The Racing Hearts. ZUSTIN.

De otp4ever

"He makes me all awkward." -Zayn Malik. Zayn moved to the new town not expecting anything to change and li... Mais

Chapter ♡ 1
Chapter ♡ 3
Chapter ♥ 4
Chapter ♡ 5
Chapter ♥ 6
Chapter ♡ 7
Chapter ♥ 8

Chapter ♥ 2

685 88 34
De otp4ever

Chapter2

"Will you guys stop walking like a fucking sloth for once," Justin shouted at his too much of lazy friends. The three laughed at Justin's fuming red face. To just rile him up they started walking even more slowly than they were doing before.

"My legs are hurting from all the workouts." Calum stopped on his track, slouching down a little bit for an effect.

Justin watched in disbelief. He was sure that he never saw Calum even lift a dumbbell. If he remembers correctly Calum was always busy with ladies. They had to fucking change their timing from morning to evening so his perverted ass mind could do some actual workout. But that didn't help them much, as all he did today in the gym was to flirt with the hot receptionist, and no one asked what he did in the bathroom for over half an hour. "Suck it up." He pushed Calum to continue walking.

"Cut the guy some slack. He's been holding it in for the past hour now." Louis snickered earning a glare and a punch on his arm from Justin.

"Just piss in the bush. It's not a big of a deal." Luke shrugged kicking at a pebble.

"Oh yeah! That's a very good idea, Luke. Why didn't I thought of it in the first place?" Justin said over-enthusiastically. "Because I would, you dim wit if there were any fucking bushes in here." He stated sarcastically waving his hands around to prove a point.

"That ally looks empty." Calum gestures to a dark alley they were about to pass.

"And there are many possibilities of cats," Justin shuddered. "I don't want to get jumped on by some fluffball while I am taking a piss."

"God our captain is the difficult one." Luke gave one last hit to the pebble making it fly in the middle of the road when he saw that they were near their destination.

"He comes with high maintenance." Louis slung his arm around Justin pulling him down to his height.

"We are here." Justin cheered looking at the familiar pizza parlor. "It felt like we walked for ages."

"We would have just ordered some takeouts but your stubborn ass wanted pizza," Calum said entering their favorite pizza parlor. Justin had made them walk for forty minutes after their gym session, to eat at this particular pizza parlor because why not.

"You guys whine so much. Here take my bag," Justin tossed his gym bag to Luke. "Whatever you order for me make it a cheesy burst." With that, he skipped away towards the washroom.

________

Zayn cursed under his breath closing the washroom door behind him. He padded the tissues he was given by Harry on his now sticky jeans.

"Motherfucking jeans."

He cursed again groaning and stomping like a little child halfway when the tissues didn't really did anything. They tore apart from all the wetness and rubbing it constantly on the material didn't help much. To say the least they were useless against his skinny jeans.

Zayn looked at the closed door and signed not having any other idea but the one with too many consequences to face. He took in a deep breath and started to unbutton his jeans. He went to one of the two sinks and started the tap water, he dabbed his black jeans in the water where the coke had spilled on. His idea was to dry it afterward by the air dryer attached to the wall next to the sink.

After taking the last look at his work and feeling satisfied with it he rolled the jeans in a heap putting it by the end of the sink on the marble.

He again glanced back to make sure no one would come in. He frantically pulled down his boxers too, which were also damped with the coke. Zayn felt some kind of relief wash over him as the sticky material of his red boxer wasn't clinging to him anymore. He did the same thing with his boxer that he did with his jeans. He ran the cold tap water on it.

There was some shuffling heard at the washroom door as someone was about to open the door.

"No no no nooo..." In a hurry to hide his cock that was on full display from whoever that was coming in-Zayn ran inside one of the cubicles.

In the process, he forgot to take his jeans. What he didn't notice was that his jeans fell in the little dustbin when he turned the tap off in his hurry and by mistake, his hand pushed the jeans off of the marble.

His heart was beating faster as both doors clicked at the same time, him locking the cubicle door and someone opening the washroom door.

He threw his boxer absentmindedly over his shoulder on the toilet seat and pressed his ear on the door to hear if there were multiple people outside.

He heard only one footstep walking in.

There was crackling noise as someone tried to open the other cubicle. Zayn's breath hitched when footsteps came closer where he had found shelter. He felt his own cubicle vibrating as the person tried to open up the cubicle next to his. And he was relieved when it opened. But it slammed close next second.

"Ay! Is anyone in there?" Zayn heard a male voice shouting from outside and banging on the door.

Zayn was surprised by the sudden loud banging on the door where he had pressed his ear- and stumbled back landing on the toilet. The seat was not down as he had anticipated. Before he could do anything his back had already hit the flush button on the box attached to the toilet. He stood up watching his boxer flushed away in horror.

"I heard that. I know you in there." There was another impatient banging. "C'mon out already dude. I am hungry and in pressure."

At first, Zayn didn't reply.

"Stop hogging the toilet."

"Can't you just use another one?" Zayn had to say something or the person would bug him to no end from his pressure or the worse of all if he called the manager to report. That would be beyond embarrassing- he was not ready for that.

"They are all out of use." He replied stopping his banging.

"Uhh..." Zayn groaned.

"What happened, man! Are you having diarrhea problem or something?"

"Even worse." Zayn stared at the closed door. He was in distress.

"Well, that two words helped a lot. Why don't you tell me more." Now he sounded like he was losing his shit or was a plain jerk by nature.

"I think I will just stay here." Zayn retorted back.

"Uhhh... Just come out because I am having an emergency here." The male banged again. "Like a total eclipse."

Suddenly realizing something Zayn went to open the door but stopped. "Can you pass me my jeans? It's by the sink." He would wear the bloody sticky wet jeans if it gets him out of this place without him having to go out all naked. Never been a fan of going all commando or even half.

