The Son of Lupa and Lycaon

By shortstack-21

Perseus is the son of the Roman goddess Lupa and Lycaon the king of werewolves. Perseus is raised by the Hunt... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

10K 176 67
By shortstack-21

Percy's POV

The sun finally rose and the pain is gone. My heart was pounding in my chest and my body quaking. All I could do was breath but even that caused pain. The door creaked open and the sunlight rushed in. Blinking rapidly to rid the dots dancing around my vision my father stood, leaning against the wall watching me with a sickning smile.

He walked over to me and unchained my wrists. He laughed as I collapsed to the ground from the sudden movement. He threw a bucket of water down with soap and a towel "clean up! I can't let the pack see you look like that if you're my son." he then put clothes down before leaving me alone.

I slowly sat up and washed the dried blood off my body. A whine escaped my lips when I saw all the scars that covered my body and will never fade away like a memory. I sighed as I put the dark jeans and white t-shirt on and stood. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly. My breath caught when I took in the sight.

We were near mountains that you could see from the distance. The smell of flowers and the crisp air surrounded me. I could hear a river near by that made my mouth feel like a desert. Birds flew by and other animals could be heard from the distance.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "beautiful isn't it?" Lycaon's voice broke the trance I was in.

I nodded in agreement watching all the other werewolves run or bask in the sun. "Well let's get moving and introduce you to everyone and then you will meet your sister." The way he spat the word sister with so much venom made my blood boil.

There were so many werewolves gathered around Lycaon and I with curious expressions. Lycaon stood tall a sheer threat to others who dare try to overpower him. That is what an alpha is to him; someone to fear. He smiled showing his sharp canines "this is my eldest child Perseus!" I cringed at my full name, gods I hated it so much.

My breath caught when I saw the two wolves who helped torture and took me from the hunters. They had wicked smiles plastered on their faces like the knew something I didn't. After announcing me to the pack Lycaon took me by the ear pulling me close "Make one move and I will make your life a living hell." His words were filled with so much hatred and I knew he was speaking the truth.

He started walking away "come on! You wanted to meet your sister right? You also will be watched over by Stella your sister's mother." I quickly followed him to a large tree with two were sitting under it. The woman that I am guessing was Stella who had platinum blond hair and warm brown eyes. The thing that caught my eye was a scar on her lip that ran under her jaw.

Lycaon turned around and walked away. As soon as he left a little girl with platinum blond hair walked out from behind her mother. She squealed and rushed to pull me in a hug. "I couldn't wait to finally meet you!" She was about two years younger than me (So she's eight). When she pulled away from me her golden eyes met my matching ones. She smiled up at me "my name is Nyla."

"Perseus but just call me Percy." She smiled and nodded.

She took my hand "come on! you have to meet Bear!"

she pulled me along the meadows to a lone boy that looked to be her age laying down in the soft grass. I heard him take a deep breath like he was smelling the air before he sat up. "NYLA! Wait who's that?" He had brown hair and brown eyes.

She laughed "My brother you idiot. His name is Percy. Percy this is Bear who happens to be my best friend."

He smiled when she said that he was her best friend "well glad to meet ya. Hey, you guys want to race?"

I smiled knowing we would be in wolf form. Nyla smiled wide "Yes, we all shift on three. One, Two, THREE!"

All three of us started sprinting forward. I jumped in the air and shifted before I hit the ground. Nyla and Bear did the same and the only thing that could be heard was our paws hitting to soft earth. I looked behind me and saw Nyla's white fur shining in the sun and Bear trying to nip the back of my legs. His brown paws stretched out before they hit the ground. I picked up speed as Nyla ran next to me.

We ran for awhile before we thought wrestling would be better. A howl rang in my ears. Nyla paused but didn't let go of my ear. I heard her voice in my head "We should go I might be important." Bear and I flicked our ears back and forth before we headed towards the others. The sun was setting creating a glow around our fur as we walked.

We made it to the clearing and Stella came running over and I noticed a brown patch of fur around her right eye. She stood tall when she stopped in front of us showing she was in charge. Nyla and I shrank back from her and Bear ran over to his mother.

Stella growled "where have you two been? I have been worried and Nyla, you know what Lycaon would do to us if he found out I let you two out of my sight."

Nyla whined "yes mother. It was my fault I wanted Percy to meet Bear."

Stella turned around and started walking towards the other werewolves. She looked back at us "come on you two this is important we are moving out of the area." We quickly followed.

