Boku No Hero Academia X Reade...

De thecreativityisreal

Come one, come all to this book of trashy humor and loads of immaturity. This is going to be a bit different... Mai multe

First Impressions
Meeting Again
Transfering To U.A./ becoming friends
What He Thinks About You
New Character: Asui Tsuyu
WOAH.
First Date
First Kisses *wink wink*
When you Fight
1K?! Seriously!!!
Tsuyu Asui: when you fight
Them without you
You Without Them
I dont like A/n chapters...
Ive made a decision!
Soulmate AU Special!
Soulmate AU Special p.2!
You Make Up
They tell you a pick up line
Real quick
They Get in a Fight
They Get Jealous
*HIATUS*
I am so sorry

When they Confess

35.4K 592 1.1K
De thecreativityisreal

A/n After this chapter, I'll have two more to do: first date and first kiss. Then we can get into the other scenarios. If there are any more characters that you'd like me to add, just say the word and I'll be on it. I'm thinking of adding Aizawa because I know my sister likes him. Idk if she reads this though. Without further ado, let's get right into it.

Midoriya Izuku (imagine his confession with a lot more stutter)

     School has been great. You had to take a late quirk apprehension test and passed with flying colors. Since it was outside, you were able to manipulate the terrain to your will pretty easily. As for classmates, you like almost everyone. You get along with Tsuyu (as she told you to call her) and Mina, they're good friends of yours. You quickly learned that not too many people in the class are jerks, but Bakugou Katsuki is at least five people's worth of douche-iness.

     All other people aside, Izuku is your favorite classmate. Because you sit next to him, you spend a lot of time together. And its a good thing, too because you've sort of really fallen for him. He's kind and compassionate and always seems willing to put himself in danger in order to save someone else. Others may say he looks kind of plain, but you still think he's pretty cute. Whenever he's around you, your heart starts to beat faster and you get more choked up than usual. Its not the best, but at the same time... Its kind of great.

     The bell rang for lunch. As you pulled out the bento you had made the previous night, a small white envelope, sealed with a f/c heart sticker fluttered down. You set down your lunch and reached for it, not noticing Izuku suddenly going silent and Uraraka suddenly squealing.

     "H-hey. There was a note in my lunch. Should I open it?" You asked your closest friends, receiving an excited squeal of "Yes!" from a certain brown haired girl and a silent nod from the black haired boy who stole your heart. (I don't know why it took me so friggen long to type JUST this much of the paragraph) You carefully peeled away the colored heart that sealed the letter closed and unfolded the paper carefully to reveal a folded piece of light blue stationary. Upon unfolding the blue paper, you were faced with neatly written black ink that spoke words you never though anyone would use to describe you. The pleasant complimentary was followed with the words "Please meet me on the roof after school. I shall await your arrival." You blushed and gingerly put the letter away with a small smile on your face, thoughts of who the mystery sender could be. Your cheeks and ears were set ablaze at the possibility of Izuku being the sender.

     "What does it say?!" Uraraka shrieked, practically vibrating with joy. (Literally me around my friends XD) You slid the note across the table for her to read, your brain swarming with so many thoughts that you didn't trust yourself to form a proper sentence.

~

     The final school bell reverberated throughout the halls of the school. You rushed to put your things away, hoping to get out of the class before the stampede of students flooded the halls. Before escaping the classroom, you looked around for Izuku, hoping to remind him that you couldn't walk with him like you normally did. He was no where to be found. You sighed and quickly exited the room of heroes, rushing up to the roof, your heart beating harder, faster, and louder with each and every step you took. What was really a minute or two felt like an hour. You put one hand to the door that would lead to the rooftop of the school. The thoughts all came back, flooding your mind with pointless questions. 'Who could it be?'
'Do I even know them?' What if this is a set up to kill me?!'

     You deeply breathed in and out, trying desperately to clear the flood of needless concerns and braced yourself for whoever was behind this door. You pushed it open. Standing by the railing, looking off beyond the school, a very familiar boy...

     Midoriya Izuku. The boy who you had fallen hard for, he was the mysterious sender. You tried to imagine him writing the words that had been presented on the letter received earlier, but found yourself thinking about how much effort he must have put into it.

     "I-Izuku?" Your voice came out barely above a whisper, so it was quite the surprise when he turned around with a nervous, shaky smile. You walked over to him, holding your hands together against your heart. You could feel how uneven your heartbeat was. It was like you were in a trance, your legs just moving on their own.

