The Taste of Tears (VFany Fan...

Door Recrivain

"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is f... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

532 34 5
Door Recrivain

Tiffany hadn’t been feeling well since last week. She kept throwing up every morning. When she looked at the calendar, she was startled. “Could it be?”

......................................................

That very evening, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s waist when he was standing on the balcony. Taehyung turned his head and smiled. “Aigoo, you’re so lovely tonight.”

Tiffany stuck her chin on Taehyung’s right arm. “Taehyung-ah, what if I fall in love with someone else, will you be mad at me?”

Taehyung turned around. He crossed his arms and looked sour. “What do you mean? Do you really want to kill me right here, right now?”

Tiffany enjoyed the look on her husband’s face. “You’re not gonna be mad, are you?”

“I am. I am gonna be super duper mad.”

Tiffany chuckled. “No, you won’t be mad at this person….”

“Oh, why not?” Taehyung stared at his wife. “I won’t let you fall in love with anyone else. I should be the only one you love.”

Tiffany really couldn’t contain her laughter anymore.

“Why are you laughing? Do you really think it’s funny? Wait until I see that guy. Tell me where he lives, huh?”

Tiffany tapped Taehyung’s cheeks and squeezed them. Her Taehyung looked really-really cute at that moment. “You can’t be mad at your own child, right?”

Taehyung was startled. “Wh-what did you say?” He grabbed Tiffany’s arms and looked at her seriously. “Tell me what do you mean?”

Tiffany smiled so tenderly, her eyes were full of happiness. “You’re going to be a father, Taehyung-ah. I’m pregnant.”

Taehyung used to think that his wedding day with Tiffany was the happiest moment in his life, but he was so damn wrong. The second Tiffany told him that she was pregnant with his baby was the happiest moment in his life.

“Are you serious? You’re not kidding me?” Taehyung shouted ecstatically.

Tiffany nodded. “I’ve checked it to the doctor.”

Taehyung lifted his wife and hugged her. There were no words could explain how he felt inside. “I’m going to be a father!” He shouted to the whole world.

……………………………………………....

Eight months later.

Someone approached Lee Seonghwa in the XX Club. That man was Seonghwa’s most loyal man. He whispered something to his boss’ ear. 

Lee Seonghwa who was surrounded by four female dancers frowned after hearing what his subordinate said to him.

“What do you want me to do?” His henchman asked.

Seonghwa looked at him. “Bring her to me.”[]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.9K 153 23
Lee Hyeon Mi finally got her dream job in the world's biggest band BTS's entertainment company, Hybe Labels. She is very excited to meet them and esp...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
32.1K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...