Love Games

By VMINNIEME

Taehyung and Jimin like to play games and this time, the game is, who can seduce Jungkook. BTS SMUT - Vmin... More

Fucking Jimin
Jungshook
Rock, Paper, Scissors
600 Fucking Meter Dash
Fucking Kim Taehyung
Truth or Dare
"You Win. You Win."

Snakeus

1.1K 22 0
By VMINNIEME

Jimin was giggling, reading Jungkook's cute little message to him again. He was sitting on Yoongi's bed, in his robe and Yoongi was sitting next to him, watching BTS Crack videos with Hobi.

Hobi started laughing hysterically all of a sudden when he saw the replay of Tae and Jimin on Ask in a Box. "HAHAHAAHA! Jimin's finger!" he laughed. Jimin pouted and Yoongi looked at him and laughed. "Wonder what else is small?" he teased.

Jimin looked at him angrily. "Hey fuck you!" he tried to punch him but Yoongi swerved and Jimin missed and he fell slightly forward on the bed due to his drunkenness. Yoongi leaned over him.

"Don't get fucked up." he said in Jimin's ear and Jimin giggled as his low scratchy voice sent a tickly chill down his spine.

Jimin sat up. "Oh really?" he said and he pushed Yoongi down on the bed. He got on top of him.

"I'll fuck you up!" he teased and he grabbed Yoongi by the neck. Yoongi looked up at Jimin, his robe had fallen down some and he could just make out his nipple, he was sitting right on his fucking dick and he was holding his neck, his soft cute hands on his neck was making him start to get aroused as he stared up at Jimin's mischievous face, his blonde hair hanging down. Fuck he wanted him so bad.

"Jimin get off." said Yoongi lazily. By looking at him you would never know that inside he was full of fire for Jimin.

Hobi started laughing. He was so drunk. They all were. "Jimin fuck him up!' he instigated. Jimin looked over at Hobi and his eyes fully closed as he started to laugh. Yoongi could feel his dick getting harder.

"Jimin what did I say?" he said and he grabbed Jimin by the waist and flung him down on the bed.

He leaned down on him and went low to Jimin's ear. "I would be the one to choke you." whispered Yoongi in Jimin's ear, so soft, so low, so deep, that Hobi couldn't hear. Jimin felt another chill down his spine.

Oh fuck Tae was right! He did like him. Jimin's cheek became a bright rose pink as he giggled and shied away from Yoongi. Yoongi started to chuckle at how cute he looked all shy underneath him and he rose back up and sat back on the bed. Jimin got up on his knees and he bit his lip, his eyes were wide and curious like he had just discovered a big secret.

He covered his mouth and giggled and Yoongi smirked. "Oh my god!" yelled Jimin at the thought that Yoongi might want to fuck him and choke him. That had to be what he meant! Hobi and Yoongi started laughing. Jimin was so cute when he laughed like that. 

He crawled back next to Yoongi and grabbed his phone. Yoongi kept trying to peek over and look.

"Stop Yoongi!" he yelled.

"What are hiding?" he asked.

"Nothing." said Jimin innocently. "What are you hiding..mmm?" asked Jimin and he pushed his face into Yoongi's just then.

Yoongi's tongue peeked out of his cheek and Hobi watched on, wondering if his best friend would really go through with it and make a move on Jimin.

"Nothing." said Yoongi and he turned his head away and pretended to be watching the show.

"Oh my god you and these fucking "Nothings" said Jimin in an annoyed tone.

He looked at the time. He had 10 mins before Jungkook came back. He decided to got to the room and get the condoms and lube. Just in case.

"Okay guys I'm going to see if Jungkookie's back." he said.

Hobi frowned at him. "What do you mean? He's been back."

Jimin looked at him. "What? He told me he would be back in 10 mins. He's still out with Tae."

Hobi shook his head. "No. I saw him like 2 hours ago. He was going in his room."

What the fuck? Oh my god him and Tae had been in the fucking room this whole time and he didn't know it!

"Fuck!' he said suddenly and he opened the door and peeked out. 

Hobi looked and Yoongi and Yoongi looked back. They shrugged their shoulders and kept watching the video.

"I hate snakeu" said Hobi when he saw the replay of their zoo trip show on the screen.

Yoongi looked at him an bust out laughing.

--------------------------------------

Jimin looked down the hallway and spotted Tae  walking up it. He could tell the minute he laid eyes on him that he was fucking drunk. He was swaying and singing some song, his head hanging down as he walked. 

Jimin quickly pulled his head back and closed the door just enough so that he could still peer through a crack in the door. He knew Tae hadn't seen him.

"Jimin what the fuck are you-" said Yoongi.

"SHHH!' he said and he turned back, still peering. He watched Tae walk past. He looked at him. His jeans were open! Oh my god they weren't even his jeans they were Jungkook's! Holy fuck were they fucking already? About too?

He grabbed his phone and closed the door, leaning his back against it and he texted Jungkook.

Hey are you back? I was on my way to your room.

He waited. What the fuck! If Jungkook didn't text back he would break down their goddamn door! Rules or no rules. He was not about to let Tae fuck him first.

Ywah...meet me in 15 mins

Goddammit! He was still drunk. Jungkook never had a typo unless he was drunk.

Jimin thought about it. But wait...if Tae was trying to fuck him drunk then he was breaking a rule so if he fucked him drunk first it would count because you were allowed to break a rule if someone else did.

Oh fuck but that wouldn't work. Tae would have to fuck him first for it to count! Goddman Tae and this stupid drunk rule!

Jimin growled out loud suddenly in frustration. "God!" he yelled.

"Jiminnie you okay?" asked Hobi, he was concerned. Jimin looked like something major was going on.

"Yeah I'm okay. Tae is just pissing me off that's all." he heard Yoongi chuckle.

"What Yoongi. What?" he said rudely, in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing." said Yoongi. Jimin couldn't see him from the angle of where he stood but he rolled his eyes. He was so fed up with his fucking "Nothings". Hobi saw Jimin roll his eyes just then and he started laughing.

