blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

Por lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... Más

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//groceries\\

2.4K 93 50
Por lovelyjm-

~skip to the weekend~
Jimin's POV
    "hurry up! we're gonna get caught in traffic.", i said as jisoo was coming out of her apartment.

she had 2 duffle bags full of clothes and the 3rd is for shoes alone. not to mention she had her purse plus her makeup backpack. 

"you know we're only going for 3 days right?", i laughed and helped her pack her things in the trunk.

"you're right.. maybe i should pack another bag, what do you think?", she said.

"you can't be serious jisoo-ah. come on, we've got to go.", i dragged her into the car and we started down the highway.

"WAIT! i forgot my face packs and my humidifier, we need to go back!", she tugged my shirt.

"we're too far out to turn around now ji.. we'll go buy some packs once we get there and i'm sure jin hyung has a humidifier he'll let you borrow.", i shrugged her off and continued driving.

"why are you so cold towards me now oppa?", she pouted trying to act cute again.

"i just want to get there before traffic starts. that's all..", i sighed tired of her needy attitude 

"no need to be rude about it then.. do you even love me anymore?", she looked away dramatically.

"jisoo-ah. why would you even ask that when you know the answer? of course i love you, now why don't you sleep and i'll wake you up when we stop at the rest area.", i held her hand tightly.

she didn't reply but she still held my hand so i'm guessing she's having one of her diva days today.

i remember when i didn't have to worry about having a high maintenance girl, those were the days.

just me and (y/n), hanging out on the couch watching a movie but really i would be watching her...

aish jimin, you need to get her out of your head! the past is gone and now you have a new girl!

jisoo is way better than she who shall not be named. that's a fact.

Your POV
"wake up sleepy! today's the day!", someone was jumping on your bed.

"but sleep is so important.", you mumbled.

"you sound like yoongi hyung, now wake up!", they pulled your arms so you would sit up.

slowly opening your eyes you saw 2 eyes looking into yours, their face was rather close to yours.

"easier than i thought!", they backed up and you saw that is was none other than jungkook himself.

"why so early kook? it's 8:30.", you sighed and lied back down.

"nope get up and get dressed! jin hyung needs me to go shopping and i need a partner.", jungkook pulled you up again.

"why can't you go alone?"

"hyung doesn't trust me with money.", he laughed.

"now let's go! wash up and stuff and i'll pick out an outfit.", he shooed you out the room and you shuffled into the bathroom.

'this kid, i swear.', you thought.

~~~~~
{a/n : (~~~~~) means a time skip happened!}

you left the bathroom feeling more refreshed and awake than when you went in.

entering your bedroom you saw the outfit jungkook picked out: his sweatshirt, some adidas sweats, and your superstars.

after changing you didn't bother putting on makeup, so you grabbed your phone and headed out to the living room.

"ready kook?", you asked jungkook who was playing some game on his phone.

"yeah, let's go!", he got up, grabbed the car keys and got his shoes on.

"we'll go and comeback jin!", you yelled to the kitchen.

you walked out the door with jungkook following you.

"since when can you drive kook?", you asked shocked when he started the car.

"a few weeks ago. i figured jin hyung wouldn't want to drive me everywhere when i come to visit, so why not get my license.", he laughed.

"jungkook's becoming a man.", you wiped away a fake tear.

"no need to cry, i'm still your little kook.", he played along and ruffled your hair.

"good, cause i can't lose you again.", you smiled.

"you never did.", he smiled back.

~~~~~

you were walking around the grocery store with jungkook behind you pushing the cart.

"what did jin say to get?", at this point you were both walking aimlessly up and down the aisles.

"he said, meat, lettuce, sesame oil, and some other thing i forgot.", jungkook scratched the back of his neck.

"come on kook!", you laughed at his short term memory.

"i'll grab those things and you need to call jin so we're not here all day.", you walked off to grab everything he named off.

~~~~~

when you came back the cart was filled with food and drinks, did you really take that long?

"that was quick.", you said when you returned.

"well you have a belly, i don't.", he laughed.

"whatever, let's go. i feel a nap is needed.", you walked to the cashier.

"will this be all?", the older lady working asked.

you nodded and began loading the cart.

"i got it, you worry about paying.", jungkook stopped you.

"you two make a very nice couple.", the lady smiled.

"ah we're-"

"thank you.", jungkook smiled back and continued packing the bags.

"how far along are you?", she asked.

"7 months now.", you looked down at your ever growing torso.

"boy or girl?"

"girl.", you smiled.

"congratulations you two! she'll turn out very beautiful.", she said before you and jungkook headed out the door.

politely bowing, you both headed back out to the car.

"what was all that?!", you asked jungkook once you got outside.

"i didn't want to let that old lady down, she seemed too fragile.", he shrugged.

"so you're going around telling people we're a couple now?", you continued.

"we might as well be..", he said under his breath.

"what?", you didn't hear what he said previously.

"nothing, i'll stop.", he put his hands up in surrender.

"you can stop after this weekend, jimin's coming with his girlfriend and i still haven't moved on so as of right now, we're dating.", you said.

"did i hear that right?! is the innocent (y/n) trying to make jimin jealous?!", he laughed.

"shut up!", you smacked his arm.

"alright, what do i get out of this though?", he questioned.

"i'll buy you whatever you want.", you gave him puppy eyes.

"ah how can i say no to this face?", he pinched your cheeks.

"you can't."

Jungkook's POV
     now's my chance.

this fake dating thing is a sign from
the heavens that it's my time to win (y/n).

all i have to do is act like she's really mine and it'll all hopefully go in my favor..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

406K 24.8K 47
[Depressing, Abusive and emotional] "pleasing everyone... who pleases you then?" THIS STORY HAS VERY SHORT CHAPTERS AND HAS SENSITIVE TOPICS A Park J...
11.2K 736 20
-The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have #24 - romance on 10 Nov 2020 -started: 11 September 2020 -ended: 17 December 2020
283K 13.7K 50
..... wherein a lad named jimin asks a favor from a girl because it's needed for him to not let go of the past. date started: december 13, 2015 date...
5.5K 250 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...