My Unwanted Return.

Door XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

Faith: a self conscious, disappointment of a wolf finally had enough when her own mate rejected her. She left... Meer

My Unwanted Return.
Honey,I'm 'home'.Oh, joy.
Training.
Chapter 4~Back to school,this should be fun.
Chapter 5~Regrets from the past.
Chapter 6~Camping. PART 1
Unexpected Vistitor.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.

Chapter 6~ Camping.PART 2

1.5K 30 13
Door XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

AN:I am really tired, so they will be some errors sorry in advance. Let me know what you think ,in my opinion the whole story is crappy, but I am trying my best. Well Enjoy.=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Chapter 6~Camping.PART 2

  Faith's POV~

     I was going for a walk in the forest, to just have some peace, and clear my head. All of a sudden I feel a hard object hit me in the back, and hear someone yell, "Watch out!" I turned and looked at the ground and saw it was a baseball that hit me, well it's to late to watch out now. I picked it up and I noticed the guy running towards me, he looked familiar; but I couldn't tell until he got closer.

   "Jace, is that you?" I asked the person once he reached me. His eyes widened in realization.

    "Fay?" He asked. I shook my head in a 'yes' manner and then was soon engulfed into a tight bear hug, where he lifted me off the ground.

   "Jace, your hurting me." I muffled out after a few moments. He chuckled.

   "Oops, sorry Fay. I haven't seen you since I told you I had to move." He said a frown coming onto his face.

  "I know, it is so good to see you! How was it in England and how is your dad? But anyway you come back and greet me by hitting me with a baseball!" I exclaimed, laughing.

   "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I am here visiting my cousins and we decided to come camping; we were playing baseball a couple of seconds ago, before my cousin hit it and it hit you." He told me.

   "You were playing baseball in a forest?" I asked confused to why they would do that, with all the trees around.

  "Yeah, it is fun to see if you can it hit it so it goes around all the trees." He informed me.

   "Oh..." Was my brilliant answer(note the sarcasm please).

   "Yeah, but anyway, do you want to hangout? I just got to take this baseball back, then I want to show you this really cool place I found." He said.

  "Sureee, but you are not going to take me to a dark corner and rape me are you?" I asked jokingly.(An; not being offensive about about rape , I have a close friend that was raped, it is just part of the story.)

  "It wouldn't be considered rape, because you would like it." He told me in a joking manner, he wouldn't ever hurt me, or push anything I didn't want.

   "Wow, cocky much?"I asked smirking.

    "You would know, we did date, before I had to move." He informed me, yeah like I could forget.

    "From what I can remember you were never really any good." I told him, with a straight face, pretending to think, desperately trying to hold in a laugh. You see Jace and I dated for like a year, and were getting pretty serious before he had to move; but we knew each other longer than that though, we were pretty close friends before we started dating.

   ~~~

  Nathan's POV~

    Faith had been gone for a while now, and I was starting to get worried. I set out to find her, It took a little while but when I did I heard her say, "From what I can remember you were never any good." I looked and seen it was a guy she was talking to, athletic built,shaggy dirty blond hair, and I don't know what color eyes, and evidently she knows him. I growled at the thought of anything happening with them, or even in the past.

  "Yeah, you say that, but that wasn't what you said while you were screaming my name." He told her smugly. I was getting furious, I really hope he wasn't talking about that; but what else could he be talking about.

  "Whatever, just shut up, and take me to that place you wanted to show me." Faith told the guy. His face brightened and he ran and flung her over his shoulder saying

  "Close your eyes, I want you to be surprised." He said to her. I had enough and now he was touching MY MATE! I growled, wanting to rip his head off; they must have heard me because he turned around. I stepped forward so he could see me.

   "Put her down, NOW!" I commanded him.

  "For what reason should I listen to you?" He asked me challenging.

   "Put me down Jace, please." Faith told him softly, he listened to her.

   "How dare you not listen to me!" I shouted.

  "Nathan, calm down." Faith told me,her voice soothing me a little bit.

   "Again, how dare you not listen to me, and while you are holding MY MATE!" I was getting really angry now.

  "First of all you do not control me, and secondly I didn't know she was your mate! Hey Fay, is this the guy that you told me about a while back?" He retorted,directing the last part at Faith.

   "Yeah Jace, it is, but it's okay now.." She whispered to him.

    "So this is the douche-bag that rejected his mate?" He asked, glaring at me.

   "Like I told Faith I had my reasons, not that it is any of your business." I informed him.

   "It is MY business, because I care about her, and she didn't deserve being treated like that." He told me, Faith wrapping a arm around him, probably to calm him down.

   "Trust me I know she didn't." I said my voice holding remorse.

   "Just go back to the camp Nathan, I am fine here. I just want to catch up with Jace I haven't seen him in forever." Faith told me.

   "Okay, but if you try anything and I mean ANYTHING I will come after you. Got it?" I said the last part to Jace threateningly, I was reluctant to leave but I know it is what Faith wanted.

   "As if you could take me." Jace muttered, I growled.

  "Shut up Jace. Good bye Nathan." Faith said motioning for me to leave.

   ~~~~~

