Book 7 - The Wild Child (Girl...

Par themoonlightdemon

After the Vera and The Christ Crime Family joining with the marriage of Jac and Natalia, almost every distri... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (END)
WHO PLAYS WHO

Chapter 9

10.3K 448 78
Par themoonlightdemon

"Mommy?!" Jacob said after opening Kate's apartment door and saw his mother. "Hey Jacob." Natalia walks in and look at every inch of the apartment. "Hmmm. Small but liveable." Jacob close the door and turn around. "You're alone? Where's mom?" He ask.

"Mom went to Europe for a business meeting. I'm here because Kate and you call." Natalia sat down on the couch and cross her legs. She reach for her phone and text her wife. She promise she will when she had arrived. "I'll get Kate and the others. They're having some sisterly bonding time."

Natalia nod.

Minutes later Kate hug her mother from behind and was glad to see her really did come. "Thank you." Natalia patted her daughter's hands and turn around to see Kate's face were covered in something green. "You didn't get those all over my dress right?"

Natalia joke. They laugh.

"So Kate, I've talk to your mom about helping those kids, we agreed on a perfect amount together." Natalia reach for her handbag and let Kate look at the cheque herself. Her eyes widen when she look upon the cheque. She look up to her mother.

"Seriously?!" Natalia nod. "It's the first time we heard Jacob beg before." Kate wasn't sure if she heard this right. "Jacob?!" She turn to her brother who act as if he's busy in the kitchen. "What did Jacob said to you?" Kate ask while her eyes still on him.

"He said 'mommy you have to help these kids. They are so adorable and they need our help to survive. Please mommy I beg you. Please help.' I can't seems to forget every word coming from his mouth during the call." Jacob blushed hard.

Kate stood up and went to her brother. "It's not that hard to confess about your real feelings towards the kids. Isn't that right Vanessa?" Kate ask. Vanessa walk out of the room and nod. "Yea. Just admit it and everyone will never mention about it anymore."

The girls waited for Jacob to admit it by the kitchen counter. Jacob can feel their eyes were like dagger behind him. "Fine!" Jacob turn around and so does Natalia. "I admit it! I love kids. Okay. Happy?! I can't wait to have my own someday. And you.." he pointed to Vanessa.

"Will have to give me 5.." Vanessa's eyes widen. "No no.. 10 kids!" Jacob laugh at Vanessa's expression. "I am not a baby factory you know." Natalia chuckle. "Just get married now before you both turn to 30. Give me lots of grandkids." Natalia interrupt. Kate laugh.

"Why are you laughing Kate? That includes you." Now it's Jacob turn to laugh at her. "I can't imagine Kate being pregnant. It must be so cute to have her waddle like a penguin." Jacob joke. That earn a punch on his chest from Kate.

"I do not waddle. I'll be a supermodel while pregnant." Vanessa chuckle. "And Cathleen will have an absolute time to pamper you. I mean you in your period, god bless. I can only imagine you being pregnant. I bet everything will be so sensitive." Vanessa added.

"Speak for yourself. You can't even go separated away from me on your period." Jacob said. They all stop talking when Natalia stood up from the couch. "I want to know about Bert's situation. Is he capture?" Jacob shake his head.

"No mommy. He's still walk as a free man in this town." Natalia sit on the kitchen stool. "How are you sure he's in town still?" She ask. "I ask the guys to close the main road. And the illegal road that connected to the outside world. There's no sign of him. Well except if he took the liberty to do some plastic surgery."

"He stole $100k from me and your mother Jacob. Your mother was pissed to the core. Do something about it." Kate and Vanessa look at each other. "Mommy, he rape Kate's love interest." Jacob added and look up to his sister. "He did?!" Natalia turn her daughter.

"What are you planning to do princess?" Natalia ask.

"Well first Jacob need to capture him. Then I'll think of a way to end him." Kate suddenly said. "This coming from a non violence girl? Are you sure you want to end him yourself? Or do you need Vanessa's help in that?" Vanessa shake her head.

