Evil Hero (A Skybrine Story)

Od diamond_mockingjay

Destined to be a hero, raised by an evil father. Adam Skylen has two choices: become the great hero the world... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1: Inhuman
Chapter 3: Midnight Raids
Chapter 4: We Meet Again
Chapter 5: Keeping Secrets
Chapter 6: The Runaways and The Captured
Chapter 7: Who's That?
Chapter 8: Remember When...
Chapter 9: It Was All A Lie
Chapter 10: Remembering the Past
Chapter 11: New Mission
Chapter 12: I Know You...
Chapter 13: Works of Evil
Chapter 14: Mind Control
Chapter 15: Hunters
Chapter 16: There's No Going Back
Chapter 17: Let's Turn This Around
Chapter 18: Listen To Me
Chapter 19: I'm Not Okay
Chapter 20: On A Night Like This
Chapter 21: Silent City
Chapter 22: Sadness and Suprises
Chapter 23: Making Plans
Chapter 24: The World Above
Chapter 25: Meet In The Woods
Chapter 26: Demons and Angels
Chapter 27: I'm Going To Find Out
Chapter 28: Traitor's Trap
Chapter 29: Fight Through The Night
Chapter 30: Attack At Dawn
Chapter 31: What We Fear The Most
Chapter 32: A Living Nightmare
Chapter 33: The Near Future
Chapter 34: The Spell
Chapter 35: A Death Wish
Chapter 36: The Meeting
Chapter 37: Team Crafted
Chapter 38: A New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Contest for the Sequel!!
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Wattys 2014
Voting in the Wattys

Chapter 2: Escaping Herobrine

7.3K 185 99
Od diamond_mockingjay

A/N: Remember, Sky, Ty, and all their friends are only ten years old in this beginning part! I decided to add this in becase it will be an important part of the story later on. The real story will start next chapter.

Jason's POV

I stared at my hands.

No, no, no, not again...

Thank goodness Kermit was being slow and was still gathering his weapons and armor.

You take off the suit for one moment and this is what happens. Get it under control, Jason!

The grass around me turned black, shriveled up, and died. So did the tree I was leaning on.

I put my head in my hands and sighed. Being born with the curse of the Wither is not an easy thing.

Why, of all people, did this happen to me?

I quickly slid the suit on again and pulled the metal gloves over my black, withered hands when I heard Kermit crashing through the trees. I can't let anyone find out about my curse. Especially Kermit.

"Hey, Jason! Ready to go?" Kermit said, much too cheerily for my taste.

"I have no idea where the heck we're gonna start, but let's just go," I said, walking in a random direction.

"Why is the ground all dry and black?" Kermit asked, pointing to the spot where I had just been standing.

Notch dang it, I silently swore. "Dunno." Thank goodness the ground doesn't wither everywhere I step.

"Whatever," Kermit shrugged and ran to catch up to me.

We'd been wandering aimlessly for a while now; it was about three hours to sunrise already. If we wanted to find Ty, we had to do it quickly.

"What do you remember about the legends of Herobrine?" I asked Kermit.

"Um... let me think..." Kermit closed his eyes. I stood there annoyed for a few seconds, until he finally opened his eyes.

"He kills people."

"That's not what I was looking for!" I facepalmed.

"Fine. He's one of the Minecraftian gods. He and Notch were brothers, yada yada yada. His plans are to take over Minecraftia from Notch because they hate each other, and to destroy the Enders because they are the biggest threat to him. And Ty's half-Ender."

"Yeah..." I nodded sadly.

"We'll find him eventually," Kermit said.

"If only we had a sign to tell us where to go..." I muttered.

Kermit and I were silent for a few minutes, still wandering aimlessly in the forest. Then Kermit pointed up to the sky.

"Hey!" he shouted, pointing to a small circular object floating in the sky. "Look at that!"

I squinted my eyes to see what it was. Sure, it was tiny, but I could just see what it was: an eye of ender.

We must be pretty close to Ty.

Ty's POV

I woke up in a cell - again - for what must be the second time today.

Okay, I was furious at Herobrine and the other boy. But I needed out, fast. I've heard the stories of what Herobrine did to others of my kind. So I summoned an eye of ender, and it floated just above my palm. Any non-stupid person would know what it meant: I need help, from an Ender.

