Re: START

xGuiax által

SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO... Több

ANNOUNCEMENT
Day 0
Day 00
PART 1
PART 1.1
PART 2
PART 2.1
PART 2.2
PART 2.3
PART 3
PART 3.1
PART 3.2
PART 4
BONUS 1
PART 5
PART 5.1
PART 5.2
PART 6
Part 7
PART 7.1
PART 7.2
PART 8: A Day With The Knight
Part 8.1: A Day With The Knight
Part 9: 909 R0RR3
Part 10: LOST
PART 11
PART 11.1
Part 12
Part 13: Countdown
Part 14: PARTY
Part 15.1
Part 15.2
Part 16: Monster
Part 17: Overdose
Part 18: All Day Thinking Of You
Part 19: Worst
Part 20
Jumin's letter
Part 21: Miss
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Stigma
BONUS 2
Part 25: Awake
Part 26: Pluto
Bonus 3
Goodbye, for now: Part 1
Goodbye, for now: Part 2
BONUS: Behind The Shadows
BONUS: Midnight Thoughts
ANNOUNCEMENT

PART 3.3

133 7 0
xGuiax által

Z: Hey, were you working?
MC: Yeah I just finished. Why did you call?

Z: I just wanted to tell you that Echo Girl was here earlier to see me.

She just came to see me. Nothing happened so don't worry. I'm already yours. It'd feel like hiding if another woman came and I don't tell you about it. I want to be sure about these things.

MC: Thank you for the thought of telling me Oppa.

...Ajussi, bring me to KS supermarket please...

Z: Oh? Are you in a taxi right now?
MC: Yes, I have some things to buy there.  How was your ankle after the cast was removed?

Z: Be careful on your way then. It's all good but the doctor told me not to move too much to avoid spraining it again. But don't worry too much, I've already cheered up because of you.

MC: That's good...

Z: Uhmmm...If you want to see me...just look at my photo. I'm constantly kissing the photo of you, too. So don't have a weird guy or fried chicken as a profile photo! I can't kiss you then!

MC: Hahaha yes I won't. Oh! Oppa, let's talk again later, one of the guests is calling me right now.

Z: Good girl. Okay let's talk again later. Bye~
MC: Bye~
.
.
.
*At the Supermarket*

"Grapes, melon, dragon fruit...I guess that's it for now. Whew! There are lots of people today, all counters a re full"  I lined up at the counter with the shortest line and waited for my turn.

"Hey! Hey! Breaking news! Echo girl was crying in a TV show saying that she was sexually harrased!!!"

I heard a girl behind me whisper to her friends.

I guess Echo Girl has so much free time to swear revenge at Zen and appear on a TV guesting?...but I wonder if the news about her is true...

"Yeah! And they say that the suspect is some theatre actor that I can't remember the name. How dare he touch my girl!" A boy who's also behind me answered.

"I know right! They also mentioned that the director of C&R, you know the son of the CEO?! A female singer tipped that he's gay and many other female celebrities said that he's really suspicious during their encounters!" The previous girl continued.

What? Theatre? C&R? That could be...No...it can't be!!!

Another girl answered the two of them. She has a more mature tone of speaking. "Hmm...that tv show is not really credible and I've seen that Echo Girl before in C&R. She flirts with Mr. Han non stop but I think he's being a gentleman so he also turned her down--nonstop."

"Right! You're working for C&R! How is it? Do you think Jumin Han is gay?" The boy exclaimed.

"I don't think so and I don't easily believe baseless rumors like that"

"Good answer. I guess C&R International's employees are all trained to be like that haha" I thought to myself. But this isn't the time to laugh at it!

My turn came to pay at the counter so I didn't heard the rest of their conversation but there's one thing that I'm sure of...

This isn't good.

I tried calling Zen to check on him while I'm on my way back to the apartment but he isn't answering so I immediately check the chatroom once I get back and connected to wifi.

----MC entered the chatroom----

S: ?!?!?!?!?!?! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEWS?
Z: Hahahahahahahaha
S: R u doin ok?

MC: Is it really on the news? I just heard it from the people talking about it in the supermarket.

S: Yes. It's all over the news. I was just hacking into people's social media, and I was surprised to see people mentioning your name a lot so I scanned everything and this is...your reputation T.T

MC: Echo Girl!!! I can't forgive her!!!
S: Ya I understand the rage. I'm seriously worried Zen.