"I don't see any jeans here." The male voice called out from outside, probably searching around the sink. "Oh... wait I found them."

"Can you please pass them to me?" Zayn smiled. Something finally going his way.

"Actually I can't."

"Why not?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and anger. Getting angry at small things was in his nature.

"They are in the dustbin. And I see some used condoms and tampons touching it." They both shuddered.

"Tampons? But its men's room."

"Believe it or not ladies comes frequently in here."

"So now what?"

"Aren't you like wearing your boxers or something?"

"I flushed it down the toilet by accident of course," Zayn replied a bit embarrassed.

"How....even... managed, god I don't want to know, how this whole thing happened. And I don't care especially about how long have you had locked up yourself in there. I just want to use the toilet. So just come out. And I promise I will help you."

"You will?"

"Yes. Yes, I will. I am in so much pressure, I am desperate here man."

"But I am not wearing any pants or boxers."

"I promise I am a fine species of male and I am not disguising myself just to see your penis." Zayn heard him chuckle.

"I guess you are right." Zayn bites down ion his lip. "I am not a big fan of public nudity."

"Are you telling me that you never went to the beach?"

"No. No. I have been to beaches multiple times and I don't have any problem with people walking around naked, it's just that I am not... like..." Zayn shuttered not finding proper words to tell this stranger.

"You are not comfortable." The person completed for him.

"Yes." Zayn nodded even if no one can see him

"Okay, fine. I will turn around," Zayn didn't reply not satisfied enough. "And will close my eyes too."

"Are you turned around yet?"

"Yes." Zayn came out. He was holding his t-shirt down to his manhood covering the family jewels as much as he could.

He saw a boy's figure standing there with his back turned towards him. He looked like a teenager with his strong built and the way he had dressed in some bright colored track-suit.

"Yeah...yeah, take your sweet time. It's not like someone is dying to piss from last fucking hour." The boy's every word was dripping with sarcasm. Zayn slowly maneuvered in the next cubicle.

"I am inside."

"Thank heaven." Zayn heard him slam the door shut. He was grateful when the other boy pressed the flush button to spare Zayn from hearing him piss.

"This feels so good." The boy moaned after releasing.

"Are you going to help me now?" Zayn asked after a while making sure that the other boy was not still in the toilet because he somehow knew that he will talk even if he was doing his business.

"I would say no and walk out." The boy replied washing his hands, a hint of humor as he spoke. Zayn's jaw went slack in anger. "But I am a pretty damn amazing person and I feel like you have embarrassed yourself enough. So I will go and get something for you to wear."

"Will, you really come back?" Zayn had to ask. He was naked for pitas shake and was beyond paranoid.

"Yes, dude." With that, the boy exited the washroom.

_________

Justin started to laugh as soon as he closed the facility's door behind him. He found the situation too funny. He clutched his stomach still laughing hysterically not caring at all about the glares he was receiving.

"This night fucking turned awesome." He said even if there was no one to hear. After composing himself and wiping some tears away he started to search for his friends.

Justin saw a pile of gym bags at the corner of the pizza parlor, though the booth was deserted; no one was sitting there. He walked towards it and kept his eyes on the lookout for his lost friends.

He was just near the booth when his friends outside the pizza parlor caught his attention. And they were not alone. No, they were having a glaring contest, minus Louis who's mouth was train-wreck, the way he was talking and using his hands at the same time. Luke was just glaring with a bored look on his face. Caulum was no better than Louis with pointing and huffing with his chest puffed out.

These idiots what they got themselves into this time, Justin thought.

He narrowed his eyes to look at the other three figures standing in front of them.

"Fuck." Justin cursed as he saw with who his friends were having a world war. AGAIN.

Harry the captain of Northvale High-school was standing opposite of Louis. He looked at ease not saying anything even when Louis was stepping in his personal space. But Harry's hands were firmly around his other teammates' forearms, pulling them away from Calum and Louis. Niall and Liam were not an exception when it came to shouting, they were as pro as Justin's friends were. He knew it was a gone situation when Louis in his rant shoved Harry's chest.

Justin looked at the gym bags and then at his idiot of friends. It was a tough decision to take, go to your friends and kick some much-needed sense in them for bickering in public place or go finish the required mission.

He didn't hesitate and went to the booth. He opened his gym bag taking out a fresh pair of red swats. He made his way to the washroom.

He did promise to come back.

"Dude..." Justin shouted entering. "I brought you your dignity."

"Than shove it up your ass." Justin laughed at the other boy's grunt.

"Are you always so kinky when naked?" He went to the middle cubicle where he left the boy.

"I am not naked." The boy mumbled.

"I am kind of in hurry. Should I throw it over the door?" Justin said realizing that he had friends that were being a total hulk just outside the parlor.

"Yeah sure...but wait." He shouted all of sudden.

"Now what?" Justin was very impatient.

"Is it yours?"

"Yes."

"Are they clean?"

"What do you mean? Of course, they are clean."

"I mean clean like where you haven't jerked-off in them clean." The boy explained like he was talking to a four-year child.

"Oo..." Justin's lip made an 'o'. "Does blow job counts?" He joked not offended that some random stranger was asking crude questions when he was trying to help them.

"YES. THEY COUNT."

"Okay. Okay. Geez! They are clean."

"Then what are you waiting for. Give it to me already." Justin did as he was told. He threw his sweatpants over the door.

"I am going to go now."

"Okay." The boy mumbled. "And thanks."

"No problem you total goofball." Justin smiled exiting and making a run outside where his friends and his rival team's football players had turned the place into a war zone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

305K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 42.7K 87
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
998K 33K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...