bokeh lights

Von unbreathings

you're in the way i let my hair loose and wild during late night drives with no headlights, arms soaring with... Mehr

the beginning
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

two

180 26 10
Von unbreathings

for @Symphony321 for beautiful plots and for being the first commenter.

"I wish I had slept a little more argh," I moaned out, resting my head on the cool table in front of me. AP English Language and Composition. Cue tears and intense sobbing.

"It's unhealthy to talk to yourself;" the guy next to me muttered as he smoked his cigarette, tendrils of smoke wafting up towards the ceiling.

"And it is prohibited to smoke in school premises, Mom," I shot back, raising my head.

He just stared, grey eyes sparkling, his breath mixed with an addictive aroma of nicotine, dry, chapped lips twisted into a sarcastic smirk. "Do I look like I give a fuck about rules, goody-two-shoes?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know about that, but you do look like you could use a shower," I lied.

"Only if you're in the shower with me, darling."

I flushed. "Real smooth, honey, but in your dreams." I choked out, cheeks turning scarlet.

"Between us," he whispered as he leaned in, staccato bursts of electricity crackling between us, "we both know that's your very own fantasy."

"Excuse me?" I gasped out, ears ringing and eyes wide. He leaned back, arms stretching out behind his head, lips twisted into a coy smile.

That smug look remained on his face for the rest of the class.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 695 94
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
1.6M 62.9K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
92K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
13.5K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku