iGHOST YOU (You Series #1) |...

Por yabookempress

Highest Ranking: #1 in ghost (December 2022) #1 in paranormal (December 2022) # 1 in High School (December... Mais

iGHOST YOU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2-iGhostly crush
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!
Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue-KenLex all the way
New cover Alert
iLove you

Chapter 31

2.6K 160 32
Por yabookempress

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been so busy. I hope you like this new chapter. Make sure to comment anything you want me to adjust or correct. Thanks...love ya always.

This chapter is dedicated to riavjvrj

Kent's POV

I left the park and headed home, Ximena was waiting outside the house. I wondered why. I took a few step closer to her and I could see tension in her eyes, her eyebrow were furrowed and her lips seemed to be trembling.

"Where have you been? I've been so worried" Ximena said in her deep accent, frustrated while running her hand through her hair and placing it on her waist right after.

"I just went for a walk. I can't keep staying indoors all my life. I think it's time I resume school" I said without thinking. I just wanted to get the hell out of this house and stay away for as long as I could just like before now. I see no reason staying in an empty house, Ximena was always around, she had always been but I really didn't care.

"Of course, you will. But don't go anywhere without telling me" She replied. Did she just talked to me like that? I'm not her son and neither was I a fucking kid.

"You're not my mom, don't tell me what to do" I snapped. Her features dropped as she went mute and looked away. I suddenly felt like I had just hurt her feelings, she had always been there for me and she treated me like a son. But I really didn't need someone babysitting me around and telling me what to do.

I took a sharp breath "I'm sorry" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"It's okay" She smiled and nodded. I always yelled at her every time because I knew she was quick to forgive. I wished it was that simple with me and my mom, she and my dad. Maybe this family wouldn't be so messed up.

Just when she was about to turn around I said "Can I ask you something?" She paused before talking. She must be wondering what was going on in my head.

"Of course, go ahead" She replied

"Was there someone else coming around besides Tia?" I asked. I didn't know why I was asking but somehow I just wanted it to be true that my mom came around.

"Anyone? What are you saying?" She chuckled nervously.

"Have you by any chance noticed someone else visiting me when I was in co..." I paused. I really didn't like the word coma. I just hated myself whenever I had l to remember I was in that situation. "I mean... the hospital." I corrected. "Anyone besides Tia?"

"Do you feel there is someone you should see besides your girlfriend?" It was the first time that I wanted my mom to be there for me so bad. I wished it was going to her.

"You don't answer a question with a question" I raised my brow at her. I was already raising my voice. I heaved a deep sigh before talking again. "Was there someone else besides Tia?" I ask in calmly.

"Uh..uhmm..uh...." She stuttered as she trailed off,  suddenly seeming to be suddenly robbed of her words. "Oh..no, not at all" She smiled convincingly but I wasn't convinced with her toneless voice. Still, I didn't think she wound dare keep anything from me.

"Oh...okay" I said and smirked.

"Let's go in" She said as she turned around and I walked slowly behind her. But just couldn't stop the feeling of wanting to see someone so bad.

What was wrong with me?

NEXT MORNING

Alex's POV

I woke up only to see 15 missed calls from Bryce. I gently rub my eyes with the back of my hand and squinted my eyes at my phone. I reached for my glasses which was lying beside me on the bed and put it on just to be sure of what was on the screen.

It was actually 16 missed calls. Why did he had to call so many time? Was it out of guilt or what?

I tsked and place my phone on the bed right after getting my glasses off. I just needed to get my mind off what happened with him.

I stood up from bed and headed to the full length mirror in my room and take a look at myself before going into my bathroom to have my bath. I searched through my closet and pull out a blue high-waist shorts and a yellow top.

I got dressed and packed my hair in a ponytail style. I put my glasses on, grabbed my phone and headed stepped out of my room. My stomach was grumbling and I knew I shouldn't have refused dinner last night.

I got downstairs and saw my mom, dad and Jane sitting at the dinning, eating breakfast.

"Alex!" Jane said cheerfully and my mom and dad looked towards my direction.

"No one invited me to breakfast" I moved closer to the table, picked up an apple and took a bite. I smiled while they all stared at me like they were looking at a moving statue. Is it a sin I've been rejecting my meals?

"You would have refused anyways" my mom said, rolling her eyes and tilting her head to the side with a smirk.

"Well..I'm not refusing now" I said as I batted my eyelashes.

"Ok... would you have oat waffle?" My mom asked

"Sure" I sat down and continued with my apple. Max joined us at the dining table and his jaw dropped after seeing me. Why did everyone keep looking at me like that?

"What's happening?" Max asked feigning shock. I had no idea a party was going on here Max, since it was Saturday.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with my brows raised.

"You finally decided to join us after decades of isolation" Max scoffed and sat down. He was always looking for an opportunity to piss me off but I was not really in the mood for that.

"Be careful Max" My mom warned as she dropped the plate of waffle on the table before me. Raising her brow, she drops another place before Max. She was probably thinking I might leave the table if Max continued being Max but I'm not leaving the table without shoving every piece of the waffle into my mouth. I was so hungry.

"Okay" Max replied lowering his head at his waffle.

"Do you want anything else?" My mom asked sending me a smile. I could feel how happy she was, seeing me with everyone at the table.

"Orange juice" I replied.

"I want some too" Max said with a broad smile.

