The Ravenclaw has his heart

AccioSeverusSnape

Paisley Davies, the 4th member of the Golden Trio. She is just like Hermione which is how she joined the trio... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 - Epilogue

7

1.1K 43 2
AccioSeverusSnape

"Is he coming or not? He needs to eat before the game"

"He was getting ready when I left" Harry replies 

"He's there" Hermione points out 

Ron walks down and take a seat next to me looking down at his food then back up across the table to Harry and Hermione. "So how was it then?"

"How was what?" Harry asks 

"Last night of course"

"It was pretty boring, what about your night?"

"It was alright, finally all caught up with my homework"

"Alright? I thought my jokes was funny, can't believe you faked all your laughter"  

"No I didn't fake it, they was generally funny jokes. It was a good night. Better?" He asks me at the end 

"Yes very much" I smile 

Lavender appears stood next to Ron and smiles "Good luck today Ron, I know you'll be brilliant" She smiles before walking off

I turn and glare at her back as she leaves the hall, can't she just disappear? What's the spell to make that happen again?

"McLaggen can have my spot after the match"

"Calm down, you'll be fine" 

"Here have some juice" Harry offers whilst moving Ron's goblet closer to him. 

"Hello Everyone"We turn to find Luna sat next to me with a giant Lion on her head. "You look dreadful Ron" Nice one, what a great thing to say to someone who's a nervous wreck about his first match

"Is that why you put something in his goblet?" She asks Harry "Is it a tonic?"

Harry gives Luna the well done look and places his Liquid Luck vial back in his pocket

"Don't drink it Ron" Hermione speaks up 

"Drink it" I encourage, knowing it's all psychology and not real. I saw into that vial and it was not empty. 

Harry smiles as Ron drinks his drink 

"You could be expelled for that?" Hermione comments to Harry 

"Pfft yeah right, Dumbledore likes Harry too much to let that happen" I laugh 

"I don't know what you're talking about" Harry replies 

"Come on Harry, we got a game to win" Ron smiles whilst going to get up

"Woah, hold your horses. Not until you eat" I speak whilst stopping him from getting up

"I don't need to eat, I had the drink instead"

"You still need to eat, it's to help with even more energy"

"But-"

"-No buts, please just eat some of it" 

He sighs nodding ok and grabbing 3 slices of toast holding them all together and eating it, will he ever eat like a human and not a pig?

When me and Hermione gets to the stands we find Neville and Luna deciding to stand by them and mentally hope Gryffindor will win the game. Ron is under the impression that he has Liquid Luck inside him so he should do good hopefully. They're against Slytherin so we sure as hell better win.

Time Skip 

"Weasley Weasley Weasley" I chant and clap along as Ron does excellent

I'm proud of him, he hasn't let a single Quaffle through the hoops and always went to the chosen point we agreed for him to be positioned in. Gryffindor won, of course which made the day even better. To celebrate winning and Ron being amazing we all decided to throw a part in the common room getting the elves from the kitchen to make us some food and drinks, I bet the Great Hall is looking a little bare without us Gryffindors there. 

"You know you shouldn't of done it" Hermione comments as we watch Ron stood in the middle enjoying all the sudden attention. 

Harry pulls the vial out of his pocket showing it to Hermione

"You didn't put it in"

"Of course he didn't, it was using psychology to make him do well and of course be less nervous" I smirk

Harry puts the vial back into his pocket and continue to watch Ron with a smug look on his face, he deserves to look smug as he have for the first time ever managed to outsmart Hermione. What happened next was just pure heartache and it all just happened in slow motion like what you'd see in a movie. 

Lavender Brown pulling Ron down off the table and locking lips with him causing everyone to cheer even louder. As soon as I see Ron wrapping his arms around her that's my cue to leave as it's been established he's kissing back. Also confirming my initial thoughts of him liking her back being correct. He wasn't smiling after tryouts to be nice, he was smiling cause he really does like her. 

"Ley" Hermione calls once I'm out of the common room 

"I want to be alone"

"No you don't"

"Please Hermione, just let me get my head around things"

She stop coming closer to be and nods her head ok frowning at me, I turn on my heel and continue walking down the stairs as the tears fall freely down my face. I go to the library sitting down at my favourite spot which is the quietest part where no body goes or generally don't know this part of the library even exists. 

In a way I deserve this, right from the start I should've seen it coming but the most annoying part of it all is the fact Hermione is yet again right. I think I would've rather lost him by growing up and telling him how I feel than losing him to someone else, especially Lavender Brown. Why her? Am I not skinny enough? Loony enough? Not non intelligent enough? Not Gryffindor? Not Blonde?

"Paisley? Are you ok? You've been here for nearly 3 hours"

"3 hours?" I ask Hermione looking up from the desk

"Yeah"

"What happened after I left?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"No" I sigh "I just, I don't know. You was right yet again"

"I don't feel right, I won't tell Harry how I feel so I couldn't expect you to tell Ron"

"But out of everyone why her? He's suddenly famous like he's the new Harry Potter he could have anyone"

"To be fair she did force him into it"

"But he didn't pull away, he kissed her back"

"Come on let's go to the dormitory, I got chocolate"

"Only if we can watch a movie"

"Sure" She smiles 

I smile back and wipe my eyes before getting up and walking with her back to the common room. Of course it can't be a simple journey in this castle, does it want to hurt me even more? I keep walking looking at ground ignoring the fact Ron and Lavender are walking towards us, her arm linked around his just like mine was in Diagon Alley that time.   

"Are you ok Ley?"

"Like you care" I spat at him before walking off quicker, Hermione following suit.

Why does this hurt so much? Stupid emotions, can't they just go away.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I choose you, Harry Maya McCann

Любовные романы

98 15 15
Hey Readers! In this story a wizard named Paisley gets a Hogwarts letter and moves all the way from America. After getting sorted into Gryffindor she...
17.2K 902 19
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
A Turn of Events anqelicaxo

Любовные романы

57.4K 1.4K 30
Hermione had her heart broken, by none other than Ronald Weasley. Although it hurt her badly, she had her time to be sad. She wasn't going to mope a...
25.2K 835 16
You knew the story of The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One; the famously known hero of the wizarding world. Harry, Ron and Hermione, the golden trio! W...