Wish (COMPLETE)

Από HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 5

76.8K 2.1K 340
Από HunterOwl

Roman POV

~*~*Earlier in the warehouse*~*~

I park my car inside of my large warehouse and shut the engine. Opening the door, my workers all look at my way and some of them froze in they place.

Stefen went into my office up stairs to put the black suit case away while I down here wanting to check on things.

"The fuck are you all stopping for?" I said angrily and they quickly work back like before.

Slamming the door shut, I took long strides to the back of the warehouse where all my new shipment came and when I've arrived, workers were unloading the things from the medium size ship and place them in the middle of the empty space.

"Mister Aurelio! It is great to be doing business with you again. One of your man before had visit and check everything before he left." The Mexican man wearing a light grey suit with beard smile at me and offer a hand shake.

I only nodded at him and stare at the things that I bought.

"Are all the things here?" I get straight to the point and he awkwardly drop his hand then clear his throat.

"I'm checking for the last time and after this, if all are hundred percent here. Me and my man are going to Russia to send Mr. Vladimir shipment." he said and flip through the papers on his clip board.

"I don't want an IF all are hundred percent here, I want an IT IS a hundred percent here. If I check there's even a single thing missing, you'll be missing as well before you can even blink." I told him and he gulp nervously.

"Understood Mr. Aurelio." He bow his head and I walk towards a big wooden box enough to fit my car in then crack open the cover.

Different types of ammos were lining up inside perfectly and I saw a gun on the Mexican guys belt. Taking it, I load the gun with the new type of bullets throwing away the old one and aim it at the empty barrel near the large opening where the ship was docking.

BANG!

It bullet shot clear through the barrel and it fell down, rolling into the water with a splash.

"Not bad." I said and smirk at the gun on my hand. Tucking it in my belt, I turn around and look at the stacks of wooden boxes near him.

"Are those the weapons I ask for?"

"Yes, each and every one of them. The first box from the bottom contain twenty AK-47 Rifles and thirty AKS-74U Rifles. The middle one are twenty HI POINT 9MM Carbine Rifles and twenty DPMS Tactical Rifles. And the one on top are thirty Draco AK-47 Pistols and twenty Winchester M1400 semi-automatic Shotguns." He said while looking back and forth between the boxes and his papers.

I walk over towards the boxes and look at the labels before opening it. Each gun look clean and perfect and I pull out the Draco AK-47 from the box. Turning and twirling it in my hands, I went to the box full of ammos and take out a box full of bullets.

"Is everything here and in order?" I asked and slowly load the gun in my hand.

"Yes, Mr. Aurelio. Everything is here and in order. It will be moved to the basements by your man after we finshed unloading sir." he told me and watch as I slowly walk to him.

I hum as I stand in front of him and I aim the gun on his forehead making him gasp.

"Are you sure? Cause it would be a pity if that Vladimir guy won't have his things by Wednesday now wouldn't it?" I asked him and chuckle as his face paled.

"B-But Sir! All of th- "

"Shut up. I was playing with you." I said grinning at him while passing the gun to Stefen who just arrived and look at the gun I gave him.

He nervously laugh and loosen his tie around his neck.

"Are you finished here? If you are, the money will be given to you by him in my office upstairs. I'll be leaving for now." I point to Stefen and turn around.

I walk away from them and walk around my warehouse for a few minutes to make sure they're doing their jobs. After fifteen minutes of walking around and checking, I head towards my black SUV and saw a figure leaning against it.

"You gave him the money already?" I asked and he stand straighter then nodded his head.

"Yes Sir and he already sign the papers too."

"Excellent. Now you drive, I'm tired." I throw the car key at him and he caught it opening the door entering.

I went to the passenger sit and sat buckling myself in. He start the car and drove out the warehouse with me opening the window and lit up my cigarette. It was quiet from an few moment before I notice a raindrop hit my clothes. I look out the window and press a button making the window close but leave a small gap so we won't suffocate inside the car by my smoke.

The view outside was not dark but was not light as well, a little blue sky peeks between the dark clouds. Watching the raindrop hits against the window, the droplets trail to the side slowly because of the strong wind blowing against the car as Stefen drive.

We pass as small cafe with many people in it for warmth and protection against the rain outside. A female with brown hair sitting near the window caught my eyes and I sit up straighter to see better and my mind was instantly occupied by something I've been avoiding.

Or rather someone.

