Dominus

Por MizzLarryStylinson

Harry is of a superior species, rare and genetically untameable. He meets his missing piece in the form of Lo... Mais

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Updates
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

3.1K 77 13
Por MizzLarryStylinson

Louis has been ill for three days, treading dangerously to the cliff edge of self destruction.

He had severe fatigue on the first day when Harry diagnosed him as in fact pregnant, not being able to wake up from their couch beyond the hoisting and shifting Harry did for him. The boy coughed and sneezed all day long with a festively red nose and irritably scratchy throat that Harry left laden with kisses every opportunity he got.

The entire duration of that dull, stormy Thursday comprised of Harry spending every waking minute beside his ailing mate filled with dread and concern. He kept him topped up with fluids and forced him to eat even when Louis' stubborn streak shone through. The Dominus held him close in sleep and hoped that their intimacy will transmit to his unborn.

All he ever thought about when given the opportunity was Louis pregnant then having to give birth, bringing his beautiful little first-born into the world. He already vowed to be a completely dedicated and devote father to that baby, cherish it and his mate so much more with all he had to offer. From dawn to dusk he will serve the whims of his family.

A Dominus sought all their lives to build their bloodline and create a lineage, starting from finding their mates to making the products of their love and commitment. Harry was no different of course and was most eager to accomplish what is most fulfilling and beautiful thing in a Dominus' life.

The second day of Louis knowing he's pregnant comprised of majority of the day spent kneeling over the toilet. He couldn't keep down more than what the underdeveloped foetus he was carrying wanted to obtain nutrition from. When Harry walked in at one point with a tall glass of warm milk, he found Louis slouched against the bathtub almost asleep with a hand caressing where his bump will form.

Day three was the most uneventful and Harry was so grateful for it because the time could be spent making sure Louis recuperated. He made certain that the boy was in bed all day, eating and drinking what's beneficial for him, before he joined him for their midnight cuddle.

Outside the snow was worsening and Harry had checked through a window to see the depth of it before he sealed them, screwing his jaw shut at noticing that it had barricaded a quarter of their front door. He never told Louis and just checked on the fireplace once more before rejoining the overly fond boy in front of it.

"Are you excited?" Louis asked with a giggle after his Dominus crawled forward on his front, burying his face in Louis' tummy with apt fingers massaging his hips.

"I can't describe how I feel about this little one." Harry's words were muffled by where he branded them, plump lips sliding across the pudge of Louis' front as he concentrated on giving that area attention. "I wish it were possible to hold my baby now."

"The time will fly by, my love." Carding through Harry's hair and straightening it out between his shoulderblades, Louis smiled with hearts in his eyes at the circumstance he was part of. "Why do you think I got pregnant so quickly?"

His question was a legitimate one for mated pairs took close to a year before actually conceiving a life. It just has always been that way so Louis was curious to know how they took three days tops.

"You are very fertile, haud mirum." Harry stated with a lopsided smirk intended just for the blush of his darling mate, shielding Louis' body as he pulled himself up higher for a languid kiss. "How is my baby behaving?"

"You asked me that ten minutes ago." Louis reminded him amidst his laughter, eyes crinkling and the tint of blue brightening. "Our baby is still too little, my love."

Harry brought his hand up to where Louis' rested over the spot where his baby would grow, covering the boy's hand entirely. "What about you, beloved? Do you need anything?"

Louis shakes his head and smiles in that especially nervous way that made Harry want to bundle him up for loving. The Dominus could only smother him in kisses on his bond mark and cheek, face hiding in the juncture of his shoulder to breathe heavily and feel his baby. His mate's arms circled his shoulders and anchored himself with a contented sigh.

"Not anymore."

* * * * *

After being stuck in front of the television for far too long, Louis desired some physical movement more than a bowl of ice cream. He woke up from the couch and covered his belly that hasn't grown since the last time he tried checking for development, as it always lay bare now for Harry's convenience to nuzzle the warm skin.

