My One And Only

By delena_lover7

Eva Benett always had a thing with adventures;she loved travelling,having fun and most of all...being in love... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
just a quick update!!
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23

Part 21

1.2K 38 0
By delena_lover7

When I woke up the next day,Nate was not next to me. I got up from the bed then and entered the bathroom. When I got out of it,a strong smell of coffee pocked my nose.

I entered the kitchen and saw Nate baking pancakes,who was swearing as always because he burned himself. Suddelny I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

"Shit Eva! You fucking scared me!" He said and turned around.

"Sorry...sooo what are you making?" I said and sat on the counter.

"Pancakes. You like them,right?"

"Yup! Do you have nutella?"

"Well I hadn't but I bought it just for you..." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're so sweet deep inside...I love it.." I said and he just..smiled.

This couldn't make my morning any better...

He placed four pancakes in a plate and layered a huge amount of nutella on top.

"Thanks!" I said and sat on a chair. After he made his pancakes,he joined me.

"The wedding ceremony starts at 7 in the afternoon today but we have to be there at least half an hour earlier." I turned to look at him and nodded.

"Okay then. I'll start getting ready at 4 or so..." I said and he turned to look at me with a serious look.

"Why does it take you so much time to get ready?"

"Excuse me,can you see my hair? They take some time to look nice!" He sighed and continued eating.

"What are you going to wear?" I said and he looked at me.

"A navy blue shirt and and a pair of black pants. Why?"

"I just wanted to know so that we could match.."

"Do you want me to change them?"

"Uhm no,I'll just call Jade and ask her if she has anything in that colour."

"Okay." He said and after that we continiued eating in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was washing the dishes when Nate's phone started ringing.

"So you haven't written your vows and you want me to help you with them?" He said and laughed with his own joke... oh god

"Oh I see. I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye now." When he ended the call he sighed.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah,they just need someone to help them carry the chairs and the tables for the dinner. I'm going to change and then I'll go. Do you mind staying by yourself?"

"No,I'll be fine! You'll come back,right? So that we can go together at the ceremony..?" He thought about for a second and then nodded.

"I'll be here at 4 or 5. Okay?"

"Okay." Afte our conversation,he changed in a pair of basketball shorts,a no sleeve T-shirt and after he wore his black Vans,he kissed me and left.

And now I'm alone..!!

I decided to call Jade and ask her if she has a blue dress or jumpsuit.

I pressed the 'call' button on my phone and five seconds later,she picked up.

"Goodmorning bitch!"

"Morning Jade! How are you?"

"I am fine,how are you?"

"Alone at Nate's appartment but totally fine!"

"Why are you alone in his appartment?"

"It's his cousin's wedding today and they wanted him to help them carry the chairs and the tables for the dinner. That's why I called actually!"

"Wait a sec. You called me because you wanted to inform me that Nate's helping your cousin?"

"No you idiot! I called you because I want your help. Nate is going to wear a navy blue shirt and I wanted to match but I don't think that I have anything in a navy blue colour." I heard her sigh and she only sighs when she tries to be a drama queen..!

"Remind me why do I have to be the one who remembers everything?"

"Oh please! I am the one who remembers everything!"

"Oh really? Then why didn't you remember that you have a beautiful navy blue dress which you wore at Ashton's birthday party?" Daaaamn..

"Oops..." I heard her sigh again but I ignored it and continued talking.

"I need a favour..."

"Let me guess;you didn't take it with you and you want me to sneak at your house and bring it to you."

"And something else too.." I said with the sweetest voice I could make.

"You want me to make your hair and make up too!" She is such a drama queen..!

"You owe me big time you bitch.Shall I get the train that leaves in an hour?"

"You can just call Chris and ask him to give you a ride and you can stay here to watch a movie or have sex. But not on Nate's bed! He is going to burn it afterwards." I was sure that her face was tomato red by the time I finished talking.

"I-I'll call him. Only because I hate my neighboors who gossip everything...we'll be there as soon as I get the dress."

"Okay! See you in some hours! I love youu!!"

"Yeah yeah.." after her words of disbelief she ended the call.

"Weirdo." I said and stood up from the couch so that I could go and take a shower.

