Running Scared

spaghetti000cheese tarafından

A love like no other: book 1 Highest rank : #1 in vampire (21/1) #1 - WINNER of The craze Awards 2017 #2 - WI... Daha Fazla

1. Running scared
2. Woods
3. Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
4.New Beginning
5. Taken
Author's note
6. Locked in New Hell
7. The party - part I
8. The party- part II
9. Hidden powers
10. Jealous
11. Mine
12. Memories
13. Never gonna hate you
14. Tears
16. Blood red rose
17. Exquisite
18. Revisiting the Past
19. Missing
20. Scary eyes.
21.Everything changed. Everything but my heart.
22. Friend or foe?
23. Second chance.
24. Gifts.
25. Compulsion
26. My first and last one.
27. The soup
28. Should I trust him?
29. Jewel
30. Wards
31. With my life.
32. Couldn't ask for more.
33. Who are you?
34. Candles
35. Incomplete Song.
36. Insane
37. Priceless
38. The voice
39. Queen
40. Heart beat.
41. Decision
42. Gem and ring.
43. Beautifully Tainted.
44. Soul.
45. Like and Love
46. When the time is right
47. Secrets
48. Colours
49. Bow down or Punishment
50. Numb
51. Good and bad.
52. Beast.
53. Destruction
54. Map
55. Broken promises. Shattered heart.
56. Nutella
57. Change
58. Smell
59. Toddler
60. Game on.
61. Mine Forever.
62. Bonjour
63. Love destroys.
Azazel
64. Everything is a lie
65. Turning soft.
66. Break
67. True love
68. Missing him.
69. One last time.
70. Reasons
71. Please.
72. Eradicate.
73. Falling in love.
74. Tricked
75. Song
Icy Rose
76. Uncountable.
77. Taste
78. 12 Nails.
79. Avenge.
80. Possessive
81. Your loving Mother.
82. Redemption
83. Beginning of the end.
84. Fun.
85. Dirty.
86. I'll give you war.
87. Bony Fingers
88. Happy Stories
Epilogue I: Gold Rose
Epilogue II: Forever And Everafter.
Flying Freed

15. Leverage to take me out.

66K 2.8K 566
spaghetti000cheese tarafından

Alec's P.O.V

How can she forget the kiss!

I just wanted to show her that I'm not to be messed around but her lips are something that I find an excuse to taste always. I thought she felt the sparks too when I kissed her but she had the audicy to lie to me. Me.

I took a deep breath and pulled myself back from those plump lips.

Her pupils were dilated, meaning she was fazed by my kiss.

"Did that click something in your thick skull?" I asked smirking.

She came out of her trance and looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"I don't have a thick skull, you idiot!" She yelled at me.

I sensed Adam coming towards us. I growled low in my throat.

"Go back in your room and change. Then I'll give you the tour of the castle." I ordered her. Truth to be told, I don't want her to be near that fucking Adam, who she seems to trust more than me. Oh! How I wanted to break that mouth of his.

She narrowed her eyes at me but went towards her room without an argument.

Just as disappeared around the corner, Adam came in front of me.

"I want to talk about the incident." Adam said in the serious tone.

"Did you find anything?" I asked him.

"Yes, the chandelier did not fall because of the rusty screws. I checked every screw and they were all change 4 days ago  and if it was because of the ceiling then all the other lights  would have fluctuated but that is not the case, so that means....--"

" somebody wanted to kill us." The voice came from behind us and I don't have to second guess who it was.

"I told you to change your dress Elisa." I said. I didn't want her to know about this.

"It's not necessary that somebody wanted to kill us. There may be other reasons." I said turning around and saw that she was back in her old clothes.

"You have a closet full of clothes. Why are you wearing rags?" I said disgustingly.

She looked hurt," Not everyone has a choice." She said in a small voice.

"What are you trying to imply?" I said frowning. Why was she saying that as if she was compelled to wear those clothes.

Her eyes widened as if she gave away some type of secret.

Now this had my attention, she was again hiding one of her little secrets. I wonder how long my list is going to be about finding out her secrets.

"A-Aren't you going to show me around?" She stuttered.

I nodded my head and told Adam to go.

He smiled at Elisa and she gave him a heart warming smile I never received and I calculated how many seconds would it take to decapitate his head.

She trusted him more than she trusts me. For some reason, that left a pang in my chest, but I've not given her a single reason to trust me. All I've done is take everything from her.

I sighed.

"Shall we?" I asked her.

She turned her head towards me and her smile disappeared.

"Lead the way." She said.

After walking for 2 minutes, she suddenly walked in front of me, put both the hands on my shoulders and tip toed her lips towards my ears.

"Is anyone near us within the hearing range and please don't ask any questions." She whispered in my ear and the seriousness in her tone made me oblige her wish.

I tuned out my senses, listening for anyone within the close proximity of ours but everything was as silent as a graveyard.

"No one's here with us. Now what is it?" I asked her.

"I know that you won't believe what I'm about to say, but please just listen to me, alright?" She said.

"The chandelier didn't fall on it's own accord and before you say anything, when I glanced up, I saw that the chandelier's screws were unscrewing themselves, as if some invisible person was doing it with a screwdriver." She said with a rush.

What the hell! Someone inside the castle did this and now I know that she is not lying because I can easily catch a lying person.

"And not only that, when you pulled my ankle and I fell down, it was as if the chandelier had a mind of it's own and started making  it's way towards me to crush me. I rolled out just in time, otherwise the condition in which my wrist was would've been the condition of my body too." She finshed and took a shuddering breath.

I just looked at her and everything clicked  in place.

Of course my enemies would use her as a leverage to take me out.

Afterall I was nearly indestructible, I had no weakness until she came in my life.

Fuck.

She couldn't even defend herself, that makes her the number one target to take me out.

But why did she tell me all this? Why not her trusting Adam?

"Why are you telling me this? Why not Adam? I know you trust him more than me, then why tell me all this?" I was really curious.

"Trust?" She barked out a humourless laugh,"I dont truat anyone Alec, not even Kate. Because everytime I trust someone, one way or another they backdstab me. Always." She said with a hint of pain in her voice.

I wanted to say that she could trust me but it was like to say drink the poison and it won't kill you.

"And I told you this, because anyone can be the culprit, even Adam, so I thought it was best to confide in you." She said.

I just nodded my head.

We took a right turn and came in front of mahogany double doors made with dark wood and golden intricate designs.

Ah! My room of solace.

"What's behind the doors?" She asked, a little excitement in her voice.

"You'll find it out yourself." I said and pushed the doors open.

She gasped, her eyes were filled with wonder and for the first time I saw happiness twinkle in them.

"It's magnificent. Please tell me I'm not dreaming." She said as her eyes took everything in.

I knew she would love libraries somehow, that's why I wanted to show her this place first.

The shelves were filled with no other than books and books. All types of books,  old, new, historic, sc-fic, biographies, fiction, horror, mystery-thriller etc.

"I love walking into libraries it's like all my friends are sitting in the shelves waving their pages at me." She said and began skimming through all the section.

"Where's romance section?" She asked turning towards me.

I laughed and she looked more confused, "why do you think, that I will keep a fucking romance section in my library? I hate love, so what's the matter of keeping those sick books?" I said.

She looked hurt and her eyes became all glossy. Great! Now whay did I do?

"We do have a romance section." Adam sain entering into the library.

"No, we don't." I said confidently.

"Yes, we do. You see Elisa, I love romantic novels, so I decided to add some in this library. You're free to browse them out." He said, smiling at her.

Immediately her glossy look vanished and she ran towards him, "where? Please show  me. I love romantic novels too and I would love to check them out unlike some people, I strongly believe in love." She said the last part looking at me.

"You're to throw that books out Adam, this instant." I said angrily. How dare he add those type of books in my library.

"No, Elisa wants to read them and if you throw them out then I'll throw out your favourite sword and you know I know where you keep all your swords, so that'll be an easy thing to do." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you threatening me Adam?" I asked in a cold voice but that didn't seem to scare him.

"Listen Alec, everyone has their own preference, their own choice. Some romantic books are not going to burn down your precious library. Be a little reasonable. " He said with a soft voice.

I turned my gaze towards Elisa who was looking back and forth between me and Adam.

"After you finish reading them, I'm gonna burn them to ashes, just like when you hate someone so much that you burn inside to destroy them. That is the case between me and love" I spat and turned around to leave the library.

I need some time alone. Just thinking about love makes me remember why I hate it so much.
*********

Hello my lovely beautiful kittens,

Finally exams are finished and I'm so happy.

I'm sorry for uploading after so many days but what can I do? Exams!

Next update will probably be tomorrow or on monday.

I wanted to makeb this chap bigger but I'm so sleepy.

Please vote, comment and share.

Till then hugs and see ya
****

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
802 21 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
1.1M 57.6K 63
"Look at me properly and try to remember." He implored her, his silvery eyes boring into hers. Maya raised her nervous eyes to meet his. Searching he...
17.5K 2K 32
(Ranked #1 in Adult in 28K stories) #Wattys2020 🥇(1st place) Romance- The Platinum Awards 🥈(2nd place) Chicklit - 2023 Rose Gold Awards 🥈(2nd pl...