Jimin eye smiled at him. He heard a door close in the hallway. He opened the door slowly and saw Tae walk past. He didn't notice him. What the fuck was he going into the room for? He thought about it. Oh shit probably the goddamn condoms!

He texted Jungkook. Fuck he was on the verge of losing! Even if Tae did fuck him drunk and it didn't technically count he had fucked him. He could always fuck him the next day sober. He knew Tae. Once he fucked you, you couldn't just stop fucking him. No fucking way.

Are you here? Why is Tae in your jeans?

Fuck it. He had to go hard or go home. Well go to the hotel room that is.

He smirked. Fucking Jungkookie was trying to think up a lie. He knew it. He was taking too long to text back.

WE got drunk and he spilled some shit on his jeans.

That could be true, thought Jimin. Tae was always spilling shit when he was drunk but he doubted it.

He peeked out and watched Tae. So that's what was up. They were in his room. Fuck that was so clever. He forgot he had a room.

Well you want to hook up or not? Texted Jimin.

Fuck all this shit. If he wanted Tae, fuck it. He would just chill here with Yoongi and Hobi. Fuck them both. He was lying to himself. There was no fucking way he would let them fuck. He would try all the stops. Get Namjoon involved if he had too!

Fuck yeah. I've been thinking about you all night. Texted Kookie.

I've been thinking about you too. Okay see you in five mins. Text me when you get to your room.

"Okay bye" said Jimin to Hobi and Yoongi. "I might be back though." he said. 

Hobi shook his head okay and Jimin left and went to his room. He looked in the bathroom. Just like he thought the goddamn lube was gone. He went into the luggage and grabbed a condom and tucked it into his pocket. Fuck it. He would improvise. It's not like he hadn't before.

He sat on the bed. He was drunk and he felt warm and slightly nervous. He didn't want Tae to win the goddman game! He didn't want him to fuck Jungkookie. He was his. He had always like him not Tae. It wasn't fucking fair if he won.

He thought back to him and Tae in the shower. "..why don't we just all do it together and get it over with." he had said.

Could he? Have a threesome? He tried to picture it. He giggled. Oh my god it was too much! "Taehyungie you're fucking crazy. A threesome. Crazy." he said out loud to no one. He laid back on the bed, looking at Tae's dick pic. Waiting for Jungkook to text him back.

---------------------------------------

Tae knocked on his own hotel room door. He had forgotten the key. Jungkook opened it and giggled. Tae smiled at him.

Tae sat on the bed and texted Jimin. He wasn't in his room. Where the fuck was he? He kind of wanted to brag.

Where are you? I went to the room. You weren't there.

None of your business.

For real Where r you?

I'm fucking Yoongi. Stop texting me.

Tae slammed the phone down on the bed. Asshole.

Jungkook was looking at him. Wondering what was up. "Jimin is being a dick again." he said as he frowned. His fist balled up. If Jimin fucked Yoongi he would punch him in the fucking face.

"What happened?" asked Jungkook. "He was teasing me. Saying he was going to fuck Yoongi. That shit pissed me the fuck off." said Tae angrily. 

Jungkook bit his lip. Would he act like that if he fucked Jimin?

He looked at his phone. He had to go meet Jimin. He thought about it. They should go in Jimin's room instead. It was further away.

He was so nervous around Tae. He had to get out of there. Breathe for a moment. Everything he felt when he had kissed him, touched him...it was too fucking intense. He ran away from it.

"Hey I'll be back. I forgot I have to give Namjoon something." lied Jungkook.

"Mmm." said Tae. He was still mad, thinking about the Yoongi thing.

Jungkook laughed to himself. They were so fucking married it was ridiculous.

He left and spotted Jimin walking down the hall to meet him. Jimin looked at him questionably. He went up to him and grabbed his hand. "Hey let's go to your room. We were in Tae's room and I don't want him to hear anything." he whispered, looking back to see if Tae would open the door for some reason and see them.

Jimin giggled. Smart Kookie, he thought.

Jungkook looked down at Jimin and he beamed his bunny smile at him. He looked so cute in his white robe. "Hey Tae is hella pissed off about the Yoongi joke." he said.

Jimin giggled. "Really?" Jungkook shook his head up and down to say yes.

"Awwww. I'll tell him it was a damn joke. Why is Tae so fucking sensitive?" he frowned.

"I don't know. He just is lately." said Jungkook. Jimin passed him the key and Jungkook opened the door while Jimin texted Tae.

I was just kidding Tiger. We're watching BTS Crack videos.

Don't joke like that. Ever.

Tae texted him again. I miss youu. 

Jimin smiled. Tae was jealous of Yoongi. How funny and cute! I miss you too silly. When do you get back?

Soon

Jimin smirked. He had almost felt sorry for him, but he was still lying and playing the game. He was going to ride the fuck out of Jungkook for him lying like that.

Jungkook opened the door and they went in.

Jimin felt his phone again.

Don't fuck Yoongi I'm serious

OMG I'm not!

Tae sent him 8 heart emojis. Jimin sent 4 kissing emojis back.

Jimin sighed. Tae was so ridiculous. Being jealous of Yoongi when he was lying to him that he wasn't back so that he could fuck Jungkook. He was a crazy fool, thought Jimin.

Jimin opened the mini fridge and grabbed 2 shooters. "Here's to you Big Snake". He said and he passed one to Jungkook. They giggled knowing that their company would have to pay for whatever they drank.

Jimin sat down on the bed and Jungkook sat next to him. They looked at each other.

"I want another one." said Jimin. He was suddenly nervous.

"Me too." said Jungkook. He was nervous as fuck.

Jimin grabbed two more and they downed them.

They stared at each other again.

"I thought about you all day." said Jungkook softly.

"I thought about you too." said Jimin and he started stroking Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook looked at Jimin as he stroked his hair. His robe was hanging off his shoulder. He looked so pretty underneath the soft glow of the one lamp that was lit in the room. His hair was glowing like a fucking angel's. Or maybe he was just drunk.

"I kissed Tae" he confessed as he closed his eyes, feeling the tingly feeling that Jimin always produced, wave over him.