     "Y-y/n.... I've meant to get this off my chest for a while, but I guess I took too long gathering my courage..." His entire face was coated in a bright red blush. He was so shaky that you were worried he would fall over. "The thing is... Y/n... Ever since I met you, my life has been so much better. I find myself looking forward to any moment that I'm around you. I get really nervous around you, and my heart starts beating faster. My chest hurts when you're not around and even more so when you're with another guy. And I think its because I love you...." You stood in shock for a moment. Your head felt fuzzy and it was hard to think. Had that really just happened? Quick! Say something before he thinks you don't like him back! "I'm sorry. This was a bad idea. Just forget I said-"

     You cut him off with a tight embrace.

     "I love you too."

Bakugou Katsuki

     3:15 pm. That was the time y/n and Bakugou began their walk home. The first day at U.A was also the first day you and Bakugou realized you take the same route home. It usually started with a simple "how was your day" immediately followed by a "probably better than yours".

     The two of you idly chatted for a while before you brought up a date. "So a boy from a different class came up to me earlier and said that he's liked me for a while. Then he asked me out."

     "And what did you say?" Unbeknownst to the h/c girl, Bakugou began to subconsciously clench his fist inside his pockets.

     "I said sure. I mean, why not give the guy a chance. If he turns out to be more of an asshole than you, highly unlikely, then I'll ditch him. Like a true bitch." You ended with a shrug.

     After the words left your mouth, something clicked inside of Bakugou. "Tch. Your an idiot."

     "Pardon?" You asked with a slight glare at the ash blonde.

     "I said you're an idiot! It doesn't matter if he 'seemed nice' or whatever, you don't even know him."

     And it was then that another daily argument between you and Bakugou broke out. "Well sorry. I didn't realize that my relationships with other people relied solely on what you consider a good or bad decision."

     "That's not what I said! I just don't think its a good idea for you to go out with someone you don't know! How many times do I have to say it for you to understand!?" Bakugou shot back, beginning to raise his voice.

     "Dammit! You always do this, Kacchan! You always try to make decisions for me? Is is because you don't trust me? Do you think I need someone to tell me what to do? I'm not a child! I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions! I can decide for myself whether or not its a good idea to date him!" Small embers began to spill out from in between your tightly clenched fingers.

     "Fucking hell, y/n! Why do you have to be too fucking thick to realize that I act this way, I do these things, because I love you and don't want to see you hurt!"

     It took a few seconds of silence for him to realize what he had said...

     And try to hide it.

     "D...did you say you... Love me?" You asked, unsure of what you heard, silently hoping and praying that he did. You only ever accepted these dates from strangers to hide the pain and possibility of never being with Bakugou. Maybe you wouldn't have to after all.

     "N-no, you idiot! Of course I didn't!" Bakugou tried desperately to hide the blush creeping up his face. "Tch. Y-you probably misheard me." He hoped and prayed that he sounded convincing enough, but the bright red blush on his face and the glint of hope in his eyes were proof enough that he did indeed accidentally confess.

     3:37 pm. That was the time that you gently hugged Bakugou against his will, muttering 'I love you too' under your breath, and, shockingly, receiving a hug in return.

Todoroki Shouto

(I just mentally cringed at how bad this is probably going to turn out.)

     "And what if I don't want to?" You snapped at your parents. Recently, you and your parents haven't been on the best of terms.

     "Y/n, why wouldn't you want to marry a fine, young prince? What about Prince Dreven Depraysie? Him? He seemed like a fine young lad, very handsome too." Your mother pushed. Currently, you and your parents were arguing about your arranged marriage (which you thought was initially canceled, but was actually just put off) and your parents only seemed to ever bring up the first two suitors, never Todoroki.

     "No way! He's way to... Clingy. He treats me like if he doesn't kneel down and kiss my shoes then I'm going to execute him or something. And he seems a little... possessive. Or maybe its more... obsessive. I think I'd be better of with out him."

     "Well then, how about Zelgius Caligari? He was quite the charmer, hardly seemed clingy." Your father suggested, much to your dismay.

     "No! Definitely not! He treated me like an object not like a person! Tch. Why must I even marry someone at such a young age?"

     "Oh no no no! We don't want you to marry anyone yet! Just date them. Then you can marry them when you come of age. Now then, which will it be? Zelgius or Dreven?" Your mother said it as if it made everything better, like she wasn't still forcing marriage upon you.

     "What about Prince Todoroki Shouto? He's at least nice. And I know him on a more personal level." You said. And although your parents couldn't necessarily hear you, at the end you added, "and I actually live him."

     "Oh... Um.... Well, he's a... Prince, so to say. But I mean, nothing matches! His hair is two different colors, his eyes are two different colors, and that ghastly, abhorrent scar!" Your mother gasped, focusing only on his physical appearance, which you personally thought were quite handsome and unique.