"What are you doing, haud mirum?" Harry stirred something in a pot on the gas stove when Louis made his way into the kitchen, hooking his chin over Harry's shoulder.

The Dominus was amused and his dimples proved that when he slightly turned his head to kiss Louis' forehead. "Does my other baby want something?"

Louis grinned and tried to hide his blush in Harry's bicep. It didn't work because the Dominus roped him in by his waist and planted a very hard kiss on his bond mark, leaving a damp spot behind. Settling comfortably into Harry's side, Louis peered into the pot and salivated at the smell of beef cooking.

"What are you making?" He asked with sweater paws trying to push his fringe away.

Harry held up the wooden spoon for him to sample, the close to red gravy getting sampled by Louis. "It's a kind of mild curry."

"I like it." Louis declared before gluing himself to Harry's side and wrapping his arms around him. "When will it be ready?"

"Are you hungry now, haud mirum?" Harry's lips were at his temple, his hand rubbing over Louis' back.

Louis nodded and kept his face hidden, easily tucking himself in under Harry's chin even where they stood. His fingers curled into the fabric of the jersey Harry wore and he sniffled from the faint swirls of the cold wind brandishing his ankles. Harry had a thing for how dainty and cute every feature of Louis' was, always holding onto as much of his mate as possible in light and darkness.

"We have pasta from last night." Harry set the wooden spoon down and embraced his mate. "Does that meet your fancy?"

He got the lovely boy in his arms to giggle. "Yes please."

Harry bent his knees, masking the flinch he makes from the feeling of his prosthetic gyrating against the stump of his leg. He picks Louis up by his thighs and let's him hang on like a koala bear, making his way to the counter where he deposits his lover. Louis sits on the narrow surface with his feet dangling above the ground, feeling warmer near the stove and his lover.

The Dominus need not ask how much Louis would like because he's a professional at deducing such facts. He finds a suitable plate and fills it with their refrigerated pasta from the previous day, popping it in the microwave with extra grated cheese for five minutes.

Louis has one hand flat on his tummy when Harry turns around, the other one supporting his weight as he leans against the pillar. Worried, Harry takes a stride closer and cups Louis' cheek to check his temperature or something but the boy smiles reassuringly and kisses Harry's palm.

"You worry too much, my love. Everything is fine." Louis tells him with his legs parted so that Harry may step between them.

Harry rests his forehead on Louis' and briefly closes his eyes to revel in the twice altered intoxicant that is his mate's scent. "My duty is clear when it comes to you and now this little one. I must worry."

"Nope. You'll get yourself grey early or worse-" Louis twirls a lock of Harry's extensive curl around his index and tugs. "-bald."

* * * * *

After supper when the only source of light the couple had came from the fireplace because the lamps and lights were off, the windows sealed shut. Harry was not paranoid and instead rather overly prepared. He switched everything unnecessary off and joined Louis in their make-shift nest consisting of pillows of blankets on their mattress on the floor.

"Why this game, haud mirum?" Harry frowned at the animated board that's been opened up and laid out between them. He hated it already.

"Have you played this before?" Louis asks, chewing his own lip to block the sound his constricting heart muscle will make when it tightens in sympathy.

"No." Harry picks up a playing piece and studies it. "What is it?"

Louis explains the rules of 'Snakes & Ladders' to Harry whilst sharing with the man his love and awe. Harry didn't know about most things that existed outside this current small world and Louis found himself endeared by being the one to teach him.

"It doesn't...-" Harry trails off as he eyes the playing die in distrust. "It doesn't seem very challenging."

"That's the great part." Louis beams about it. "It isn't."

"But-" Harry's brows come together in a frown that's deep and contemplative. "Why play it then?"

"For fun, my love." Louis replies, already picking his bead as yellow. It's a lovely neutral colour. "Ready to play?"

They get past two turns for each before Harry gets bored and would rather have Louis throw a popcorn at him everytime it was his turn rather than just pay attention. Every corn segment lands on some part of himself, which he picks up and pops into his mouth.

