Could It Be Forever (Book 1...

Da SourFig44

Looking back it all seems like just a dream but when reality sets in we look back an think... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
UPDATE ON MY BOOKS

Chapter 18

359 0 0
Da SourFig44

***Rheese***

After speaking to Liz, I immediately called Keith to find out why Ben went to her. When I spoke to Keith, he didn't have much information on the matter. All he could tell me was that Ben left in a hurry. He needed to get to the pharmacy because Liz was feeling ill.

' Why didn't she tell me that she was feeling ill, when I spoke to her earlier.'

I couldn't call her, it was late and I knew she would be sleeping. I got into my bed and closed my eyes but I couldn't settle down. Thinking of what was happening miles away with her.
Not being able to sleep I got out of bed and went to my study. My laptop was sitting on my desk closed and I opened it, bringing it to life, I entered my pass word and got busy with some research before I left on my holiday and I still needed to go through some of my notes.

When I finally closed the laptop it was after four in the morning and went back to my room. Throwing myself across my bed I started texting Liz a message. I wanted to be the first person she woke up to.

' I miss you, baby. Not able to sleep without you tonight. The one who holds my HEART. I love you.'

Eventually I fell asleep with Liz occupying my mind and hoping all was well with her.

I picked Gerry up at her apartment in the city and went to see my friend and colleague Dr. Freeman..
She was surprised to hear I needed her help but didn't asked too many questions when I called her the day before.
Everyone at the hospital thought I was still a bachelor, so she was surprise that I needed help with finding out if Gerry was carrying my child. My colleague's never saw me being accompanied by a woman to any of my work functions, over the years.
I was one of the youngest top plastic surgeons in the country, handsome and wealthy.
The perfect catch.
When my nanna died, I inherited a small fortune but never needed to use the money.
I had a job that payed me a top salary and I tried to live a simple life but I couldn't run away from it. Both my parents came from wealthy families and were doctors by profession.
When I was growing up, my sister and I never lacked anything. One thing my parents insisted on was that we went to public schools. I was glad that we did. Although my parents worked most of the time we had our grandparents to take care of us.
Grateful to them for guiding me in the right direction.

When we entered the doctor's rooms, Ann greeted me with a smile and extended her hand to Gerry.
"I believe your here today to see how your baby is doing," Ann said, showing us to take a seat.
"Ann, I want to find out if it's mine."
I got straight to the point and Ann looked at me suspiciously.
"Well, let us take a look how far along you are and take some blood," Ann spoke to Gerry and got up from behind her desk.
She took us threw to the room where the ultra sound machine stood. Ann asked Gerry to get undressed and to get onto the bed.
After she squeezed some gel on her stomach, she moved the stick around, measuring and taking some pics. We could hear the babies heart beat and I just stood frozen in one place. Gerry was over joyed, smiling when she saw her baby.
"Look, Rheese. Our baby's moving," Gerry said with excitement.
When Ann was finished examining Gerry, she took out the needle to draw some blood samples, I walked out of the room, leaving her to get on with it.
Ann came out into her office alone after a few minutes and went to sit on her chair, facing me.
"Gerry is getting dressed," she said before I asked her where she was.
"She's just under twelve weeks and we should have the results of the paternity test back as soon as I get a blood sample from you.
Listen Rheese, I'm not gonna asked questions but if it is yours then what are you gonna do?" Ann spoke to me as a friend now.
How was I suppose to answer her. I wasn't sure of what to do about this baby but I was sure about Liz. I could see a future with her.
"I'll cross that bridge when we get there. When do you want to take a blood sample?" I replied, pushing my sleeves up my arms.
"We can take blood after Gerry's done."
Just as Ann said that, Gerry came out of the room.
"Rheese, did you hear our baby's heart beat. Oh my god, in so excited," Gerry spoke in her high pitch voice. She walked over to me, bending down to kiss me but I turned my head.
I didn't answer her and got up so that Ann could get a sample of my blood.

When we were in the car, on our way back to her apartment, Gerry went on about how we were gonna be happy and good parents but I didn't say anything back. By the time we pulled up at her place, she got the message that I wasn't interested. She got out and slammed the door, growling, annoyed at me.

After I pulled away, angry at myself, I drove straight to my parents house in the country. I loved my family home. It was on an estate. The grounds extended over two acres.
The smell of the trees and flowers made me think of my nanna.
My grandparents lived with us when I was growing up. She use to love taking me for walks and picnics in the fields and picked wild flowers. My mom and dad was always at the hospital and my nanna looked after my sister and I.
I parked my car and walked around the back, wanting to surprise my parents.
My mom was in the kitchen and I could smell she was busy baking.
"Hi, mom," I said and she turned, opening her arms for me.
"Rheese...it's wonderful to see you again." I walked over to her, welcoming her outstretched arms.
"Where's dad, mom. I need to talk to both of you," I said, stepping out of her hug.
"Your dad's in the study. I hope it's nothing serious. Come...let's go find him."
We walked to the study and found my dad sitting on his chair reading the newspaper.
"Rheese, my boy. What you doing back so soon."
"I had something's I needed to sort out, dad. I have something to tell you and mom."

