kuroko no basket oneshots

Par ushijimarr

kuroko no basket oneshots to make your poor fangirl heart make or break. completed Plus

i n t r o
r e q u e s t s
m a k o t o
k u r o k o
a k a s h i (nsfw)
a k a s h i
m a k o t o (nsfw)
m a k o t o
a k a s h i (birthday special)
h i m u r o
k i s e
k a g a m i
t r o l l
t h e d r u n k s e r i e s
t a k a o
a k a s h i
m u r a s a k i b a r a : d r u n k s e r i e s
k i s e
a o m i n e
g r a t i t u d e s
s g s p e c i a l s : m o r i y a m a
h a i z a k i & k i s e
a k a s h i (nsfw)
m i d o r i m a
a k a s h i : d r u n k s e r i e s
d r a f t s
k i s e ( m a l e r e a d e r , n s f w )
s g s p e c i a l s : m i b u c h i
a o m i n e : d r u n k s e r i e s (nsfw)
k i s e : d r u n k s e r i e s
h y u u g a
k i s e
f i n a l

a k a s h i

2.2K 33 27
Par ushijimarr

Akashi x Reader songshot: Crazy For You

(I recommend listening to Spongecola's version! SimplyZanxan, here you go! :))

Swaying room as the music starts

Strangers making the most of the dark

Two by two their bodies become one...

Honestly, you had no idea how your friends dragged you into this. You wearing a beautiful dress sponsored by your unknown admirer, they said. It was the Winter Ball for Rakuzan High and this year's theme was: Masquerade. It was overused in some aspects, but the mysterious feel and theme in the air really made it special for some. That's why the student council took it as the main theme.

Unfortunately, it was a unanimous decision. The vice president clearly didn't want the theme and wanted a 'Night Out in Paris' theme, but the president was absolute. No one bothered to defy him. You were actually there to witness Akashi's wrath. And no, you couldn't help it—being the student council (secretary/PRO) after all.

Here you were in the large gym of Rakuzan. Alone. No date. You couldn't find yourself a date, honestly. I mean Reo asked you but you felt weirded out if your cousin went to a ball with you. Plus, being part of the student council and all, you had other things to worry about. You couldn't have a date slowing you down or stopping you from aiding a situation.

Good thing you weren't the only one without a date. The whole student council came without one and you just stood there in the corner near the table of glorious food, looking awkward as hell.

I see you through the smoky air

Can't you feel the weight of my stare?

You're so close but still a world away...

You stood awkwardly next to the juice as you checked the area. Good, the students were having fun. Good, no trouble has come up. Yet. Good, the student council was present. You haven't seen Akashi yet but have asked the vice if she's seen him and she said yes.

"My cousin's looking sooo pretty and doesn't have a date. There is something wrong in that statement!" a familiar voice said next to you as you looked at your cousin, Reo. "Reo-kun, I don't need a date—nor there's nothing wrong." You deadpanned at him as he smiled mischievously at you. "I knew you'd say that! But I saved you the trouble and got yourself a date! (Y/N), my beautiful cousin, he is your secret admirer!"

Now that took your attention. You immediately looked next to you as you saw the Akashi Seijuro in a white tuxedo with a blood-red tie. His hair was gelled and was in a sharper state than everyday. His slacks were straight and he was wearing polished shoes. His aura imitated you deeply just by looking at him.

"You're joking," you tried to find a way out of this joke as Akashi also looked unimpressed with Reo has said. But it all clicked to you. Expensive tastes in clothing and professional people dolled you up. Was Akashi really up to all of this?

But Reo just smiled cheekily and left you two alone. Akashi didn't mind it as you stood there uncomfortably; thinking was all that has happened to you was made possible because of him?

But before you could even ask questions, Akashi was dragged away by the vice, raving about how the punch 'somehow got alcohol in it.'

You sighed, your (H/C) hair framing your face beautifully.

What I'm dying to say

Is that I'm crazy for you

Touch me once and you know it's true

Akashi Seijuro was the epitome of perfection. From his straight A+'s and his good looks, everyone had an eye out for the successful boy.

Even you were stuck in his trance. You always seemed to think of him when someone would simply say 'redhead'.