He's lying down on his back with his head in Louis' lap and arms at his sides where he held onto his mate's hands. Louis eventually gave up on the board game as well and paid attention to his Dominus with small pecks and Eskimo kisses.

"What would you like to do?" Louis ran his smaller palms down Harry's front and stopped at his belly button, leaning down close to take in Harry's smile.

"I used to want many things." When Harry had Louis' fingers laced with his, he gave each knuckle a kiss. "Just you and this baby is more than enough for me now."

"So-" Louis antagonises his Dominus by elongating the syllable. "-you mean that you've settled?"

"Absolutely not." Harry blinks up at him, scandalized. "Haud mirum, that is not what I meant."

"I know." His mate giggles at his expense and pecks the tip of Harry's nose with a playful smile. "Let's do something, Harry. I'm bored."

Harry's smirk grew from subtle to obvious and Louis had to physically cover his face in order to conceal his blush.

"Not that!" He cried with a laugh to trail it off, shaking his head when Harry tried revealing his hidden visage.

"Come on, haud mirum." Harry futilely coaxed with a gentle, sultry voice as he wrapped his hands around Louis' wrists. "Let me see you."

Louis refused and turned away with a louder laugh threatening to bubble out of him from Harry's persistence. He felt the restraints around his hands remove themselves and a bit of rustling that tempted him to peek through his fingers. Louis convinced himself that he is stronger than that and will not give in.

He gasped through those barriers when he heard Harry's voice again, spoken like a whispering gentleman to his tummy.

"It seems like your mother is ignoring me, vegrandis mirum. Do you have any advice for me?" Harry says to the growing miracle sleeping in Louis' womb. "Speak to him, little one."

He's smiling from the graze of his teeth on Louis' skin and the latter feels unmistakably overwhelmed with emotion. Louis' hand cradles the back of Harry's head after lowering it from his face, unable to postpone matching his smile to Harry's. Their happiness came from the little life he will have depend on him for the next nine months.

"What does it mean?" Louis asks about the name Harry used to address their unborn. "Vegrandis mirum?"

First, Harry's lips twitch smugly into a pleased suppressed grin before lifting himself up with the strain of his arms. He presses those lips to Louis' and feels an electric shock speed through the finest nerves in his body from the spark ignited by them.

"Parvulus es, haud mirum. Gloria nostra est nimis, vegrandis. Vegrandis mirum." Harry's use of another language makes it far more exquisite and silky when the Dominus recites it against Louis' lips. "You are small, beloved. Haud mirum. Our baby is very little. Tiny. Vegrandis mirum."

* * * * *

A week went by smoothly in their sacred cottage where the wheels of their lives spun from in love to far more.

Harry had an abundance of chopped wood that he had stacked and allocated before winter began, which kept the fire and stove going. The snow was out of control outside and blocked the surface area up to half of their door if either one was to open it. They were already partially snowed in and the days were so dull that neither could tell the difference between night and day.

Louis enjoyed the isolation very much and he made his Dominus happy by not erupting into a fit of lacking gratitude. He got to accompany Harry up into the prestige attic when the Dominus deemed that the day would not get any brighter and he'd start fidgeting with restlessness soon.

Sitting on a blanket on the ground, Louis had a box of trinkets at his feet that he sorted through while Harry handed the bigger equipment. There was not a lot to handle and it almost scared Louis as much as it saddened him.

"Haud mirum?"

"I'm okay." Louis laughed softly and answered automatically. His Dominus has been an ol' bucket of sap and over-protectiveness recently.

Harry went back to sifting through miscellaneous nonsense with an old plaid shirt that left all his muscles on display through the nearly transparent material. Louis is no longer ashamed to say he was the one to beg that the Dominus wear it.

After an hour of Russian nesting dolls and a ball of yarn with two knitting needles sticking out, Louis picks up a leather bound journal. He picks at the golden crescent lock for a while with his fingers, trailing them over the embroidered designs that were intricate and beautiful. The intrigue to read what was in the diary nearly made Louis a buzzing lightbulb of energy.