When I got out of the shower,I dried myself and put on my black set of underwear. Then I wore a pair of jean shorts and a plain T-shirt. After that,I went at the kitchen and saw that I had 2 missed calls from Jade,who was now calling me again. I picked it up and answered.

"Whaaaaatt do you want?"

"Well,next time when someone's calling you,you should answer from the first time!" I could tell she's furious...

"Just tell me you what you want!"

"Well I called you THE FIRST TIME to ask you if you needed your blue sandals that you wore at Ashton's birthday party but you didn't pick up,so I chose for you and took them with me. We are on our way there for your information."

"Thanks babe. I will wait for you!"

"The better I want you to.." and after that,she hung up! I decided that while I was waiting for them to arrive,I should have a 'Sex and The City' marathon .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching for the millionth time in my life Carrie trying to drive at L.A when I heard the doorbell ring. I closed the laptop and hurried to open the door.

And there they were,Chris smiling as always and Jade having the 'I try to look lik a bitch' look and honestly,I wanted to laugh!

"Hey Jade,it's nice to see you too!"she half-smiled at me and then kissed my cheeck. Then,they entered the living room.

"How are you? Are you hungry? If you are,we can order!" I said and closed the door and sat on the couch.

"Well,we knew that you would have nothing for us to eat,so we brought some food..!" I then saw Chris holding a bag in his hand that had some paper boxes inside. He stood up and placed them in the fridge.

"Sooooo...long time,no see.." I said and winked at Jade when Chris wasn't looking at us. She blushed a little but told me to shut up,as always...

We didn't talk much because  I was afraid that I would be late again,so we started the preparations. At first,she blow-dried my hair which didn't took long enough,because my hair was half air-dried. After that,she heated the curly iron and as we waited for five minutes,we decided to talk about how we will spend our next sleepover when I return back home.

"We will have a 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' marathon while we will be drinking wine and we will listen to those old One  Direction songs that we love so much and I will cook for us and you can braid my hair and-"

"Okay,Okay! You can just say that you miss me..." I said and smirked.

"I don't miss you..."

"Keep telling that to yourself baby...to be honest,I would love to do all that stuff with you..." I said and smiled. she didn't repond to me after that but I sat on a chair and she started curling my hair.

She had curled half of my hair when Chris' phone ringed and he had to answer because they called him from work. He stood up from the couch and went at Nate's room to talk.

"So...how are things between you and him?" I said while I was drinking my orange juice.

"Honestly? I really like him! He makes me feel important and he is not the type of guy who wants to talk with his girlfriend 24/7 which is a huge advantage for me. I can't tell anything else for sure because it is too early to understad..!"

"Of course it is too early for you to realise what kind of guy he is Jade! But I have a feeling that things will go good between you and him. You have chemistry.."

"Well I hope so,because I really like him."

I guess I souldn't have said about the chemistry because she flew on cloud 7 after our conversation and she wasn't paying attention on what she was doing and as a result she burned my skin and I started screaming.

"JADE I AM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Shit I-I am seriously-so so soryy Eva,I forgot what I was doing for a moment..."

"Yeah,I realised that! Please pay attention and daydream later.."

"Sorry again..."

"Yeah..."

Ten minutes later,Chris entered the kitchen,amused.

"Are you okay? I heard someone screaming!"

"Well next time you hear someone screaming,please come faster,don't let her burn my whole head..." he sat there with an eh?  expression,looking one time at me and on at Jade. I sighed and started explaining.

"Well Jade was supposed to curl my hair but she felt like my skin had to get curled too,so she tried that too!" Chris rolled his eyes and looked at Jade.

"You're crazy,I swear.." he said and kissed her cheek. After that action,I was left speechless and afraid that she would burn me again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade was helping me dress up in Nate's room when I heard the door opening and Chris greeting someone,who I supposed was Nate. When I wore my sandals,I put on some perfume and checked myself one last time on the mirror,to make sure I was okay.

"How do I look?" I said and Jade looked at me up and down.

"Beautiful.."she said and hugged me.

"Let's go,I wanna see his expression when he sees how gorgeous you look!" Jade said and I laughed.

She opened the door and I got out first. Nate was talking with Chris when he turned around and his eyes met mine.

"Wow..."he said quietly,like he was telling that to himself.

"You're gorgeous..." he said and approached me. Then,he pressed a kiss on my lips and turned me around.

"Is that what you were wearing at Ashton's birthday party?"

"How did you remember?"

"I never forget..." he said and winked at me.

He tried to kiss me again but I did a step back,because I could feel Jade's stare on us,something that made me feel uncomortable.

"I am going to take a shower."

"Have fuuun!" Jade said and he turned to look at her,smirking.

"Oh I will." he said and looked at me and continued his sentence.

"Later..." after his promising words,he entered the bathroom.

When he got out of it he dressed up quickly and took his time to make his hair look nice. When he was ready,he took his wallet,his glasses and his car keys and announced that he was ready.

"Shall we?" He said and waited for me next to the door.

"Yes." I took my clutch and after I hugged Jade we left.

We were in the elevator when he looked me up and down for the fifth time.

"Fuck,you're so damn beautiful.." he said and pushed me between the wall and him.

"Thanks..." was all I could say. My heart was beating so loud,I could hear it in my ears and I was afraid that he would be able to hear it too.

"Will Jade and Chris stay for the night?" He said and started placing kisses over my neck.

"M-maybe..." I heard him curse under his breath and realised that he didn't really like the idea.

"I hope not." He was ready to lean down and kiss me when the door of the elevator opened and an old lady was standing in front of it,waiting patiently for the doors to open. When she saw us her eyes widened and Nate smirked. He took me by the hand and we got out of the elevator.

He greeted the old lady and without waiting for her to answer,he was taking us to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the church at 6 o'clock sharp. The family members were already there and as soon as we entered the church a little girl with blonde hair all over her face run over Nate.

"Uncle Nate!!" A smile spread all over his face when her little hands were wrapped around his legs and he lifted her up on his arms.

"Hi baby!" He kissed her cheek and held her tight. This little girl was so beautiful,like an angel. She had long blonde hair and her eyes had that light blue color everyone would fall for. Then she turned around and smiled at me.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"I am Eva. What's your name?"

"I am Lily!"

"Your name is so beautiful!" I said and she blushed. We could've talked more but her mother came to take her so that she would dress her for the ceremony.

Nate suggested to go and find his mother so that she would tell us what to do and help them a bit more. When we found her,she hugged us both with a  huge smile on her face and she told us to enjoy ourselves and wait for the ceremony to start. Although Nate didn't get the "enjoy yourselves" frase right and thought about something else, thank God that the most of the guests had already gathered and I persuaded him to go and talk to Eric. He disagreed at first but he thought that it was a good idea.

While I was alone I was scrolling through my Instagram when Nate's mother approached me.

"Sweetie,where is Neithan? Did he leave you alone?"

"Hello Mrs Kahn! Of course not! He went to talk to Eric before the ceremony starts!"

"Oh,good thing they did. These two were close when they were kids and still are. I'm amazed by their bond to be honest. Nate had many friends and still does,but he opens up to some of them,especially Chrisrofer,his best friend and then Eric. I still don't know how he does that!"

"To be honest,I don't know how he does that either!" She laughed at that and then hugged me.

"Come on Eva,let's go and find Neithan. The ceremony starts in a while."

We found Nate talking with Eric and his mom said that it was time for the groom to get ready and that we should find our seats. We sat in the third row,next to Nate's cousins and waited for the ceremony to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And once again,congratulations to both of you. Now it's too late to back off!" The crowd laughed at Nate's last words of his proposal and so did I. If only my brother could see his beautiful he is on the inside...

He returned to his seat and kissed my cheek.

"Was I good?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"As always!" I said and squeezed his hand.

The ceremony had ended and then we went at the wedding party that they had organized between the families and the friends.

To be honest,the way they had organized the whole thing was amazing! The basic color was white and they had hung lights above the tables. Everyone looked like was having fun and I think that that's what the family wanted to achieve. The dj was playing some catchy songs and no one was dancing. While time was passing though he played some ballads for the couples to dance to. I was left alone for a while because Nate wanted to greet some of his relatives,and then someone nudged my shoulder; it was him,holding a white rose.

"Hey beautiful,I see that you're by yourself and decided to take this moment before your boyfriend comes back and ask you to dance with me..!" I smiled at this pretty act of his and tooth the rose in my hand. It smelled amazing.

"I would love to but I think that we should hurry before my boyfriend comes back!" He smiled and nodded.

"Okay then,hurry up!" I stood up from my seat and he took my hand so that we could head to the dance floor. Even though I love dancing,I was always shy dancing in front of others and I wasn't sure if I could do this now without embarrassing myself.

The people that were left at the dinner were the younger couples,some family members and of course the bride and the groom. Most of them were at the dance floor moving their bodies to slow,romantic songs. And as if the dj knew, he started playing Ed Sheeran's "kiss me". I loved this song with all my heart and it somehow reminded me of Nate.

I felt Nate's left hand resting on my waist and his right hand uniting with my left one. Then he brought our faces together and he left a small kiss on my lips. His touch was gentle and pure just like his stare. I was truly amazed when he started singing me the "I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet" part and I couldn't help bout comment on that.

"So you're not listening only to trap and rap songs,huh?" He smiled and then answered.

"I had to,you know! You've been complaining about my awful taste over and over and I could stand you one more time!"

"You're such a liar! I didn't even once comment at your taste of music! Perhaps you realized that you love ballads and break up songs!" He acted like he was offended and was thinking for a good come-back.

"Perhaps I like them because you like them!" I didn't continue the conversation,I just smiled and placed my head on his heart. We danced like that until the song ended and when it did,he placed a gentle kiss on my lips again.

"I love you."

"I love you too.."

We decided that it was time to leave and most of the remaining guests were thinking the same thing. We said goodbye to Eric and his wife,congratulated them again and then said goodnight to his parents. His mother hugged me tightly one last time and kissed both Nate's and I's cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we arrived at Nate's house, Jade and Chris had left and I found a note on the fridge

Thank me later bitch! Have fun ;)

I showed Nate the note and he laughed.

"Thank God they left by themselves because I was planning on doing that. Seriously!" I laughed and then approached him. He was taking his shirt off and hugged me,while kissing my head.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" He said and I smiled.

"Not many times!" He smiled at me and kissed me gently again.

"I love you angel,live very very much."

"Well I love you like very very much too." He smiled again and then kissed me one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A weird noise woke me up the next day. Something was trembling on the floor and it was my phone ringing. For a moment I thought that it was Jade asking me about yesterday but I was wrong,because it was my brother. I got up from the bed and answered him and calm as I could.

"Hey,what's up?" Too cool you idiot!

"Hey! I am fine,how are you? You didn't answer at my messages so that's why I called you. Well I called to say that mom and dad are back in town and they want you to come back as soon as you can."

"What? Mom and dad are back in town? For good?" I had really missed them this last year and I couldn't wait to be with them!

"I don't know yet,just come home soon and I guess they will talk to us about it."

"Okay! I'll be there in...... a bit! Bye now!" I ended the call and then woke up Nate.

"Baby,wake up! I have to leave.." He opened his eyes and tried to understand what I was saying.

"What are you talking about?" He said,rubbing his eyes.

"My parents are back and I have to go home. Do you think that you can drive me so that I can be home sooner? Like please?" I said and made my puppy face,which when he saw it,he totally agreed and kissed me quick.

"Pack your stuff baby,I'm taking you home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys......! I am so sorry for not updating for 7 whole months,but I had little to no time to keep up with the story. I will try to give you more chapters on August and I want you to know that the book ends soon :( but I am planning on writing a sequel. Tell me your thoughts about my idea! As always, don't forget to comment and vote this chapter!

'Till next time...
Xoxo,
Nina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.6K 52
A bet. A tape. A betrayal. Two years ago everything crumbled in Nova Jensen's perfect world after trusting her heart to the wrong person only to find...
17.7K 660 41
Nate Hansen is the picture perfect nepotism child; absent parents, bad habits, and a cocky attitude. He's destined to be lonely and reckless for the...
758K 42.9K 47
After a car accident leaves Riley Perez in a coma, she wakes up in the hospital a year later. With the absence of the memories of her loved ones, she...
121K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...