"You did?" said Jimin softly. He was drunk. The room felt all hazy. Jungkook looked so adorable with his eyes closed, his long lashes, his cute bow mouth, slightly parted. Jungkook shook his head up and down to say yes.

"Did...did you like it?" said Jimin softly. His voice was so soft. Jungkook felt lightheaded.

"Yeah...I was...scared though." confessed Jungkook. He was almost whispering.

Jimin moved closer to him, their legs touching.

"Why?" he whispered and he started massaging Jungkook's head ever so softly.

"I...don't know...he's...a lot..." said Jungkook, his eyes still closed. Jimin's hands felt so good.

Jimin giggled quietly. He didn't make sense, but he knew what he meant. He thought back to when Tae had made him stare at him while he was on top of him. Taehyung was too much sometimes. It was scary to be so vulnerable with him.

"Do you still...want to kiss him?" whispered Jimin and he leaned his head onto Jungkook's shoulder as he continued to rub his hair, massaging his head.

"Yeah...I'm...still scared though." sighed Jungkook and he put his arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him on his lap. He backed up some and Jimin straddled him, one knee on each side.

Jungkook leaned his head against his chest and Jimin hugged him close, his head leaning on top of Jungkookie's. He started to massage his head again.

"I'm scared too.." confessed Jimin.

Jungkook opened his eyes and he pulled Jimin back a little so that he could see his face. Jimin stopped massaging his head and he bit his lip out of nervousness.

Jungkook looked at him his eyes full of curiosity and compassion. He lifted his hand and pushed Jimin's hair back from his face. "Why are you scared of Tae?" he whispered.

Jimin shook his head no. "I'm not scared of Tae...I'm scared of you...kissing Tae." said Jimin and he hugged him again. He didn't want to see his face. He felt so fucking nervous...letting him know that he was jealous.

Jimin's wonderful peachy smell engulfed Kookie and he closed his eyes and he placed his lips onto Jimin's neck and he started to lightly kiss his neck.

"Why...are you...scared..for..me to kiss..Tae?" he asked as he lightly pecked Jimin's neck, so softly, so sweetly that the electric feeling was vibrating throughout Jimin's body and he felt so dizzy, so high, that all he could do was lay there his into his neck and feel everything flow through him.

"Because...you..like him so much.' whispered Jimin. It was barely a whisper and Kookie wasn't sure if he heard him correctly.

"Because..I...like him...so much?" he asked softly, as he ran his hands, lightly up Jimin's sides like he had done him in the van, still kissing, moving the other side of his neck, moving up to his nipple, grazing it softly and then moving back down.

Jimin's eyes were closed, he shivered when Jungkook would move toward the nipple, he sighed. His light touching and kissing felt so fucking good. He felt like he was laying on a cloud somewhere. Everything felt so heavenly and good.

"Yes.", sighed Jimin and he leaned his head back, Jungkook started to kiss his upper chest his collarbone.

Jungkook grabbed his ass just then. "Mmm." moaned Jimin softly. Jungkook started to get hard, hearing the moan he had been craving, he palmed his ass again. "Mmm' moaned Jimin. He grabbed it again and pulled him toward him, and Jimin started to grind on top of him, as he lifted his head and pushed his forehead against Jungkook's.

Jimin rubbed his forehead back and forth against Jungkook's and Kookie kept rubbing his hands up his back, then going down to his ass and pushing him against his hard dick, then moving his hands up to Jimin's nipple and he lifted down the robe and he started to lick and kiss on Jimin's shoulders and all over his neck again.

"Ohh..mmm..ohhh...ahh." moaned Jimin softly. Kookie's sweet mouth and strong hands, everything felt so good.

"Jimin...you don't have to be scared." whispered Kookie.

"Why not?" whispered Jimin.

"Because." whispered Jungkook and he licked up Jimin's neck to his ear.

"Because what?" whispered Jimin. He grinded on top of Jungkook's bulge as the tingly feeling went through him, down to his dick, making him get harder and harder.

"Because...I like you so much too." Kookie whispered. Jimin looked down as Jungkook opened his eyes. He felt shy suddenly.

"You..do?" Jimin asked softly. His heart was swelling in his chest. 

"I like you so fucking much." whispered Jungkook and he kissed Jimin's soft lips. "I was...dying to kiss you all day." said Jungkook as he pressed his lips upon Jimin's over and over.

Jimin closed his eyes. He loved how everything was so soft with Jungkook. So soft and almost pure. He felt so pretty, so tingly inside. He kissed him back. His adorable Jungkookie that he wanted so much. He leaned forward and Jungkook laid back and they kissed and kissed, feeling the softness of each other's tongues, as they rubbed against each other. Jungkook rubbed his hands up his side and Jimin sucked in his teeth as the tingly feeling consumed them both.

Jungkook breathed deeply into his mouth and Jimin started to kiss him harder more passionately. He loved how he touched him. He loved everything about him in that moment as they kissed and kissed, planing on what they would do to each other. 

"Jungkookie...Jungkookie..you're so cute." whispered Jimin.

Jungkook was floating. Jimin tasted so sweet like a fucking peach and his dick got harder as he imagined it inside his plump, juicy mouth. He rolled on top of Jimin, kissing him more and more passionately. Jimin moaned in his mouth as he pushed his tongue deep inside of his mouth.

"Jimin. You taste so good like peaches or something." he said. Jimin giggled. "Tae says that too." Jungkook stopped kissing him and beamed. "It must be true then." he said. Jimin giggled shyly beneath him.

"Jungkookie. I'm shy. I don't know why." said Jimin softly, as he moved his hands up to cover his mouth.

"It's okay. I'm shy too." he said and he took his hand and palmed Jimin the way Tae had done him.

Jimin closed his eyes and leaned his head back, his neck becoming more fully exposed as he arched his back. It was such a sexy move. Jungkook felt his dick grow hard and he leaned over and grabbed Jimin's robe with his teeth and pulled it back and Jimin almost died when he did it. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen Jungkook do in his fucking life.

He was nervous with anticipation as he felt Jungkook's hair brush against his chest. Jungkook leaned down and he opened his mouth and he took his tongue and rubbed it in a circular motion around Jimin's nipple.

"Ohh..mmm. " sighed Jimin. Jungkook pressed against his dick again. He rubbed his tongue around and around and Jimin shivered. "Ohhh...mmm.." moaned Jimin again.

"You're so fucking hot. Keep making noises Jimin." said Jungkook and he sucked his nipple, pulling it into his mouth.

"Mm..mmm." moaned Jimin. Jungkook pulled his boxers down, Jimin got harder as he felt Jungkook's hands grab onto his dick. He sucked his teeth as he started to stroke it. HIs hands were so fucking strong as he stroked it up and down, up and down.

"Mmm...mmm." he moaned.

"Fuck Jimin. You sound so fucking sexy I can't take it." said Jungkook. 

Fuck he sounded so fucking cute! Jimin grabbed him to him suddenly and he shoved his tongue in his mouth.

"Why are you so fucking cute. Oh god why?" he whispered and he kissed him hard, passionately as he pulled him closer by his shirt. He suddenly wanted to devour him. His cute sexy Jungkook.

Jungkook was on fire again. He kissed Jimin back with equal passion and he started to jerk his dick harder and faster. He wanted to make him moan. He wanted him to make him make all of those lovely noises that he had before. He wanted to make him say that shit he had said to Tae. He was determined to keep fucking him and fucking him till he did.

"Mmm..ahh." moaned Jimin, the pleasure waving through him as Jungkook jerked his thick cock harder and harder.

"You like it?" asked Jungkook.

"Yes..ahhh..mmm." moaned Jimin. Kookie leaned down and started lashing his tongue onto his nipple again.

"Ohh..mmmm.' Jimin moaned as he felt the pleasurable feeling of Jungkook jerking his dick rush through him. His hand felt so fucking good and he was moving up and down the shaft hard and quick. Jimin wanted to fuck him so bad.

"Oh fuck Kookie. I want to suck your dick.' he said. Jungkook got so fucking hard. He didn't have to say it twice. He came back up and crashed his mouth against Jimin, jerking him harder and they moaned in each other's mouths.

"Jimin you're so fucking hot I can't stand it." said Kookie.

"Take this off." whispered Jimin and he pulled up Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook took it off.

"This too...take it off." , whispered Jimin pulling Jungkook's pants. Jungkook got on his knees and started to unbutton his pants. Jimin got up and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him and kissing him as Jungkookie pulled down his pants. He pulled them all the way off, while Jimin took off his robe.

They grabbed each other again, Jimin shoved his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook grabbed his hair, pushing him deeper into the kiss. 'You taste so fucking good Jimin." he whispered as he fell back down on top of him. He grabbed his dick again and he started jerking it hard.

"Ahhh...ohhh.mmmm..mmm" moaned Jimin. Oh god his hand was so fucking strong, he gripped his thick cock so tight, applying perfect pressure. Jimin moaned and moaned and Jungkook got harder and harder as he kissed him and jerked his dick.

"Why didn't I kiss you Jimin." said Jungkook and he went down and started to lash his tongue wildly all over Jimin's neck, his collarbone, his nipples, biting them and pulling them into his mouth.

"MMMM." moaned Jimin, waves of pleasure rushing through him and he arched his back, he couldn't take his sudden wild tongue all over his body.

"Why didn't I kiss you? I should have fucking kissed you." Jungkook whispered. He started jerking the fuck out of Jimin.

"MMMM..I should...have..mmm...have made you dammit." said Jimin. Oh fuck he felt like he would cum.

Jungkook couldn't wait to fuck him but he was dying to see him cum. He moved back into Jimin's neck, jerking him faster and faster. "MMMMM"" moaned Jimin. "Let me suck it. Let me suck it Kookie" he whined.

"Oh fuck Jimin." Kookie's dick was throbbing, leaking precum. He wanted to fuck him so bad but he wanted to make him cum. He was so goddman pretty fuck!

Jungkook breathed in the peachy smell. He kissed his face, his cheeks, his eyes, his lips, his forehead, like he had done earlier that day.

"Ahhh..MMM...oh fuck...mmmm." moaned Jimin as Jungkook jerked him and jerked him.

"Oh fuck Jimin I want you to cum...please." he begged.

"MMMMM." Jimin moaned. He couldn't stand it! Him begging him to cum. Goddman he was so cute and sexy.

"Let me suck it please." begged Jimin. Holy fuck! Jimin was begging to suck his dick. Jungkook nearly fucking came just then.

He jerked him faster, harder as fuck. Jimin grabbed Kookie's arm, it was hard, muscular in Jimin's hand. "Mmm...I want...mmm...to suck it Kookie.' he whined. Jungkook's tongue was hanging out of his mouth as he watched Jimin become wrecked from him. Goddamn he wanted to fuck him. He loved how looked. He was starting to tremble, he was biting his lip. He looked so fucking sexy.

"Cum Jimin..Cum please." he begged.

"Ahhh..ahh..mmm..MMMMM" moaned Jimin.

Jimin arched his back, his legs were moving, he held onto Jungkook's arm tightly, he started to tremble, he felt the mad rush of his orgasm surge through his body.

"Jungkookie...Jungkookie..MMMM" he moaned and he trembled as his orgasm peaked and Jungkook suddenly leaned down and pushed his mouth against him and Jimin moaned, "MMMMMMM" he moaned loudly against Jungkook's mouth and he came as Jungkook pumped the cum out of him roughly.

"Mmmm...Mmm." he moaned.

Jungkook let go of his dick. He kissed his face all over as Jimin lay there, weak from his orgasm, his face was flushed pink, he was hot, his brow starting to sweat.

"Mm..mm..mm." he sighed. He grabbed the sheet and wiped the cum off of him. He felt weak, still drunk, lightheaded, wonderful.

"Oh god Jimin. You're so fucking pretty. I fucking love you." said Kookie as he kept planting sweet kisses all over Jimin's face.