"What's this?" He asks the only other occupant of the room, not looking up from his fascination.

He hears heavy footing coming closer and is forced to raise his head because this must be important enough to get Harry over here. The Dominus looks hooded and a little intimidating from his hunched height, naturally dark eyes made more frightening by the lack of lighting.

"My old journal." Harry crouches by Louis' side and knocks the box he was working with aside, taking the desirable out of his mate's paws carefully. "I thought it was lost. Where did you find it?"

"In there." Louis gestures to the box, head tilting to the side as he studied the Dominus' emotions that fleetingly swept over his features. "Did I do something wrong?"

Harry's gaze snaps up to him and they soften from adoration and fondness. "Not even close, haud mirum. I am thankful that you found this."

Louis beamed and went with it when Harry's lips swooped lower to smash his, giggling into it whilst reaching up to thumb at the man's earlobes. He felt a curve take to Harry's mouth and teeth clashing in their kiss from the giddiness travelling between them.

Having to pull himself away, Harry secures the side of Louis' neck to place a firm kiss over his bond mark on the opposite side. He breathes out once in a way that blew hot, rough exhaled air over Louis' skin to give him goosebumps.

"Wait, wait." Louis pushes Harry away by his shoulders and it takes a while to get done. "Who would have put it up here for you to think it was lost?"

"My brother." Harry gets to his feet and takes Louis with him, keeping a secure arm around his mate who is in a fragile state. "He thought I needed his help and wanted to behave as if I were a charity case. I was insulted and refused to take anything. My journal was with him from the time before our training. One day when I was out hunting he left everything up here."

Louis listens to the story with a bitten lip and pricking ears. He holds onto the back of Harry's shirt with a closed fist as he hops down the last step, right into his Dominus' hold again.

"I'm sorry." He said softly, tucking Harry's hair behind his ear and smiling comfortingly.

A Dominus was superior for none other than the reasons of their genetic coding to be proud and self-sufficient. Even a Dominus as humble as Harry will not accept help from another under any circumstances. By Jeremiah offering to assist his brother all he did was offend him. The psychology of it never rang sensible in Louis' head but he figures he isn't a Dominus and doesn't understand.

"I'm going to check on the horses." Harry disrupts his train of thought and sets Louis down on his own feet. "Stay warm by the fire until I return,haud mirum."

Louis takes a chance and salutes Harry before spinning around on his heel to descend the staircase. The Dominus shook his head as he chuckled and went down behind him, turning left rather the straight ahead direction Louis took.

Ten minutes apart and the cottage goes dark. Harry had been ensuring the water was warm enough without being distasteful for the horses to drink, and Louis was fidgeting with Harry's journal whilst mumbling about the struggle to the unprepared little ears of his baby. It was not even a flicker to warn them before the generator gave out and they were plunged into absolute darkness, no lamps or candles lit either.

"Harry?!" Louis has been afraid of the dark for as long as he can remember and being alone in it now with the cries of howling wind and wild animals loose outside to complement it terrifies him. "Harry!"

"I'm here, haud mirum. Don't be afraid." The familiar warmth and feel of a hand on Louis' shoulder made the boy relax instantly. "Stand up for me, love."

Louis let his feet touch the ground and stood as instructed, Harry's palms sliding over his hips to stop just above the curve of his bum. Through the pitch blackness Louis blushed still and leaned forward into his Dominus. He wrapped himself up in Harry's scent and breathed it in, feeling an eternity of security with his lover.

Two unorthodox clicks later and Harry had a cigarette lighter held up next to their faces. It illuminated just about enough for them and Louis discovered that the darkness was only scary because Harry wasn't with him in it. The nerves settle and the hype of his worry drowns itself.

"Were you frightened?" Harry is assuring his mate that he won't ever be leaving his side by thumbing gently over his fleshy hip.

"A little." Louis doesn't feel like admitting it now that he is where he is, with whom he'd like to be with most.

