The Dream [COMPLETED]

Door YannyTheGreat

Im Nayeon is one of the most gorgeous, smartest but also one of the most fiercest students in JYP University... Meer

Part 1: First Shitty Day of School
Part 2: 10 Hours of Hell
Part 3: Shit Happens
Part 4: A Stolen Kiss
Part 5: Do I or Do I not?
Part 6: Jealousy & Confessions 1
Part 7: The Fight
The Fight 2
Part 8: Drunk Nabongs
Part 9: How?..
Part 10: The Dream..

Jealousy and Confessions 2

5K 143 119
Door YannyTheGreat

Nayeon's POV

What's she doing kissing her forehead?! Ugh might as well leave here. Hmm maybe I'll take her stuff then. *Evil laugh*

'Can I walk you home?'

Her words keep on repeating in my head! Why did I answer her question like that?! I mean yes sure I would let her walk home with me! If it's Jeongyeon, I will automatically say yes!

I peeked through the door and boooiiii HAHAHAHAHA she's getting frustrated and she looks stressed, I decided to give her stuff back.

"Hey, walk me home?"

I lifted her bag, she took it and punched me on my arm, her punch doesn't hurt compare to her punch earlier this morning.

"Why did you have to take my stuff?!"

"Because it's funny, haha shall we?"

"Ugh.."

"Don't want to? Okay. I'll walk by myself then." I left but suddenly she grabbed my arm

"I'll walk you home" she looked at me. She looks serious.

"O-okay then." I'm blushing! I can't do this! Should I confess? I don't think she likes me back, I don't want to be hurt again..

We walked and of course, girls who are glaring and staring at us won't leave us alone. And wow, I was expecting to have a nice weather but instead it's raining .

We ran to the nearest store to stay there until the rain stops because neither of us has umbrellas. I feel cold now.. AISH THIS RAIN!

"Hey I'll buy us something warm to drink" she said and honestly I feel idontknow HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL RIGHT NOW? I KEPT SMILING LIKE AN IDIOOOTTT!

"N-nayeon?"

I turned and I didn't even had the chance to say anything. She grabbed my hand and ran behind the shop. I'm suppose to be in the store with Jeongyeon! What is she doing?!

"Why are you with her? Are you two going out?"

"You jealous?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Stop with this, Tzuyu. Aren't you going out with Sana? Excuse me, I'm suppose to be in there with J-"

"Jeongyeon. I know. She's my cousin. Sana is going out with Dahyun."

She pinned me against a wall. Her hand is slowly caressing my face down to my neck. She's leaning over a kiss and before I could do anything to Tzuyu, Jeongyeon found us and she grabbed Tzuyu's ear

"Owowowowoww! Y-yah! That hurts!"

"What were you trying to do?"

"Kissing her. Duh you blind?

"I'm older than you, Chou Tzuyu. Have you ever heard the word respect? Since you're in JYP, learn it. For fucks sake, how do you even sleep at night with that attitude? You're embarrassing JYP. If you're so desperate to make Nayeon yours, you should have just told me. Tzuyu, I can't stay mad at you for long. I'll talk to you later tonight."

I looked at Tzuyu and she's holding back her tears. I had my jaw dropped because of what Jeongyeon said. I've never heard her talk that way.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry I caused trouble. Jeongyeon unnie, I'm really sorry for what I've said, I've been a really bad person. I'm sorry."

Jeongyeon hugged Tzuyu and told her not to do it again. Tzuyu has a soft heart. I guess. Tzuyu walked home. We went back in to the store.

It was awkward but I managed to break the silence by questioning her some stuff that happened earlier.

"I didn't knew Tzuyu's your cousin."

"Oh, yeah she's my cousin. We're living together and I'm having a hard time on her. Since her parents left her, she's been like this."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that."

"Nono it's okay. I heard you're in a past relationship with some guy."

Here we go again.. I hate this but it's best to let her know, I need to open up with her since we're friends. Saying that makes me vomit.

"Ah yeah. It was Jimin. They always say I'm lucky to have him. But I never was. I saw him kissing another girl. I felt hurt so I ran home and cried. The day after he asked an apology. Because I loved him too much, I forgave him. And he keeps repeating the same mistake over and over again. Which makes me want to kill myself. Then I decided to let go of him. Since then I never really believed in love. It's just a waste of time you know?"

She wiped my tears running down through my cheeks. She hugged me and I just cried on her chest since she's taller than me. I feel embarrassed but somehow I felt my chest getting lighter. She smells so nice though!

