My Sire Is A Myth

Von Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 45

15.9K 809 32
Von Lady_Escapist

I hope you like it...please enjoy!!
.

.

.
Prince Elían's POV

I was holding her.

Just like that. She was pressed against me and my arms were around her.

Why? Why did I allow it?

I had no idea and to top it off I did not feel the urge to kill her rather then to protect her.

I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to trace her lips with my tongue I wanted to hold her and discover her body.
I wanted to bite her neck, put my venom in her and make her mine.

'Only mine'

The urge was foreign, but there.

Her hurt voice echoed in my head, how she had told me to finish her off. I had wanted to do nothing more then drink her dry.

What had happened to that? What had changed my mind?

I tensed up when I felt her head move. Slowly she lifted her eyes and stared into mine. Her hand liften and she placed it on my cheek. What was she doing?

My eyes closed but only for a moment before I started leaning towards her, her eyes widened while I wondered what the hell I was doing.

I was only inches away, I felt her warm breath.

Her lips were rosy.

Her nervousness and uneasiness was obvious and it bothered me to the out most. I wanted her to succumb to me, I wanted her under my control.

Avery's eyes closed and she waited, she was waiting for my move but I was frozen in place.

Did I really want to kiss a human girl, this human girl?

Suddenly I was distracted by a pair of footsteps that came closer and closer. I jumped backwards of the bed and turned for the door but not before I saw Avery rip her eyes open and gasp before she landed face down onto the mattress.

I cringed at the sound of her yelp at the force, she was weak and not apt for a sudden movement like that. It must have hurt her.

I was busy though flashing out of the room and met the owner of the footsteps, it was my father.

"Elían, I was looking for you we need to make plans." His voice was sinister. "Let's go to the office."

I was not in the mood to talk kingdom problems but I didn't have much of a choice.

The image of sad blue eyes flashed before my eyes.

I followed my father into his office and he went behind his desk.

"Elían, something is happening." He bent down and retrieved something from a drawer in his desk.
I sucked my breath as I saw what he was holding.

It was a piece of my mother dress she had worn. The same dress I had seen her in at the lake, the same dress she had worn the last day she was with us.

"What is this doing in the middle of the castle grounds?" My father's voice was low.

Again Avery's eyes flashed before me, they were begging.

"I don't know," the words slipped out of my mouth without a thought.

'I wanted to kiss her.'

"Elían what is with you, are you even listening to me?' My dad asked with a warning tone.

Avery's perfect lips crossed my mind and I inwardly groaned, I had wanted to taste them.

"Elían," my father's voice was loud now. "A piece of your mother's clothing his out there somewhere and all you say is, well nothing."

'How could I?'

"Say something," he urged.

Avery's pretty face flashed before my eyes.

'Why did you have to interrupt me?'

"The bothers and I considered this a warning from Valiria that she would be back." My father went on.

'I wanted to kiss her...'

Valiria's seducing voice and choice of words came flooding into my mind sending all images away from Avery.

What if I had accepted her offer? I would have saved us a war.

But I would have sold my soul to the devil.

And Avery? I would have killed her without doubt. Why hadn't I yet anyway?

"She will be back," my voice was flat, emotionless.
"She promised to come back and destroy the rest if us, just like she did my mother." I added bitterly, rage beginning to work it's way to cover every fiber of my body.

"She wants your kingdom," I hissed at my dad, "and she won't stop at nothing to have it."

My father had gone quiet and was glaring at me with his mouth slightly agape.

"What the hell are you talking about?" My father questioned outraged.

I stared into his eyes. "She came to me, or actually lured me into Azalea's garden. Asked me to take her hand, take your kingdom; she said we would rule it together."

By now my father's mouth hung lower then it had before, with fire in his eyes.

"She said we would be unstoppable and our children would be the most powerful ever created." I added. I had to get it of my chest.

"She what?" A voice whispered.

Without turning I knew it was Dimitri. The three bothers had entered the room.

"I suppose you heard me right?" I shot back, "she asked me to sell the kingdom." I growled.

In an instant he was in front of me.

"Did you accept?"

Immediately Avery's blue eyes came to my mind and then my mother's sad face.

"No, my mother stopped me." My voice was scruff.

If I didn't have their attention before, I sure had it now. I knew each of the brothers and my father waited for an explanation. For a moment I didn't want to tell them anything, I was still mad at the brothers for never showing up when my mother had been killed; they'd show up for Avery but not for their own cousin.

"Valiria was trying to convince me, seducing me with pretty words and magic no doubt, I felt myself giving in when all of a sudden a force pushed her away, since she was close to me. When I looked around there's she was, hovering above the water. I tried to talk to her but she disappeared." Damn this was about the longest I had ever cared to explain something.

Nobody spoke a word.

