The Unique, rejected, warrior

Od LilyWylie

Farlae is the omega of her pack, but she doesn't know that at 12:00 midnight on her 16th birthday she will be... Více

The Unique, rejected, warrior
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
READERS PLEASE READ
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
ATTENTION
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ATTENTION
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

19.6K 752 52
Od LilyWylie

Farlae

I woke up with a smile spread on my face, I clicked on my phone and looked to see it was 4:50am. On time! I gentle got off the bed making sure not to wake Olivia, and hopped into the shower letting the warm water drizzle on my body.

I hopped outside with Jake,Shan,and Xav with me. About half of the pack was down here, I smirked and nodded to them handing them ear plugs and a air horn. Once we were ready I nodded and we blasted on the horns. We all laughed on the ground as everyone ran outside.

They growled at the members who came and I transported over "Hey, I told them to do this. A reward for being on time. Now you guys get your lazy asses up and run around the borders and you who arrived on time, to the river and back" I said as they nodded and some growled.

30 minutes passed and the rest of the pack stumbled over to the field and fell down. The rest of us laughed earning a few growls. I walked into the house to see Simon smacking Olivia on the face. I transported and grabbed his wrist breaking it the grabbing his neck. Olivia ran over to Xav as I gripped tighter on his neck.

"What did I say, you mutt?" I growled loudly at him, my hair and eyes turning a deep red color. He began to wheeze as blood began to flow through the holes I made in his neck. Roddrick ran in and stared but nodded.

"Roddrick go work on being an alpha, and you simon are coming with me." I growled menacingly as I dragged simon down to the dungeon. I threw him in the cage and locked him up to silver chains lifting him off the ground.

I went to the closet in the dungeon and brought out a bag, I took out a blade and dipped it in silver while licking it, fuck yeah immune to silver. I then walked over to him and growled lowly.
"What did I say" I spat at his face.

"Not to hurt Olivia, but she wouldn't do what I said, so I slapped her. But you had to come in and ruin my nights raping with her." he spat at me.

'Council, I would like to ask for permission to kill Simon Jones, he has raped a young girl around the age of 12 several times and beat her.' I mind linked the council.

'We will charge his pack 1 million dollars in dept, and also you have our permission' they linked back.

I smiled and chuckled "oh Simon, I will be back" I said while laying an up right blade so if he moved he would puncture himself.

I made my way upstairs and wolf whistled for everyone to show. The pack scattered to the living room and awaited my words.

"Alpha Simon Jones, will be executed after I am done speaking with you under word of the council. He has raped, and torchered a young girl in your pack and will make it a dealth penalty" I said in alpha tone. They all nodded in sorrow as Roddrick approached me. He gave me a sad nod before I walked down to the basement.

Let a wonderful night begin shall we?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...