I glare at the figure as It wasn't her at all and I massage my temple from the headache I began to feel.

I close you eyes and instantly regreted as a pair of eyes staring back at mine. But I didn't open it back.

Those gorgeous sea blue eyes with a green speck near it's pupil staring back with fear making me feel guilty as I was the one causing it. Remembering those caramel brown hair sprawled on the table beautifully as a few strands resting on those creamy skin making me miss the feeling of it between my fingers. Those rosy lips that form into an irresistible smile is making my own twitch with the need of kiss those lips badly.

Take her

I rest my head on the seat and inhale the smokey cigarette before exhaling it into the air around me.

All the way to my mansion, my head was consume by the girl named Angela. She got me like a fish caught on a hook and this is making me mad.

As Stefen parks the car in front of my home, I got out quickly and throw my cigarette on the ground stomping it.

Walking inside, I headed to my bedroom and slam the door shut.

Why is she not going away?!

Her beautiful figure play in my mind like a movie. The way she walk, talk, smell, move and smile are in every part of my mind.

The need to feel, to touch and see her was overwhelming.

My eyes scan my room and I reach from the vase beside me and smash it to the floor causing the pieces scattered around and cover the floor in front of me.

I walk over to my mirror which end up my feets getting stab by the sharp pieces on the floor and bloody footprints showed on the cream tiled floor.

Pain after pain shot through my legs but I could careless. All I wanna do right now is to get rid of the girl from my head and be done with it.

I punch the mirror shattering it and I punch it again and again until a piece puncture between my bloody knuckles. Pulling it out and throwing it to the floor, I continue causing rampage through out the room until I feel tired and fall to the floor like a potato sack.

My windows were smash, my bed looks like a lion just tear them apart, my closet door is hanging loosely on it's bottom hinges while the other is ripped off. My arm chair is destroyed and the coffee table is missing a leg. My walls have my blood covering it in certian spot as I punch it earlier with bloody hands, My floor was cover with blood, wood, glass, feathers and a shredded clothes.

I ripped the fucking thing off from me when it was too hot.

Blood cover my foots and hands, my hair is in a mess, my breathing was rigged, my body is cover in sweats and my eyes were closed as I try to calm down.

I grip my hair and tug on it getting pissed off as the girls eyes staring back at me.

Standing up ready to punch the shit out of the wall again, I saw my door open and an old man is standing there with a towel in his hands.

"I bought you some fresh towel sir." He said and bow his head after I took it from him.

"Why are you here?" I ask angrily and look at his serious face.

"I couldn't help but hear a commotions in your room for more than two hours and bring you some things to cool down Sir."

He pass me a cold water bottle and turn around leaving me alone again in my room.

Sebastian is my butler and his been working for me for almost seventeen years. His the only one I didn't treat as badly as I did the other. Sure I talk harshly to him but I never did raise a hand on him because his the only one left who know me better than any one else.

I walk to my now torn up bed and sit on the edge where is look okay to lay on.

Looking at the water bottle in my hand, I look at the lable. It was blue like her eyes and I grip it hard for a moment before loosening my grip again.

I tried forgetting about her, I really did but every time I tried to, it always does the oppesite.

Laying on the bed filled with feathers, I stare at the celing and close my eyes.

I imagine her twirling in her white dress and humming with her hair in a bun and a few strands flying around everywhere around her face as she works in the kitchen today.

I miss her lavender scent, I miss her eyes, I miss her smile, I miss her skin, I miss being near her, I miss playing with her hair

I miss her and I want her to be with me all the time. Close to me so I know she's safe and sound.

I rub my face with the towel and groan.

How can such a fragile girl makes me feel like this? In just a short amount of time. I don't even know who she is except her name.

Angela...

The name suit her figure as well, wonder who named her...

I snap out of my thought and shake my head sitting up.

The girl is something. She's the first person who ever capture my attention like this.

I got away from her earlier is because I was scared.

A big bad wolf scared of a girl, now that's a fucking story

I just sit quietly on the bed and my mind is thinking of this situation carefully.

I'll admit. I like this girl. I want to get to know her. I want to be with her all the time. I feel like going crazy for not being around her..... She has to be with me. I can't go on like this all the time. I need her...

I realize something and a warmth erupt in my chest making me plant my hand on it.

I'm infatuated by her...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.3K 265 23
... When you have always been in love with your dad's best friend who ends up being something from a fantasy books ... Who shows you that the world...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1.8K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
34K 855 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...