"I think Kate can do it. Yes she never act as the violence type, but deep down, she still has that Christ blood flow inside her." Suddenly Judas walk out of Kate's room with not a single thread covering her body. Jacob look away while Vanessa grab a towel.

"Look who's here Judas.." Natalia turn and open her arms. "Mommy!!" Judas went to hug Natalia like she always do. "Judas being a good girl. Like mommy ordered." Natalia pull away from the hug and look into her eyes. "Did Judas took her medicine like promise?" Judas nod.

"Good girl Judas. I have to get ready. I have a party to attend." Natalia stood up and kiss Judas's cheek. "A party? You just came here." Jacob said. "It's a business associate party. The Caravan family." Kate and Jacob look at each other.

"Mommy. Do you remember Cathleen's little brother, Benjamin?" Natalia think for a second. "You know, the one who fall in love with your cars." Natalia nod. "Yes. That boy who always look at me dreamily. Why?" Jacob walk to his mother.

"Well he's going to attend this party you mention. He's dating the Caravan's daughter. Keep an eye on her will you?" Natalia was curious. "I can see that questioning looks. He's been nervous about it all week. And we've been teaching him dancing and all." Jacob said.

"But we afraid he might ended up heartbroken because her family didn't approve. He told us he wouldn't mind being diss at but mommy, he's a human being. He has dignity." Natalia stop Kate from saying another word.

"I know what you two mean. I'll keep an eye on him. Now, show me the bathroom. And Jacob, please pick up my suitcases from the limo." Jacob nod and went to the door. Kate show her mother her room.

Vanessa and Judas look each other. "Let's cook dinner shall we? But maybe after you put some clothes on." Vanessa chuckle.

***

Natalia arrived at the Caravan family business party in her limo. Her driver got out of the limo and open the door for the queen herself. The dress she wore made everyone turn to her. She may gave birth to two child together with her wife but her figure still show how beautiful she always been.

The dress leaves her shoulders uncovered, instead it's supported around her neck and flows down into a stylish cowl neckline. It's a tight fit which puts the focus on her breasts, but in a graceful manner. Her arms have been left uncovered. A good choice too, as her skin and the color of the dress form a perfect combination.

She was walking on the red carpet when she was greeted by the member of the Caravan family. "Mrs Christ. What an honour." He offer his hands. Natalia took his hand and let him kiss it gently. It's more like a formal hello.

"Alone I see?" Natalia smile as she release her hand. "I'm with someone. But he seems to be late for some reason." The man smile. "Your wife? Or is this a little secret that we need to close our mouth for?" He joke. Natalia smile back. "I will never cheated on my wife if that's you suggesting Sir."

The man apologise. He realise he just went over his boundaries. "I'm sorry mrs Christ." He invited Natalia in. She step inside the Caravan's mansion and nothing was out of the ordinary. The orchestra were playing a melodious music.

Old man and their wife's gather around, drinking wine and champagne, talking about their new investment and business venture to everyone. Natalia was so used to this. Since she was born and until now, her party life never been better.

It's only when she venture in the crime business she gets to have fun in her life. She went to a bar area and ask for a drink. "Going solo this time mrs Christ?" Natalia turn to the person who owns the voice. "Yes I am. My wife is busy. She went to Europe."

Natalia knew him. He's the host of this party, Sir Timothy Caravan. "How long was it since Natasha's death?" He asks. "Hmm.. probably 10 years. That's the last time we met. Isn't it Timothy." Timothy chuckle.

"Oh yes. It's been a decade. And you haven't change a bit. Still the gorgeous woman I've ever seen. And may I add the prettiest in the party." Natalia laugh and thank the bartender. "And you never change from being a sweet talker."

Timothy smile.

"Well. At least you came. Usually you wouldn't even care about my invitation." Natalia chuckle. "I have some business to take care for in this town." Timothy was curious. "The illegal or legal business?"

"Not your concern, Timothy."

"Dad. It's time. He's here." That caught Natalie's attention. "I'm sorry Natalia. I have some urgent things to do. Enjoy the party." Natalia smile at him. She make sure Timothy was gone before searching for Benjamin. He will never let her kids down.

