Bendy x Reader Lemon

Av Purple_Bastard

oh look its a human croissant Mer

Human! Bendy x Female! Reader

8.9K 66 71
Av Purple_Bastard

Ok so in my version Bendy would some what look like that or whatever ok but here's a quick summary of what's happening. Ok so Joey and Henry or now dead and Bendy is now going to get revenge on the finale creator... You, but in your case he says in the letter that all the three of you guys are making a reboot for the season and this time "humanized" so you were one of the main animators there along side Henry. And this is where it takes place.

Reader's P.O.V

I step out of my car in the parking lot and see two other cars there signaling that Joey and Henry must already be here. As I walk inside the door is already opened to the studio. I look around and see its empty as space.

'Fucking pricks... Of course they wouldn't be here on time...' I start to wander around and see a note on my sketching table that's been here all these years. It read, '(Y/N)! Glad you can make it! Joey and I have ran off a while to just do some errands real quick to fix up the studio! At the mean time why not make some sketches for the reboot?'

You had no other option on what to do so you just went along with it making some sketches of Bendy first. He was well suited for himself as he wore something a butler would wear but you made some quick designs on it that would reflect off his risky, mischievous behavior he has.

He did not have no tailor suit or anything special like that, it was with a simple grey vest that had also had white sleeves going up to his elbows. And then for his pants it was all black and had black shiny shoes to go along with them. And as for his hair you sorta went along with it and just make like a short ponytail at the end.

You added in his signature horns and tail which you just simply adored. You decided to draw some more of this new Bendy and let's just say your thoughts went alittle bit to ahead of themselves and were going to the naughty side of art.

I couldn't help but smile at this while blushing softly and having some scenes play out in my head. Humming quietly to myself and I heard a big slamming of a door nearby. 'Guess they are back now." I got up and headed off to the direction of the sound. The light was on and so I de I ed to knock politely saying, "Henry? Joey you there?"

The lights completely turned off in the room and I then put my hands on my hips. "Ha ha very funny, come on stop playing around we need to get to work!" I open the door try to find the switch. The door slams shut behind me causing me to jumps back hitting the wall. "Ow-" I was then pushed harshly against the wall my arms pinned above my head. "Hey! What's going on here!" I was starting to feel very suck in my stomach afraid that Joey and Henry were not here and it was some else.

The lights then flickered back on brightly blinding me a bit. I look up to see the face of then person who had pinned me and it was.... "Bendy..."

"Here in the flesh~!" My mind was racing with question while my mouth was agape. "Who the fuck- How are you. Wait a second... LET ME GO YOU PRICK!" I struggled under his grip trying to break free. He only snickered at me trying.

Bendy's P.O.V

'I loved the way she wiggled under me knowing that her life might end'
I chuckled lightly trying not to laugh so hard. "What's so funny!" She barks at me.

"The way how you struggle to get out is so very cute~" I look down at her to see she was biting her lip frustrated at my comment. "You know the only reason why I brought you here was to kill you, right?"

At that moment she stopped struggling and looked up at me. Frighten is what her eyes shouted out to me which gave me so much pleasure. "But I decided not too because I realized you aren't ignorant as those two were." She was fighting back her tears. "Aww don't cry darling~ I don't want to hurt you at all."

(Y/N) looks up slowly trying to know what what I was going to say next. I only close in the space between us and go nearer to her face. She tries to move away and then forcefully grab her chin making her stay still. I kissed her forcefully biting her lip softly and licked her bottom lip, she did respond too me which I loved, 'Playing hard to get how wonderful'

I bit her lip more harshly this time and she yelped in pain but I quickly shut her up making my tongue go in. I easily dominated over her and explored. While I kept doing that I grind against her "down there" feeling my erection going up. I felt her trying to hold back so I started to massage her right boob softly.I then heard her moan which got me excited.

I broke the kiss and (Y/N) was gasping for air. Her face was completely flushed. I smirked at her knowing she was growing to become needy. I start to grind on her harder and see her stick her tongue out while putting her arms around my neck.

(Y/N) in this sate was truly a sight to see and knowing I was making her feel this way brought more excitement. I then picked her up which she obliged to not having a choice either way. I sit her on the desk and pull off her top. I see her white and black striped bra and begun to fondle her softly.

Reader's P.O.V

'Why was he being so nice to me?' He took everything nice and slowly as if he deeply cared for what I was thinking about. He squeezed me roughly which cause me to inhale sharply being new to this feeling. "Did that hurt?" I answered with a small 'no' and so he does it again which cause me to bite my lip. He then hugs me and tried to unclip my bra.

Bendy some how did it with grace and then felt my boobs once more. He looked at them eyeing carefully which made me look away. He licks my right nipple sending goosebumps across my arm. He then takes into his mouth and sucks on it lightly. He pinched my other one very hard making moan out in pleasure. "Ffuck ahh..." I said as he continued.

