Bitten By Love {Dantana}

Od DLovaticShipper207

What happens if you wake up ...Ice cold.. and don't remember a thing..? What if the one you love....was righ... Více

Bitten By Love {Dantana}
Chapter 2 [First Flashback]
Chapter 3 [Remember When We First Met..]
Chapter 4 [What Ifs...]
Chapter 5 [The Lingering Memories..]
Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]
Chapter 7 [Found Her]
Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]
Chapter 9 [Frist LipLock]
Chapter 11 [Love Hurts Sometimes] {Part 2}
Chapter 12 [You Control Me More Than You Think..]
Chapter 13 [The Mind Reader]
Chapter 14 [My Old Diary]
Chapter 15 [Dream]
Chapter 16 [Start Over]
Chapter 17 [I Miss You]
Chapter 18 [Plot Twist]
Chapter 19 [Should Or Shouldn't Have]
Chapter 20 [Saving Your Heart] {Last Chapter}

Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]

1.9K 54 3
Od DLovaticShipper207

Author's Note:

sorry took me forever to upload this i will try to upload tomorrow i know this doesn't include that much Dantana but i'm working on the next chapter which will have a lot more Dantana action in it =] i hope you like this anyway thank you for all the awesome feed back means the world to me <3 vote and comment as always <3 =]

===With Tori Caroline & Stefan===

Tori was still plastered in her place all the words that Jade had said lingered in her mind all the feelings that Jade had just poured out to her ..they were haunting her.."i love you" ..those three words kept playing in her head..those three little words so small yet so big..the last things Jade had said to Tori echoed in her brain..it was so hard to process she never expected for Jade to have this kind of feeling for her..or for a girl for that matter..Tori felt her heart sting ..she felt like she was hit by a tone of bricks right at her chest..the way Jade's face was before she left..was heart breaking..you could tell she's been fighting the feeling for so long..and she was just tired of it..tired of hiding it..she hide it to protect their friendship..and it killed Tori knowing that her best friend..struggled in pain every minute she was with her..she felt disgusted with herself..she felt shame..she felt guilty that she couldn't comfort Jade enough to let Jade show her who she really was..Tori's mind never stopped thinking about this..all it ever thought of was Jade...and what she had just said to her...

Caroline and Stefan saw and heard everything that happened between them ..both were very worried..Stefan looked at Caroline worry filled and drowned his eyes..

"I don't believe what i just heard..." He said still not accepting what had just happened ..

"I don't either.."

"And i don't think Tori dose either.." Stefan said looking at Tori who seemed to be in her own world ..

"We need to help them Stefan.." Caroline said feeling bad for them.."we can't lose them..especially at a time like this.."

"Your right...i'll go find and talk to Jade ..you stay here and try to talk to Tori..we meet at home to where Dani and Santana are hopefully we have a little good news today from them.." Stefan said and with that Caroline made her way to Tori as Stefan made his way to look for Jade..

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Dani and Santana===

Santana woke up only to find herself alone laying in front of the fire place with a blanket over her.. she sat up right looking left and right hoping her eyes would land on the blonde who was once right next to her ..Santana couldn't help but remember what happened..she actually started a conversation with Dani..that didn't end up with Dani fainting or her running away..she felt like she had a part of Dani back..she wished that moment would've lasted longer..she actually felt complete for a few seconds..all she wanted to do now..all she was determined to do was to get Dani's memory back...and that would start of by finding where Dani could have possibly gone..Santana stood up snapping herself out of her thoughts as she walked around the house looking and peaking into every room till she walked pass a window only for her legs to be pulled back once she saw the blonde she was looking for she was literally siting on the roof top staring blankly ahead..Santana made no sound as she was making her way up to the roof..she kept quiet..

Dani didn't notice Santana coming from behind her..she  was to busy drowning in her own thoughts..she was trying to remember something..anything..she felt obligated to remember something..she wanted to know more about how her life was ..with Santana..how did they end up like this ..somehow it felt like it was her fault..it always felt like it was her fault..even though Santana tried to make it clear that it wasn't her fault..she kept believing it was her fault..it's the only logical explanation to her.. her mind snapped out of it's thoughts once it heard someone tripping from what she assumed to be the wires laying on the roof top and mumbling under their breath..she turned around only to find Santana getting up and whipping of the dust that caught on her pants from what she asumes to be her falling on the roof ground..she chuckled once she saw that Santana hasn't yet noticed that she's been staring at her mumbling for the past minute..somehow the presence of Santana made her heart melt..it was very comforting to have Santana around..Dani felt like Santana is all she could possible ever want and need..

