My Teacher (Chresanto August)

Hailey_Michele द्वारा

Just read it... अधिक

Introduction❤︎
Chapter 1❤︎
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (And the shout outs)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas! (Very Important)
New Story
Chapter 28 Note| Please Read
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
August Alsina
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26 | 31 Days of Christmas

1.1K 34 11
Hailey_Michele द्वारा

Okay, so basically, everyday until January 2nd (January 1st will be the last day of these type of updates) 1-2 of my stories will be updated everyday.

Here's the schedule:

Sunday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Monday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Tuesday: Under The Bridge

Wednesday: The Girl On Tour 2 and/or Fallen Head Over Heels

Thursday: Chin Up, Princess and/or Atelophobia

Friday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Saturday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Basically, if I have time for it, two stories will be updated each day. If you noticed, My Brother's Best Friend and Trynna Make It are in there twice. So if I don't have time to update Trynna Make It on Sunday, then it will be updated the other day, and vice versa. This goes for the other stories like this also.

Of course if I have enough time, I will update even more, but that's the official schedule for the next few weeks.

~ Michele

"Baby, just stay here with me tonight." I pout, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I can't, tomorrow is the wedding." He reminds me.

"But I don't want you to go." I frown.

"Baby girl, tomorrow I will see you at noon." He smiles.

"You better." I smile back.

"Okay, I have to go before they start to get impatient. Have fun with the girls." He pecks my lips.

"Have fun with the guys." I return the favor. We share one more kiss before he leaves.

"Finally. I thought they'd never leave." Zoe groans when I walk into the living room. Chres and I were in the bedroom.

"Sorry." I giggle. I think me and Chres were the ones holding then up from leaving.

"You're good, girl. Jacob just wouldn't leave me alone." Zoe groans.

"Oh, what happened?" I'm really interested in what happened.

"Bre, get the drinks." Justice tells her.

Bella was with Mrs. August right now. They're coming over later.

When I am offered a drink, I deny it. I have only ever drunken once, the night at my brother's when Chres gave me a sip of his.

"Girl, one drink isn't gonna hurt anything." Zoe takes another.

"I'll just stick to my tea." I smile.

While they talk, I find myself thinking about Chres. I don't see why he had to leave so early. Its only noon, he could have stayed a bit longer.

And like we're on the same wave length, I receive a text from my husband-to-be.

From: My Love 💚

I miss you already, Kayla.💜 -1:05pm

To: My Love 💚

I miss you more, Chres. 💚 -1:06pm

From: My Love 💚

Call me? Sometime when you get a chance. -1:07pm

To: My Love 💚

Of course. I love you. 😘

From: My Love 💚

I love you more, baby. 😍😘

To: My Love 💚

You're silly. That's not possible.

From: My Love 💚

Yes it is. I love you. I have to go though, we just pulled up at Ray's house.

To: My Love 💚

Okay, I love you. Have fun and be careful.

From: My Love 💚

I love you more. You have fun and be careful too.

I lock my phone, putting it in my pocket and paying attention to the girls.

"So, what's up with you and Chres? Have you-"

"No." I cut her off. "We haven't done that yet."

"Why not?" They question.

"We wanted to wait until we were married, to make it more special."

"Awe, that's sweet." Justice coos.

"Are you planning on having children?" Zoe asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"When?" Justice asks.

"Sometime soon maybe." I answer.

"Awe." They coo.

"How many?" Bre asks.

"Two or three more." I answer.

"Awe." She coos.

---

"How was your day, love?" Chresanto asks, putting his arm behind his head.

"Tiring. We danced a lot." I laugh a little, adjusting my pillows. My phone was on the nightstand, I was face timing Chresanto.

"I wanna see you, baby. Not the lamp." Chres frowns.

I pick the phone up, getting into bed. "I wish you were here."

"Just think, after tomorrow, we'll fall asleep together every night and wake up together every morning." He smiles.

"That sounds nice." I smile.

"Now, what's up with this outfit. You didn't wear it anywhere did you?" He asks. I was wearing a sports bra and some Nike shorts.

"No, I was going to work out, then you called." I answer, pulling one of his shirts over my head.

"Oh." He nods.

"How was your day?" I ask, getting comfortable in bed.

"Crazy." He chuckles.

"Nothing too crazy, right?" I ask.

"Nothing like that, baby girl. We played basketball, then the game, we had a few drinks." He explains.

"Not fair. I couldn't drink." I whine.

"Tomorrow you can get a little." He promises. "I just want to be there so you don't get hurt. You've never gotten drunk before."

"I don't plan on getting drunk." I giggle. "Just a drink."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah. I can't wait to take your last name." I cheese.

"Makayla August." He nods. "That sounds perfect."

"I love you, Mr. August." I joke with the name.

"Call me Chres outside of school." He winks, catching what I was doing.

"Who would have thought we would have fallen in love?" I laugh.

"I mean look at you and then look at me. How could we not?" He chuckles.

"You're silly, Chres." I smile.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you more." I smile bigger.

I can't wait to marry this man.

---

"Chres." I smile, hugging him tightly. We were at the church now, it's about ten in the morning.

I was in my dressing room getting ready while he was in his. But he just came over. I wasn't in my dress yet, I just got my hair done. The bridesmaids, my mom and Chresanto's mom where currently getting their hair done so I can talk to him.

"Hey, baby." He smiles. "I can't wait to see your dress."

