bucky barnes images

By perfect-carrot7977

a series of images about bucky barnes, sebastian stan and any character he has played More

bucky | mission
bucky | training
bucky | the band
bucky | cuddles
bucky | rainy day
bucky | tired
bucky | fighter
bucky | lovin'
bucky | meeting
sebastain | business
sebastian | perfect duo
sebastian | dating
bucky | no idea
bucky | civil war
bucky | one touch

bucky | captivated

3.8K 65 4
By perfect-carrot7977

|song: Too Afraid To Love You- The Black Keys|

She had been innocent once, a little girl that played with feathers in her room. But that room soon turned to the devils lair.

It changed when she was least expecting it. Her parents killed in cold blood, her brother and her torn apart, never to see each other again.

Unfortunately for her, she had been taken by the wrong people. The ones that would turn her life to hell, HYDRA.

The death of Captain America had shocked the nation, maybe even the world. Once again when he was retrieved from the ice, along with his best friend Bucky Barnes. And now there was time for another legend to arise.

They call her the Winter Soldier.

Standing at 5'6 the girl seemed harmless. But the years of brainwashing and training turned her heart to stone. She left no trace wherever she went, making it impossible to track her, and impossible to forget.

Her record was miles long. She had carried out almost three dozen missions on her own, each one highly dangerous and of course, successful. A third of those were simply stealing from some of the top organizations in the world, the rest were either assassinations or captures. SHIELD was impressed to say the least, the skill HYDRA had to make such a destructive and invisible weapon was almost too much to fathom.

Which is why they wanted her for themselves.

Steve and Bucky were given the mission to extract the asset. Fury told them three things, be quick, be quiet and don't get killed. Words to live by.

They say she is lives in the middle of no where, in a small cottage that no one would suspect to house a deadly assassin. And since she has been such a gift to their organization, they let her live as she wants when she isn't being called in. They want to give her some freedom so that she has a balance of peace and torture. However, torture will always out weigh the peace in her life.

And sure enough, when they arrived in Washington, there was her cottage in the woods. Not to far from a small town, but far enough that no one would go near there. She wasn't home, so they casually walked the grounds of the town.

Bucky saw her at the local farmers market. She had a pretty smile on her face and her hair was loosely hanging in its natural state. The assassin wore something not much different from what a normal girl would wear. She had on blue jeans with small holes in them, a pair of vans and an over-sized sweater to combat the temperature.

The market man handed her back her basket filled with strawberries, mangos and plums. They exchanged friendly goodbyes and she headed back home on foot.

They waited to follow her to keep their cover, and when it had been about ten minutes they went back to her small house.

Inside her house she had countless books in the large bookcases, she had no TV, but there was a small laptop and a phone sitting on her white coffee table. Her room was very simple, her bed sheets were black and had dark blue pillows sitting on them. The walls were a light grey and had pictures of her all over the world hanging on them, pictures from her missions and posters of different bands. A record player sat atop a small nightstand near a navy blue desk, and was currently playing a song they didn't know.

Bucky silently climbed through the window in her room, watching her from the door while Steve snuck through the garden and in the back door. She walked into her kitchen after she changed into shorts and set the fireplace. Just before she put her groceries in the fridge she stopped and looked around her. Nothing would fly by the perfect assassin. She pulled out a small knife from her shorts and stuffed the strawberries in her fridge.

She wouldn't use a gun, not here, not where bullets could pierce the one thing she had that brought her peace and beauty.

Creeping through her house Steve silently went under her kitchen table while she checked the front and back door. When she started heading for her room Steve went up from behind her, but she was obviously going to hear him, no matter how quiet the super soldier was.

She whipped around and slashed Steve's arm, which he tried to block with his shield but she was too fast. The assassin and Steve then engaged in hand to hand combat, her knife forgotten as well as his shield.

She was winning, that was obvious, Steve couldn't keep up with her well timed and practiced moves. He had been knocked to the ground already, where she punched him repeatedly in various spots. It wasn't until Steve almost passed out that Bucky jumped in.

