A Stitch in Time

Always_bookworm_ द्वारा

Albus, Scorpius, and Rose find a time turner and get sucked into the past!!! Harry Potter Fanfiction! ! ! ! ! अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

2.9K 97 10
Always_bookworm_ द्वारा

Teddy sat watching James write a bunch of 'educational paper-making pamphlets', stroking each affectionately. What in the world is going on? Teddy thought for what he thought was the billionth time.

An paper airplane zoomed into their dormitory and smacked Teddy on the head. "Ouch!" He said out loud, seeing the paper plane fall into his hands. James turned and looked at him for only a second to register that Teddy had said "ouch" then proceeded on writing and stroking.

Teddy rubbed his head, then opened up the note.

Teddy, come to the library at 2. I have something I want to tell you.

-Rose

Teddy's eyes gleamed. Finally, FINALLY someone to talk to about James's psychotic problems! He glanced at James, contemplating whether is was worth the risk to leave him alone with his paper.

"Hey, James, buddy? I'm going to go to the library for a little bit. Uh, are you going to be okay here— by yourself?" Teddy asked with great caution.

James didn't answer, he simply put a piece of paper in front of the light at it, his red eyes gleaming with greed and lust, saliva slowly dripping down his chin.

"James? Mate, are you going to be okay? Hm?" Teddy asked again.

James finally turned to him. "Yes, vhy vouldn't I be?" He said, looking confused at Teddy. His eyes were back to that normal brown, with no trace of the crazed red gleam that was there a few minutes ago.

Teddy opened his mouth to say something, but decided it was better to not to. "It won't be long, I promise!" He said quickly.

James shrugged. "Votever, I don't care."

Teddy fled from the dormitory quickly. A few girls giggled and winked at him, and Teddy turned away embarrassed.

I wonder what Rose has to tell me? He thought, wondering if it was of more importance then James' sudden sick obsession with paper.

Scorpius felt a thump on his neck. "Ow!" He said surprised at what had hit him. He turned around to see a paper airplane sitting on the floor. He picked it up and opened it.

Scorpius, I realized that I had overreacted when I saw Pansy. No hard feelings, okay? Can you talk to me in the library at 2?

-Rose.

Scorpius took a huge breath of relief. He was beginning to get worried that him and Rose would never be friends, and he was yet to discover what had caused her to blow up on him like that. I'll make sure I ask her when we are talking. He thought.

He stared at the clock. It was almost two, and if he wanted to meet Rose, he would have to leave right now. He quickly ran down the stairs, and into the common room.

Rose quickly fixed herself up, and looked at Draco. "Okay, Destis should be here at any minute, and so should John, so it's all going good so far."

Draco nodded at her, and looked at Astoria, who was furiously scribbling down notes on a clipboard. She looked like Draco's pint sized assistant.

"What time did you tell Pansy to be here, Draco?" Astoria asked.

"Like 2:00ish."

Rose looked across the doors, and she could see that Scorpius was arriving. She yelped, then pushed Astoria and Draco down.

"Hide with the others, quick, he can't see you!" She hissed.

It was Astoria's idea to make the most gossipy Slytherins go to the library. They were behind couches, book-shelves and other things, hidden from whoever might enter. Even Madame Pince was absent right now, because Astoria had also told Filch that him and Pince should go out. It had brought a ridiculous grin on Filch's face and they assumed that that's where they were at the moment. Going out. A rather frightening thought to Rose, but at least it got Madame Pince out of the way.

Astoria and Draco quickly ran behind a couch, and Rose acted like she was reading a book. Scorpius entered the library and smiled at Rose.

"Hey, Destis." Rose said.

Scorpius nodded at her. "You're not mad at me right?" He said quickly.

Rose let out a small laugh. "Mad? No, no! Why in heavens would I be mad?" She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Thankfully, Scorpius didn't detect it. "Well, I don't know, you looked kind of mad when Pansy-" Rose cut him off, because she saw Teddy approaching.

"Hide!" She said, then pulled him down behind a couch. Teddy cautiously entered.

Scorpius looked at her, in utter confusion. "Why are we-"

Rose shushed him, and put a finger to her lips, signaling to wait a minute.

"Hello, Jade?" Teddy asked cautiously. When he received no reply, he slumped. "Maybe I'm early." he muttered. Teddy went up to a nearby shelf and idly flipped through a book.

The door creaked yet again, signaling Pansy's appearance. She looked around the library, obviously expecting people there. She had not seen Teddy yet.

Rose held her breath. This was the moment they had all been waiting for.

"What's going on?" Scorpius said under his breath.

"Just watch." Rose breathed back.

Pansy had spotted Teddy, and quickly darted into a corner. She pulled out a minuscule makeup kit from her insanely large book bag , and applied large amount of mascara, and a disgusting blob of lipstick upon her lips.

"Who is he? He is so handsome! How come I haven't seen him before? What is wrong with me?" She asked quietly to herself, her face full of excitement. She stole another look at Teddy, and then giggled. "He's...perfect. Everyone will be so jealous!"

Scorpius stared at her in shock, and was about to get up, but luckily Rose pulled him back down.

"Hey handsome." She purred, finally deciding her appearance was good enough for Teddy.

Teddy spun around so fast that he dropped his book, which made a loud THUMP as it made contact with the ground.

"Yes? Were you talking to me?" He asked quickly. He looked over her appearance, his mind thinking, I don't want to deal with these kind of creeps anymore!

Pansy's feral green eyes met Teddy's amber ones. "Yes, of course you, silly!"

Teddy nodded at her. "Well, what do you want?" He asked finally.

Pansy pouted. "My, my are we getting tired of me already?" She purred.

Teddy sighed. "You're Pansy Parkinson, aren't you?"

Pansy let out a shriek of laughter. "Yes, the one and only!"

Teddy narrowed his eyes. "You are going out with someone, aren't you?"

Pansy walked so she was even closer to him (a little too close). "He's not really important, tiger. My boyfriends don't need to know a thing."

Teddy snapped his fingers. "Hang on! You're going out with Destis Spink, right?"

Pansy grabbed his hand. "He doesn't have to know." She whispered. "He isn't the one for me anyways. He is just another boy, not like you though, handsome. I never wanted him in the first place, but he was head over heels about me. I hate black haired boys anyway. There's just something about...blue heads. I like your style, it screams, 'bad boy'. " She said, flicking his chin upward.

Teddy snorted, not fazed. My natural hair color is black! "For your information, its turquoise, but does that make me special or something?"

Pansy nodded excitedly. "Right! Turquoise! And it makes you very special. " She said, ridiculously fluttering her feral eyes again.

Teddy rolled his eyes. "What about your boyfriend, Destis?"

Pansy looked annoyed. "What about him?"

"He's your boyfriend! You're cheating on him!"

It was Pansy who snorted now. "Yeah, like I care! Am I limited to only him or something?"

"Yeah, kind of! Since he's your boyfriend."

Pansy stamped her foot. "I don't care about him, didn't you hear me? I don't care about him! I don't care one bit! He's not the only boyfriend I have! I don't care about him, I care about you more!" Her mascara pasted eyes were sticking to her cheeks and lifting up again as she fluttered her lashes.

Teddy rolled his eyes, then pushed Pansy away from him. "Well, I'm not interested in going out with a girl who can't even be faithful to her boyfriend. So tough luck, Parkinson."

With that, Teddy left. Pansy scowled. "Great! Almost had him!"

Scorpius pushed away from Rose, and appeared from behind the couch. "So Pugsy, it was interesting to know how you feel about me."

Pansy turned around in horror, her lips forming an O shape in shock.

"D-Destis? I-it's not what it l-looks like! I p-promise!" She stuttered.

Scorpius glared at her. "Oh yeah? What is it then?"

Pansy threw herself on him. "It's not what it looks like, you have to understand honey...he was all over me..."

Scorpius threw her off him. "Really, all over you? Sounds like he was dying to get away from you! Yeah, well, we're through! Why don't you go chase after all those boys now?" He said harshly, then stomped out of the library.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I just might."

Rose looked at Draco and mouthed, Now!

Everyone popped out of their hiding places. "Pansy!" They all yelled.

Pansy turned pale. "W-what are you d-doing here?"

Astoria stuck her tongue at her. "Oh, just showing everyone what a man eater you are!"

Pansy glared at her. "Shut up, you hag!"

Pansy looked at the glaring faces around her and gulped, then decided to leave the library.

Everyone cheered and wooted. Rose and Draco nodded to each other, and Astoria gave Draco a hug, then, realizing what she had done, shrieked in glee and ran off.

Rose smiled. This couldn't be a more perfect day. She thought blissfully.

Little did they know that their euphoria would be that short.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.2K 574 200
"I'll love you until I die. And if there's a life after this, I'll love you then too." An organized mess of Shadowhunters/TMI memes. Warning: probabl...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
259K 8.2K 30
In the summer of 2019, James Sirius Potter knocks over a magical hourglass that sends himself, his cousins, and his siblings back in time to 1996, Ha...