From Nerd to Badass

Par Eto1984

16 year old Madison-Mason is the nerd of the school. She is always getting bullied even by her twin brother J... Plus

Gone girl
Ice Cream Blues
I Feel Like Me
Important
Ryder
Shattered Windows
Hello
Proof
Ok
Ok part 2
Why I Stopped
4 Years Later
Going Home
Sup
Sup Part 2
Family
Hands
Whats up
I Missed You
Hand Shake
IMPORTANT
Brother
Trailer
No answers

Downtown

20.2K 535 58
Par Eto1984

Maddies pov:

The plan ride was long. But I didn't mind it gave me time to think about my future. Though I sat in the back of the plan right near the small plane bathroom I was happy. For the first time in a long time I was actually happy. I didn't mind it. I mean I have never really liked to fly first class, I never fit in there. I don't think I ever will.
TIME SKIP!

I had just arrived at my new apartment in downtown Brooklyn. It was large. But plain and empty. It was perfect though. It was just enough for me and blue. We didn't need anything else. I just now need to go to the mall to complete and create this "new" me. As I was walking out the door though I ran into the person who lived next door.
"Oh god I am so sorry." I say flustered. When I finally met her face I saw how badass she looked with red hair and leather jacket.
"No problem. Your the new "person next right I see. Names Remi"
"Nice to meet you. Names Maddie."
"So what made you choose to move to this shitty building in the first place."
I ended up telling her my story and why I was here and who I wanted to become. 
"I can soooo help you become a total badass." She stated excitedly
"Really?thanks!"
"Come on let's go." She screams in delight. Right there I new she was going to be like a sister to me. she realized the same thing too.
***Remi bellow***

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

190K 8.9K 31
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
92.9K 3.5K 33
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
67.2K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
44.3K 4.2K 11
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