  Faith's POV;

  Oh my god, guys and their huge egos, always wanting to show that they are better. I watched Nathan leave reluctantly with one last glance at me. "Alright now show me that place you wanted to show me." I said to Jace.

   "Alrighty, but you can't look, I want you to be surprised!" He told me seriously, grabbing one of my hands, and placing my other hand over my eyes. We walked for a couple of minutes me almost tripping over branches or almost running into trees; getting laughed at my Jace at how clumsy I am "We are here, you can look now." He told me excited.

   "Wow.." I said speechless, as I looked at the open field filled with wild flowers and a couple of feet away was a drop off that was a waterfall filling into a lake; it was breath taking as you looked up into the night sky and could see all of the stars sparkling brightly. That night, Jace and I laid in the field listing to the sound of the water and looking at the stars, catching up on what we had missed in our time apart. It was such like the old days it was crazy. It seemed like hours till I was in a middle of a sentence and I let out a loud series of yawns.

   "Tired?" Jace asked me.

  "Yeah *yawn* a little bit *yawn* , I think I *yawn*  better be heading back *yawn* ; but it was so *yawn* good to see you. When are you leaving?" I questioned tiredly.

  "Ha ha , yeah,  I think you better, and I don't know it depends if I find anything worth staying for." He said, and I couldn't help think about the double meaning of his words.

   "Well I hope you stay, and make sure to give me a ring so we can hang out." I said hugging him.

   "Same number?" he asked.

   "Yeah, don't be a stranger." I told him giving him one last squeeze before walking away waving.

   "Wouldn't even think about it, see you later Fay." He yelled.

   "Bye Jace." I shouted, running back to camp. I slipped into Nathan and I's tent, and found myself fast asleep but not before I had the chance to notice Nathan slipping his arm around my waist; but at that moment I didn't care; I enjoyed the sparks that made their way through my body at his touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know, I haven't uploaded in forever and the chapter is short. I have been super busy and had a writers block and still do but I thought you guys deserved a chapter no matter how short. Well what do you think of Jace? Which team are you on Nathan's? Jace's? Need to read more to decide? Did you love the chapter? Hate it? Like it? It was alright? Let me know through Comments, votes, likes, fans, ect.. what ever floats your boat. Any kind of support or thoughts are welcomed and I thank you for them!

  Till next time

~XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX =D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4M 53.7K 58
So we all know that Alpha rejects weak mates and stuff like that. But, my question to you is what if the "weak" mate was actually a stronger mate tha...
151K 6.2K 24
it all started with a rejection...... Taylor, a rejected omega must fend for himself as he sets his mind on forming a pack along with finding a secon...
758K 35.9K 37
It is a common practice that when one Alpha challengers another, the defeated wolf can either be banished into exile from the pack lands or be put to...
693K 15.2K 20
After years of being abused, Diamond is rejected and runs away from her pack. She is taken in by another pack and after six months she has to return...