A Richard Hammond Fantasy

De thesheepcrew

Georgie Griffiths is a regular girl, living a normal life. Until the man of her dreams, the person who she ha... Mai multe

Back story
How obsessed am I?
School☹️
A mystery guest???
Is this really happening??
SCIENCE IS NOW OFFICALLY MY FAVORITE LESSON..OR IS IT??
Maybe things are looking up for me?
Hallway meet and greet
Plan of action
The morning from hell
The netball club's new recruits
Friendship?
Antisocial.
Where's Tegan??
A bonding friendship
Sleepover time
Oh no...
Hammond Household
Realisation time
I need to forget you.
A new day, a new beginning
It's like the world has lit on fire right infront of my eyes
The mysterious intruder
I mean it, this is real, this is the new me!
Realising.
Devils seem to surround me

Would you be ready for this?

289 6 0
De thesheepcrew

As I make my way up the path to my school, I had many glares pointed my way. I shook them of as I wasn't trying to encourage myself to have a more 'positive' outlook to life. It was like I was starting a new beginning.

Quickly, I glance over to the area that Tegan would usually wait for me. She was no where to be seen. I really wished we were on good terms again, it was slowly breaking me. I must try to find her today, apologise for whatever trouble, anger or distress I had caused her. Seeing as she had been my best friend for what had seemed like a million years, I'm not going to admit it was a little odd not having her around.

I spotted a brown-haired girl making her way through the school's entrance, I raced up to her. I automatically knew it was Izzy, the closest thing I had for a friend...but I didn't realise what events were to occur, I wasn't ready. But to be honest, I doubt you'd be either... (Just bare that in mind)

_____________________________________
Yeah, I haven't been the best updater (is that even a word) you could say! But I tried, I'll try to update unfortunately I have a lot of stress building up with exams etc. Don't think this is the last of this story though!

All my best
@thesheepcrew

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

448 95 16
What happens when you restart your life? Gabriel is a beautiful self trouble that she thinks she is. After being fired of having an affair with her b...
A Story Worth Telling De Jennifer

Ficțiune adolescenți

482 56 30
Meet Samantha Grey, a shy bookworm with so many creative stories to share but no one to share it with. Meet Alex Henderson, an outgoing and popular b...
114K 1.3K 111
Roxy Gall was a "normal" teenage girl until she meets Nash Grier and the rest. Her life took so many interesting turns and she can't believe where s...
5.6K 174 20
Alex had the best life he could ever ask for, good friends, family and a beautiful girlfriend but when he discovers that his girlfriend has cancer ev...