I told my mom and dad about Gerry being pregnant and that it could be mine.
My dad didn't say much but my mom was angry at Gerry, thinking she could trap me like this, knowing that she has been the one pursuing me for years.
I also had to tell my parents about me moving to South Africa and about Liz and hoped they would be fine with my decisions.
"Mom, dad, that's not all." I hesitated before continuing. "I'm thinking of taking a post as head plastic surgeon in Cape Town. Oh, and I've met someone on my holiday. Her name's Elizabeth."
My mom started crying and my dad had to console her.
"Mom, you can come over to visit. And it's a great opportunity for me. Don't cry, please," I said and hugged her.

' Why was it that the women I loved ended up crying.'

"I'm just being silly. I'm glad you finally found someone but still sad your leaving. When are we going to meet her? I like her name. It's very... english," my mom replied, still sniffling.
"When I'm settled you and dad can come over and then you can meet Liz. You'll love Cape Town," I said, walking over to her and kissing her forehead. My mom eventually calmed down after telling her that they could come visit me and asked me to stay for dinner.
My dad and I talked for a while on the research I was doing, while my mom was preparing dinner.
It was early evening when I said goodbye and left, going back to my house on the river Thames. The snow layed thick, covering everything like a blanket.
It was a few days before christmas and I wanted to surprise Liz with something special. I would have to phone Keith and ask him to do me another favour.

***

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes to a new day. It was Monday morning and I have forgotten to switch my alarms off for work.
I got out of bed and went to make me coffee. I had to get my morning fix.
As I passed the coffee table, I saw my cell and the pregnancy test stick laying on it. Seeing it made me realise it was not a dream but a reality.
I was pregnant.
I sank down to the floor beside the coffee table and picked up my cell.
When I switched it on, I saw a text from Rheese.
I opened up the message and started reading.
' I miss you, baby. Not able to sleep without you tonight. The one who holds my HEART. I love you.'
I stared at the screen and placed my hand over my tummy. If things didn't work out with Rheese, I would still have a part of him with me.
I was glad he send a message and didn't call me. I didn't know if I would keep it together if I had to talk or see his face. I text him back saying, ' I miss you too, blue eyes!'

The next two days flew by with me visiting my mom and doing christmas shopping. The shopping malls were full of people buzzing like bees. They were all getting ready for christmas day.
I messaged Rheese more that I spoke to him but kept our conversations sort. Hoping he wouldn't become suspicious for always cutting our talk time and for not wanting to skype him.

It was the day before christmas and was getting ready to start cooking the turkey and gammon when my cell rang.
Looking at the screen I saw Ben's face. "Hello, Ben."
"Hi, Lizzy. Have you been back to Rheese's apartment since he left?" Ben asked.
"No...why you asking?" I said, frowning at the question Ben asked.
"Maybe you should go and open the place up a bit. You know...and I'm sure you must be missing being near the ocean."
Ben sounded weird and I wondered why but didn't ask him.
"I have all the meat to cook for tomorrow. Listen, maybe I'll see if I can pop in later."
"Liz, why don't you go and cook the meat there." I couldn't understand why Ben was being so persistent but maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. At least I'll have a beautiful view to look at while cooking.
"Okay boss. I'll go," I replied, giggling.
I switched off the cell and started packing everything I needed to cook with.
Before I left my place I checked that I had everything, making sure the apartment keys was in my bag.