     "Plus that vacant, monotone voice! He didn't seem too particularly interested, bored even! He seems so emotionless! How could you possibly think about marrying a man like that!? He certainly wouldn't be a popular king!"

     "You're wrong! Both of you! First of all, his looks are unique and make him an interesting person! And you shouldn't judge by his appearance anyways! Secondly, he may seem like cold and distant at first, but he's kind! He cares and actually tries to make things right! He's strong too. His quirk abilities far surpass any I've seen before. He doesn't talk to me or berries me because I'm a princess, he's my friend because of me. That's why I love him in a way I've never loved anyone before." Your parents sighed.

     "If he is truly the one you love, I suppose you may confess. If he returns your feelings, your mother and I will arrange for an alliance to be made between out families." Your father spoke in combination of disappointed that you had chosen Todoroki, but happy to see you smile.

     You quickly rushed out of the throne room into a waiting room for people waiting to speak with the king. Much to your surprise, the prince you had just been talking about was sitting patiently, with a small, rare smile an a small blush on his face. As you entered the room, his head snapped up and looked at you.

     "I heard everything. I love you too, y/n."

Kaminari Denki:

     You chuckled lightly at the corny joke Kaminari had just made as you and him rode a surprisingly active, noisy bus to a party your friends were throwing. It was supposedly going to be great.

     As you two arrived at the party, you were immediately assaulted by Kirishima, the host of the party.

     "Y/n! Kaminari said you were going to bring alcohol! Did you?" You stared at the red head in confusion and shock before shaking your head.

     "W-what? No! How would I even get any?" You asked, pulling off the 'I don't work at a bar' act pretty well.

     "Oh come on, Kami told me you work at a club as a bartender. Ah well, maybe some other time." He pulled you two in and left to talk to other people, leaving you and Kaminari alone. You turned to him with a glare.

     "You promised. You promised you wouldn't tell anyone. I trusted you with one of the only secrets I had, and you broke your promise." You spoke slowly in a hurt, betrayed voice, staring incredulously at a guilty, nervous Kaminari.

     "But it was only Kirishima! H-he wouldn't tell anyone, and I even told him not to! So... Everything's okay now, right?" He spoke with hesitance, scared to make matters any worse.

     "No! Everything is not okay! I'm not even mad that Kirishima knows now! I'm mad that you told him, you broke a promise that you made to me. That hurts, Kaminari. I thought I could trust you. I didn't ever have many friends, so when I met you, and you took the time to get to know me, I was so fucking happy. Happy that I finally had someone to turn to, someone to talk to, someone to trust. Now I see, that was all a mistake. Tch. I should have kicked you out when I had the chance." You turned away from him to hide the tears welling up in your eyes. You hated crying. It didn't solve anything so you didn't actually cry that often. But when someone betrays you like Kami did, it hurts like hell. "Now, something I want you to tell Kirishima is that I went home."

     With that you started your way back over to the door. Kaminari stood in shock, snapping out of it as your closed the door behind you. He bolted after you, feeling compelled to make it up to the girl he fell in love with.

     When he opened the door, you were about half way across the yard, still going. "Y/n! W-wait! Please!" His expression fell even further when you ignored him, clutching your arms for warmth in the cold, autumn, evening air. Finally, he spike the only words he could think to say.

     "I'm sorry." He said it so quietly he doubted you heard him, but you must have super hearing or something because you stopped and turned back to him with an unamused, still hurt look.

     He walked towards you. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking about my actions or their consequences. I never meant to hurt you. At that moment, the only thing I was thinking about was my conversation with Kirishima, I wasn't thinking about how it would affect you... how it would hurt you. And I didn't mean to hurt you because god dammit, I love you, y/n. You're one of the best people I've every met and I can't live with you hating me. So all I ask is that you forgive me. I swear. It will never happen again." He looked at you with pleading eyes, and the more you thought about what you said the more your expression softened into a small smile. You went to hug him, immediately seizing the previous crying.

     "Its fine. Really. I love you too, Kaminari. But for the record," you stopped hugging him and moved next to his ear, speaking in a slightly threatening, sickeningly sweet voice, "if you tell a single soul, ever again, I'll make sure every last one of the secrets you've told me is 'accidentally' sent to all of class 1-A."

Kirishima Eijirou:

     Saturdays are for lounging around, eating junk food, and generally using a minimal amount of muscle movement- for most people. You, however, used your Saturday for working out of all things. Most don't take you for the kind of person who would work out, but you were, gotta get swole​ somehow. So you were in your basement, lifting weights when, unknown to you, a certain "manly" red head had appeared at your door. You had your music blasting in your ears so you didn't hear when he knocked, neither did your sister. Unfortunately, you didn't hear him ring the doorbell wither,  but your sister did.