Jimin threw his arms around him suddenly. "Oh god I love you too." whispered Jimin and his heart swelled. Jungkookie loved him. Tae loved him. He loved them both. Oh god he loved them both so much he felt like his heart would fucking burst!

"I love you Kookie." he whispered hugging him tightly.

"I love you too." Kookie whispered. He was so sweet like a peach. He couldn't stop kissing him.

Jimin reached into Jungkook's boxers and started to palm him. He was so fucking hard Jimin giggled. Jungkook smiled. He knew why he was laughing.

"It's big." whispered Jimin. Jungkook started giggling. Jimin said the wildest things.

"Wait. Stop...we can't yet." said Jungkook.

"Why." whispered Jimin and he got up. He wanted to suck his dick and ride him till he came.

"Because.." he stopped as he heard his phone vibrate. He knew it was Tae. He'd come looking for him soon. Jimin started kissing his neck.

"Wait. That's Tae." he said.

"No. I want you." whined Jimin.

Jungkook moaned as Jimin threw his tongue into his mouth. He was so fucking hot. He wanted to fuck him so bad!

The phone vibrated again.

"Wait. I gotta answer." he said. "If I don't he'll just come down here."

Jimin stopped and sat on his knees and pouted. He knew Jungkook was right. "Okay. Go back and get him to go the fuck to sleep.' said Jimin.

Jungkook laughed. Jimin was savage as fuck.

You forgot me. I'm tired of these fucking videos. Texted Tae. 

LOL no I didn't I'm coming back now. I got some shooters from Namjoon's room.

Yay!

Lol On my way.

Jungkook looked at Jimin. Fuck he wanted him so bad but he he wanted Tae too. He wanted them both. Why couldn't they just all fuck?

"Okay I'll be back. Don't got to sleep." he said. He got up and grabbed his jeans and shirt and pulled them on. Jimin got off the bed and Jungkook leaned over and kissed Jimin on the mouth so sweetly. Jimin felt like he was back in highschool. He blushed.

They got to the door and Jungkook opened it. Jimin suddenly thought. What if he doesn't come back? What if Tae gets him. He knew Tae. He was fucking awesome at seducing someone once he had them in his claws.

"Goddamn you Tae." said Jimin suddenly. Jungkook frowned. He didn't know what he meant.

Jimin suddenly pushed Jungkook against the wall near the door.

"I want to fuck you so bad." he said and he shoved his tongue in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook dropped the shooters. He grabbed Jimin and he pulled down his robe savagely. He moved away from Jimin's mouth and he started to lash his tongue wildly against Jimin's throat.

"Mmm....ahh...Jungkookie. Jungkookie." whispered Jimin.

Jungkook was so fucking hard. He wanted to fuck Jimin and hear him say his name over and over.

Jimin grabbed his hair and pulled him back up.

He let go and kneeled down and undid Jungkook's pants. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and Jimin yanked his pants and boxers down in one move, like the blazer. Jungkook sucked in his breath as Jimin grabbed his dick and shoved it into his mouth. He started to suck and suck. He did it hard and fast, licking and sucking and Jungkook was about to fucking cum already. He couldn't take his fucking tongue, his plump mouth, how fucking wet it was.

"Ahhh....ahh.."

"Mmmm...I love your fucking dick in my mouth." said Jimin.

Holy fuck! Jungkook's legs started shaking. Fuck he wanted to fuck him so bad!

"Ahhhh...ahhh." he sighed. "Fuck Jimin...I'm gonna cum...fuck."

"Mmm" moaned Jimin. He came back up. He was so sexy and cute! Already about to cum and he had barely done anything.

Jimin grabbed him and shoved his tongue in his mouth again. Jungkook kissed him hard. He palmed him again. His dick felt so thick and firm. He wanted to suck it too suddenly.

"When I come back. I want to suck it." said Jungkook. Jimin giggled and shook his head yes. God! He was so horny for Jungkookie. He didn't want him to fucking leave!

"Promise me you'll come back." he said.

"I promise. I want you so fucking bad Jimin." said Jungkook. He sucked in Jimin's lip just then.

"Mmmm." moaned Jimin.

Jungkook kept kissing him but Jimin knew his best friend. He had no fucking patience. "Go...Go." he whispered, yet he kept kissing him.

"Fuck Jimin. I want to fuck you so bad. I want you to moan and moan like you did for Tae. You're so fucking hot." he said.

Jimin giggled. He was so fucking cute and sexy to him.

Jungkook started to giggle too and they stopped kissing and Jimin leaned on his shoulder and laughed.

"Come on." said Jungkook. Jimin shook his head yes and Jungkook leaned down, and pulled up his pants. Jimin had his mouth covered, laughing at him. He looked so drunk just then. Jungkook picked up the shooters and threw them in his pocket. Jimin opened the door when he was ready and the walked out into the hallway.

"Okay cutie. I'm going to Yoongi's. I don't want to be in here by myself. I'll fall asleep." said Jimin.

"Okay. I'll be back in 30 mins." said Jungkook.

They walked down the hallway giggling and looking shyly at each other. Jimin stopped at Yoongi's door and he knocked while Jungkook kept going.

Hobi opened the door. "Hey! You're back!" he said.

Jimin bit his lip as he watched Jungkook turn back and smile at him shyly, then turn again and head down the hallway.

Jimin went into the room and he saw Yoongi staring at him again.

"I already know. Nothing." he said and he went and sat on Hobi's bed. He did it out of respect for Tae. He didn't want his Tiger to worry anymore.

Yoongi looked at him and laughed. Jimin pretended not to notice.

------------------------

Jungkook walked back into the room and Tae was sitting on the bed, with the lights turned off, rapping loudly to the music video that played on the TV. The music was blaring in the room and Jungkook laughed as he went to turn it down some.

"Be a bitch! Sit down!" sang Tae. Jungkook giggled. He sat on the bed and passed Tae the shooter. He was so hot and lightheaded. His dick was still hard. He hoped Tae didn't notice.

"Yes!" said Tae. He opened his shooter and downed it and Jungkook did the same.