And what they ask her to do is crucial. She walks around, putting a fake smile on her face and greeted everyone she might know. "Ah Mrs Christ! Such an honour. It's been years. The last Larove gala perhaps." Natalia smile.

"Yes."

"Alone I see?" Natalia sigh.

"Yes. My wife is busy. She went to Europe for a business trip." Some chuckle. "Is it? I bet she's looking for someone new. Younger and better version of you." They... joke. Natalia kept a cool posture. "My wife will never betray me for she promise. If she broke her promise, she will meet hell."

She turn to the person talking earlier.

"If I'm you, I'll be learning a way how to get into my husbands heart. He's over there talking to some pretty gorgeous woman while you here, socialising with a person who's about to go bankrupt." Everyone gasped.

Thats how bold Natalia can be when she needs to. And yet they never quit to commenting her lifestyle and her choice of life. "Anyways.. look at Timothy's future son in law." They all laugh except for Natalia. Natalia turn to Benjamin escorted Timothy's daughter.

Natalia shake her head. She saw how nervous Benjamin is. "I heard he's working in a grocery store!" They all make a joke about poor Benjamin. "Mrs Christ, as the richest person in the party, what do you think of him? Pathetic isn't it? Thank God he didn't flirt with your only daughter." Again they laugh.

"What's the problem in dating someone not from your cycle?" Everyone look at each other when they remembered about Natalia's wife. "I married an orphan. She work her butt off and not even once asking me to help her even though she carried my last name."

They all look down.

"Teach your kids how to treat people better. That's what's important. Don't let them be heartless like you." Natalia said and leave them alone. She had it with everyone who look lowly at people who's outside their cycle.

Another reason why everyone hate her. Natalia has no boundary. She will said what it is to be said. That's her laws of life. To be true to herself and others. She smile at everyone and made way towards Benjamin without him noticing.

She turn her back to him when he gaze upon her. There was no such luck because she just turn to the most annoying guy ever live. "Ahh! Hello there again Natalia." Timothy greeted. "I'm trying to avoid meeting my daughter's new boyfriend."

"Why would you do that?" She ask.

"He's useless. He has no future. My daughter will be damn." Natalia chuckle. "How would you know he's not going to have any future?" Timothy laugh. "Natalia darling, I know. He's not in any university. He's poor. He has no future whatsoever. I will not have my successful daughter marrying a loser."

"But your daughter is in love. Can't you see how happy she is beside him? Have you ever seen her this happy before. She's not even trying to hide him from the world. She's introducing him." Natalia reason.

"What are you trying to say? Accepting him to my family?" Natalia nod. "Over my dead body." Natalia raise her eyebrows and shake her head. She turn to her head to Benjamin and turn back to her old friend. "You will not approve of this relationship?"

Timothy laugh. "I will not approve even my daughter cry blood from her eyes." Natalia notice he shaking his head. "Just look at that! He can't even dance right!" Natalia turn to the couple. She didn't see any trouble. Both of them were laughing, showing everyone they having fun.

Natalia turn to her old friend. "What's important the most, they both having fun, Timothy." Natalia gave him a sincere smile.

***

"I'm so fucking tired!" Kate sigh heavily and sat down on the floor while Marshall closing the store front door. "I'm more worried about Ben though." Kate turn to Cathleen who place her head on the counter. "Don't worry. My mother is here. She will take care of him."

Cathleen look up.

"Your mother? She's here? When?"

"This morning." Kate smile. Kate stood up and went to the back room to grab her stuff. Cathleen follows. "She agreed to help the orphans?" Cathleen ask. "Yes. She agreed. With a little help from Jacob." Kate chuckle and grab her stuff and put inside her handbag.

"Let me walk you home." Kate stop whatever she's doing and turn around. "For real? Okay." She smile before turning back around and get her stuff. She untied her apron and hang it on the hook. Cathleen smile and ask her to walk out first.

