Jailbait

Por JustARegularTeenager

• In which Jungkook is the youngest in Seoul's prison • (Ongoing) Más

W A R N I N G S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

S I X T E E N

2.7K 99 37
Por JustARegularTeenager

Jungkook

Something bad happened.

It was lunch time and everyone was in the cafeteria. Jungkook thought Seokjin was done with him... he wasn't.

"Yah!" Seokjin suddenly flipped Taehyung's food tray.

He seemed different, unusually angry. Jungkook wondered what had happened.

"Inmate!" A guard warned.

"Oh shh, I'm just having some fun. Right, TaeTae?"

"Seokjin," Jungkook forced out a weak warning.

"I'm doing this for you, cutie," Seokjin turned back to Taehyung. "You know, I wonder if Jungkook would still want to be around you if he knew what you did. He'd probably be afraid of you, leave you. Would you like me to tell him what you did, I mean, considering you being mute, thought I'd help you out."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he slowly looked up to Seokjin. He hesitated before shaking his head, his whole body trembling.

Jungkook just sat still, unable to figure out what to do. He didn't want Seokjin to hurt Taehyung. And strangely, he didn't want Taehyung to hurt Seokjin.

"Jungkook, your friend Taehyung here, killed-"

It happened too fast.

Taehyung jumped at Seokjin, but he didn't get to him. Jungkook had blocked the way.

Jungkook quickly got between to the two but Taehyung didn't have time to back down.

The whole section was silent, just watching the scene in front of them. The neighbouring section also watched through the windows in shock. Seokjin was standing behind Jungkook with his hands covering his mouth as he slowly stepped back from the two.

Taehyung's eyes squeezing shut as he realizes what he'd done. The plastic knife in his hand lodged in Jungkook's abdomin.

The alarm went off and everyone laid on the ground, their hands above their heads. Everyone except Taehyung and Jungkook.

A guard grabbed Taehyung, cuffing him while another called for backup, holding Jungkook before he fell to the ground.

"Not again," the guard muttered as he held Jungkook's head carefully.

Taehyung was taken to psych. Just thrown in a cell and left for god knows how long.

He deserved it though, why did he do that to Jungkook?

Through the request of Yoongi, he was on the list of people to notify in such a situation as this.

Though, him being a little busy in the EXO household, he didn't check his phone for quite some time.

He just got the thing and wasn't very attached to it so he had left it in his room while hanging out with the nine kids.

Jungkook was given a heavy dose of something that caused an infection, eventually making him experience septic shock. His weak body couldn't fight such an infection and he was put in a medically induced coma.

Taehyung lost track of the days he spent in psych while Seokjin continued to jump from bed to bed in Section B.

However, Jimin was a whole other story. He kept himself cooped up in his cell, ignoring every attempt to get him out from Hoseok. He didn't eat or talk until Taehyung was let back into the section. Even then he was still silent, waiting for Jungkook to come back.

Taehyung spent his time with Jimin, waiting patiently for the return of Jungkook which never seemed to come.

-

Yoongi laughed loudly after one of Junmyeon's bad jokes. The joke itself wasn't funny, it was that no one laughed and Junmyeon trying to explain it, that was the funny part.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo yelled, coming down the stairs with his usual unpleased expression. "Your phone was fucking loud up there, Yoongi."

"My phone?"

"Yes, stupid, someone must really want you because it hasn't stopped for like ten minutes, Jesus Christ," he pouted, throwing Yoongi his phone.

He recognized the number of the prison, answering it immediately.

"Hello?" His voice full of confusion.

"Is this Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, that's me."

"I have a message about inmate Jeon Jungkook."

"Is he okay? He didn't do anything stupid, right?" Yoongi was worried now. Why would they call him if Jungkook was okay?

"Mr.Min, Jungkook was injured by a fellow inmate recently, however, we failed to get an answer from you when we called. This was two weeks ago, he was put in a medically induced coma due to septic shock. We are not inclined to keep an inmate on life support for more than three weeks, however we are responsible for mentioning the fact to the guardian. As Jungkook's parents refuse to comply, you are the only recipient for this role. That role being the one to turn off the inmate's life support. We'd like for you to come in next Wednesday to do this important job, we know it will be hard but do it for the inmate's sake."

This is a lot to take in, Yoongi could barely process it all before Sehun asked who he was talking to.

Yoongi just put a finger to his own lips to tell the younger to be quiet.

"Um... yeah, okay I'll- yeah I'll do that," Yoongi fumbled with his words, barely able to form a proper sentence.

Jungkook was going to die? Just like that, and Yoongi would be responsible for it. How could Jungkook's parents abandon him like that?

"Min, who was it?" Chanyeol asked. Everyone was already looking at Yoongi, his expression told them the call wasn't good.

"The prison."

"What'd they want? It's not like you've done anything bad," Jongdae spoke, resting his chin on his hand.

"It's about my friend there, he's- he's just... not good," Yoongi played with the power button on his phone, scared to look up because he didn't want everyone to see his teary eyes.

"He okay?" Jongin asked. He wasn't usually around but when he was he was unusually caring.

Yoongi shook his head, sighing. "No."

There were a few mumbles, the room growing quieter with every second.

"I'm just- I'm gonna go to my room," Yoongi stood, already leaving the others.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi, about your friend," Jongin said sincerely, Sehun quickly nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, me too," his voice was too quiet to be heard by more than the closest.

--
yikes Jungkook keeps getting the worst doesn't he...

sorry for the long wait; I kept trying to change the first half of this chapter but it's just gonna stay messy lmao

Thanks for yelling at me to update it actually makes me get off my ass and do something

~Kai

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

158K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
231K 14.3K 47
. . . where jeongguk meets a pretty boy who does less than pretty things . . . started- 4-3-19 ended- 4-21-20
7.4K 363 28
HE CREATED... ME ↬ BOOK TWO WALKER SERIES