Best Friends With Benefits©

Por iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... Más

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Benefits

10K 148 13
Por iiamdreaaa

Naomi P.O.V

Ok I've been thinking about how to tell Liam that we can actually work somehow. I don't want to officially become a couple but I want to test some things out. I want us to be together but not fully. I know it doesn't make sense but it does to me. Holly came in and I told her everything I was going to tell Liam. She said herself it didn't make since but she was going to do it anyway. 

I asked her can she find Liam for me since I couldn't get out of bed until later when I go home. I was completely in thought when someone knocked on my door. I yelled come in and Liam's head peeked through the door.

''Hey Holly said you wanted to talk to me.'' He said and I nodded.

''Yeah I did you can sit next to me.'' I said as I patted the place next to me on the bed. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He got in the space next beside me and looked at me deep in the eyes waiting for me to speak. 

''So what did you want to talk about?'' he asked.

''Ok so I thought a lot about what you said and I came up with something.'' I started.

''Really?'' he asked raising his eyebrow and I nodded slowly.

''Yeah, I want us to be together but I feel like something will go wrong. I feel like we have a great connection but there is something inside me holding me back which I know is my feelings.'' I said but he looked lost.

''So what do you suggest we do?''

''Well I was thinking we could be together but not in a relationship type of way.'' I said slowly and he looked confused.

''What are you trying to say?'' he asked unsure.

''I don't know, it's hard to explain.'' I said. The room got quiet and Liam looked like he was in deep thought. I looked at him and then he starred at me.

''I think I know what you mean.'' he said. 

''Really?".

''Yea I think I know what you mean when you say we could be together but not in a relationship type of way. Were you talking about the friends with benefits type of way?'' he asked.

''No, yes that's exactly what I was thinking.'' I said and he smiled.

''Well what will we tell our parents?'' he asked.

''Well I was thinking we didn't have to tell our parents or any one else for that matter.'' I said and he nodded with a huge smile. I smiled back and then he started leaning in. I didn't know what was happening but I soon found myself also leaning in and when our lips touched, my heart raced and my stomach started doing flips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I winched. He lightened his grip around my waist and I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He licked my  bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth to let him in.

His tongue started dancing with mine and he sucked on it. A moan came from my throat and I pulled away from some air. He grabbed my neck and connected his lips to mine again. I shoved my tongue in his mouth wanting to taste him and he let out a groan. After I sucked on his bottom lip he started sucking on my lip and I could feel his teeth through the kiss.

After about five more minutes of making out we heard a knock on the door and we pulled away and faced the tv, which was on. The door opened and Rose peeked inside and smiled at us. ''Hey guys I just wanted to check up on Naomi, to see how she was going since I didn't get the chance.''  I smiled and she sat in the chair next beside the bed.

''So your mom told me you guys were arguing, are you okay now?'' she asked and we both shook are heads yes.

''Yeah we're okay now, it's just he thought that everything that's happened is his fault and I had to explain to him that it wasn't,'' I lied and she nodded.

''Oh that's good because I hate it when you guys are mad at each other. Oh and I fought some stuff for you since the doctors said your free to leave today.'' she said and sat the bag of stuff down on the floor and left out.

"Well I'll let you get washed up and dressed." He smiled and got off the bed.

"Ok just wait for me out there." I said and he nodded leaving out the room.

I carefully got up and walked into the bathroom with the bag Liam's mom got me. I took out the body wash Liam's mother got from me, and got in the shower. I winced when the hot water hit my cuts and bruises. I carefully started washing my body making sure to not wash to hard over my cuts and bruises. Once I was done washing up I turned off the water and stepped out the shower. I dried my self with a towel and started putting on my clothes. I left my hair to naturally dry and limped out the bathroom since I still had a cast on my right leg. I grabbed my phone from the side of the table and walked out the room.

My parents and Liam's parent's were all waiting in the waiting room and when the saw me they all got up with huge smiles on their faces.'' Naomi it's so nice to see you, '' Liam's dad, Max, said.

