Rejected with the Alpha's Dau...

Par Ketsyiah

Nevaeh is the daughter of Micheal Allwood, alpha of the Mystic Gardens Pack the largest and strongest Pack in... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

3.4K 119 7
Par Ketsyiah

Hey guys.. I know i've been M. I. A for a while now but I have been busy. I do hope that you all have been enjoying this book so far and a big thanks to all those who voted and commented on my story,  and also thank you for taking the time out to read this story. I am trying my best to finish thid book as soon as possible.. Thanks again guys.. Hope you'll enjoy this chappie!  Lets get down to business..

.
.

Nevaeh

I sat in Maleek's office with both feet shaking and my arms folded.
.
.

I was angry.

.
.
.
'Who gave that bitch the right to speak to us that way?  I want to kill her! ' Amber screamed.
.
.
'Calm down!' I shouted at her. 'Remember if we are going to be luna, we need to start behaving like one and think things over before we take actions.' I said to her.

.
.
.
'Us being luna has nothing to do with that. If we are going to be luna,  we need to get respect from those pack members! That doesn't mean that will take bull shit from them. Respect is due!' Amber shouted.

.
.

'Stay calm girl. I understand, but we still need to think before we act.' I said to her. She sighed and disconnected with me.

.
.
.

"Nevaeh,  i'm so sorry for what had happend." Maleek said as he walked away from his desk and to where I was seated.

.
.
"I will not take anymore disrespect from these people in this pack Maleek. " I said breathing heavily.

.
.
.

.
"I know, I know. It will never happen again becaue guess what. Tomorrow I will be introducing you and my daughter officially in this pack. " He said as he kneeled before me to make eye contact.

.
.
"Maleek,  I told you th-"

.
.
.
"No Nev,  you deserve respect form those in this pack. They are yours as much as they are mine." He said. I sighted and shook my head. "About that beach,  are you still up for it?" He asked.

.
.
"I'm no longer interested. I'm going to try and get some sleep to cool down this steam. " I said as I left his office, went straight into my room and into bed.

.

.
I woke up and checked my phone. It was four o'clock and I had forgotten that I had a date with Maleek. A smile made it's way onto my lips, I was excited and was hoping that it would go better than our last one. I go out of bed and down the stairs.

.
.

"Hey,  I was just about to come look for you." Sashree said as I entered the living room.

.

"I was sleeping and jus woke up. So what's up?" I said to her as I sat on the couch beside her.

.

.

"So. I found out something this morning." She said with a smile.

.

.
"Ok go on." I said getting excited.

.
.

"Well.." She said as she twirled her hair around her finger.

.
.

"Come on Sash! Out with it already!" I said to her getting worked up.

.
.

"Alrite, alrite." She said as she laughed. "I'm pregnant. " she said.

.
.

"Oh my gosh!  Congratulations! Omg!  I'm so excited!" I said as I squealed.

.
.

"Thanks Nev." She said as she laughed.

.
.
"So have you told Nate yet?" I asked her.

.
.

"Yes I have. He's kinda praying it's a boy." She said as she rubbed her stomach.

.
.
"Omg! I'm so excited and it's not even me! Finally. Now that you're pregnant I don't have to go again. I hope it's a boy. Katelyn and Savannah can finally have a brother!" I said excited.

.
.
"I hope so too." She said as she laughed.

.

. "Oh, that reminds me. Maleek and I will be going on a date tonight. Baby sit for me?" I asked her.

.

"Ofcourse Nev. You didn't even have to ask." She said.

.

.
'Thanks Sash." I said to she as I gave her a hug. "So when are we gonna go shopping?" I asked her.

.
.
.

"Slow your roll Nev." She said as she laughed.

.
.

"Why? We're having a baby!" I said.

.
.
"Omg Nevaeh. You're even more excited than I am." She said with laughter.

.
.
"I gotta be." I said. "Anyways I'll be back in a few. I'm going out to get a dress for tonight." I said to her.

.
.
"Ok no problem. Katie and Savie are both in the garden with Kat. I'm going to join them in a few. See you later love." She said as she got off the couch and head to the back yard. I went upstairs got my purse, phone and car keys and head out for the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maleek's POV

Nevaeh had argeed to go out with me tonight. I was excited and I wanted everything to go perfect.

.
.

.
'Lets make things right this time Maleek. Let's not screw things up, i'm tired of fighting with Nevaeh I want things to be perfect.' Zane said.

.
.

'You're right. I'm going to do everything in my power to make things perfect between us. I promise.' I said to him.
.
.
.

