𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐓- 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐎 𝐑�...

Par Inhumansx

DARK ART | ❝If Snoke asked you to kill me would you❞ ━ IN WHICH a young woman wakes up after some time thinki... Plus

DARK ART

183 23 12
Par Inhumansx

DARK ART

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ DARK ART SUMMARY

ASTRID ACOGRA-NEITH, a peer of Ben Solo, trained alongside him under the watchful eye of Luke Skywalker to become Jedi. Their bond went beyond comprehension, a connection so profound that even Luke couldn't fathom its depths. However, hidden beneath the surface, Astrid harbored a secret: a power that merged both light and dark within her.

AS BEN SUCCUMBED to the allure of the dark side, Astrid attempted to halt his descent. Yet, she witnessed his transformation, and the fate of Ben Solo and Luke Skywalker remained shrouded in uncertainty. In a desperate bid to protect her daughter, Astrid's mother, Katilona Acogra-Nieth, intervened, whisking her away to safety with an ancient and mysterious sleeping spell.

SEEKING REFUGEE in an enigmatic Ancient Temple hidden within the lush forests of Naboo, Astrid's slumber shielded her from the clutches of Snoke and the looming threat of the First Order. Unbeknownst to Astrid, the temple held not only the key to her protection but also untold secrets that could alter the course of the galaxy.

AS ASTRID SLEPT, Katilona grappled with the knowledge that Snoke coveted her daughter's unprecedented power. The destiny of the galaxy hung in the balance, and only Astrid possessed the unique abilities to bring balance or chaos.

MEANWHILE, BEN SOLO, now Kylo Ren, struggled with the lingering memories of the woman he loved and the friend he betrayed. Unbeknownst to him, Astrid's existence held the potential to redeem him from the shadows that consumed him.

IN "DARK ART" THE PAST intertwines with the present as the Force weaves its intricate tapestry. Astrid's journey becomes a pivotal force in the battle between light and dark, while the ancient temple's secrets gradually unveil themselves. Will Astrid's awakening mark the resurgence of hope, or will her power become the instrument of ultimate destruction?

As the First Order closes in, Kylo Ren senses a disturbance, a connection he cannot ignore. Little does he know, that the woman he swore to protect is the only one who can pull him back from the abyss. The fate of the galaxy rests on the dark arts that Astrid Acogra-Nieth carries within her.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ DARK ART INFORMATION
    a star wars fan fiction

    astrid acogra  x kylo ren

▌❝ INTRODUCING THE MAIN CAST OF DARK ART ❞

astrid acogra-nieth ... portrayed by chloe bennet

i can help you.

kylo ren/ben solo ... portrayed by adam driver

❝the force binds us, astrid, in a dance of redemption and despair. 

▌❝ INTRODUCING THE SUPPORTING CAST OF DARK ART

katilola acogra-nieth ... portrayed by Dichen Lachman

koresual nieth... portrayed by colin farrell

star wars force awakens cast ... portrayed by their respective characters

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

DEDICATIONS ─ Real_Sharena_HmunsonsssSPIDEYT0RCHharleyQuinnfan17lookingforlucyWHORV06 . void-daniella . adamsdrivergotbonesartjficiallycapnbarnes
DISCLAIMER ─ I do not own Star Wars The Force Awakens. All rights go to their rightful owners. I do however own Astrid Acogra and her original plot line along with any other original character that may appear in this story and series. I have worked extremely hard on this story and series, please do not steal my characters or plot.
WARNINGS ─ This story will contain violence, language, death, sexual themes, character deaths, and possible other themes. If you are at all uncomfortable with any of these themes please do not read ahead.
AUTHOR'S NOTE ─  thanks for checking out dark art and thank you for supporting it as well, it means a lot to me that you have taken the time to read and engage with my story so thank you. if you would like to leave feedback you are welcome to.
LAYOUT CREDIT BY ─   munsonsss

ESTABLISHED ─ June 17th, 2019.
PUBLISHED ─ December 27th, 2023.
COMPLETED ─ TBA.
STATUS ─ Ongoing.
COPYRIGHT © INHUMANSX 2012 ─ 2024.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

also, i apologise to the person who made the banner for me, i haven't updated this book till now and i forgot your username since it has been changed if you could comment on this part to let me know that would help me a lot.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love Par :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...