Magi: A Tale of a New Beginni...

由 AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon con... 更多

Prologue
Scroll 1: I am Azami
Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire
Scroll 3: Balbadd and the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Scroll 4: Fog Troupe
Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd
Scroll 6: Sindria
Scroll 7: Stolas' Dungeon
Scroll 8: Dark Djinn and Dunya's Curse
Scroll 9: Three Fragments
Scroll 10: Different Paths and the Pirates
Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami
Scroll 12: The Crimson Prince and Azami
Scroll 13: Reim and Alibaba
Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon
Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien
Author's Note
Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning
Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure
Scroll 18: The War Starts
Scroll 19: Hope
Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle
Scroll 21: A New Start
Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd
Scroll 23: Ren's Plan and Azami's Answer
Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past
Scroll 25: Solomon's Adventure
Scroll 26: Siblings and Oath
Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba
Scroll 28: The War and It's End
Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran
Scroll 30: His Change, His Death
Scroll 31: Azami's Plan
Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War
Scroll 34: Pursuit
Scroll 35: Three Years Later
Scroll 36: Kou Empire's Mishap
Scroll 37: Confrontation
Scroll 38: Big Trouble
Scroll 39: Witch
Scroll 40: International Alliance
Special Scroll: Chocolate?
Scroll 41: His Attack, David
Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami
Scroll 43: King of Man
Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel
Scroll 45: Her Will
Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran
Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow
Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate
Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami
Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell
Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power
Scroll 50: Protect the Future
Scroll 51: His Sorrow, Her Regret
Scroll 52: Tale of a New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Profile
Author's Note

Scroll 33: Aftermath

1.4K 46 4
由 AthanasiaKashimashi

"The execution of the rebel leader, Ren Kouen will now commence! The man was a great sinner who slaughtered Emperor Hakutoku and ascended for the crown. He divided the empire, assuming that great things will come to good by spilling blood! Therefore, he will be beheaded here and now!!!"

That was the final verdict for Ren Kouen of Kou Empire. Hakuryuu stood atop the throne while the executioner awaited for his signal. The others noticed a lot of things on that day. First was that the Seven Alliance was here to watch the execution. Second was the hand and feet. They were no longer artificial but made of real flesh.

"How...?" That was the question that lingered within their mind. The night before his execution, Kouen and Hakuryuu revealed everything to each other. After their feud, Kouen asked for his sword, Phenex. Hakuryuu reluctantly gave him and what he didn't expect was that Kouen will be exchanging his left arm and feet to him for taking good care of his siblings.

"Execute him on my signal." He said. He glanced one last time at him before giving the signal.

SHING

A resounding sound of sword through flesh echoed around the arena. A lot of people rejoiced while there were some who remained remorseful. Aladdin watched the scene unfold in front of him.

'Hakuryuu.'

That night, Hakuryuu stood alone in his room. Unknown to him, a familiar presence was about to approach.

"Hakuryuu-san." Hakuryuu looked up to see Morgiana. She looked at him with sad eyes.

"Were you trying to kill yourself with that sword?" Evident to that, Hakuryuu was holding a sword in his hands.

"How could I? I already got my country back." He said. Morgiana composed herself. It still hurt that Alibaba died without her doing anything.

"Alibaba is dead. You killed him." She murmured. Hakuryuu heard it enough that he stared at the Fanalis in front of him. He regretted everything that he did to Alibaba. Hakuryuu knew that Morgiana liked Alibaba and that was confirmed when she confessed to him that she loved Alibaba. But he didn't expect her to say something different.

"If things come to this, please live. In addition, please complete the goals you set for yourself."

Hakuryuu saw a new path to his destiny. That gave him a new strength to move forward. Morgiana left him early that night.

Three days later
Kou Empire's Isolated Island

"No way." There standing in front of the exiled prince was the same executed brother they believed to be dead.

"Even surviving like this is a blessing." He laughed. The two brothers raced towards him and hugged the life out of Kouen.

"Brother En!"

Aladdin stood at a distance watching the two of them cry. Out of the shadows came another magician.

"I'm glad Hakuryuu chose this path. It's great don't you think, Aladdin?"

The blue haired magi grinned at the purple haired magician beside him.

"Yes, I believe that Hakuryuu-san did the right thing, Setta."

Setta stomped his staff, the same one from Alma Torran, down and released healing magic to the three to relieve them from any injuries. The Kou soldiers were a little rough on them after all. Aladdin turned to Setta and asked.

"What are you going to do, Setta? This is not yet the end."

"Hmm? Azami-nee told me that I should follow you and maybe lend you a little help. She won't be back for a little longer so I don't think I need to rush everything. By the way, have you felt something different from Sinbad back then plus Hakuei?"

"There was something off about them but I can't put my finger on it."

Setta nodded at his answer. Azami told him everything and it was not good. If it was really him, then they have to strengthen their magic. Plus with this civil war, Sinbad was bound to do something.

'That obnoxious elder really is getting on my nerves, Azami-nee.'

Sinbad's Ship

"Thank you very much, King Sinbad." A woman in white clothing said. Her face held a relieved yet tired face. Sinbad smiled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You don't need to thank me, Lady Hakuei." He said with a bright smile. There was an underlying look on his eyes that showed slight amusement.

