Rambling of a insane shipper

Por Ayjana55

Anything that pops into my mind really Más

The first (And last) Time I shall do poetry
Not quite poetry
Bad Pun
I don't even know anymore...
Ten people in a house
Story idea
Randomness

Serious to stupid

5 0 2
Por Ayjana55

Um... Hi. Now I've said that. I want to get onto more pressing matters. Such as. What the heck is happening with the Aphmau fandom.

Now. I have no social media, and such, I often receive information upto months later (if at all).

Now, I have received information, (by reading fanfic's) that Jason (Aphmau's husband) hatweeted saying that 'Garrence is immature and disgusting and shall never happen'. Now, I have noticed that many good writers have left the fandom because of this.

I'm acting like people are actually going to read this! Wow your dumb

I might as well stop embarrassing myself and just leave... Please do

When did this become me arguing with myself? I don't know, when you decided to make it so?

Oh boo you whore Right back at ya dimwit

You little- quit it. Bye,

Bye, Imaginary friends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
183K 8.4K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
248K 16.2K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...