Tae turned to look at Jungkook. The blue light glowed softly on his face. Jungkook looked at him. "What do you want to do now?" said Jungkook.

He gulped. Tae had the dark stare again.

"I want to keep playing." said Tae and he grabbed Jungkook's by the nape of his neck, pushing his hand up into his hair and he crashed his mouth against his. Kookie was so drunk all of a sudden. The room was spinning and Taehyung pushed his tongue deep in his mouth and he moaned.

"Why did you take so long. I was dying to touch you." said Tae, his voice was so fucking low and deep. Jungkook couldn't stand it.

Tae sucked on Jungkook's tongue, his sucked his cute bottom lip, he moved back up and devoured his mouth with his own. Jungkook was falling into the kiss. He felt so fucking hot and warm inside. The warm feeling was almost burning inside him. His chest started to beat wildly again inside his chest as Taehyung moved his tongue deep in his mouth and practically started fucking his mouth with it. He could barely fucking breathe.

"Dare me Jungkookie." whispered Tae and he moved down and leaned into Jungkook's neck and started to run his tongue back and forth, pushing it hard against his skin.

Jungkook shivered. He felt so fucking dominated and weak for Tae. "ahhh..mmm. He moaned. He was holding his breath. He was so fucking nervous. Tae's tongue felt so fucking good.

"Mmm...ahhh.ahh..." he whispered. He couldn't take. He kept seeing Jimin in his head, Tae's dark staring, his fucking hands in his hair. He couldn't take it he was so fucking weak from it all.

Tae unbuttoned his pants with one hand, he pulled down the flap, as he still attacked Jungkook's neck. Jungkook shivered as Tae pushed his wet tongue up to his ear and sucked on it letting his teeth graze it then pulling the cute lobe inside his mouth.

Jungook sucked in his teeth. Fuck Tae was so aggressive. He closed his eyes. He wanted him so bad all of a sudden.

"Mmm...Dare me Kookie." said Tae and he got up and pushed Jungkook down on the bed. 

"Move up." he said. Jungkook obeyed him and moved up futher onto the bed. Tae looked so wild, aggressive, his handsome face peering at Jungkook in the softly lit roon. 

Jungkook gulped Tae moved in between Jungkook's legs so smoothly, moving up silently and bending down to attack his neck as he pulled down his pants and boxers down, exposing Jungkook's aching cock.

"Oh fuck..mm..Tae..wait..." said Jungkook weakly. Tae leaned in his ear. "Dare me. Dare me to suck it." he said, his voice low and deep, sending chills through Jungkook's body, he shivered as he grabbed onto Tae's arms.

"I..." he couldn't finish. Tae was so fucking horny for him. He grabbed his dick and started to jerk it slowly but applying perfect pressure, up and down his shaft. He was leaned over Jungkook, with a wild dark look in his eyes and Jungkook close his eyes tightly and moaned as Tae jerked him expertly.

Tae wanted to see his body. He pushed up his shirt and he leaned down and started to suck on his nipples. He pulled them into his mouth and Jungkook was dying. Everything felt so fucking good! The electric feeling was pulsating through his body and he kept picturing Tae then Jimin then back to Tae.

Mmmm..mmm." moaned Jungkook.

"You're so fucking sexy....dare me..dare me to do things to you." said Tae.

He couldn't help it. He wanted Tae so bad. He had always wanted Tae. "Ahh...ahh..lick it...mmm." he moaned.

"Oh fuck Kookie. Say it again." whispered Tae and he moved down and pulled his pants down futher and started sucking and licking and kissing Kookie's hip bone. Jungkook sucked in his teeth. He gripped the sheet. Oh fuck he couldn't take it. He was so fucking weak for Tae.

Tae was so savage to him. He moved his leg, up and started licking and kissing, moving down near Jungkook's aching cock. Tae was starting to get hard. He wanted to take his time with Kookie. He was so cute and horny for him. "Dare me Kookie...dare me to do it." he whispered.

"Ohh..ahhh...mmm..lick it.." obeyed Jungkook.

Tae kept teasing him, licking around his cock, he put bruises onto Jungkook's thigh and Jungkook was trembling and moving his leg to escape his savage tongue.

Tae grabbed his dick and licked up the shaft, up to the tip and then back down.

"Ahh...ahh...oh fuck...ahh..ahh." he was so fucking drunk. It felt so fucking good! "Ahhh.mmm...ahhh." he sighed.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck it felt so good as Taehyung started to lick up and down his hard, throbbing dick. Jungkook squeezed his eyes tightly and he grabbed onto the sheet tightly as Tae took his full dick into his mouth. His mouth was so fucking wet, like Jimin's . He could't help it. He was so fucking horny and weak. He started thrusting into Tae's mouth, trembling and making the cutest sex noises.

Tae kept savagely sucking his dick. His own cock became fully hard. Taehyung was on fire. He kept picturing Jimin sucking Jungkook's dick and he was going fucking insane. He wanted Jimin to fucking give in already. He wanted Jungkook so bad. He was so fucking sweet, but goddammit he wanted Chim too.

Jungkook felt his phone vibrate. Fuck that was Jimin. Tae started deepthroating his dick.

"Oh Fuck..ahh...ahhh..oh fuck..mmm." he moaned, gripping the sheet.

"Dare me Kookie...keep daring me." whispered Tae. Jungkook couldn't talk. He held his breath, he would go crazy. He leaned his head back and he kept sighing and moaning and Taehyung started to suck the life out of him. His dick was leaking precum, Tae was licking it around the head, he went back down, pushing Jungkook's cock in his mouth. He opened up his legs more while he deep throated him.

"Ahhh..mmm..ahhh..oh fuck!" moaned Jungkook. He would cum. He didn't want to yet but he knew it was coming. He couldn't take Tae. He couldn't take fucking take it.

He heard the phone again. Jungkook knew it was Jimin blowing him up. It had only been a few minutes. Fuck! Tae started bobbing up and down, up and down, his mouth was so fucking wet.

"Mmm." he growled. Jungkook couldn't stand his growling. It was scary and seductive. He started to tremble.