He jumped onto her, literally, mushing her on the ground and catching the assassin off guard. Bucky quickly pinned her arms down behind her, but that wouldn't stop her. She used all the strength in her body to flip them over with Bucky still pinning her hands together. Kicking and pulling the young girl desperately tried to get away for a long time, refusing to give up.

It was then when Bucky realized, not only was she the perfect killed out of skill, but fear as well. He knew, when he had been captured by HYDRA they experimented and forced him to do things he didn't want to. Thankfully, Steve was there to get him out, that was until they both went down with the ship.

But this girl had no one to save her from HYDRA, only herself, and that wasn't enough. Bucky hadn't been more determined to do something in his life, he was going to help this girl, no matter what.

He pulled her back own the the floor and moved her to where she wouldn't be able to get back up again. And when he did, he leaned down to her ear and whispered to her:

"I'm not gonna to hurt you, doll."

She looked at him and he noticed how beautiful she was, no wonder she was able to captivate targets so easily. The fire in her eyes dimmed and her features somewhat relaxed, but she kept trying to break away from him.

Steve groaned and sat up a little bit and looked at Bucky who was still pinning her down.

"God, I don't think I've ever been so scared of a girl in my life. Including when I was 98 pounds and around all those girls." Steve said to his friend. Bucky laughed a little but the assassin under him turned and glared at Steve.

"I-I'll call Fury, let him know we need to get out of here quick." He said, picking himself off the ground and slowly walking outside. The girl huffed and blew a piece of hair out of her face,

"Can you get off of me now?" She said in a honeyed voice. Bucky looked at her and smiled.

"If you don't try to hit one of us again then maybe I'll consider."

The assassin shrugged and nodded her head. Bucky finally got the handcuffs on her and started to lead her outside before she stopped.

"If you are taking me to SHIELD for good, can you at least let me take a few of my things?" She asked him, motioning towards her untouched room. He sighed and took her back where he waited on her bed for her to put things into a backpack as she mumbled to herself the whole time.

They left about ten minutes later, Fury arrived and greeted her but received nothing in response. Arriving back at the tower they took her to her room and left her there while Steve went to Banner to get fixed up.

(◡︿◡✿) skip

There had been silence from her room from the moment she went in there, and Fury was starting to worry.

Bucky went to her door and knocked, and when he got no response, he quickly deactivated the security to the door.

The opened door revealed an empty room, her suitcase was gone along with her.

She had left one thing though. A piece of paper laid on her bed, Bucky walked over to it and opened it.

"Thanks for trying to trick me into coming here, but I don't want to be. So, I'm gone. As you've noticed, also thanks for ruining the one thing in my life that I could control and find peace in. Thanks to you I don't know if I can ever have that again now that HYDRA knows I can be found anywhere. You shouldn't have been able to find me in the first place.

Unfortunately for you, you now know what I look like. And I'm going to have to be the one that does something about that. What a shame too, you were kinda cute, not for long I guess."

He stared at the note in silence. Another factor was added into her work, aside from the fear of HYDRA and the skill she had, she did it because she wanted to, in a sense. She was rewarded for her work and was given minimal freedom to have to herself.

Bucky took that away from her.

(◡︿◡✿) skip

"BREAKING NEWS: Winter Soldier heading for Stark Tower, driving reinforced black jeep with three cars following in pursuit."

Steve and Bucky read the headline on the TV and stared at each other.

Her revenge was just about to start. And she didn't care what she had to do to get her peace back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 20
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝" "𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆" • two chapter...
2.9M 78.3K 44
"You know, for a Stark, you're not as annoying as I imagined." "You've imagined things about me, Barnes?" "Oh, I've imagined a whole lot of things ab...
79.6K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
498K 6K 42
Sebastian Stan/ Bucky Barnes (FYI) some are gif {REQUEST OPEN!} NO SMUT Cover by me