...

De meangel17

Mais

Important
Prologue✔
Chapter 1✔
Author's Boring Note
Chapter 2✔
Chapter 3✔
Chapter 4✔
Chapter 5✔
Author's note but it's important not the usual boring ones
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16(part I)
Chapter 16(Part II)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Casts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(Part I)
Chapter 24(Part II)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A new Story
Chapter 28(part I)
Chapter 28(part II)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Surprise
Chapter 32
Epilouge
Squael
Something really important!
Wow!!!
New cover
Request
*IMPORTANT NOTE*

Introduction

3.8K 65 10
De meangel17

Hey my lovely readers!!!!!!!! Sorry it's not a chapter!! This update is all about me and myself and Wattpad! I know I'm self-centered sue me!

Okay here is something about me and how I started writing I wanna share with you guys!

I'm a student rather a normal (read Crazy) college student doing major in Computer Science. I'm from India. I'm Bengali (yeah like Dipika in Piku) and my bea is food. I love to read books from my childhood but never thought to write on my own. So one day which happen to be Christmas I was exploring the Internet in my laptop (my life) and saw 'The Girl He Never Noticed' written by sweetdreamer33 and I instantly fall in love with the story. I saw that the author is not a pro but wrote so well then I thought why not try myself may be I can write a good story too so I joined Wattpad and saw so so so many stories that is featuring here. I was dumbfounded but so happy. I love romance and thriller and saw Wattpad is offering me so many books free of cost! I was beyond happy. My favorites are 'The Unwanted Wife', 'TGHNN', 'TGHEN', 'Rejected Wife', 'Exclusively Mine', 'My Possessive Billionaire','The Billionaire's Betrayal', 'Accidentally in love', 'Billionaire's Heart', 'Devil for A Husband', 'Married to Mr Nightmare', 'The Rented Husband', 'The Pregnant Wife', 'Alpha meets The Rogue', 'And We meet again', 'Love is', 'Being Abby' and so on.

I'm writing 3 stories; a) Love Conflict, b) Boundless, c) My Baby's Daddy

a) Love Conflict- It is an immature story I admit it! Well One of my guy friend is in love with his own step sister and he told me and yes I freaked out. He told me that he had done everything to forget about her but failed as she stays with him in their parent's house. I was thinking about this type of relationships and googled it and saw yes this type of relationships exists! I was curious like every damn teenager and started to read more about this and lastly I thought why not write a story about this and started to write 'Love Conflict'! 

b) Boundless- This story is not very good. I know that. Well I was really bored and started to imagine and this story was born. 

c) My Baby's Daddy- I love this story. This is also the creation of my imagination power. And I want this story to be perfect!

Well you guys motivated me that's why I'm writing till now and thank you so much for that!!!!!!

Well that's it!!! I'll update tonight or tomorrow okay? Stay tuned!!!!!!!!

Please share your views and vote vote vote!!! I really love you guys a lot!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

94.3K 6.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
425K 19.6K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...