''It's nice to see you to Mr. Wilson.'' I said and hugged him and he hugged me back. Then my dad hugged me and I hugged him back. After hugging my dad I stepped back and my doctor came towards me with a small white bag.

''Ok Naomi here is your prescription for your leg and head. There are two pill bottles in there, one of them is blue and the other one is white. The white one is for your head, and the blue is for your leg so it can heal a little faster.'' he said and I nodded while he handed me the bag. Then my mom went to sign me out and I saw Liam sitting down so I sat next down to him.

''Hey,'' I said and he looked up and smiled at me.

''Hey,'' he said back and he was about to kiss me when I backed away and looked at our parents at the front desk. He looked at the front desk and smiled sheepishly.

''Sorry I forgot.'' he said and I laughed. I patted his back and he also laughed. '' it's okay, as long as you don't do it again.'' I said and he nodded. My parents waved for me to leave and I nodded. Liam helps me up and the doctor gave me some crutches. We all walked to the car and I got in the back and Liam sat next to me.

My mom started driving and Liam and I started having our own conversation. We were just talking about our sophomore year and how it was the craziest year of high school. Liam made me realize how crazy it was, I had lots of fun even though most of the time we got in trouble. After talking about sophomore year some more I started getting hungry. So we made a quick stop to the McDonalds and ordered some food.

I sat down at a booth and Liam sat across from me. I got a twenty piece nugget and a large fry. Liam got a double cheese burger with large fry and a large cola. Once I finished eating I just sat there and got on my phone. I saw that I had two messages and two missed calls from Troy. Oh fuck I almost forgot about him. 

2 missed calls
Troy

Troy(2):
Hey Naomi I was wondering would you go out with me this Friday instead of Saturday.
Hey just waiting for an answer no pressure.

After reading his messages I immediately responded.

Me:
Hey sorry I was in the hospital for a few days but I accept your offer.

Troy:
Oh my gosh r u okay? wat happened?

Me:
Yeah Im okay it was just a car crash

Troy:
Are you sure you'll be able to go on the date Friday?

Me:
Yes Im fine don't worry about it, see you Friday

Once Liam was done his food we threw our trash away and went back too the car. My mom started the car and we drove home. Once we got home my mom and dad went inside to get ready for bed while Liam helped me out the car. I got my crutches and Liam opened the door for me and we walked inside. I was about to go upstairs but Liam picked me up and carried my up the stairs into my room and put me on my bed.

''I could have done it myself you know,'' I said and he just smiled.

''Yeah right and let you struggle to come up the stairs I don't think so,'' he said and I sighed in annoyance. He closed my door and locked it for some reason and sat next to me. I was about to say something but he grabbed my face and brought his lip to mine. I kissed back and he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he started sucking my my tongue. I moaned and he ran his hands down my arms, to my waist and pulling me closer. He pulled away and put his forehead to mine.

''You have no idea how long I've waited to do that,'' he said and  blushed. He grabbed my legs and put them on his legs. I carefully took off my shoes and socks. Then he took off my shirt and slid off my pants carefully. He took off his shirt and put it on me. I sat back on my bed and waved for me to follow him. I yawned and crawled to him and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I yawned again and I started to close my eyes but then Liam said something.

''Love you Nay, good night,'' and then I fell fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is late sorry, I've been very busy lately and I didn't have time to write. So here is a new chapter hope you like it.

Enjoy!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 65 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
244K 6.2K 36
• He broke my heart. I broke her heart. • I can never forgive him. I can never forgive myself. /// Brooke and Brady. These were two names that were...
271K 6.9K 21
Liam suddenly begins to shy away from his friends, for a reason unknown to them. Theo is the only one who takes a stand to discover Liam's secret. Li...
80.1K 4.5K 41
Naomi is engaged to the love of her life, Jason. Everything is wonderful until a night of fun with the girls lead to one thing.... and that thing le...