"Ahhh...fuck...oh fuck...ahh...ahh.." he sighed.

Jungkook sounded so fucking hot. Tae's dick was leaking precum. He couldn't wait to fuck him. He pushed his finger in his own mouth and wet it, staring at Kookie going crazy for him and he moved down and started to push it into him

"Oh fuck. Wait." said Kookie but Tae didn't wait. He went all the way down on Jungkook's aching cock and pushing his finger slowly into his tight hole. 

"OH Fuck!" cried out Kookie. It felt so fucking good he would cum any second. The butterflies were swirling wildly in his stomach, he was nervous, he was trembling, pleasure was shooting all over his body, he bit his lip as Tae started to move his finger back and forth, back and forth inside him.

"Ahh..mmm..mmm" he moaned. Tae let up on his dick. He knew his little Kookie would cum. He licked it softly, holding it up with his large hand while he fucked Kookie with his finger.

"Kookie...you didn't dare me." he teased.

"Ahhh..mmm."

"Kookie, you're so fucking tight." he said.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum..fuck..ahhh...ahhh.' said Kookie. He was dying. Dying from it all.

"Shhh." said Tae and he leaned down and pulled his finger out of Jungkook and he reached down and pulled up his legs. Jungkook trembled. He was so fucking scared. What the fuck was he about to do? He raised up and he saw Tae way down and then he felt the wet tongue start to lick against his hole.

"Oh shit..oh fuck." he said and he slammed back down o the pillow. "Ahhh...ahh" he moaned. Taehyung started to push his tongue inside Jungkook and Jungkook trembled and trembled. Tae couldn't take his trembling. He started to grab his own dick and he jerked it while he started to eat out Jungkook expertly.

"I want to play all night." he said.

Jungkook wanted to yell it felt so good as he started to thrust his tongue deep inside him. He grabbed Jungkook's hips and started to push him onto his tongue, fucking him with it.

Jungkook knew he was being too fucking loud. He put his arm over his face and he bit his lip, holding his breath while the incredible pleasure consumed him as Taehyung fucked and fucked him with his tongue.

He kept doing it. He then pushed his finger back in and started rubbing on Kookie's prostate. Jungkook was shaking so fucking bad, leaking all over the place. He couldn't stand it. He thought he might faint. He was so fucking drunk and weak for Tae.

"Jungkookie. Grab something." said Tae. Jungkook obeyed and he grabbed the sheet and Tae started to push in another finger.

"OH FUCK FUCK!" Jungkook cried out silently in the dark room as he felt Tae push his fingers in his tight virgin hole.

"Ahh..ahh...ahh." he sighed.

He heard the phone vibrate again. Fuck it was Jimin again. He felt bad. He didn't know Tae would attack him so soon. Fuck he wanted Jimin to come in here and fuck them. He wanted him too goddammit. 

Tae kept pushing his fingers in and out, abusing his prostate, he couldn't wait to fuck him. He loved how Kookie trembled as he fucked him with his fingers. 

Knock Knock Knock

Tae shot up quick and looked at the door, then back at Kookie. "Who the fuck is that Joon?!" he whispered.

Jungkook looked shook as fuck. "I don't know!" he whispered back.

"Dammit." said Tae.

He moved back and got up and went into the bathroom to see if he looked like he had been doing shit. He was so fucking drunk. "I'm coming." he said.

He went back out and saw Jungkook pulling up his shorts. "You good?" he asked Jungkook said yeah and he climbed down and sat in front of the TV. 

Tae looked into the peephole. It was Hobi. He turned around quick and mouthed Hobi to Jungkook.

Jungkook just looked at him wide eyed. Jungshook had returned. His heart was in his fucking throat. Were they loud? Had Hobi heard like he had heard them last night?

Tae opened the door. "Hey!" he said. Hobi laughed. "I need Jungkookie. What the fuck are ya'll doing? Come hang out with us." he said.

"We're picking out our cover song for Army." lied Tae.

"Awwww so cute." said Hobi and he pinched Tae's cheek. Tae giggled as Jungkook walked up to them. He still felt nervous but Tae was so fucking smooth he doubted Hobi thought anything.

"Hey Kookie. Come out here for a minute." said Hobi. Jungkook stepped out and Tae closed the door to let them talk privately.

"What's up Hyung."

Hobi started laughing and patting his knee. Jimin suddenly grabbed Jungkook's hand from where he had been hiding against the wall, out of Tae's view.

"We came to steal you." he whispered and he laughed.

Jungook started giggling. Jimin was so fucking slick. Hobi started to walk back to the room. "You coming?" he asked.

Jimin shook his head yes. He couldn't yell. Tae might hear him. He stuck his finger up to say one second and he pulled Jungkook to his room door.

"Open it hurry." said Jimin.

"I don't have my key. It's in there."

Jimin frowned. "Well go fucking get it." he said. Jungkook giggled. He was so fucking cute.

"Okay wait." he said. Jimin shot a look down the hall. Hobi went into the room.

"Oh fuck I can't wait." said Jimin and he grabbed Jungkook and started to kiss him passionately. Jungkook was drowing. He tasted so fucking good. He wanted him so bad. His heart swelled that he had done all this just to get him back again.

"You're so fucking cute Jimin." he sighed and he kissed him and kissed him pressing him against the door. He wanted to fucking attack him. He kept thinking about Tae, eating him out and Jimin sucking his dick. Fuck he wanted them both so fucking bad he would go crazy!

"Jungkookie..mmmm." moaned Jimin. He was going wild inside. He wanted to ride the fuck out of him. Oh my god what if someone came out the door any minute! He felt so fucking nervous, and horny and electric as Jungkook kissed him and kissed him, pining him to the door.

"Go get the fucking key." he whispered. "I want to fuck you and fuck you Kookie." he whispered. Jungkook shook his head up and down to say yes.

Jimin giggled softly and stopped kissing him.

Jungkook bit his lip and looked down at him. He was so fucking cute.

Jimin grabbed his phone to text Hobi he'd be back in a sec and to wait for them.