He can smell the staleness of hay and dust on Harry's shirt, scrunching up his nose at how awful the combination is. Once no longer bothered by the circumstance they're in, he reaches up to snap the lighter shut so it's just the crackle of a dead fireplace and their breathing left.

"It's alright, my lover." Harry gives Louis' shoulders a squeeze and kisses his temple, attuned to the boy's body even when he can't see any of it. "I'm with you now."

* * * * *

The lights stayed off for as long as Harry deemed would be safe. He would set up the gasoline generator by the hearth when he absolutely had to because this winter is bound to an extensive one and the last thing he'd want for Louis and his baby was low resources. Louis got out a packet of marshmallows from the pantry, one of three he bought during their last grocery shopping expedition, and a slab of chocolate.

He crosses his legs when he sits down next to Harry, a permanent hand over his pudge that was now home to another life. His Dominus gave him a kiss and added to his hand with his own, fanning his longer fingers out over Louis'. They speared the marshmallows with wooden skewer sticks, holding over the tallest orange flame and leaning against each other.

Outside was calmer than most winter nights when the weather was a level of outstanding when it came to being deplorable. Harry had built their home to be strong enough to withstand any power of the wind but the noises of its force on trees and loose objects outside was spooky. The moon shone directly through their window and cast a long patterned image on the ground, disappearing when the clouds eclipsed the light.

"I don't like silence when it comes to you, haud mirum." Harry kissed his mate's forehead and picked apart his roasted marshmallow. "Tell me anything I don't know about you."

"Well-" Louis' two fingertips are made messy when he tries to figure out which way to eat the marshmallow. He pouts at the ruined white puffy treat.

"Allow me." Harry chuckled in harmless mockery and set his stick down to take Louis'.

He pulls little chunks off and feeds his mate with the boy tucked under his arm, turning his head to nuzzle Harry's shoulder whenever he was chewing. Harry would kiss his forehead when there's more ready and Louis would blush every time like it was a fresh experience for him, trying to be chaste when sucking the melted marshmallow off Harry's sticky fingers.

"Tell me." Harry urged, bumping his nose into Louis' jaw. He wanted to know everything that had to do or could be associated with his lovely other half.

"I used to lose my stuff a lot. In school. At home." Louis confesses the first thing that comes to mind with a small shrug. "What about you?"

"Did I lose my 'stuff'?"

"No." Louis giggles and tastes more of the slightly burnt marshmallow. "Tell me something exciting about you."

"Haud mirum, you have seen everything there is to know or see about me already." Harry makes Louis think of the experience in the yard when Harry came forth in his wolf form and dropped a doe at his feet.

"Your wolf is beautiful, you know." Louis tells him quietly whilst picking at the tiny buttons of the Dominus' shirt. "I've never seen many wolves like you but I'm sure you're the scariest."

"You find me scary?" Harry blinks as he tries to understand.

"Scary is good." Louis insists, crawling his way onto Harry's lap and feels the best in comfort he's ever felt. He let's out a happy sigh and Harry captures his waist with residual fingers under his shirt. "I like when you become all Alpha-like and scary."

Astounded and quite confused, Harry's eyebrows rise to meet his hairline as he stares down at his peculiar mate. "You have never seen me....all Alpha-like and scary, haud mirum."

"I don't think I'll have to." Louis' fingertip operates on small circle traced on Harry's bicep. "The baby thinks you're more like a Papa Bear."

"I must be." Harry smiles and crosses his legs so Louis cradled between his thighs. "I am a Papa Bear."

Louis was content with hugging Harry's neck and moulding himself to the Dominus in every way. He closed his eyes when he felt Harry's fingers bothering the knots at the base of his spine, dexterous and concentrated appendages massaging the uncomfortable region.

"You're a Papa Wolf." Louis corrects, the sass getting very real very fast and making Harry growl teasingly into his bond mark. "Much better than a bear."

"Oh really?" Harry's smirk is benign and oh so attractive that the craters of his deep dimples made Louis' cheeks heat up.