"Furthermore, to unite the world is also my dream so please let me assist you." She asked. Sinbad agreed but uttered another word.

"By the way, things worked out perfectly. Both Aladdin and Hakuryuu think that you're dead. You're a really good actress, Ren Gyokuen. Or should I say, Arba?" Slowly, the woman before him smiled creepily before turning to a full blown laugh.

"You are Elder David. I used to hate you but I have finally understood. Right now, you are one with them. With Ill Ilaah." She ran towards him and basked in his presence. Her body melting beside him. It would look intimate but Sinbad pushed her out of the way.

"Please use my power to aid you!" She pleaded.

"I'm afraid you don't understand. I am me, Sinbad. I am not Elder David. Until now, I have moved on my own accord. You really are an amazing woman. You both have the knowledge and power that couldn't be rivaled. But I have no use of you as part of Al Thamen. From now on, you will do everything I want. That's all right with you right?" He asked with a cunning smile. Arba gladly accepted his terms.

"King Sinbad, you know that Azami will be a threat am I right?" She asked innocently. Sinbad smirked and nodded.

"I know but I will have to lure her in. I have no idea where she is right now but I will have her join me like Aladdin and the others."

"Then I shall aid you with that woman." She said as she ran a hand through his biceps. She shivered in pleasure at the look he was giving her before backing away.

More than a thousand years since the age of Alma Torran. The world is becoming one for a second time. With those who look forward in this age full of turmoil. With those swayed by resentment. With those who yearn to create a new age.

Azami's POV
Origin Dragon's Cave

"I see. If only I could travel back in time. It would have been easier."

"I will not be able to help you closing that hole for it has something to do with the space-time continuum. Solomon asked something similar when his rukh passed by this area but I could answer all the same. This entity just appeared out of nowhere but maybe by using the rukh from the Sacred Palace will help close it for good. That entity is covered in darkness and will absorb life soon if you will not move. Do you understand little one?"

"I do but from what my memory serves me right, I still have two djinns that I need to conquer right?" I asked her. The dragon shook her head no and two spirits appeared behind her.

'You've come for us, Our Queen.' A deep voice said.

'This is a great surprise indeed, Little One.' A soft voice uttered in amusement. I glanced upwards to see a majestic bird of some sort. It had colorful wings of red and yellow. The other one was a wolf with nine tails, silver coat and purple eyes. There were strange marks on their forehead and I believed that the red ones were the rukh symbol. The one similar to the Toran people.

"Who are you?"

'Don't feign innocence on us, Azami. You already know us.'

"I want to hear it from you."

'Well then, I am Ronove, Djinn of Rhetoric and Service.'

'And I am Halphas, Djinn of War and Ambition.' I gave them a smile. They told me that I could not wield them yet for I still didn't have enough power.

'I wonder if it really tires you out to have a lot of djinns in your hands. '

"Got it. Maybe if I train here, I'll be able to convince you two to accompany me?" I asked. They smiled or that was what I thought since their snout and beak didn't say anything to indicate a smile.

"Would you like to surprise them, Azami?" I was confused until she told me that Alibaba and Judar were here. I smirked and nodded.

"I would love to! I'll welcome them with a tight hug!"

Soon, I heard footsteps not far from here. It was a familiar childish voice with a hint of irritation. Judar. Then a second voice that matured over the years. Alibaba.

"What the hell is this place!? A shining wall?" Judar asked. I couldn't help but giggle quietly at his ridiculousness. I think Alibaba heard me though.

"Judar? What are you doing?" Alibaba asked next. Judar continued to touch the 'wall' until the dragon blinked.

"A guest?" She already knew but feigned innocence. I laughed quietly again. They talked about something for a while but it surprised me that Alibaba was looking for her.

'They must have wanted to go back to Aladdin and the others.'

"Azami, Little One? You might want to accompany them now."

"Azami!?" I stepped out of the Mother Dragon's head and jumped down to greet them.

"I didn't expect you two to be here. It's nice to see you two!" I hugged them tightly. Judar protested but gave in eventually. Alibaba was squeezed between us though. I pulled away to give them air though.

"Alibaba? You..." I stopped and doubled over. He look ridiculous right now.

"Don't laugh!"

"S-Sorry! You just really looked funny! I didn't expect that this will how your spirit look like."

I didn't know what his facial expression was but I knew that he was a little pissed off. Judar joined me but we stopped to listen to the Mother Dragon. Origin Dragon in my case. She looked at Alibaba with a weirded out face.

"You seem different."

"Before I got here, I was in a different place. The world with a black sky. I became an entity made only of my consciousness and spent what like 100 years. In a place where there is a different notion of time and in that place, someone told me about you, Mother Dragon. I have to go back with the others. Please lend me your strength."

'100 years? That's amazing but I must know what kind of place did he go to. Is it the sacred palace or is it a different place?'

"Mother Dragon?" I gazed at her. She had a contemplating look on her face. With a step backwards, I listened to their conversation. They were talking about the Dark Continent and how this world was connected to 'god' already. She elaborated on how 'god' suddenly descended down as if it had its own personality.

