AWAITED

Von arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... Mehr

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

Part 10

1.7K 137 28
Von arsha_rc

I won't say anything about this chappy..
You'll get lots of things here..
And I hope from now on you won't get angry on Sanyukta.. 😉😉

What Are You Doing

S

anyukta was going to the ground.. But in her she bumped with Randhir..
Surprisingly she didn't snapped at him..
But what she said made Randhir shocked..

Sanyukta - are Randhir.. Accha huya tum yahi mil gaye.. Chalo baki ka kaam jaldi se finish karte hai..
Randhir - (to himself) chot haat me lagi yaha sir me.. Yeh itni acche se kaise baat kar sakti hai mujhse...
Sanyukta - (clicked her finger) what happened.. Chaloo nah..
Randhir - humm.. Sanyukta.. Thoda sa kaam bacha hai.. We can do that later also.. In fact I can do that alone even..
(Sanyukta narrowed her brows and Randhir gulped down the saliva) nehi.. Nehi.. Hum dono milke karenge nah..
But for now let's go and attend the class..
You know I love geography..
And we'll do the remaining work in the last period.. Okk.. Chalo aab.. I don't wanna miss PKC sir's class..

Sanyukta followed him quietly..

Sanyukta's POV
Huhh...he and love geography..
If I'm not wrong he always sleeps in geography class.. Aur kya kaha don't wanna miss PKC sir's class.. Like really..
I clearly remember once PKC sir came to take a extra class so he made a excuse of going washroom and didn't show up in the whole class..
(shook her head in disbelief)
Then why today he is doing this drama..

"because he want you to take some rest simple"

I answered my own question.. Wait no.. I didn't say anything..
Then who answered??....
Before I could think further I heard Randhir's voice..
(end of the POV)

Randhir - sanyu chalo andar..
(they reached their class and Randhir took permission from PKC sir before entering into the classroom)

They found that some other students have really occupied the seats beside there besties so they went to the last bench and sat down together...

PKC sir was teaching different layers of the air.. He was describing and writing important points on the black board and

Sanyukta took her copy and pen to write down the points but felt like someone is holding her right arm..

Yeah it was Randhir... He was holding her right hand with his left hand and was writing down the points with his right hand..

Sanyukta - what the hell are you doing.. Leave my hand Randhir.. (chipped in a low voice)
But randhir was silent.. He was just shifting his gaze from the black board to copy & from copy to black board and was writing very fast...

Sanyukta - chodo bhi mera haat Randhir.. Aur why you are writing so fast..

Randhir - done..!! (he took a sigh as soon as he finished copying all the points and looked towards her)
Ab aapna copy doo
Sanyukta - kyun duu??  (she raised her brow)

Randhir shook his head and took the her copy himself and started copying the whole thing again for her...

Sanyukta was just amused by his caring behavior...

Sanyukta's POV
Shit Sanyu... You were unnecessarily showing him attitude..
"and you were extremely rude too" again someone chipping in her..

Ohh.. God.. How the hell are you.. And why the hell are you answering my question and now commenting also..

But yeah.. You are right.. I was rude.. Okk.. Too much rude to him..

Banda itna bhi bura nehi hai..
(and smiled)

End of the POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday and the semifinals of higher classes were going to happen..
(a/n selection round and primary section's semifinal got over before yesterday and yesterday)

Randhir, Parth, Jignesh and other two students of their class got selected for semifinals and only three would qualify for the final...

Sanyukta - ( talking to herself) 7th ke students ki toh race khatam ho gaya.. Ab humare class ki bari hai...

She roamed her eyes and saw Parth and other 3 were doing warm up.. She smiled and shifted her gaze towards her work..
Then something hit her and again shifted her gaze to the boys..

Sanyukta - (to herself) are.. Randhir kahan reh gaya.. Race toh suru hone wali hai..

In meantime a teacher announced that 500 miters race for boys of 8th standard was going to happen in next 10 minutes..

Sanyukta  - shit... (saying this she rushed to find Randhir..

Her good luck that Randhir heard the announcement and he was coming there only..

Sanyukta - thank God tum mil gaye.. Woh race is about to start.. Let's go..
(she started dragging him before Randhir could say anything) sit..

Randhir took his seat and kept staring at her..

Sanyukta - kya..?? Remove these shoes and wear your sports shoes..
Randhir - huhh..!!  Haan..haan..
(he removed his shoes and slipped his feet in his sports shoes..)
Sanyukta  - are fast nah...
Randhir - haan babba.. I'm doing nah..
Sanyukta - you know what.. You are good for nothing.. Bas baatein karni aati hain tumhe.. (saying this she bent down)
Randhir - (he widened his eyes) what are you doing..

Sanyukta just glared at him.. Resumed her work...

Yeah work...
She was tying his shoe laces... 😱😱😱

Randhir - (he held her hands to stop her work) are you out of your mind Princess..
Kya kar rahi hoo...?? I'll do it myself
(Randhir was amused and shocked by her this gesture)

Sanyukta - leave my hands Randhir..
(he nodded in disapproval) Randhir I'm the boss here... Leave my hands I say..

Sanyukta jerked his hand and started tying his laces..

Sanyukta - selection round me dekha you how you were fighting with this shoes laces.. Like seriously..
Dhang se jute bandhna bhi nehi ata tumhe..
Time kam tha toh I helped you.. Now go..
(chipping this she stood up)
Are.. Abhi bhi beythe ho.. Jao jaldi..
Randhir - haan.. (still was in daze)
Sanyukta - Randhir.. (he turned around)
Jeet ke aana.. (and smiled at him)
Randhir also smiled his brightest and went to the race track...

3rd and last one for today..
Ab next chappy kal post karungi...

Do vote and comment guys..

Thank you...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

197K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
110K 6.5K 27
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy This story is continued after the Dream Team competition. Randhir n Sanyukta meet after 8 months of separation. Randhir wa...
465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...