"Yes." Louis leaned over and modestly pecked his Dominus' cheek, smiling into it when he felt Harry's dimples on his lips.

Harry has Louis on centre stage, arms roped around his sweetheart with their fingers interlocked and Louis wrapped around him. When the boy giggles, he chuckles to complement the gorgeous sound before returning any kiss he got. From his lips to his forehead and jaw, Louis was no stranger to being innocently affectionate.

"Daddy wolf." Louis murmurs, close to dreamily when he hears Harry growling in approval of the name. "I like it too."

The sound that comes from his Dominus is something between a grumble and muted howl, appeased by the proceedings. "Remember that, haud mirum, because a fathering wolf will only yield to the mother of his pups."

* * * * *

"My love."

"Harry?"

"Dominus, please." Louis pouts needily at his partner who won't give him any attention.

Rolling over from where he was almost asleep, Harry let Louis crawl onto his chest once he was laying down. The boy sneezed and brought half a dozen blankets with him, nestled perfectly into Harry's embrace with a kiss on his lips and pink cheeks.

"What's wrong, beloved?" Harry's palms trail over the path of Louis' curled back, one stopping to rest over his very vague baby pudge. "Do you not feel well?"

"No." Louis whimpers with a sniffle and squeezes his eyes shut to crush the feeling of falling down from extravagant heights. "I feel dizzy."

Harry cooes and tightens his arms protectively. "I'd take the discomfort from you in a heartbeat, haud mirum."

"I know." His mate managed a smile. "I love you."

"I love you." Harry bumped their noses together.

Louis winced at another restless sensation of twisting air bubbles in his gut made him whimper. His Dominus comforted him with the sweetest whispered nothings and tiny peppered kisses all over his face before they were both too exhausted to stay up any longer.

It's been a full two weeks of winter destroying the atmosphere outside, dropping the temperatures to sub-zero without the confines of their home. Harry often checked the windows and doors to make sure there were no discrepancies, thusly avoiding any unwarranted catastrophes. Louis slept for most of the day because growing a wolf hybrid for a pup was as tiring as any pregnancy.

He ate more then four meals a day and had rosy skin at all hours of the day, the softest skin that Harry got to caress with his hands and lips. Louis got irritable at some points and would walk around the house from window to window, peeking outside where his Dominus hadn't boarded the shutters so it could not open. The snow was well over the windows on one side of the house where Harry kept the windows and vents sealed, allowing the Dominus more time to see the outside before the other side would soon be closed off too.

From the nearby post in the kitchen where Harry is preparing two plates of sandwiches for lunch, he calls for Louis. "Haud mirum?"

A short breath later and there's a pair of thin, frail arms around his waist. The Dominus manages to kiss Louis on the lips and taste his sticky sugary lips before drawing him closer to the subject at hand.

"I want mustard on mine please." Louis went to the fridge and fetched the transparent glass jar himself with a butter knife for convenience.

Although a disgusting combination for Harry, he did as told and smeared some of the yellow-green sauce onto a dry slice of bread. Louis took the knife and swiped his finger over one end for the remnants of sour mustard, unpredictedly moaning when he tasted it. Harry's system keeled over for a moment before he could recover from the sensational and arousing sound.

"I thought I might open my diary today." Harry says after clearing his throat and trying to successfully slap cheese slices onto the bread.

"The old one?" Louis stole one of the cheese slices to nibble on, a flattened hand over his tummy under his shirt. Harry sacrifices the slice from his sandwich.

"Yes." He closes everything up and starts cleaning after himself.

"That's maybe a good idea." His mate supplies with an impartial shrug, hopping up on the counter to sit.

"Maybe?"

"It could go either way, I mean." Louis tries to clarify, swinging his socked feet back and forth. "What if you don't like what you read in there? Don't you remember anything?"

Harry pauses to answer, hand on the top of the fridge. "Not entirely, no."

"See." Louis rings his fingers together. "But if I were you, I'd open it just for the equally sized chance that it could all be good."