"Only a few hours." I smile.

"Then you'll be Mrs. Makayla August."

"I can't wait."

"Love you."

"Love you more." I kiss him.

Chres pecks my lips a few times and hugs me tightly. "We're getting married today."

"I'm excited." I smile.

"Me too." Chres smiles back. "We're gonna get married."

"And continue our family."

"And be together forever." He picks me up. "My baby."

After a few more minutes, he has to leave to go finish getting ready and I do to.

---

"Thank you for walking me, dad." I smile. "I didn't think you were going to come."

"You're still my daughter." He smiles at me.

I lock arms with him.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile.

Hair and make up

Dress below

---

My father and I start walking and my nerves kick in. What if he changed his mind?

Chres sends me a smile from where he was standing with his hands together in front of him. I return it, my nerves washing away. He wouldn't do that.

"You look beautiful, baby." He smiles.

"You look handsome." I smile at him. And then the ceremony starts.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here today in the presence of the Lord to celebrate one of the greatest moments of life. We are here to witness Chresanto and Makayla be joined together in holy matrimony." He starts.

"Chresanto and Makayla, marriage is the most important of all earthly relationships. It should be entered into reverently, thoughtfully and with full understanding of its sacred nature. Your marriage must be built on the strength of your love, the power of your faith in one another, and in God. Just like two threads, woven in opposite directions, form a beautiful tapestry, so will you're lives when they come together in marriage." The pastor continues.

"First Corinthians, chapter thirteen, versus four through  says love is patient and kind; love is never jealous, nor boastful. Love is not selfish or rude. Love is not selfish, love rejoices in truth. Love stands against everything, love is trust, love is hopeful and stands against all. Love never fails, it will always win." (A/N I tried to put this in 'simpler' terms than it was in the Bible. I may have interpreted this differently than you.) "If you love someone, you will be loyal, no matter what the cost is. You will always believe in them, expect the nest, and stand your ground defending them."

"Chresanto, Makayla, please face each other and join hands." Which we do. "Chresanto, please recite your vowels."

"Kayla, I promise to always be there for you and never leave your side." Chres starts his vowels. "I promise to be there every step of the way and to be faithful to you."

He clears his throat before continuing. "I promise to take care of you and love you through sickness and health. I promise to help you when you need help, and to support you when you need support and to guide you when you need it."

"I promise to never judge you and be there to help get you through everything you may go through." He clears his throat again. "I promise to help you take care of our child and the children we will have in the future."

"I give you my life, it is your's to keep."

"Makayla, please recite your vowels." The pastor says.

My voice is a bit shaky, "Chres, I promise to stay by your side throughout everything. I will be faithful to you. Through good and bad, difficult and easy."

"I will help you take care of our family. I will be there for you when you need me, I will be your support system when you need it, I will be there to help you with everything that may come your way. I will take care of you, through sickness and in health. I will be there every step of the way through everything. This is my promise to you. I give you my life, it is yours to keep."

"Friends and family, let's continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is born of and knows God. But anyone who does not love, does not know God--God is love." The pastor continues.

"God shows us how much he loved us by sending his only Son into the world so we can have eternal life through him. This is real love. It is not that we loved God, it is that he loved us so much to send his only Son as sacrifice to pay for our sins. Since God loves us that much, we should surely love one another."

"Chresanto, do you take Makayla to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asks. "Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her forever more?"

Chres stares into my eyes, "I do."  

"Makayla, do you take Chresanto to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asks. "Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him forever more?"  

I stare into his eyes, "I do."

"The ring is a symbol of the unbroken circle of love. Love has no end, no giver or receiver. Each is the giver, and each is the receiver. May these rings always remind you of the vowels you haven made. Who has the rings?"

Rayan hands the ring to Chresanto, Bre hands me mine. "Chresanto, repeat after me."

"I, Chresanto, take you, Makayla, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my wife, for as long as we both shall live." Chres slides the ring onto my finger.

"I, Makayla, take you, Chresanto, to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my husband, for as long as we both shall live." I slide the ring onto his finger.

"Let us know bow our heads in prayer." The pastor instructs. Everyone does, including Chresanto and I. He squeezes my hands in his, and I do the same. We're getting married.

"Bless their marriage, dear Lord, as they begin their journey down the road of life together. No one knows who lies ahead on this road, but please help them make the best of whatever comes their way. Help them to continue to enjoy each other as they did when they first met. Help them to realize that nothing and no one is perfect and to look for the good in all things and all people, including themselves. Help them to respect each other's likes and dislikes, opinions and belies, hopes, dreams and fears even when they do not understand them. Help them learn from each other and grow. Help them realize that no matter what happens, they will hold on to each other and know things have a way of working our for the best. Help them have a peaceful, stable home of love for their children and as a foundation on which they can build their lives. Amen."

"You may now kiss your bride." The pastor says.

Chres cups my face and kisses my softly. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile.

"It is my greatest honor to be the first to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Chresanto August." And we walk down the aisle as everyone claps.

I couldn't be happier. I am married to the love my life, the man of my dreams.

So, what'd you think? Thanks for reading! Vote/comment. The reception will be in the next chapter(be ready for a little drama.)

There will be a few shout outs in the next chapter.

~Michele

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.6K 678 50
Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It..
52 47 22
um . . . just read it
Loving You. _rayy4 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

22.9K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!