I'll Swim, You Play Your Foot...

mountainbiker234 által

Alex Littleton is an outgoing and spontaneous 16 year old boy. He's the captain of the Greene high school boy... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
concerning last chapter
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 1
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 31

13.9K 470 315
mountainbiker234 által

"Oh god is right." My head shot around to the door to see Jasper standing there with Josh next to him. Alex quickly pulled his head away, creating a suction noise. I scrambled for my pants and tried to get them up.

"You guys do know what a door is right." Jasper sighed.

"Y-yes." I said zipping my jeans and turning towards them. Josh let out a burst of laughter and slapped his hand over his hand. I must have looked a mess. I was breathless and my hair was all over the place due to Alex pulling my hair earlier.

"God. Pull yourselves together and come downstairs for dinner." Jasper said before walking away with Josh. I looked down to Alex who was looking at the floor. I lifted his chin to see a scared look in his eyes.

"It's ok baby." I said pulling him up. He put his hand on the back of my neck to pull me into a deep kiss.

"I love you." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too." I said putting his hips into me.

"I'll finish you off later." He said rubbing his crouch against mine. I smiled evilly and kissed his neck.

"Let's go have some dinner." I said taking his hand with a deep breath. I was almost proud of it all. I was caught with my boyfriend on his knees sucking me off. Not too shabby. When we got downstairs Jasper smirked at us.

"Don't worry about it too much. Jasp's dad caught us once. And that was really embarrassing. I couldn't look at him for at least a week." Josh said patting my shoulder.

"It was worse when my mom caught us having sex." Jasper said smiling and rolling his eyes. "I almost died. She almost did too." I laughed and sat on one of the stools at the island in the kitchen. Jasper pulled the lasagna out of the oven and placed it on the counter.

"Wow. Do you guys know what a door is?" I chuckled. Jasper rolled his eyes.

"Yes. We learned after my dad but my mom just walked in. I bet she regrets that. We weren't under blankets or anything."

"We were actually against the wall." Josh said getting plates.

"Ya. That was some good sex." Jasper said looking off in the distance and thinking of that day. I thought it was kind of weird how open they were about it. I'm glad they didn't freak out catching us though.

"Alright get what you want. It's done." Jasper said taking a large amount of lasagna. We all took some and sat at the table. We were eating in silence for a minute before Josh asked,

"So, have you guys "done it" yet?" Alex choked on his water.

"No. Alex isn't ready yet." I said taking a bite of lasagna and looking to see Alex's reaction. He looked over to me and shoved my leg.

"That's not true. I told you I was ready." He said with a frown.

"Oh ya. True. We just haven't yet." I said.

"Why not?" Josh asked.

"Um...Because you guys are here." Alex said.

"Oh." Said Jasper. "We're having sex tonight..."

"Jasper!" Josh exclaimed. Jasper looked at him questioningly. "you weren't supposed to tell them!"

"Oh well." Jasper mumbled. "They'll probably hear you anyways. You aren't very quiet." Josh frowned again and I heard a giggle come from Alex. We continued talking and Alex put his hand on my knee. His hand slowly made its way up my leg and stopped at my upper leg. Back and forth on the inside of my leg.

"I think we're gonna get to bed." Josh said stretching with a wink. Jasper bit his lip with a smirk.

"Oh ya. It's getting pretty late." He said standing up and putting both his and Josh's plates in the sink.

"It's 7:30." Alex said. Josh and Jasper both smiled at us before heading upstairs.

"Gross." Alex said frowning. "Only we are allowed to do dirty things." I laughed and pulled him into a hug and kiss.

"Oh ya?" I said causing him to move his fingers to my belt. He pulled me against him and kissed me deeply.

"Wanna go back upstairs?" He asked biting his bottom lip and staring into my eyes. I smiled and gave him a kiss before picking him and carrying him up to his room. I kicked his door closed behind me when he attached his lips to mine. I turned us around and pressed his back against the wall. He tightened his legs around my hips leaned back a little more so there was space for him to run his hands across my chest. I took my hands from his ass and moved them to the hem of his shirt.

"May I?" I asked with a little tug. He nodded, his eyes glazed over with lust. I pulled his shirt over his head revealing his to die for body.

"If mine comes off so does yours." He said grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it off me. I smiled and moved my lips against his. He pulled away again and looked down at my chest. At some point I had managed to turn the light on in his room so we could clearly see each other. He ran his hands down my chest and abs.

"How is your body so perfect?" He whispered. He turned his head and started kissing and sucking on my neck, definitely leaving a hickey. "I love you." He mumbled between kisses.

"I love you too." I said in a low voice, grabbing at his ass. "So are you going to finish me off?" He pulled back with the biggest smirk ever.

"Gladly." He said getting down. Just as his feet hit the ground there was a loud bang from the next room over, in other words Jasper's room. There was the sound of a bed squeaking and what sounded like a headboard hitting against the wall.

"Harder Jasper!" Josh yelled followed by a loud moan.

