WEDDING CLASH

由 mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 21 ♥3♥
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 37 :))
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 42 :)))
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 46 (part two)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 13

1.6K 6 0
由 mochamallow

Sam’s POV:

I saw her lying on the floor (unconscious) ; her hands and feet were tied. What happened?!

I untied her and carried her to the bed. She’s inside james room (what’s she doing here?!)

(she’s heavy XD)

Wait—why is james not around?!

I put her gently on the bed. The marks of the rope were embedded on her wrists and ankles. She must be in pain—and I’m too late to help her..

I wiped her hands and feet with a wet towel and as I run the towel on her body, I saw bruises, wounds, scratches and many more..luckily her face wasn’t injured—she’s still pretty as ever..

After a while, I saw her eyes open. What a relief! She smiled weakly to me..

Ann: thanks for saving me again..

Sam: what happened?!

Ann: (slowly sitting down) well..uhm..

Sam: what,,

Ann: a..a thief broke into our house and stole the..uhm.. (thinking) the horse figurine! (laughing nervously) he said that..uhm..it was an ancient horse; it will,uhm..give you long life nd money (giggles nervously)

Sam: I don’t remember a horse figurine here ann..

Ann: (laughs nervously) it was so small that you can’t barely see it..

Sam: reall? He tied you up for a small figurine?

Ann: (chuckles) y..yeah.. (clearing her throat) you should see how I fight back against the evil thief!

Sam: you’re still bragging huh?! (chuckles) get some rest..

Ann: (smiles) thanks again sam..

Sam: no problem..be careful next time..oh! (getting the rose) here..

Ann: what’s this?

sam: can’t you see that it’s a flower?

Ann: sheesh.. (smiles) thanks..

Sam: (looking at his watch) oh! Still have a meeting…

Ann: omo! Sorry for disturbing you..you should go..

Sam: are you sure you’re okay?

Ann: (nods) yep..

Sam: okay then..call me if you feel uncomfortable..

Ann’s POV:

Sigh! I wish sam can accompany me here..i’m all alone—and in pain..

He’s really a heartless frog! I’m hurt, but my heart aches more---knowing that they are together right now,having a date..

I went to my room—limping.. my whole body aches! X( owww..

I’ve never been treated like this before! James reid! You’re REALLY A BAD ASSHOLE!!

What?! I’m crying again?! I wiped my tears---I always cry! And it’s because of james!!!

James POV:

It’s almost dinner time when I arrived at my house; I had a lot of fun :D

I stopped at the front door to look for my keys…oh! I forgot that ann’s inside---uh-oh! I forgot about her! OH MY GOODNESS! I forgot to call bret to untie her!! CRAP! Great james! Really great!!!! >;( I’m really stupid!

I opened the door silently—where is she?! I don’t know how to face her!

I went upstairs an d peeped at her room---she’s sitting on the bed, blowing her wounds,, I saw many bruises and wounds on her legs and arms..her wrists were full of marks..

James: (clearing his throat)

She turned around and saw me; I thought that she wound hug me and be happy because I’m back (as usual)—but I was wrong.. she looked at me weakly which makes me feel guilty—she’s like piercing my heart inside..

She stared at me—maybe she’s waiting for me to speak (or not?)

James: i..i’m sorry..it’s because..you know..ericka..

She walked towards me. I thought that she would say “it’s okay”, but I was wrong (again). She closed the door leaving me hanging outside. She’s not like this before—even if I hurt her, she still clings to me. She seems—different..

Ann’s POV:

I woke up early in the morning and I decided to forget about everything. I love him and I don’t want to lose him.

They’re right; pain is part of love (but in my situation, I’m experiencing two kids of pain: emotional pain, and PHYSICAL PAIN)

I want to start anew! I will do my best to be a good fiancée for him

James POV:

“james”

I covered me ears with a pillow.. who is it?! It bugs me early in the morning..

“james”

Aish! I opened my eyes and throw the pillow…

“ oww!!”

The voice is familiar..

I got up and saw ann blowing her wound..

Ann: (pouting) you hit my wound! (blowing)

James: uhmm.. (gulping)..ann: (smiling) breakfast is ready james..

What with her?! Is she back in her old self again?! Sigh! Eventhough she’s annoying, I love the ann right now compared to the ann last night..

James: hey..GET OUT!

Here I am—teasing her again :D it’s fun

Ann: lets go out today..

James: no! I’m tired!

Ann: please?

James: (scoffs) you’re bugging me again BUG..

Ann: sheesh! Okay-okay! I won’t force you..

She’s kind now—did she fell on the wrong side of the bed?!

I spent the whole Sunday with her.. we cleaned the house and ate together. She’s really funny and cute; especially when she danced while cleaning the windows.. she’s also VERY ENERGETIC (trust me), she climbed anywhere just to wipe the dirty areas.. it’s tiring and very exhausted to look after her (because there’s a possibility that she would fall). I’m like baby-sitting a 4-year-old cute girl. Sheesh! Her parents should pay me for this service!

We were eating together when she said:

Ann: let’s date..

Ann’s POV:

I’m expecting a NO..

James: oaky.. (smiling) let’s date then..

Ann: omo! Really? (shocked)

James: yup.. (munching his food)

Ann: (hugging james) thank youuuuu!

James : tss! (chuckles)

Finally! We’re going on a date! I can’t believe it!

I was about to let go from hugging me when he pulled my waist which made me sit on his lap—wrapping my arms on his neck..

James POV:

Something urged me to pull her waist. She sat on my lap, popping her big eyes because of shock. Her eyes are like gems—I touched her cheeks; it’s so soft..her lips..very..very..wow men..

Ann’s POV:

He stared at me for minutes. Suddenly he leaned closer to my face and touched my cheeks—he leaned again..what’s he thinking?!

James’ POV:

I got hypnotized! I want to kiss her..

i leaned closer and she closed her eyes--which makes me want her lips more..

Wait-wait! What’s happening with me?!

I opened my eyes an pulled myself away..

no! this can’t be happening!

I pushed her away from me..

Ann’s POV:

Oww!!

Ann: yaahh! Why did you push me?!

James: (holding his head) oh no! this can’t be happening..

Ann: hey..are you okay?! (poking james’ cheeks)

James: (shouting) get the hell off me!

Ann: (shocked) oh..

James: sheesh! (going upstairs)

Ann: what’s with him? I really can’t understand his mood swings.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.3K 90 20
"Oh, so you really are becoming your dad then?" 'Yeah, maybe I am. Got a problem with it?' ... This married couple is having some issues, like all ma...
2.3K 30 33
The story of a girl who didn't want to marry a person her parents wanted her too. Ever since she was a little girl, her parents had her life planned...
576K 29.5K 28
Well this is a story of a guy who never wanted to get married but had to as per his mother's and father insistence....a girl who wanted a prince char...
8.1K 212 43
What do you get when you mix a stubborn, beautiful woman with an arrogant, handsome man, and there's already a history between them? The results may...