
One day, Sans fell sick. His sickness came out of nowhere and it cannot be cured no matter how many medicines Gaster gave him. Because of the sicknes...
12.5K 259 29
Y/N was the eldest of the royal family. Her life was great. She was turning 16, the age where she'll be able to help her parents with royal duties, a...
715 17 25
"In this world, its kill or be killed" - Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two rac...
977 10 25
(Complete) Monsters may be free, but there is a high price to pay for the one that freed them. Deciding Frisk is better off being a mystery, the mons...