I got into Rheese's car and drove to Clifton.
When I parked the car, I got all the food bags out of the boot. Walking down the steps, I took a deep breath, inhaling the sea air. I rummaged threw my bag for the apartment keys and unlocked the door.
As I stepped in, I couldn't believe what I saw.
The apartment inside was adorned with red and white roses. The amount of roses that I was faced with was to many to count.
The balcony door was opened wide, letting in the fresh air. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of all the roses surrounding me. Walking through the apartment, I noticed a small red box with gold ribbon on the dinning room table.
I picked up the box, opening it. In the centre of the box a heart shaped pendant with a diamond in the middle, on a rose gold necklace, looked back at me.
A tiny peace of paper layed next to the pendant saying, 'To the one who holds my HEART.'
Overwhelmed by all the roses and my gift, I didn't see the laptop when I heard a firmaliar voice speaking.
"Do you like it?" My head snapped up looking to see where his voice was coming from.
I looked to the kitchen counter and saw Rheese's face on the laptop, looking at me.
"Rheese...I don't know what to say. How..." the tears started running.
I couldn't contain my emotions any longer from finding out I was pregnant and seeing his face again.
"Liz...please don't cry. I can't bare hearing you cry."
Rheese had a sad look on his face when I looked at him threw my tears.
"I...I'm sorry...It's just all so much." I wiped the tears away with my hand, still sniffling and looked away.
"Hey, look at me. I want to see those big brown eyes of yours." I turned my face back to the laptop. "That's better. I miss you, Liz. I see your face, I hear your voice and I get a hard on."
"Rheese..." I covered my face with my hands, feeling shy.
"But I do. Just hearing your voice turns me on. You so far away and I'm sitting with a massive erection from hell." My cheeks felt hot and with the way Rheese was talking to me, making me aroused.
"You know, you can't do this to me and not be here. Your not playing fare. I wish you were here."
I could feel the sadness building up inside of me again.
"Liz...what are you wearing under your clothes?" Rheese asked with a seductive deep voice.
Oh my god, he wanted cyber sex. The thought made me press my legs together as my sex started throbbing.
"A thong and I'm braless." I haven't done cyber sex or anything without Rheese before and felt embarrassed.
"I like that you not wearing a bra. Just thinking how your tits fit in my hands..." Rheese let out a growling sound that came from deep in his throat. "Are you wet? My cocks dripping for you, baby. Only you can do this to me." Was Rheese playing with himself? My body was on fire, just thinking of his dripping erection teasing my sex, made me wild with desire.
"I want you to touch yourself," he said, his breathing becoming laboured.
I slipped my fingers between my folds and found that I was sopping wet.
"I'm sopping wet for you, Rheese." I let out a moan as I slipped two fingers inside of me.
"Liz...just imagine me bending you over the counter and finger fucking you, while my fingers pinch your hardened nipples." He was breathing heavy and I knew he was on the same journey as me.
"Rheese - I'm close." moaning as my fingers moved in and out of my sex, feeling my orgasm climbing.
"Come...baby. I want to see you come for me. I'm with you all the way."
I closed my eyes, imagining it was Rheese touching me and my orgasm rippled over my body, like waves crashing.
"Liz.." He called out my name, panting heavily and I knew he found his release with me.
"Liz...promise me that you'll spend the night in our bed?" he spoke longingly to me.
When I looked in his eyes, I could see he needed me as much as I needed him.
"I promise I'll sleep in our bed tonight." I replied, wanting to please him.
"I have to go but we will talk soon."
He ended the call before I could say goodbye properly to him.
I didn't know why he ended the call so quickly but I was to much of on a high to let it bother me.
It has only been a few days since I saw him but it felt like a life time ago. I missed him more than ever.

The kitchen counter was at least clear of roses and I unpacked the groceries, ready to cook for christmas lunch.
I turned on the radio and christmas songs was playing.
By the time I cooked and cleaned the kitchen it was after ten and couldn't believe how late it was.
My feet was sore from standing and I made myself a cup of tea. I went to lay on the couch, sipping my tea, smiling, thinking of Rheese and what he did.

***Rheese***

When I spoke to Keith he was more than willing to help me with another surprise for, Liz.
I asked him to fill my apartment with roses and to buy a necklace with a heart pendent.
I knew I could count on him to choose something spectacular.
I wanted to see her face so badly and requested that he set up the laptop to do a video call for me, so I could witness Liz's reaction.
Myself and Liz were talking and messaging each other over the cell but for some reason she avoided skyping me.
When she came into view, I could see her face light up. It send me over the edge with longing to be with her. I needed her badly and the lower part of my body was in agreement.
I could feel the stiffness in my pants at the sight of her.
She wasn't aware that I was watching her every move until I spoke.
My need for her was so strong and it's been a few days since I touched her.
Cyber sex seemed a good idea and I went ahead with it. It was good to see the effect I could have on her from far away but I needed her in the flesh.

I had to finish up my business in London but I couldn't stand being away from Liz any longer. When I walked out of the building, I booked the first flight back to Cape Town.
Come hell or high waters, I had to get to her.

########################
T

hanks for reading!!
Comment
Vote
Share
Pris

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

491 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
1.5K 89 67
When a lonely girl crosses paths with the guy that is willing to do anything for her and the universe feels irrevocably changed. ...
21.1K 904 42
What do you do when you catch the man you love "loving" someone else? What do you do when the woman you thought you'd spend the rest of your life wi...
73.4K 4.4K 90
Status: Complete ✔ | Editing process ⏸ Tell me what's the perfect picture of young adults life nowadays. Would you say a countless number of fr...