"Maybe it did develop its own personality considering that it had absorbed a lot of rukh and it was sent away along with Al Thamen." I said. They considered my theory but even I couldn't figure it out. Mother Dragon also informed Judar that this was the place where magic was weakened and only physical power worked. I spaced out until it came to the part I wanted to confirm all this time.

"Precisely, I felt the same presence of that man."

"Who are you talking about?" Judar asked.

"David." My eyes widened at her answer. She explained what she thought David would do if he succeeded. It would result to him controlling how life works. Killing people he deemed should be dead and allowing people whom he liked to be alive.

"What the hell is he thinking!? He will never be god! Freedom and happiness is what we all want yet—"

"Calm down, Little one." Mother Dragon said. I clenched my fist tightly and looked at Alibaba. His answer was the same as me. Even just for a little period of time, people wanted their freedom and happiness.

'If he is just going to do that, it'll be ought to nothing if he's just going to control us.'

"Small people, I will take you to your world." Alibaba and Judar smiled. I shook my head at their happiness.

"Well then, I'll see you in two years time."

"You're not coming with us, Azami? And two years?" Judar asked.

"Aw~ Aren't you worried? And you'll know what I mean by it later." I giggled. He scoffed but I could clearly see the blush on his face.

"I'm just kidding with you. I have to train here and talk to two of my djinns."

"I thought magic doesn't work here?"

"It doesn't but these two are part of this world until I have enough power to wield them. I will be able to get out here with my magic though. If you're asking me to use it on you two, I can't. It strains my body." I finished. They slumped in disappointment but gave me reassuring looks nonetheless.

"We'll see you then." Alibaba said.

"Of course. Have a safe trip! If you meet Yunan, tell him that I'll be back soon!" I stepped back so that they could take off and gave them a smile.

Once they were gone, I strengthened my magic and took out my staff. I tried to release a lot of magoi and strained my body for training. I had enough physical skill due to Yurell's training but my magic was very weak. If I ever get a hang of this, I will practice my djinn equips.

'I hope you're not straining yourself too much, Little One.' Ronove appeared before me. He really looked refined. Like a beautiful Phoenix. I shook my head no and tried to use magic once again. I was no longer a magi of Alma Torran but it didn't mean that I didn't have any powers left.

Halphas and Ronove watched my training while giving me points on how to use magic when in restraints like this. It was a huge help.

'I hope those two knows that it will take two years to get there. Oh well, Mother Dragon will explain everything to them.'

Alibaba and Judar
Dark Continent
Two days later

"Hey man, are we there in our world yet?" Judar complained.

"For someone riding me for free, you sure do complain a lot." The Mother Dragon said.

"What did you say, grandpa!?" The Mother Dragon smiled at his antics even though she was genderless, she preferred to be a she.

"Stop it, Judar! It would take us forty years on foot." Alibaba scolded him. Judar just brushed him off with his excitement. Alibaba felt the same but he kept it inside him. They were able to reach the Fanalis area and was glad to be out to see the sun.

"I'm really looking forward to it! Hurry up and bring us to Hakuryuu, old man!"

"Leave it to me, I will bring you back in a blink of an eye." She said in glee. They asked how many days it will take and she answered them.

"About two years in your time."

"T-Two years!?" They screamed.

"What got you so flustered? It's just a moment after all."

"Don't joke around! What will happen to our original world!?" Judar shouted.

"Moreover, how did Azami got here?" Alibaba asked that. It was a surprise for him to see her there. The Mother Dragon laughed and told him that Azami manipulated the space like Solomon. He was amazed with her now.

"Wow. Azami sure is powerful."

"Not enough. She will have to fulfill her destiny soon."

"What is her destiny?" He asked. The Mother Dragon stayed silent until she said that it is not in her place to say anything. They nodded their head in respect.

'Well, I'll see them soon.' Alibaba thought.

Azami
Mother Dragon's Place

She trained with them day and night until she was able to get a hang of her magic. It was not that polished but it will suffice. The strains in her magic helped. She would have to squeeze in a little magic lesson in her djinn equip training.

Her first try was a fail. She couldn't even do a weapon equip with Furcas. She guessed that this place was really low on magoi and she really have to drained herself. Halphas urged her to rest for days and so she did. She even had the time to stroll down the area. The monsters didn't bother her but what bothered her was the food. There were some that were too sweet while there were some that were bitter, spicy or worst, too sour.

"How the hell is this even possible!?" She complained while eating a spicy fruit. She didn't expect that one. After that, she looked for a place to take a bath. Luckily, there was a pond that was normal. Normal I tell you!

"Finally!" She stripped off her clothes and dipped in. The water was cold but was enough to relief her from stress. She thought of her plans before drifting off to Yunan.

"I really like him but I don't know how to express it! I'm so hopeless."

'Maybe when I get back?' She unconsciously touched her lips with a smile.

'It's time for training, Azami.' Ronove fetched her. She rose from the pond and get dressed.

"Got it."

=END=

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
5.8K 190 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...