Something's Gotta Give

Por Sarahbeth552002

Penny Campbell has been Dr. Samuel Evers's housekeeper for over two years and he is still a mystery to her. S... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (The End)
Sweetest Goodbye (Navy book 3)
A Beautiful Mess
Best of Me
The Nearness of You
Sunny
More of You
Dream
Love Me Sweet (Love Me book 1)
Love Me True (Love Me book 2)
I Remember You
To See You
Love Me Dear (Love Me book 3)
The Best Thing (Stevens Book 8)
Let It Be Me (Triplets 1)
And So It Goes (Stevens book 10)
Trust In Me (Triplets book 2)
Night and Day (Stevens Book 11)
Next to Me (Triplets book 3)

Soft Place to Fall

22.8K 279 5
Por Sarahbeth552002

https://www.wattpad.com/story/110465730-soft-place-to-fall

Carmen Morales has finally moved on from her troubled past and, to the outside world, she appears to have it all; success, wealth, and beauty. She's at the top of her career as a international supermodel. Unfortunately, success comes with a new set of problems in the form of menacing phone calls and letters, and they're something that she can no longer ignore. Will Pruitt has served his country, giving all that he could possibly give without losing his life in the process. His body has healed but his soul hasn't. At loose ends until he's able to return to active duty, he takes a job 'babysitting' a friend of a friend who is being threatened. The catch is that he has to keep a low profile, and anyone who knows Will, knows that this is an impossibility when it comes to a beautiful woman, and Carmen is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Will Carmen be able to withstand all of Will's undeniable charm and will Will be able to keep Carmen safe from the danger that is threatening her?

Navy Book 4

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

631K 16.3K 58
Britt Malone was your average, busy medical student. She was a pretty good student, one who studied constantly. After her social life took a toll, Br...
81.8K 7.8K 24
Mave Stevens has lived a dream life as a famous actress in a famous family, but she never thought fame would put her in danger. Having survived being...
616 47 24
"And in his eyes, she was the prettiest girl he ever saw" So, there's always a rule about one-sided love, so let me tell you, it's like you're pourin...
197 19 17
Amelia Nicholes is a medical intern who is very dedicated to her profession. She is preparing for her first day, when she meets a handsome stranger i...