Z: What do I do?
I can't even get mad at this.
I feel like...the world just ended.

Oh my...this must be really hard for Zen. This is a big tragedy on his career. Why is this all happening?

MC: Zen first, try to calm down. Don't let the media get to you!

Z: Okay
Yeah...I should
But...I'm embarrassed to say this to you
I'm scared to go outside

S: WHY WAS ECHO GIRL AT YOUR HOUSE? AND AT NIGHT???
And who took the photos.

Z: She came to my house and tried to seduce me. I said no, and called her manager to take her home. She's the one who took the photo.

MC: Oh. So it was THAT night when you said you won't do the role after all...

Z: Yeah...when she came again earlier as I mentioned to you...she said I played with her feelings. I don't understand her.

S: Omg its the manager

Z: The manager just said that she needs a photo to prove to her boss that she missed practice. Echo girl looked terrified when she was leaving.
I had no idea she'd use it like this...

MC: I can't believe they're using you like this...I'm so mad, but I know this is the hardest for you.

Z: I'm so sorry you have to go through this, MC. I really have nothing to say...but for now thank you so much for being here.
I regret being so selfish...

MC: You did nothing wrong. No actor would've turned an opportunity like that.

S: She's right. Seriously, just listen to what MC is saying. Cheer up! It's A news. They say things that don't even have evidence. I'm sure it'll be forgotten in a few days. And you can explain.

Z: I'm just a lowly actor. I can't beat that.
Reputation is everything to me.
God...
I guess I'll have less fans now. I might not even be able to go up on stage again...

MC: Oppa calm down. First, let's all try to come up with a solution.

S: Yeah!!! Absolutely right!
Z: I do think I need some time alone

S: Zen...I don't know if this will comfort you but whatever happens, RFA will always be tha same!

Z: Okay. Thanks for saying that. I should go get some rest.

S: Don't be so depressed alright?
MC: Tell me if something happens, okay?

Z: Yeah...okay. Thanks...
The only reason why I'm sane now is because of you MC ^^
I'll be off.

----ZEN left the chatroom ----

MC: Is there anything we can do?

S: Hmm...
You must be really upset but don't worry. No matter what happens, if RFA work together, we can solve anything!
I have some place I have to contact so...I have to go.

MC: Okay bye Luciel
S: Luciel ^^

Then, I'll get going. Bye bye~

----707 left the chatroom----

One after another, the RFA members entered the chatroom expressing their shock about the news and concern to Zen's reputation.

It might be pretty unreasonable for someone's eyes to see me, who hasn't even stayed in RFA for a long time, to have so much faith and trust on Zen but...I don't know...I just cherish them all. I trust them. And I support them.

That's why at times like this...I can't afford to be depressed. I believe in Zen and I won't give up on him.

It's just sad to see Jaehee beeing pessimistic about this. Well, of course a fan's perspective might really be different.

She can see the other fan's opinions and it seems really bad. She also highly emphasized her thoughts about the importance of Zen's career and now...it came to this...maybe she's having a hard time, too.

On the other hand, Jumin is surprisingly calm on this issue. Just like the what C&R employee said earlier, he also thinks that same and calmly brush it off.

Zen's ankle is all fine now and he finally decided to give this big role to another person because of unwanted circumstances but...another problem has arise.

I believe...that this will all be over soon. Just like how my past problems did. As long as there is someone who believes in him.
.
.
.

*Ring~*
_______________________
ZEN: MC...you trust me right?

MC: I do! We might not know each other for a long time but...after all these conversations that we had, after meeting you face to face...you gained my trust Oppa.

ZEN: I had no idea this would happen.

I was honest scared that you might take it the wrong way and feel disappointed in me.

MC: The RFA are will always be here for you so...please cheer up.

ZEN: Thank you for believing in me. Have a good night and don't worry too much about me.

MC: Yes Oppa. If you need my energy again, just call me and I'll give you energy okay?

ZEN: Thank you...thank you very much. I don't know how to explain in words how much you mean to me.

Sleep tight okay? I'll cheer up soon thanks to you. Goodnight my angel.

MC: I'm happy to help you oppa. Goodnight ^^
_________________________

"Everything will be okay again"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

169 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...
1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
1.6K 90 13
This is my first fanfiction, so it may or may not be good, but I'm trying. This is a short story of what happens to MC after she discovers a blessing...
158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...