My Life with Culture Club

Par RachelCarnet

This is the story on how I actually became friends/family with my favorite band. Plus

Meet Rachel
Jon Moss
Boy George

I Have a Twin?

121 4 0
Par RachelCarnet

(Rachel's P.O.V)

I was at home, doing my graduation speech, well practicing. You see, I am graduating college in two months. I am nervous. As I was practicing, my mom came in the room nervous. "Sweetheart? Can you come to the living room?" Mom asked. "I'm coming." I replied. I went to the living room and saw my parents and a guy who I never seen before, who is sitting on the couch. I sat next to him.

(??? P.O.V)
As I sat down on the couch, I saw a girl that I never met before. She sat down next to me. "As you guys know that when I was pregnant, I thought I was having a boy or a girl. But, it turns out that I'm having twins which was you two. But, we couldn't afford two children, so Jon, we have to give you up." Mom said. "So, wait... I have a twin? I thought I was an only child?" asked the girl who I found was Rachel.  Dad sighs and said," we haven't have a heart to tell you until you got older." Rachel was in silent. "I am still upset that you guys haven't told me, but I'm happy that I have a twin." She said. I sighs in relief.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.5K 114 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
157K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
39.4K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