He then stopped and took off my shorts that I was wearing. He rubbed me through my underwear circling his two finger. He kisses me again continuing the motion and then insets a finger making me whimper in pain. "Ahh! Ngh~!" I was su kph a mess breathing so heavy. I felt embarrassed at how he was so skilled at this. 'Must be from those drawings...'

He the so stops kissing me and lowers his body making his knees touch the ground. I was to embarrassed to look down and covered my face. He took off my underwear and then sticker his tongue inside of me. I inhaled quickly trying to stay calm. Bendy sucked on my bud lightly and then harshly while inserting his two fingers curving them then and there.

I was a moaning mess feeling myself come to a closure. 'Ahh! Oh God- right there~" I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. I felt as if I were burning of body heat by this point and suddenly the knot in my stomach broke. I was shaken and breathing heavily.

I look down at Bendy red faced knowing I had just came in his mouth. He simply just licked his lips and said, "You taste exquisite~" I covered my face but then regained confidence quickly. I see that he started to take of his vest and shirt. I then take by the hands and sat him down. I unbuckle his pants leaving him in his boxers.

Bendy's P.O.V

"You don't have to-"

"I want too..." I was quickly quiet blushing at her boldness. 'Fuck that's so sexy...' I wanted to take her then and there but then let her proceeded. (Y/N) took my length in her hand and looked in awe.

"You were then one who drew it..." I say sheepishly scratching my head. I felt very hot and bothersome as she just started pumping with her hand up and down. She felt so soft against my skin and it felt so good. (Y/N) then took in the head and sucked lightly on it.

I throw my head back in pleasure grabbing onto her (H/C) locks. I tried so hard not to thrust into her mouth waiting for her to take me fully in. She finally did which made me buck my hips forward. My tongue out moaning and grunting. "Ahh fuck yes (Y/N)" I started thrusting faster into her mouth and felt the head poke the back of her throat while she was still licking my length.

I finally thrusted in once more and came. Catching my breath I pick her up and looked at her lovingly. I kissed her tasting my own cum at the same time but did on care for it. I  then set her on her hands and knees on the desk.

Third P.O.V
(Y/N) looked back worried some at Bendy. "Is is going to hurt?" She asked nervously. But he didn't hear as he was just focusing on her rear admiring her beauty how (Y/N) belonged to him and no one else. No one else. "It only hurts for a while." Bendy responded blandly too.

"Are ready for this?" He asked while gripping g her hips firmly. "Y-Yes" She looks back at him innocently. He then goes in slowly which made it painful for (Y/N). "Oww... It hurts so badly!" She closed her eyes wincing. He waited patiently but it was hard enough for him not to thrust furiously right now as he couldn't contempt his excitement.

He started out with soft thrust going painfully slow for her but it was to help her adjust so she obliged to it. However late on (Y/N) wanted more but did not want to tell Bendy as he may use it in some sort of away so she just gently pushed herself against him.

To Bendy's dismay he didn't expect that but went along with it thrusting abit faster. She started to moan softly and kept her eyes closed. He then took her wrists and her face against the surface thrusting faster. She felt a knot coming and commented. "Faster... Please" He happily obliged too and went deeper as well.

(Y/N) felt a know starting to unwrap itself as she got closer to her high. "Ahh fuck yes yes!" His grunts along with her moans of pleasure went in the room echoing off the walls. She felt knot on do itself and screamed in ecstasy. "Ahh yea~" How ever he did not stop thrusting and continued. He then left her up in swift motion and sat her on his lap making her bounce up and down. "So fucking tight (Y/N) just oh my- Fuck me~!" He kept going harder and faster and she felt the knot reding itself. He then bites into her neck and states "What's my name?"

"Bendy..." She murmured softly.

"I can't hear you."

"Bendy!" She yells more louder.

"Who am I? Who do you belong too?" He straits biting her harshly and griping her hips bouncing her up and down fast.

"Bendy! I belong to Bendy!" (Y/N) screams in pleasure.

"WHAT?!" He screams into her shoulder going faster and deeper hitting her G-Spot.

"BENDY! I BELOMG TO BENDY! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" She screams not caring if someone over hears outside. Smirking against her skin he starts thrusting deeper picker her up standing up as well. "Fuck yea! Don't you ever forget that!" He kissed her roughly pushing her down on the desk going hard. "Yes! Fuck yes right there! More more Bendy! More!"

He continued thrusting but the rhythm became more sloppy and out of pace. "Fuck (Y/N) so fucking tight!" He felt himself undo himself inside of her and thrusted a few more time before completely collapsing ontop of her. Both breathing heavily she drifts off to sleep slowly before hearing. "I love you my darling~"

A/N
BITCH WOOOOO THAT TOKE FOREVER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Tbh I actually had dream about this and decided "Hey why not write this here!" And that's how this happened! Well anyways hope you enjoyed this lemon cause I sure this have a blast writing it and if you want more please do request!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
393K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
366K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
81.2K 2.3K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...