"What would you do if someone makes you believe in love, again?"

I pulled away from the hug...

"Then I'd keep that someone forever."

******************

Jeongyeon's POV

"Then I'd keep that someone forever."

Her husky voice. It soothes me. It keeps repeating and repeating in my head. She's nothing like the others. I mean is this feeling mutual? I don't know. I looked out of the window and the rain finally stopped. I held her hand and ohgod her hand is cold! I got my mittens and gave it to her, she looked at me confusingly. So I made her wear my mittens and held her hand again. We exited the shop and started walking.

"So where do you live?"

Is this a nice question to ask? It's fine I guess?

"Not that far, we just have to take three right turns and one left turn."

"So many turns"

I scratched my head and she laughed. She's so cute. The way her smile forms, the way she laughs. I feel home. Nayeon is home. What am I even thinking! This is not the time to think about that. Well atleast I made her laugh, that's enough for me to be happy.

*****************

No one's POV

After a long walk they arrived at Nayeon's house and Jeongyeon rang the doorbell. Mina was surprised to see Jeongyeon. Nayeon was surprised at her sister's reaction too!

*****************

Mina's POV

As I was enjoying my life. I ate a gallon of ice cream and watched SpongeBob. I fell asleep with a spoonfull of ice cream in my mouth. And I suddenly woke up because I heard the doorbell rang. Damn it! I walked towards the door and opened it..

"JEONGYEON?!"

"MINA?!"

We both shouted each other's names at the same time! I remember her! I courted her for 2 years and it feels awkward seeing her now. She's even more gorgeous now.

"Step aside will ya? It's cold out here you know?" Nayeon interrupted.

"Oh yeah come in!" I stepped aside and offered Jeongyeon a seat. I can sense Nayeon glaring at me while talking to Jeongyeon but I didn't care.

"So you two going out?"

"W-what?! HAHA no don't get the wrong idea! We're just friends. That's all."

"I see. Well please be careful with Nayeon because she can be very dangerous around people."

"AM NOT!" Nayeon shouted from the kitchen.

Jeongyeon smiled. Her smile. I haven't seen her smile since the last day I saw her. She's beautiful. Nayeon offered us drinks. She's being kind eh?

"How did you two met?" Nayeon blurted out.

I choked. While Nayeon was laughing her ass off, Jeongyeon came and wiped the spilled drink on my shirt. She hasn't changed. Not one bit. She's still kind. She's still. Her.

Jeongyeon looked at her watch and it feels like she's leaving

"Ah guys I'd love to stay but I better head home now, Tzuyu's waiting for me. I can't leave her alone." I knew it.

"I'll take you home!" I suddenly said.

She smiled at me and said 'sure'. Her smile. It kills me everytime I see her smile. I rushed upstairs, grabbed he keys to my car and got dressed. Before I opened the door, Nayeon grabbed me by the collar.

"Do anything to her, I'll kill you."

"Don't worry I won't!"

She let go. And watched us get in the car, Nayeon from the door, gave me the 'I'm-jealous-get-away-from-her' look. I didn't care. Nabongs is the kind of girl who plays hard to get. But if you easily know the point in her 'games', she'll fall for you instantly. I know she's not a nice person when you look at her but when you get to know her, she's actually just a sweet bunny that needs love 24/7 .

"I didn't know you're related to Nayeon."

"Oh um yeah. We're sisters. Has she been treating you badly? I'm sorry for my sister's bad attitude."

"No it's alright! She's actually a nice person." She smiled. Something's wrong with her smile. I haven't seen her smiled that way before.

"Oh we're here. Thanks for the ride Mina!" When she's about to head out, I grabbed her arm, pulled her back in to give her a hug. And whispered, "I miss you.."

She pulled back and ran to her dorm. Aish! Pabo Mina! That was a disgusting move! I pulled out my wallet and saw a picture of us..

........

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.3K 836 6
Yoo Jeongyeon is her school's top athlete and pretty contend for a chance to play on the boys' football team. Every day she gets a letter from a secr...
2.7K 233 19
L/n Y/n, one of the best professors in a university meets Im Nayeon a professor the same age as him. What Y/n doesn't realize is that they've met yea...
32.9K 1.3K 16
Momo a rich spoiled daughter that always makes trouble, her dad decided to make her marry a Dr. called yoo jeongyeon.. a humble kind guy. They will g...
1.8K 126 21
Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the world called NayIn. Her life was like l...