     You sat on a bench in your little 'gym' and took a long drink of water, removing the headphones from your ears, which allowed you to hear the sound of someone coming down the stairs. Assuming it was your sister, you didn't bother putting a shirt over your sports bra. When Kirishima entered your makeshift gym, you two simply stared at each other for a moment, a deep blush forming on both of your cheeks.

     "K-kirishima! What are you doing down here?" You asked, wide eyed after snapping out of your embarrassment. He shook his head of all the thoughts that had clouded his mind from his real objective.

     "Y/n, I came here to tell you something very important." He said it in a serious tone, blush still evident on his cheeks. You nodded for him to continue. He took a deep breath.

     "Y/n you are the most important person in my life. After you came back, I remembered how great you used to be. Then I realized how much greater you are now. Everything you do, you do it with determination and enthusiasm. I've never seen you give up on anything before. And it's that, plus so many other things about you that I have fallen in love with you for. So y/n will you be my - please put a shirt on!" He cut himself off, you only just noticed the blush on his cheeks had spread across his whole face and darkened a few shades.

     You chuckled at him as he tried to pull his gaze away from you as you put on your previously discarded shirt, but failed miserably seeing as his gaze always shifted back over to you. When you had successfully put your shirt back on, you stood up and walked to the place where he had been frozen this whole time, By the basement door. You could feel him shudder with joy as you embraced him, nuzzling your face into his chest and return his feelings quietly.

Asui Tsuyu( I apologize in advance):

     You walked up the pathway of Kirishima's house. He was throwing a party where all of 1-A was invited. You knocked on his door, being almost immediately greeted by the face of the brightly grinning red head. He pulled you inside muttering about 'being just in time for the game.' And knowing that this is a group of high schoolers... No game at a party could be good. Your expression dropped in a matter of seconds as you saw everyone gathered in a circle. Circle + party + game = oh shit. That's social math for you.

     You and Kirishima sat next to each other with the quiet boy, Todoroki on your other side. Across the circle, you and Tsuyu made eye contact for just a moment before you looked away. Kirishima began explaining the rules of the game you were playing: truth or dare. Crap.

     You tried to silently perform breathing exercises as the game progressed Ina so far so good manner.

     "Bakugou! Truth or dare?" You're not sure who said it but they better have something good in store.

     "Dare! I ain't no wimp!" He shouted proudly with a smug smirk on his face. You turned to Kaminari who you assumed had picked him in the first place.

     "Hmm... Take off one article of clothing!" The frick? Bakugou obliged, not intending on backing down from a dare, and removed his shirt before beginning to look around the room, a mischievous glint in his eyes. You could visibly see a few students pale as his eyes gazed over them, the power to manipulate them to his will was clearly going to his head.

     "Asui, truth or dare?" He said it with the same arrogant tone that he always spoke in.

     "Truth" she answered simply, not even shuddering at the secrets and innermost thoughts that Bakugou had the power to pry from her mind at this moment.

     "Do you like anyone?" Woah! Out of character! Well, we a were all thinking it anyways so I guess someone had to ask.

     "Ah, yeah. I like y/n" you couldn't even pay attention to whatever happened around you as you melted into a silent puddle of shock, happiness, and more shock. You slowly snapped out of it, and when the game ended you stood, cheeks still blazing red, and began heading to the door, ready to leave and think things over... For a long while. But who was standing by the door? You guessed it! The person who melted you earlier by saying she liked you in front of the whole class, Tsuyu.

     You took three deep breaths and approached her, feeling the need to confront her about what she said. She didn't notice you as you walked to her side until you spoke.

     "Did you mean it?" You asked it quietly, terrified of what she might say and everything that could go wrong right now. She seemed to know what you were referencing almost immediately. And responded with a nod. You hugged her timidly, and to your surprise, she hugged back.

A/n ehhh the inspiration was weak with this one. Tbh with Tsuyu's part, I added in Bakugou's dare to please the fan girls. Sorry this took so long to make. Its been kinda busy lately. I'll try to get the next one out sooner. You can start suggesting scenarios you want done. The rules are basic, no lemons, no OCs, etc. So I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye!

                                             ~Author-chan

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.8K 248 16
This is the first time I ever did a Levi fanfic and it might not be good. This is taking place in season 3 and I'm hyped about the season 4 finale to...
1.2K 71 30
A bunch of BNHA X Reader oneshots and more! This is my first book so sorry if it's not perfect 😅 I do not own the characters of My Hero Academia Al...
650K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.