"Get it yourself, Max" my mom replied

"This is unfair" Max said, pouting his lips, hoping my mom would change her mind

"Life is unfair, sweetheart" My mom said as she excused herself to get the orange juice. I find myself sticking out my tongue at Max who narrowed his eyes at me in a mean way.

"I want to go to school on Monday" I said letting out a sigh. There was a sudden pause. I shouldn't be thinking of school after what happened with Bryce but I was really tired of staying at home all the time. I had the intention of avoiding him any way I could, If that was possible.

"Oh yeah? That's great honey" My mom said while handing me my glass of orange juice

"That's one good news" My dad chuckles

"Yeah" I replied with a curve on the corner of my lips.

***

Few hours later, I was back in my room staring at my diary. I just miss him so much. I wished for a miracle to happen and bring everything back to place.

I heard a knock on my door and I hurriedly put my diary away. The door squeaks open, I looked towards the direction of the door and my two best friends, Emma and Kim walked in.

"Alex" Emma and Kim say in unison. They moved closer to me and threw their arms around me.

"How are you?" Kim asked, sending me a broad smile. I just love the way she smiled but it was damn too much. She never got angry, and I loved her for that and I just wanted to slap some anger into her head sometimes.

"I'm good" I replied

"Oh yeah? How was it?" Emma asked curiously.

"What?" I'm confused. I have no idea what she meant and I was just as curious to know too.

"You know what. Your date" Kim winked. I should have known that was why they were here. My goodness, my friends were something else.

"It wasn't a date guys" I rolled my eyes.

"But you went out with him" Emma winked at me.

"Yes, I did. But as a friend, that's all. It really wasn't a date" they should know I would tell them if it was a date or not. I would never lie to them. I know I had hidden few things about me and Kent but I still wouldn't lie to them.

"It always start like that, Alex. All girls say that" Emma replied

"Not me. It wasn't a date" I shook my head

"Okay, fine. How was it?" Emma asked again, she just won't give up.

"Not good" I said pouting  my lips

"What?"they both exclaimed

"Why? What happened? Did he say something? Did he do something? Does he have a girlfriend? I should have known he has a girlfriend. That asshole, I'm so gonna kick his ass when I see him" Emma said, already loosing her patience and clenching her fist. Did she have to kick everyone's ass for me?

"No!" I said, letting out a deep sigh. "He sure did something, it was both of us"

"What did you both do? What did he make you do? Did you do something to the principal's car?" Emma gasps with her eyes widened in disbelief.

"No!" I exclaimed. I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't. Emma was unbelievable, thinking I would dare do something to the principal's car. I need to put an end to her assumptions and get them both out of suspense. "We kissed" I finally said. They both opened their mouth in disbelief. Kim looks like she would pass out any moment.

"Oh my gosh! Alex" Emma said and I looked down biting on my lower lip. "That's a nice first step" Emma said with a broad smile.

I looked at her and raised my brow. Was she really saying that? She knew how much I loved Kent, why would she think I would choose Bryce over Kent. "There's nothing nice about kissing him, I feel nothing for him. I just keep thinking about Kent"

"You will, when the time is right. Kent doesn't even know how you feel about him. He chose someone else over you. These boys always do that, they choose the worse and leave the best" Emma said.

"Really?" Another voice which is not part of the conversation said. It's thick and cunning, definitely Max. Has he been eavesdropping?

We looked up and saw Max standing by the door.

"You were saying something about boys. Have you been treated like that by one? Did you get dumped?" He looked at Emma, raising his brow at her and smirking.

"I have nothing to say to you... Just go find another hobby, being stupid could get you in trouble.." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Or...maybe it's the other way round" he chuckled.

"I still think you should go play in traffic..." Emma replied again. It was obvious that Max was getting on Emma's nerves again, she was only trying to keep it cool. I needed to put a stop to it before Emma lose it all completely. I didn't know why he's always so mean to Emma.

"What do you want Max?" I raised my brow at him.

"Nothing, I'm just here for the prettiest girl in the room. Definitely not you" He sneered. I know that already I'd probably be on a death bed if Max called me pretty. It couldn't be Emma also, they just finished giving each other death stares. We all looked at Kim who seemed not to be listening, she suddenly raised up her head, looked at I and Emma oddly, then looked back at Max.

"What?" Kim asked curiously.

"Can I talk to you?" Max said tilting his head to the side and smiling like a baby. Now he was being all cute. Way to go Max.

"Sure" Kim stood up from the bed and walked towards Max. Max held her hand and walked out of the room with her.

I looked at Emma who seemed really pissed, I really don't know why Max always picked on her and ruin our 'girls' moment'

"I'm sorry about Max" I said

"Don't apologise for him, he's a dummy" she rolled her eyes and I smiled.

Few minutes later, Kim came in all smiley. I wondered what Max said to her that made her so happy.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously, I don't want to wait another second to find out what's going on.

"He asked me out" Kim said, I could see her cheek flushed with excitement.

"What?" I and Emma questioned in unison with shock. It couldn't be true...

"Max asked me out" She repeated. We heard you the first time Kim. I didn't  seem to get it, Kim was happy going out with Max. And Max's sudden likeness for Kim was sort of scaring me. But what could I do except to sit back and watch how things will end between the jerk and naive.

Bastard! I heard Emma muttered under her breath.

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment. Don't forget to share IGU with friends

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29K 1.4K 38
Best friends to lovers #1 unrequited love •Completed• Stella Wood's life has been anything but easy. She's been subjected to constant bullying becaus...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
1.5M 42.6K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
2.9K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...