"damn it.. stupid wires.." Santana mumbled the rest of her curses..as she removed all the possible dust she could still not noticing that Dani was watching her..

"Santana ..?" Dani said in a low voice ..her chuckle still managing to escape her lips..Santana looked up as soon as she heard Dani's voice..her cheeks started to blush as she noticed Dani trying to hold in her chuckle..Santana stood rubbing the back of her neck still blushing as she approached Dani to sit next to her..

"sorry i interrupted your thinking.." Santana said her blushing cheeks getting redder as she stared ahead while Dani stared at her smiling

"it's okay..i needed a break from my thoughts" Dani said softly smiling..Santana looked at her and smiled once her eyes met with Dani's eyes and her soft smile...she finally managed to relax as her blush started to disappear slowly ..after a few silent minutes of looking at each other Dani looked back at the dark sky ..she sighed with a half smile as Santana still kept her eyes locked on Dani.."did you sleep good..?" Dani asked softly..her smile turning into a smirk once she felt Santana's eyes snap out of her gaze at her and looked straight ahead..

"yeah.." Santana said blushing once again..Dani looked at Santana as she chuckled..

"that's good to hear" Dani said smiling locking her eyes with Santana's once they met hers.. silence dawning over them once again..but Dani managed to break it saying "hey can i ask you a question ?" she asked with a hopeful expression written on her face

"yeah you can ask me anything" Santana said smiling friendly..curious as to what Dani was about to ask her..Dani returned the same friendly smile before positioning herself to sit completely facing Santana she looked down as she started her question..

"did we ever fight..?" she asked looking up "when we were..you know together..?" she asked again curious Santana smiled looking at Dani..the curious look on her face it was so cute and she adored it..

"well believe it or not..whenever we fought it would usually be over something stupid.." Santana chuckled remembering a few moments when her and Dani would fight over something really stupid like who's more beautiful or who love's each other the most...

"stupid like what ?" Dani asked her smile growing once Santana chuckled 

"well..like who's more beautiful or who loves the most"

"did i win ?" Dani asked sarcastically with a smirk..Santana chuckled before answering

"no and you would always hate the fact that i won i always was better at words than you were" Santana said winking at her..as Dani laughed softly..it felt so natural..just this small conversation with Dani made her smile more than she has smiled in weeks ...she loved how Dani was capable of making her smile even on the darkest of days..Santana's mind was interrupted by the coolness her skin was getting she just realised that she was siting on the roof top of the house without a jacket and the wind was extremely cold..it was hitting her skin causing her to turn cold as ice..she rubbed her arms up and down as she tried to warm herself up..Dani noticed she wished she could hug her to keep her warm but she knew she herself was cold ..she was after all frozen on the inside..

"hey you cold..?" Dani asked already knowing the answer

"no i'm good" Santana said smiling slightly..Dani gave her a look ..Santana rolled her eyes.. "okay fine maybe just a little" Santana admitted ..Dani stood up putting her hand out so she could help Santana up 

"come on were going in..maybe i can still remember how to make hot chocolate" Dani said smiling as Santana took her hand..Dani helped her up getting her inside..it's true that Dani didn't remember much..but she was exactly the same..no matter what she's going through she's always strong and positive..and that's just one of the reasons Santana fell hard for her..what made them so perfect together..is the way they were both so completely different..Santana could never be as optimistic as Dani.. positiveness was hard for her ..but having Dani around.. filled that empty whole of positivism ..Dani is the only one who could make Santana smile..even at her darkest moments.. Dani was literally Santana's light..her shining star..her missing piece..now it's Santana's job to guide Dani back to her..Santana's mind kept thinking in it's own world as she watched the women she loved make them hot chocolate..

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Tori and Caroline===

Caroline took a deep breath before she attempted to snap Tori out of her gaze..she seemed so lifeless her eyes never shut ..they literally froze just like her body..still.. not moving..not feeling..her eyes not blinking..her mouth not speaking..her nose not breathing..what she had just heard..had literally killed her..she hated making Jade feel the way she felt..but at the same time..she loved it..she couldn't understand her head at the moment..her head was telling her it was wrong but her heart...her heart kept calling for Jade..was this it..was this really love..Tori thought to herself..just as Caroline was about to talk to snap her out of her thoughts Tori said something..

"This is not real right...it can't be real..can it.." Tori asked still staring ahead..Caroline didn't know how she was suppose to answer that..when she couldn't seem to fing her words..Tori turned to look at her finally moving in what seemed like forever.."please..tell me this isn't real.." Tori's eyes started to water as her voice broke...