Lycaon stood on a large rock and his black fur reflected the moonlight. His voice rang in my mind "We are leaving the area tonight to head towards Camp Half-blood to catch any demigods trying to get there. The Hunters are getting close to our location here so we must keep moving to protect the pack. We will not get too close to the demigod camp but we will hunt the gods pawns. Let's get moving!" He jumped down and took off and other wolves followed.

Stella looked over at us "come on we have to follow." She shot towards the woods with us close behind following the others as we ran.

Nyla looked over at me, her ears back "you know what he's going to make you do right?"

"No, what is it? It can't be that bad."

She whined, "When a pup turns ten they get a tattoo of a symbol and a wolf and then he will make you have your first kill."

I was confused "what would be my first kill?" I almost didn't want to know by the way she held back from answering.

I could hear her mental sigh "a demigod will be your first kill to become part of the pack."

I let her words sink in. I never wanted to become a murder except for other animals for food. I know I was born a killer but I never wanted to become a murder to humans or the gods children. I won't be able to live with the guilt when I kill a human more or less a demigod. I made my decision, I will refuse to kill a human or demigod.

I focused on running and dodging trees. We only stopped for a few hours to drink, eat, and sleep before running again. My paws ached as we ran but my body was on auto-pilot. All I could do was think about was that in a day or two I would become the thing I hate most now than ever, my father.

I was gonna stop here but oh well.

After a day and a half we made it to our destination. I guess we couldn't stay in New York because too many humans were around but we were close enough where demigods would travel to make it to the camp. I laid down next to Nyla who curled up close to me and Bear had joined us and had his head rested on my back. I turned my never ending thoughts off and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I could feel the sun warming up my fur and Nyla's head on top of mine. Slowly opening my eyes I looked around as much as I could without waking up Nyla. Stella was in human form watching us with a smile. I heard rustling of leaves and Stella's smile quickly faded. I sniffed the air and his smell hit me and a whine escaped me. I moved my head so Nyla's would be off mine and I could move away from Bear and her.

Lycaon came out of the tree line "get up Perseus! Shift into human form then follow me. We have some business to attend to."

I shifted and Stella stood "isn't it a little soon to do the first kill? He just got here! Give him some time."

Lycaon stormed over to her and slapped Stella "know your place!" He walked over to me and took my arm, dragging me along with him.

Nyla was right about the tattoo which hurt like Hades. On my bicep was a wolf howling at the moon which had Aztec designs in it and underneath the wolf that circled my arm all around was a design. I didn't know what Aztec was but it looks cool. I turned around when I heard foot steps and someone struggling.

The two wolves who helped torture me who I now know one is Luis (Has brown hair and brown eyes) and the other Seth (gray fur/hair and green eyes). They were dragging a young boy who had blond hair and brown eyes. He was kicking and trying to pull away. He was thrown towards me. His eyes watered when he saw Lycaon "please let me go! I didn't do anything!"

Lycaon pushed me forward "kill him."

I looked down at the boy about my age wide eyes "I can't."

Lycaon slapped me on my cheek making me whine and cower away "I said kill him! Or do you need a little encouragement?"

He snapped his fingers and another werewolf came over holding Nyla by her hair. She cried out when the dark haired werewolf yanked her over to Lycaon. He smiled "Now if you don't kill him I will kill Nyla got it?"

The boy looked at Nyla then back at me "it's okay just do it. Save your sister I won't hold it against you." He started tearing up.

I could feel tears behind my eyes when I decided to shift into my wolf form.

Lycaon smiled "Don't kill too fast otherwise I will find another for you to kill." The boy nodded at me and spoke really quietly "my name is Kyle and if you see my sister her name is Lilly please tell her I love her."

I opened my mind to him "I will." Then I pounced and I will never forget the sound of my teeth crushing his bones and his screams that soon died out when I crushed his windpipe.

When he died Luis and Seth took his body away and Lycaon patted my shoulder "you are finally part of the pack."

I nodded. I don't know if I want to be part of the pack. Gods I can still hear Kyle's screams ring in my ear. A never ending symphony or his terrified and painful screams.

Today I became something that I never wanted to become. I will always hear the never ending symphony.

Phew! Long chapter. How was it? Good? Bad? I have to admit as I wrote the last few sentences I cried a little bit. No worries Zoe and Percy will be reunited soon.  Alright, I am done rambling. Please comment and until next time have a good day(s)

Love, Purplelittleninja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.8K 28
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. However he gets another chance in life being blessed by a primordial and the gods will be in his favor. Read to find...
61.1K 1K 20
Percy Jackson The Son of Kronos
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
539K 9.5K 25
What if Percy was cheated on by Annabeth? What if he had dated other girls before that, all who had hurt him in some way? What if he swore of dating...