"Alrighty then." Alex said pushing me over to the bed. My legs hit and I fell into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He straddled my legs and teased me a little longer before getting down on two knees. He undid my pants and pulled them down. He then effectively sucked me dry. I released a loud moan, trying to top Josh's. It was soon followed by louder banging on the wall from Jasper's bed and cries of pleasure from Josh.

"They're really going at it." I said pulling my jeans completely off and pulling my boxers back up. Alex frowned and did a grossed out shiver before walking over to his dresser to get his pajamas. Alex undressed in front of me without a second thought. We've gained so much trust between the two of us in the past few weeks it's almost unbelievable. We can talk about anything, do anything in front of each other, and I know that I can fully rely on him. I love him to the moon and back. I've never loved anyone this much. It really is true love. He smiled at me and ran at me, tackling me onto the bed. I felt a rush of butterflies when he looked into my eyes. I think he felt them too because he paused for a minute and sucked in a breath. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he rested his head on my bare chest.

"Do you want a shirt to sleep in?" He asked as he burrowed himself into me.

"No. I have plenty of shirts I could sleep in. It just gets really hot at night with you so close. I would sleep naked but I don't want anyone coming in." I said wrapping my arms around him. He nodded into me and let out a sigh. We couldn't help but listen to the rough sex going on in the room next to us. It was just so loud and awkward.

"When do you think they'll be done?" Alex asked during a loud moan from what sounded like Jasper. We could hear their panting and gasps for breath and I could feel Alex cringing.

"I thought they'd be done a long time ago." I said just as there was an extremely loud moan. "Well I think that means they're done." We laid there in silence for a minute and when there were no more sounds from them we both sighed in relief.

"How about we watch some Netflix." I suggested. Alex nodded and grabbed the remote for his TV off the nightstand next to his bed. He rolled so he was laying next to me and flipped through the shows.

"Archer?" He asked.

"Hell ya." I responded. "Only a few episodes though. We have school tomorrow." He frowned but agreed. It didn't really matter though because he fell asleep halfway through the first one. I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead. When the episode was over I turned off the TV and shut off the light. I laid there for a little while before falling asleep myself. I felt like I was asleep for a second before the obnoxiously loud alarm went off. I groaned and rolled over to slam my hand down on it to shut it up.

"Hey." Alex groaned. "Don't break it." He ran his hand back and forth across my lower stomach right above my boxers. I smiled and rolled on my side to give him a kiss before closing my eyes again.

"No no, wake up." Alex said pushing on my arm. I groaned but opened my eyes again. I felt a pang in my stomach when I saw Alex's "just woken up" look. He had a terrible case of bed head and his eyes showed he wasn't fully awake.

"Fine." I groaned and rolled off the bed. I stretched and went over to the bag holding all my clothes. I dug through it and realized I already went through my football sweatshirt six days. That left my crappy sweatshirt and jeans. I pulled the threadbare red sweatshirt over my head and looked behind me to Alex. He was watching me through his half open eyes. I pulled my boxers off and put new ones on before putting on my jeans.

"Are you going to change?" I asked as I put on deoderant. He groaned and sat up in bed. I went over and pulled him out of bed. "Go to your closet and find something to wear. I'll be brushing my teeth." I said pushing him gently towards his closet before walking out of his room. I went down the hall to the bathroom and passed Jasper's room on the way. The door was open and I saw Jasper and Josh laying in the bed still asleep. Josh had a bare leg and butt out from under the comforter. They had a fun night. Once I got to the bathroom I took my toothbrush out from next to Alex' and brushed my teeth and then fixed my hair. It looked like I was trying too hard. I saw myself in the mirror looking torn. My clothes and eyes reminded me of who I used to be, just another kid from the south side, but I also saw a scared kid who wants to fit in shining through. I was trying to fit in and act better for Alex. I was confused though. I had lived my life the same way everyday for years, but now it's changed.

"You okay?" I looked over to see Alex leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah, fine." I said leaning over to kiSS him. He smiled and grabbed his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth and fixed his hair quickly. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a green sweater. He looked so cute wearing it and sadly caught me staring.

"See something you like?" He asked with a wink.

"You know it." I responded with a smirk. He smiled and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Jasper and Josh were sitting at the island talking.

"Have a good time last night?" I asked with a smile. Josh turned towards me with a devilish grin.

"You're just jealous. And yes, an amazing night." He said before looking over to Jasper. "Right babe?" Jasper nodded with a smile as well.

"Oh ya. It was a little... Rough falling asleep." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and Alex and I took granola bars before hurrying out away from the two who were cracking up.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Kind of a filler, kind of not. Don't forget to vote and comment. Your comments mean so much to me guys! I read every single one :) see you next chapter 💚

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

205 17 18
In the sprawling bleachers of the football stadium, Alexander "Alex" Vanderbilt, the epitome of wealth, charm, and athleticism, stood under the glari...
42.5K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
30.4K 720 7
Elijah Cruz never thought he was gay, but a night of drunken romance with Landon Shaw has him questioning himself. Landon Shaw, a well-known openly g...
1.1M 37.8K 55
To everyone, Alyssa Woods is known as the friendly, pretty, and tenacious captain of the soccer team. But to her, she's shy, self-conscious, and help...