"Tori..." Caroline couldn't seem to find anything to say she felt so sorry for Tori..she went to hug her but Tori denied it..

"no..no Jade can't love me...she can't love me like that...if..if she did that means..all these years..i've been hurting her..."

"Tori you didn't hurt her-" Caroline was cut of by Tori..

"yes i did! every time i was with someone else..or i talked to her about someone else..i've been hurting her..i've been killing her without even knowing it..what kind of friend am i.." Tori said as tears ran down her eyes..

"the good kind..the kind that was always there for Jade..Tori you did not hurt her intentionally.." Caroline said walking closer to Tori..as she hugged her ..Tori..fell into the embrace...she cried on Caroline's shoulder..she still hurt Jade and that disgusted her weather it was intentional or not..she managed to hurt her best friend so bad..for so long..."shhh..Tori calm down.." Caroline said trying to calm Tori's trembling and shaking body...rubbing her arm up and down hoping to sooth her..Tori closed her eyes..sighing as she let her tears fall on Caroline..

"i..hurt her.." is all Tori managed to let out of her mouth..her voice so broken..so soft..so sad..it made Caroline feel all the pain she was feeling now..Caroline..closed her own eyes as a few tears escaped her eyes..sighing before whispering to Tori's ear..

"it's okay Tori..it's gonna be okay..." Caroline didn't know what else to say..her mind wouldn't work..and her heart just pained her having to see what Tori and Jade are going through..and she hated not being able to do anything..she hated being so useless..both women staid in each others arms..Tori cried endlessly in Caroline's arms..as Caroline..cried softly trying to calm Tori...

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Stefan and Jade===

Jade was walking around the forest so fast regretting what she just said...Tori's face when she tolled her she loved her...her face..it just replayed in her head..the way her eyes shot wide open..the way she looked at her..it kept replaying in Jade's head..Tori's face plastered in her eyes..it's like all her vision could see was Tori..all her mind could think of was Tori..all her heart could love...was Tori..Tori Tori Tori..she was the one person in her head..Jade ran her hands through her hair with so much frustration as tears escaped her eyes..she could never forget Tori's face..it killed her...she wished she could just take back everything she said..she wanted to rewind time so badly..her mind kept roaming around one thing..and one thing only..Tori..

"Jade!" Stefan yelled out of frustration when she didn't answer the first 3 times he's called out for her..she was to busy with her thoughts that she hadn't noticed Stefan behind her..until now..she gave him one look before she started to walk away again..Stefan caught up to her ..he grabbed her wrist turning her to face him.. "Jade it's okay.." he said calmly..Jade just shook her head..

"No ! No it's not okay..! i'm in love with my best friend who's a girl..!!" Jade yelled as tears found their way out of her eyes.. "you..you don't understand i can't do anything without thinking about her..it was hard enough not telling her..but now she knows..and she thinks i'm disgusting...did you see the look on her face.." Jade said crying more than she has ever did ..it even made Stefan's eyes water..the way Jade was a mess..was heart breaking

"thats not true..Tori doesn't think your disgusting...she would never think that.." 

"how would you know.." Jade snapped 

"how would you?" Stefan said silencing Jade for only a minute before she bursted into tears..

"i shouldn't have said anything..she shouldn't have known..." Jade said to herself as she shook her head tears escaping her eyes..

"hey hey.." Stefan said as he approached her and hugged her he was surprised Jade hugged him back..she usually never hugged anyone back unless it was Tori..or someone who's hurting..god Jade really was broken.."letting it out is better than keeping it locked in.." he said oh so softly to her..trying to comfort her..

"then why dose it hurt so much...." Jade said her voice so broken..just as Tori's ..Stefan didn't know what to say..instead he hugged her tighter in hopes that he's able to comfort her..poor thing he thought to himself..Jade and Tori..complete each other..and it would hurt seeing them drift apart after something like this...he hopes they don't ..cause it would really cause so much pain if they do.. not just to the both of them but everyone else to..

To Be Continued...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.6K 281 25
This is a story about two girls named Dani and Santana they meet at work and they suddenly feel attracted to one another but the thing is Dani is str...
31.3K 621 41
This is story, is about Santana and Dani. Santana is living with Kurt and Rachel in New York, she's working at Spotlight Dinner, she broke up with Br...
506K 8.4K 26
Holly's life has always been normal. She had nice friends, good grades, loving parents, so how did she get sucked into the world of vampires? She fin...
44 0 6
Vampire meets werewolf - is it love at first bite? Once a notorious vampire, Carrie has given up blood to live in peace. Until one night, she finds...