It was a dead silence, everybody busy with trying to figure out what had happened.

"When I came back I found Avery in Azalea's tower passed out and barely breathing." Now everybody looked at me with curious eyes. "Both doors are locked, one with a key and the other with a code that only my mother knew. Both doors were open and she was on the ground by the balcony."

Again silence reigned the room, when suddenly Landis looked up and brushed his red hair out of his face.

"That is relieving to hear on one part. It can only mean she's not on the bad side. If I'm correct," he paused for a moment, " Nobody entered the room after Azalea's death and nobody knew the code right?"

My father nodded.

"That only means the girl is on our side, if...Azalea's spirit is among us then it went to Avery." Landis spoke with a matter of fact tone.

"Why, if that is true, would her spirit go to her and not us?" My father questioned.

Nobody knew an answer to that.

"We need to ask the girl," Evander spoke for the first time. "That is if she will tell us."

"I will do it," Landis offered.

"No", my father spoke "I will."

Uneasiness overtook me. I didn't want any of them questioning her, if somebody did I would do it myself but I hated the idea of having anyone near her.

"Valiria promised there would be a real war if I didn't accept the offer." I quickly added to to change the subject.

"Then let there be a war," my father growled.

"We will need more protection to have a war then we do now." I told him.

He glared intently at me, "Let the king handle that."

Avery's POV

I had not really moved since I had fallen face down on the bed. I was hurting to bad. Wallowing in self pity? Well, I didn't care!
What had I been thinking?

To kiss the vampire prince?

Disappointment clenched my heart but how ridiculous of me. Of course he wouldn't, he had better things to do then kiss me, the abomination.

An offended tear slipped down my cheek. I didn't care to wipe it away, my chest was knotted in an unreleased sob. But I didn't want to cry again.

I should have been smarter then to think a royal prince would care about me.

I was embarrassed by my own feelings.

'How ridiculous.'

It was no use, the tears came down without permission and a wrecked sob escaped my lips. I never cried so easily I was probably in the process of becoming an emotional wimp or worse, losing my mind.

Suddenly I felt the urge to talk to Azalea but there was no way unless I went back into the tower I needed her to explain everything to me.

I remembered the Prince's shocked expression at seeing Azalea and the one word that he has spoken.

Mother.

A shiver ran down my spine. Azalea was prince Elían's mother. The information was exhilarating. It excited me for an unknown reason.

That meant Azalea had been King Lathan's wife. I remembered how his eyes had gone soft at the mention of her hair color.

'What was it again?'

Blue, yes it had been blue.

I didn't really know how it had happened that Azalea had come out of my body all I knew was that one moment she had still been inside of me and the next I had woken up on the bed I was still on.

I wondered how I had gotten down from the tower, the only thing that made sense was the one I didn't want to be true, The prince had brought me down but then again it was strange how the king wouldn't have done it if Azalea was really his wife.

Speaking of the devil, the king himself was standing at the door entrance at that moment. His eyes where grim and with a few long strides he was at the side of my bed.

'Am I in for punishment?'

The way my mind had begun to think was frightening, would I always think the negative thoughts before the positive now?

I began to panic when the Kings eyes grew red in front of me and his canines peeked out of his parted lips.

'What is he up to?'

With a sudden jerk he grabbed hold of my wrist and brought it close to his mouth.

'No'

"What do you know about Azalea," he gruffly hissed.

Without a warning he plunged his razor sharp teeth into my wrist, I yelped as it felt like he tore through flesh and nerve.

My eyes stayed glued to his mouth on my wrist as he swallowed the first few mouthfuls but savored the last one before he moved his fangs out of the punctured holes. His eyes closed and his brows creased in concentration.

After a while he opened them and swallowed the rest of my blood. A shiver of disgust ran down my spine.

"Why are you always hiding everything." I was surprised at the monotone sound of his voice.

"Why are you?", he growled and roughly grabbed my shoulders. My eyes widened in shock at his ourburst.

"We are under attack and you make matters worse, what the hell did you do in the tower?" I had never seen the king lose it in a way he did now.

"Weren't you locked up in here?" I kept quiet not knowing what to say but that only irritated him further.

His hands on my shoulders grew tighter. "I asked you a question." He hissed each word angrily.

I opened my mouth to say something but a familiar burn ran down my throat. I was stopped shortly in my track unable to speak.

The king saw my struggle and released me with a long annoyed sigh.

"One day I will find the person that plays these games with us and I will make him explain." His voice was quiet.

I only nodded because I couldn't agree more, I needed explanation as well.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

204K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
285K 6.5K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
535K 5.3K 12
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "Hush now my drahá. Cease your whimpers." He mutters ocean eyes leaving a trail of scorching fire down my fle...
30.4K 330 27
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...