But hearing he was your admirer—part of you couldn't believe and another part just wanted to kiss him right there. But you were never brave enough.

But like his fangirls, you were crazy for the heterochromatic boy. His eyes, his hair, his perfectly built body, his everything. Just to kiss him would feel more than enough to sustain you for the rest of your life.

I never wanted anyone like this

It's all brand new

You feel it in my kiss...

I'm crazy for you.

Akashi was pulled away by the vice president, Rika, who he was quite annoyed with. No one just drags him like that. Especially when they weren't really close. Plus, he would've loved to see your reaction if he did confirm it.

He pulled his left hand away from Rika, giving her a menacing glare as she gulped. "S-Sorry..."

He looked everywhere, but you were nowhere to be found. Goddammit, he thought. He lost you. He tried looking at the punch, but you weren't next to the food table. Then, thank god you wore a shimmering dress. You were in the end of the court near the exit, taking in the moonlight.

You looked amazing—breathtaking even—in his eyes. He felt something new erupt in his stomach as he tried to approach you. But his instincts told him to stop. Was this like being Midorima? Was he being a tsundere now?

As he bit his lower lip, he straightened his tux. Tried to find anything about himself that looked weird or plain funny. He wanted to be straightforward. But this was new to him. He was nervous because of you.

Trying to get out of his stopped state, he saw Reo encouraging him to walk up to you. He gave the captain a reassuring smile.

He strode long strides to you as you just stood there, thinking about everything. Thinking about what (F/N)'s doing now, what Reo was up to, what your best friend Takao was doing. And you were thinking of Seijuro himself.

Akashi was finally close enough to hear you. He heard you give out a cold laugh as shivers trailed up his spine. 'Only this girl could make me feel such strong emotions.' He concluded to himself.

Trying hard to control my heart

I walk over to where you are

Two by two we need no words at all

"The Akashi Seijuro—like someone like—me?" you spat out bitterly, thinking he just let Rika drag him like that. Talk about how friendly they both are. "This must all be a dream."

You sipped on the drink you got as you felt yourself getting hazy. That's when Akashi realized something. You were being insecure when you were obviously the most beautiful person in the whole universe. You had liked him.

But the drink had caught his attention. Remembering what Rika said, the juice had alcohol in it. And the council hasn't been asked for permission to do that. And you were drinking the punch.

"(Y/N)! Throw that drink right now!" he commanded in his usual tone as you jumped. You looked at him and looked at the drink. "Why?" you challenged.

"It has alcohol in it. You'll be drunk if you keep on drinking that." You put the plastic cup down on the floor and gazed at the moonlight. "Had enough fun with Rika-san?" you picked up the conversation and he remembered what you said. "No." he answered bluntly as you furrowed your brows.

"You look beautiful, if you didn't know already." He said and warmth filled your cheeks. "T-Thank you, Akashi-kun."

Akashi and you were friends since middle school. You two were inseparable at the start of first year middle school, but basketball made him very busy so when you got to spend time with him, you cherished every moment. You loved him—scratch that—you love him, that's why.

"You look quite polished yourself." You commented back as he nodded at you.

You two were so stiff. It was like you never shared fun memories at all. Just thinking about him just an acquaintance made tears spring up to your eyes. You tried to pull them away but there was not much your eyes could handle. They just fall out evenly on your face. It didn't take the heterochromatic-eyed boy long to notice that.

"Akashi-kun... was it true?" you asked, avoiding eye contact with him and sitting down on one of the cemented steps on the way to the gym. You could remember the days you made him a bento but chickened out in the end because he was eating one from a good looking girl already, and he seemed to be quite ticked off.

It didn't take a genius to know what you were trying to ask.

He tightened his tie and sat a little straighter. "Yes." He confirmed firmly.

Slowly now we begin to move

With every breath I'm deeper into you

  Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see 

You gasped out in surprise as he finally confirmed it. He looked at you in the dark and though how you still glimmered, even at the darkest corners.

It didn't take words to express how you feel.

Slowly now you began to move, with every inch you were closing the gap between you two.

You never really thought you'd be the one to make the first move. But it made perfect sense to kiss him then and there. It was prom. And you were betting your whole life that there were many other couples kissing around.