I brought the eye of ender to my mouth and whipsered a few words. Then, when the message had been sealed, I let go, and the eye of Ender rose straight through the ceiling, where hopefully someone would find it. If not... well, I didn't have the energy to summon another eye, and I had a feeling more bad things were going to happen.

Come soon, someone, please...

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang outside the cell. The boy from earlier stomped in, looking pissed, as if he had just come back from the dead.

"You," he snapped. "C'mere."

I stayed put, and instead met his glare with one of my own. "Don't tell me what to do."

Even behind his sunglasses, I could see the boy's eyes glowing white. "You're coming with me!" he yelled, smashing the door to my cell open.

Whoa. I didn't know he could do that.

Speaking of which...

When he grabbed my arm, I tried to punch his arm as hard as I could. Normally, the force of an Ender's punch is enough to shatter obsidian. But I just punched him very lightly, as if I was tickling someone.

What happened...?

The boy laughed. "Nice try." Without warning, he and I teleported to another room, a room I hadn't seen before. It looked like some sort of a training room.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around.

The boy just tossed me a sword. A diamond one. "Here." he said.

"What...?"

"Fight me," he growled.

"But..."

Herobrine himself teleported in and stood next to the boy. That jerk.

"Sky here needs some training practice, little Ender," Herobrine said softly. "And you will give it to him. I will interfere to make sure you do not get hurt. You are too valuable to me."

I shuddered. I didn't really trust Herobrine, but I guess I had no choice.

The boy stood in a fighting position across the room from me. I looked down at my sword and held it in front of me. I preferred to fight with my fists, but if I had to...

Slowly, the blade began to turn to obsidian under my touch. The sharp black surface of stone glowed a deep purple. Beautiful.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Herobrine screeched, teleporting straight to my face. I held up the sword and created a forcefield.

"Don't trust me with any swords," I told Herobrine and the other boy. "Even if they're just play swords."

With that, still holding the now-obsidian sword, I walked out of the room, keeping the forcefield around me.

Let me explain why my sword turned to obsidian. Enders use obsidian for a lot of things, building, tools, weapons, but one of the most important is the obsidian's healing and magical properties. Enders use obsidian to heal themselves and do other "magical" things, like create a forcefield. And we can turn any type of stone to obsidian under our touch. That includes everything you find underground, from plain stone to stone bricks to lapis lazuli to gold.

But enough of that. I had to get out.

Now all I had to do was find an exit.

Sky's POV

I sat up and rubbed my head. Dang, that Ender boy is good.

Dad was staring at me. "What are you waiting for! Get him!"

I scrambled to my feet and ran out the door, using my hearing to locate the sound of feet pounding on the stone floors.

He thinks he can escape? I scoffed. Nice try, Ender.

Just then, I heard a loud beep, beep, beep. The security alarm.

That could only mean one thing...

I ran even faster, searching for the Ender boy. Now I know you're thinking, Sky, can't you teleport? Well, I can only teleport to someone if I know exactly where they are. And I have no clue where the Ender boy is, and I have no intention of wasting energy.

"Ty!" I heard someone shout. That was the Ender's name, right?

"Jason! Kermit! Oh my Notch, thank goodness!" the Ender boy yelled. I hope they knew they were being really loud.

"We gotta go!" a new voice yelled.

I skidded around a corner and came face-to-face with three boys, all around my age. One was the Ender boy, still holding the obisdian sword, staring at me with pure hate in his eyes. There was a boy in a full spacesuit standing next to him. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a helmet, but I was sure he was pretty pissed too. Another boy - a frog-human hybrid, I think? - stood behind the two others, obviously wanting to leave. But the Ender boy's forcefield kept all three of them safe.

"I'm leaving now," the Ender boy said with a smirk. "And you can't do anything about it."

With that, the three boys turned around and walked out the exit.

I couldn't do anything to stop them.

__________________________

A/N: And there's the next chapter!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!

HacksourceFilms though 😂 >>>

That's about it.

Bye!

~Anna

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.8K 156 24
While leaving to save enderlox OR dawn from herobrine, Adam runs into a girl in the forest. Does he fall in love? And who does he save? Does he even...
904 82 23
When Ty needs loving most, Adam is not there with him to help him through it. Adam and Dawn are getting married soon, and Ty thinks it obsurd. "No! Y...
52.2K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...
2K 77 16
Will Sky tell his friends of his past or will bad things happen first in order for them to find out? Who is King Sky's mom and dad? Will Sky be lost...