Marshall yawn and nod his head to Cathleen and Kate. "Hey. I'm going out with Mandy." Cathleen wave him off and open the door for Kate. "Thank you." Kate smile. They were walking down the street when Cathleen clear her throat.

"Beautiful night isn't it."

Kate nod and jump on every crack over the pavement. "What are you doing?" Cathleen ask.

"Playing around." Kate chuckle and jump in front of Cathleen, facing her. "What do you fear most in your life?" Her question caught Cathleen off guard. "My fear?" Kate nod and walk backwards. Cathleen was worried she might fall on her butt.

"My fear is if you hurt yourself walking like that." Kate chuckle. "Don't worry. I m a very talented backward walker." Kate wink before turn around and walk beside Cathleen. "Now come on. What's your fear?" She ask again.

Cathleen for a second.

"I think my worst fear would be losing my parents and brothers. You know, my love ones." Kate was happy with her answers. "What about you?" Cathleen ask the blonde. "Same. My family.

Cathleen laugh. They were arriving at Kate's apartment when they watch the front door being kick down by someone. They both just stood there, wondering what's going on. Seconds later Jacob ran out of the front door and chase the mysterious person.

"GET TO YOUR APARTMENT NOW! HELP VANESSA!" Kate nod and ran towards her apartment. Kate barge in her door and search for Vanessa. Cathleen follows behind her. "VANESSA!!" Kate shouted.

"Here.." Kate went to the bathroom. Vanessa was kneeling on the bathroom floor, cleaning Judas's in the tub. "Get the first aid kit for me." Kate went to the medicine cabinet and grab the first aid kit.

"What happen?" Kate ask.

Vanessa turn Judas's body to the side and Kate turn away when she saw a deep gash on Judas's arm. "That bastard follow Judas and Jacob home." Kate heard something fell behind her. Cathleen gag when she saw a lot of blood in the tub.

Cathleen turn away from the bathroom. "We should bring her to the hospital. That cut look deep. She need special care."

"No need for that. We have a doctor presence." Kate pointed at Vanessa who's now searching for everything that she need for the cut. Vanessa put on a medical glove before cleaning the wound. Judas flinched whenever Vanessa apply some pressure onto her wound.

"Find something for her to bite."

Kate grab a clean handkerchief and ask Judas to open her mouth. "Hold her still." Kate nod. Vanessa began to sew Judas's wound right there. Judas breathing becomes uneven. She was struggling but Kate manage to hold her still. It was too much for Cathleen, she decide to walk out of the bathroom.

"Shhhh... it's going to be okay. It will be over soon. I promise.." Vanessa try to calm Judas down. She felt terrible to let her feel all this pain. Her tears flow down from her eyes but Kate wipe it off. "I'm sorry Judas.. I'm really sorry." Vanessa was on verge of tears as well.

Vanessa finish up and help Kate carried Judas out of the tub. They both dried her body with clean towels before carried her to the bed. Kate went to grab her clothes and ask Vanessa to help to put it on. When they finally let Judas to lay down, she close her eyes and drift to sleep.

"Poor thing. She's tired. Mommy will kill us for this." Kate said. Vanessa sigh. "It's my fault. It should be me. Not her. That person were about to stab me when Judas went in front of me, taking the pain."

"You should put on some clean shirt. And I'll
Be cleaning the bathroom." Vanessa nod. Kate went to the bathroom and start cleaning. Cathleen heard the door being knock and went to open it. But before turning the knob, she ask who's on the other side of the door.

"Jacob." She opens it and it is Jacob.

"So?" Jacob went inside and Cathleen close the door. "That bastard manage to escape. How's Judas?" Cathleen shrugs. "I can't handle blood much. So I went out, here." Jacob went to the room. Cathleen sat down on the couch, trying to get the image of the blood off her mind.

She knows she will have nightmares tonight. She sigh.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 48 23
Once upon a time, a married couple had a falling business, so they looked for investors to help save their business. In exchange they traded for thei...
10.6K 154 48
A 18 year old girl is in an arranged marriage. Both total opposites or as it seems but at the end of the day they would die each other. They never sa...
4.6K 250 34
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...
9.6K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...