A smile made it's way unto my lips. I've never been this happen in my life. Just the though of my mate made my heart race.
.
.

What ever Bailey and I had was over. She dug her grave the moment she told my daughter to call her mom and Nevaeh found out. I was hoping and praying that she was smart enough not to come anywhere near the pack house.
.
.

I looked on my watch and it was four o'clock. I got up from around my table and head down stairs. Lately it seems all I have been doing is sitting around in my office doing pack work. Don't get me wrong,  my pack is very important but if I ever wanted things to work out between my mate and I, I would have to spend more time with her. Even if it means going on vacation and leaving Nathan in charge.
.
.

"Daddy." Katelyn called out to me as I walked over to where she was in the garden.

.
.

"Hey princess." I called out to her as I picked her up in my arms. "Mom,  where's dad?" I asked my mother.
.
.

"I think he's in his study." She replied.
.

"Ok i'll catch you later." I said to her as I put Katelyn down and head towards my dad's study.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." My dad said.
.
.

"Hey dad. I need some advise." I said to him as I sat beside him on his couch.

.
.

"Ok son. What is it?" He asked.

.

"Ok so Nevaeh had agreed to go out with me tonight. Dad, I really want us to work. I don't want anything to come between us. She has accepted me as her mate and i'm happy for that, but dad i'm scared that i'm going to do something that will change her mind from me. I need your advise on what to do. How to make her happy, how to keep her happy. I mean you and mom have been together for a longtime and you make her happy. I want to know your secret,  what have you been doing all these years that is keeping you both together. I always admire you and mom, the way you too get along. Everytime I see her I can see the spark in her eyes, the joy of her being with you. I want that dad, I want what ever you and mom has and even more. I know I messed up, I rejected Nevaeh when I should have accepted her just because of my own selfish reasons. Look what happened, she had my child and was alone for four years. I missed the most important parts of my daughter's life. Her first words, her first steps,  her first day of kindergarten I missed it all. You were there for me throught everything dad but I wasn't there for my daughter. I want that to change, I know change doesn't happen over night and I know Nevaeh is still hurting because I rejected her and I don't expect her to get over it very soon,  but I want to prove to her that i'm worth it. I'm worth her second chance I want to be the mate she deserve. "I said to him with passion.

.
.

"Son, this is the first time i've ever heard you speaking with such passion about your mate. I can see you are growing,  you are changing into the man I know you are. Maleek, your mother and I have been through alot,  but we worked it out. We stood by each other through everything."He said with a smile. "Every relationship has its ups and downs but it depends on how you choose to handle it. Whether you want to work it out or you want to be apart. It takes two to make it work, you both have to give one hundred and ten percent to make it work. Yes you rejected her the first time you found out she was your mate and yes she is hurting, but she will get over it sooner or later. If this continues to come up then there will always be a barrier between you both. As for your child, you missed four years of her life but she is here with you now make the best of it. Be the best father you can be, those four years have passed and gone it can't come back forget about the pass, live for now. Katelyn loves you she is happy that you are her father it is now your responsible to show her that you are the best father any child can have. For a relationship to work there cannot be any secrets. It takes work. Just like a flower garden, it needs water and weeds need to be uprooted. You have to tend to it everyday and water it and remove all the weeds in order to have a beautiful garden. In this same way for your relationship to work you have to water it everyday with love uproot all the secrets and lies and there and then my son you will have a healthy relationship.  Remember No lies. The truth, ensure that you tell her everything do not keep anything away from her because the moment she finds out that you are keeping secrets,  you are screwed. Your mom and I want what's best for you and we both love you." He said with a smile.

.

.
"Thanks for the advise dad." I said to him.

.

.
"Anytime son." He said as he squeezed my hand. I smile and left the room. I checked the time and it was six o'clock.. I had and hour to get ready for my date with Nevaeh. I walked to my room took a shower and got getting dressed in a jeans pants and a botten down shirt. I was taking her to watch a movie. The movie everything everything was gonna play tonight and I wanted her to see it.  The movie was starting at seven and I wanted to be on time. I head down stairs and Nevaeh was ready and waiting for me.

.

.
"Wow!  You look stunning. " I said to her as I kissed the back of her hand.

.

"Thank you, you don't look bad your self." She said as a smile made its way onto her lips.

.
.
"You ready?" She asked.

"Yes babe." I said with a smile. She smiled and we both head out the door.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you have it lovies.. Tell me what you think about this chappie!

Needs editing..

Read,  vote and pleaee do comment!!

Xoxo

~Neika

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
2.3K 99 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
223K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
170K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...