Meeting Him! - James White Fa...

De iheartfanfic768

Ava meets her crush irl Mais

Ava
Scarlett
Jacob
Walking in the park.
Meeting up
I miss you
Park Fun
Quick thing
Does he love me?
Don't do that ever again!!!
A/N
OMG!!!!!!!!
We are over!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAST
SHOPPING...
BIRTHDAYS
A/N
OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even more shopping!!
Jacob is in trouble.
A/N
Goodbye.
Don't leave me.
Two Families!!
New Story
PLEASE READ!!!!
moving
UPDATE!!!
A/N

He's back!!

144 4 0
De iheartfanfic768

AVA'S POV
It turns out that Jacob had stayed at a friend's house because he needed some space but if u ask me he just didn't want to be here.

JACOB'S POV
So the girls think that I went to my mates house because I didn't want to be home but no they got it wrong if they knew how much stress I have a day from social media the they would understand.

A/N
HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY THAT IS SO SHORT BUT IT IS A FILLER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DRAMA. BIT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT TO HAPPEN THE DM ME.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
139K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...