Jungkook exhaled loudly and leaned his head against the door. He couldnt' fucking breathe. His dick was so fucking hard it felt like it would burst. He had to get it to go down some. He thought of Overwatch as he leaned against the door and Jimin fell down laughing into his arm quietly. Jungkook was so funny when he was wrecked for him.

Jungkook giggled and then he knocked on the door. Tae opened it and he dashed inside quick before he could peek into the hall and see Jimin.

"What happened?" asked Tae. 

"He wants me to bring him some of my snacks. They're hungry and everything is closed." said Kookie.

Tae looked at him. He looked so weak. He looked so cute his hair all messy and he was breathing heavily like he was just a minute ago. He wanted to fuck him so bad.

Tae pushed Jungook up against the door and started to attack his neck.

"Wait..Tae..ahhh..ahh."

"No. Fuck Hobi and them. I want you now" he said.

"Ahh...ahh." sighed Jungkook. Fuck Jimin was right outside the door! Tae was grabbing his dick and jerking it. Oh god he would fucking cum any second. He couldn't take it. They were so fucking hot.

Taehyung came back up and started kissing him and kissing him. He kissed him sloppily. He was so fucking drunk. Jungkook kissed him back, his legs were trembling as Tae jerked his dick slowly. He trembled as he kissed him back. He was going to pass out from it all.

"Say yes. Say yes." said Tae.

"Mm...mm." moaned Jungkook. He couldn't talk. He was so fucking weak.

Tae stopped and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. Jungkook was in a trance. He followed obediently.

He pushed Kookie down on the bed.

He climbed on top of him. Jungkook opened his eyes and he looked up and Tae looked wild. HIs eyes were so dark and seductive he couldn't bear them.

The phone vibrated on the bed.

"Wait...ahhh..wait." he begged as Tae started moving down to his dick.

Tae raised up. "What's wrong?" he asked suddenly. Jungkook looked at him and he looked so cute and innocent suddenly.

Jungkook had to think fast. How could he text Jimin back? "I felt my phone. I don't want Hobi to come back or knock on the door and hear us." he said quickly.

Tae thought about Jimin just then. He was in there with Yoongi still.

"Okay." said Tae. Jungkook was shocked. He thought Tae would object.

He grabbed his phone as he caught his breath. He could barely breathe with them attacking him like this. 

Tae giggled at his cuteness and he layed down on top of him, his head on his shirt and he caught his breath while Jungkook checked his phone.

Why are you taking so long?

Tae won't let me leave.

You want me to get Hobi again?

Nah just wait. I'll come get you.

No dammit i want to fuck you now! Hurry up. I can still taste you on my mouth.

Holy fuck Jimin was hot.

Taehyung smelled it as he lay there on top of him. The fucking peachy smell on Jungkook's shirt...he could smell his Chim Chim on him.

Tae shot up suddenly. "Who's that? Hobi? Let me see." said Tae and he snatched the phone out of Jungkook's hand.

"No Tae don't!." said Jungkook as he reached for his phone in a panic.

Tae smacked Jungkook's hand away and read the text quickly.

"You fucking went to see Jimin!" he yelled.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide. He felt shook as fuck and so fucking guilty just then.

"I...uhh" he stuttered. Tae started laughing. "Chim! Chim!" he yelled. He fucking loved him. He was so fucking smooth. How did he pull it off. How!

"Tae don't be mad please."  said Jungkook, his eyes begging for forgiveness. He couldn't bear Tae being mad at him. 

Tae looked at him and laughed. He laughed his ass off. "You fucking snakes!' he yelled and he kept laughing. It was so fucking funny.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Tae asked suddenly and he jumped up next to Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped. He didn't know how to react. Tae didn't seem mad at all which was good but he didn't know why he was so happy about it either.

"Text him. Text him back." Tae said suddenly.

"What should I say?" asked Jungkook. He looked at Tae and Tae was smiling.

"Okay look. You want to fuck Jimin. I want to fuck Jimin. We want to fuck each other. Why won't' Jimin fuck us both though?" he asked. He was serious when he asked him.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. He didn't get that part either.

"Oh my god Kookie! Kookie! We have to get him. Together...But how?" said Tae.

Jungkook started laughing. Tae and Jimin were so fucking crazy. He loved it.

"Am i right?" said Tae excitedly. Jungkook beamed his bunny smile at him and shook his head yes.

They started laughing and laughing. "Where is he? With Yoongi?"

Jungkook looked away. "Nah.." he felt so fucking guilty.

"Oh in his room? Better." Jungkook shook his head no but he couldn't look at him. How could he tell him Jimin was outside his fucking room.

"Jungkook where the fuck is he?"

Jungkook looked down at his legs in shame. "Waiting for me...outside...my door." he said slowly. He was so ridden with guilt.

Tae's mouth dropped open. Jimin was the real fucking MVP. He had been with Jungkook while he was waiting. He had gotten him out of his clutches somehow. He had gotten Hobi to knock so he could get him to go to his room and fuck him first. Win the game. 

He was fucking brilliant!

"Tae..I'm sorry." said Jungkook. He gulped as he looked up and watched Tae sitting there, staring into space. The shocked look still on his face.

Tae's mouth was still open. He loved Jimin. Loved how great he was. He was so smart. So goddamn beautiful and smart and savage and...everything!

"God I love him...so fucking much" said Tae suddenly, he choked up. Jungkook gulped. Tae looked like he was about to cry. 

"Chim!" he yelled and Jungkook's eyes grew wider as Tae suddenly got up and ran out of the door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 2
Jungkook has been pining away for his roommate Kim Taehyung. But then the beautiful transfer student Min Yoonji comes along and catches his eye. What...
10.6K 715 7
Jimin has a thing for Taehyung, and Jungkook likes to imagine those two together in the most inappropriate ways. And Namjoon has to share some wisdom...
1.5M 74K 63
Jimin loves Jungkook. Jungkook loves Taehyung. Taehyung is dating Hoseok. Jungkook wants to destroy Jimin. Ships in the story: 1. Jikook 2. Yoonmin ...
6.6K 127 28
This story contains hardcore smut! • Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung •