The Nine Tailed Wander

By ishipit909

Naruto is a boy that is born with nine tails and fox ears and of course on team 7 but the thing is its that h... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Le' Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Why I Haven't Been Updating
Chapter 23
Author's note
Chapter 24

chapter 1

499 13 3
By ishipit909

(Hey guys i hope you enjoy also heres the format

Bold w/ () is author tryin to be funny
Italics is subconscious
Underline is useless
Normal bold is dream dialogue

Soo there you go now you cant bother me about it anyway have a good whatever time your reading this at)

     I couldn't kopp with why did they hate me so much im just some kid that happens to have a load of charka and have fox like features, next thing i know a kuni to my neck do i dare turn around "naruto stay more focused will you" "oh sorry Kakashi~sensei i will" i apologize all he dose is sigh "naruto this is the 3rd time this week wanna tell us whats up" i look to the side to see sasuke  (ok i know you wanna hear the story but listen duckbutt would never be this nice)
"No im fine sasuke just alittle to deep in thought thats all" i reassure sasuke.

*time skip by the almighty author~chan herself 😄*

         "Ok guys listen well try that again tomorrow morning and come at 8am sharp" Kakashi stressed we all nod and start our going our separate ways untill i feel a hand on my shoulder "you need something sasuke" i questioned sasuke gave me a look of concern "listen naruto i need to talk to you, can we walk to the dock" sasuke uttered a hint of concern so i agreed "sure why not", we start walking and by the time we got there the sunset was at its finest sasuke and i the say down of the edge of the dock "listen naruto i am your friend and i want to know why you haven't been yourself" sasuke questioned "...sasuke i have just been strssed out lately thats all" i answered "by what" sasuke then turned his head towards me "...ill tell you but i need you 1.not tell anyone not a single soul 2.i need you to brace yourself" sasuke looked at we with a face that screamed JUST TELL ME ALREADY (damn duckbutt chill) i whisper in his ear the villagers plans and all i could see on his face was astonishment and worry i wonder what could he be thinking right now?

(MUHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER anyway i hope you enjoyed and worship the almighty author~cha- nvm i forgot this isn't a cult sorry but i do hope you enjoyed and feelfree to leave constructive criticism 😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 29 15
Re-write of The Tale of a True Shinobi. NarutoxfemMadara Naruto-small Asura's Wrath xover Description: Naruto was born on a night of tragedy, the ni...
77.8K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
374K 11.6K 59
Sasuke Uchiha is a cold, bitter teen who has closed himself off from the rest of the world. He wasn't always like this but when a certain blond enter...
151K 1.7K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...