You took him by his tie as he moved closer to you. You were looking into the heterochromatic eyes you've longed to see up-close, real close. You were admiring every single inch of his whole being.

You stood a bit on your tippy toes as you closed the gap, closing your eyes as he followed.

His lips were undeniably soft and smooth and plump. You giggled a little as he didn't know what to do with his hands and how he should turn his head. You guided his hands around your tiny waist and took his face, deepening your kiss. He found his way around things, being a fast learner (wenk wenk). He took charge of the kiss but you didn't like him taking over everything.

(HERE COMES THE OVERUSED TERMS... GET READY...) Fighting for dominance, you played his tongue as he let out a soft grunt that surprised you both.

"Akashi..." you panted as you broke the kiss. He had a slanted smile that made your heart go DOKI DOKI. You grabbed his hand and led him to the hallway you weren't technically allowed to go. "Where are we going?" he asked with his usual stern demeanor.

"You'll see," you sing-sang as he shook his head disapprovingly.

You'll see I'm crazy for you

Touch me once and you know it's true

I never wanted anyone like this

It's all brand new

You feel it in my kiss

Guiding him along the corridor, you went into the middle school building, passing through the sky bridge. "What are we doing here?" he asked, clueless as you entered the classroom where you first met. You twirled on the platform, soaking in the memories you used to cherish, and you could say you still cherish.

"This is where we first met. Where we used to overthrow each other when it came to grades, even though I knew I could never beat you." He raised his brow at you as you ran up to him and hugged him. "And I wanted you to remember the day we met."

He stood there, silent.

"You are really a sentimental person," he commented as you playfully slapped him. "I try," you shrugged.

You were roaming around the room, smiling where you used to sit next to Kuroko and no one noticed him. Or when you asked Murasakibara to cover for you when you wanted to eat during class hours. His reward? Mauibo.

Akashi coughed, that took you out of your trance. "What is it?" you asked, playing with your silky, shining dress.

You feel it in my kiss

Because I'm crazy for you

Touch me once and you know it's true

I never wanted anyone like this

It's all brand new

You feel it in my kiss...

I'm crazy for you.

"I want to kiss you again, (Y/N)." he was stone-cold serious. OHHHH. So this was the Akashi the fanfics you've been reading was pertaining to.

You timidly walk closer to him as you let out a deep breath. "Go," you said.

He caressed your soft cheeks as you heard him murmur, "Beautiful, beautiful."

"Before anything else, I'd like to say something..." you stopped his hand. He looked at you straight in the eye and asked you what it is. "I love you."

He scooped you up, laughing like a madman (YANDERE AKASHI) and placed you gently on one of the desks. "Looks like I love you too, (Y/N)." he whispered as you felt a DOKI DOKI feeling go into you.

He leaned into you, eager to taste your sweet lips again. His hands didn't stay in one position anymore, though. His hands traveled around your back and he took your bum and squeezed it. A soft moan let out of your mouth as you slapped his hands away from that area to avoid further humiliations.

You kept your hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat. Knowing he existed and he loved you made you grip on his shirt tighter.

And then his hair. You tugged on it and let the silky locks slip from your hands. He deepened the kiss, making you moan in delight. You played long with his tongue as he felt confident he was winning.

Pinning you down the desk, he marveled at you. The curves in the perfect places, your symmetrical face structure and of course, his eyes lingered longer than necessary on your chest area, where you felt yourself flush. "Don't look," you pouted as you always thought you had a flat chest. You thought of that because you were friends with Satsuki. Duh.

You blushed wildly as you felt something go hard as he lay on top of you on the long desk. "Akashi... what the hell," you muttered as you averted your gaze.

He looked at you and smirked playfully as chills went up your spine.

"Calm it down, (Y/N)."

You couldn't do that. It was a school. But a part in your mind urged you to.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

390K 7.6K 112
A collection of Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Enjoy~! WARNING: I wrote this back when I was in middle school and not very good at writing. There are bo...
10.9K 479 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...
50.5K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
139K 3.2K 46
This is a collection of Kuroko no Basket x Reader one shots. REQUESTS ON THIS ARE NOW CLOSED.