A Glitch And A Parasite (Erro...

De UNDERTALESTUFFisbae

Error gets invited to a party by Blue, there he meets Fresh and a whole bunch of other Sans's.... But when he... Mais

Tackled In The Anti-Void - 1
NewYears party - 2
First Glitched Out Frisk - 3
Tears - 4
Funk - 5
Face reveal?
EXCITED!!!
Bish
Bad News - 6
A Battle And An Unexpected Surprise - 7
BlueBerry The Sinner part 1 - 8
ASK AWAY!!!
BlueBerry The Sinner part 2 and visiting an AU - 9
Advice - 11
Telling And SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 1 - 12
SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 2 - 13
Omg
Dis aren't happening
Normal Day With Some Drugs - 14
Lel
This Child Won't Wait - 15
HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!
Dress Shopping (Cause I Can) - 16
New Book!!!
AWW!!!
AAARARA
Wedding - 17 (END)
SEQUEL!!!
Lol
LATE
Tackled In The Anti-Void (REWRITTEN) - (MAYBE 1)

I Wouldn't Mind - 10

592 26 12
De UNDERTALESTUFFisbae

*Fresh's POV*

Me and Error were sitting in UT!Grillby's when Error brought something up that made me tense. "Fresh?." Error says and looks at me. "Yeah little dude?." I respond. "Have you ever thought about marriage?." He says and I blush while rubbing the back of my neck. "Y-yeah I've thought a-about. I wouldn't mind." I say back making him blush. "Well I've spent enough time here, Imma go annoy Ink, you coming." He asks standing up. "Nah I'll just go hang withe Blue, have fun." I say and he nods teleporting away. "Funkfunkfunkfunk." I repeat and teleport to Blue's house.

*Blue's POV*

I stopped as a portal appeared on the ceiling. "Do you think this will work?." A voice say through the portal. "Yes I'm pretty sure." A deeper voice says. "Alright." I hear again and something falls out of the portal making me tumble backwards. "Did it work?." A muffled voice says. (AND ANOTHER ONE GONE AND ANOTHER ONE GONE ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!! (Sorry it's a good song)).

"Who are you?." I ask and she looks up. "BLUE!!!." She yells and I notice who she is. "SARAH?!! HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!! From wherever you went." I say and she sits up. "Well first I went to the Void then me and Gaster worked on making a portal to AU's and then I jumped through here and you know shit happens." I laugh and stand up, I help her up. "BLUE BLUE!!!." Banging was heard on the door. "Can I get the door?." Sarah smiles and I nod.

*Fresh's POV*

"BLUE BLUE!!!." I bang on the door hoping he would open it. "Jeez calm down dude." The door swung open and I land face first on the ground. "Blue I think I broke him." A familiar voice says and I jump up. "Sarah?." I say and hug her. "Yes. Your getting blood on your jacket." She says and I pull away. "Yes... Your right." I reply but go back to panicky. "BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!." I yell once again and Blue comes rushing out. "What?." He asks and I run up to him. "I WANNA PROPOSE TO ERROR BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!." I yell. "YES I CAME BACK AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!." Sarah cries. "Aw. Well first you need to find a ring and lucky for you I know exactly where to get one. " Blue says and drags me out the door Sarah following close behind.                                   (I just dropped my iPad on my face)

*Error's POV*

"Ink?." I open his door and see him on the couch. "Hey Error! How are you and Fresh doing." Ink winks making me blush. "That's why I came to see you actually, I'm kinda glad Fresh didn't come." I say and Ink gives me a worried look. "Are you breaking up with him?." He asks. "Oh no nothing like that I say and he gives me a confused look. "So what are you here for then?." Ink asks and I sigh. "I-I..." I stutter trying to get it out. "You what?." Ink says and I blurt it out rather fast. "IMPREGNANTANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODOHELP!!!." I say and Ink has to put it together. "Did you say that your pregnant?." Ink smiles and I nod. "AW SO YOU DID HAVE SEX!!!." Ink yells and I blush. "Iiiiiiiiinnnnnkkkkk." I whine. "Do you want some cheese with that whine?." Ink says and laughs. "But Y doe?." I say and Ink laughs again.

----
THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP TODAY!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 194 5
What happens when a chaotic human gets reincarnated into Hate! Sans their favorite but it proves more to be a challenge since they got reincarnated i...
18.8K 497 24
The story continues as our newly weds life out their happily ever after. However, as this story continues our little bear and bunny are thrown into m...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
30.7K 590 9
Y/N gets dragged into the mafia life by her father.That has put her with another mafia.him thinking it's for the better.Will she survive there?will s...