They look at each other while Harry thinks about how in love he is with this magnificent boy, who has a wonderful mind and beautiful exterior. No Dominus is as lucky as he is, it must have been written in the stars thousands of generations ago when they lived a previous life together.

Harry decides not to bother with the diary for the moment and it goes to prove that he is in fact a slave to his wolf, for thirty minutes after that happening he's got Louis on his back writhing in pleasure calling out his name.

Soft like his entire being, these breathless gasps come from Louis' licked parted lips. He has his screwed shut and his begging in a string of words to be taken, loved and sated. Harry's body cloaks his smaller one completely, loud rumbles and possessive growls coming from him as he sucks on the flushed skin around their bond mark.

"H-Har- My love, please." Louis choked on the air his lungs fought to inhale, nails digging into Harry's strong shoulders.

"Say it, beloved." Harry said through clenched jaws, thrusting once for emphasis into Louis' tight heat. "Say my name."

Louis sobbed from the ruining pleasure and threw his head back, exposing more of his throat that Harry's teeth and tongue attack fervently. Marks are left scattered all over his upper half from sharp teeth and hungry lips. Harry moves his hips in slow, purposeful thrusts. He wants to convey his love with everything he did this time, his unbuttoned shirt still hanging off his rippling shoulders and Louis' sweater ridden up to press their bare abdomens together.

Harry could stay inside his lover for an eternity, feeling only this complete and full of belonging when he's desperately burying himself in the boy's body. He felt Louis all around him, walls throbbing and clenching from their soreness as a result of two prior orgasms. His wolf didn't care and his knot was forming for a second time that afternoon, only the light of the fire left to illuminate their amorous doings.

"Say it." He snarled not viciously, dragging his tongue over Louis' clavicle and lapping at the gathering taste left for him.

"H-Harry." Louis croaked, leaving bright red scratches down Harry's back as he gathered the fabric of his shirt and scraped his skin for grounding.

"Louder." Harry demanded, hips starting to pivot wildly to bruise Louis' insides and punch his prostate to deliver maddeningly satisfying bursts throughout his body.

"O-Oh my-" Louis' tongue couldn't form words with remnants of his Dominus still on it. "Pl-Please, Harry!"

Harry's large, rough palms slid down Louis' supple form and circled his thighs, hiking them up onto his own and moving faster. His thrusts became hard and brutal, marking up Louis on the inside with using up his slick and staining the tunnel with flowing precome. Each snap of his left Louis' bum red and bruised, hard muscle slamming against his softness. Back arched and fingers curled, Louis came with a loud cry and Harry's mouth on his puffy nipple.

The sound of such sated circumstance made Harry's knot pop deep inside his mate, still able to do so however not producing half as much seed as he would if Louis weren't pregnant. A wolf was engineered to ensure the survival of their kind and that they would treasure most what is truly important to them. If a Dominus produced the same amount of seed to offer their mate whilst the latter is pregnant, the current baby could be severely affected.

Harry now had to take care of his mate and smiled when Louis blushed up at him, winking discreetly to hear the boy gasp. With a bark of laughter he leaned down and covered Louis' mouth with his, taking over the control of their deepening kiss and getting them sorted in a more comfortable position.

Louis made the time to completely strip Harry of his shirt to the amusement of them both. He sighed happily and let the Dominus rest on him for a while, head on his chest.

"Do you know, haud mirum, that I cannot remember a life before you and now my baby?" Harry had his paw over Louis' tummy where their pup was, feeling the energy of a third life.

His mate had been combing through his lengthy curls. "Me neither."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

200K 7.7K 9
Harry is an alpha, who everybody wants. Louis is his jealous omega.
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
6.8K 320 14
What would you do if you saw someone riding your bike, which had been stolen weeks before, across campus? Omega Harry chose to show no mercy. He didn...
464K 14.9K 32
Omega Louis thinks he's worthless, after being told thousands of times a day, he finally starts to believe the bullies. But no one is there to protec...