Better than Maddie Ziegler

Par whoislowkeymimi

This book is about a girl named Emma that joins the Abby Lee Dance Company. She then finds herself as Abby's... Plus

Chapter 1: Joining the ALDC
Chapter 2: Social Media?
Chapter 3: Competition
Chapter 5: Hopefully it's me
Chapter 6: Pyramid
Authors note
Chapter 7: I HAVE FANS!
Chapter 8: Intreviews + Secrets
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Ding
Chapter 12: Emma with the Bow Bow
Chapter 13: JoJos Juice
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Leaving?
Chapter 16: Back Again
Chapter 17: It's official
Chapter 18: Snapchatting
Chapter 19: Golden Sisters
Chapter 20: Childhood
Chapter 21: Too much
Chapter 22: Just Jealous Haters
Chapter 23: The day I feared

Chapter 4: What!! Yay!!

6.8K 101 2
Par whoislowkeymimi

Emma's Pov

"And first place goes to..... Entry number 68 The Nature Is Ours"

What!!! That's Kendall's solo!!I was so sad I was about to cry did I not place!?

Then the announcer continued "Tied with Entry number 26 Emma with You are my Sunshine"

Yay I got first place! I was so suprised because first I thought I did not place.

The group dance also got first place and then we headed to the bus to go back to the studio.

That was a long day I thought as we were back in the studio doing our last stretch of the day. We talked a lot for like 10 minutes and then everyone went separate ways to their own houses.

Can't wait for pyramid tomorrow I thought to myself as me and my mom were driving home.

"Do u think I will be on top of the pyramid?" I asked mom

"Hopefully but you rocked it on stage you totally deserve it sweetie!" She replied
As we got home I went to my dance room and started practicing some moves I had more difficulty on and tried improving my technique.

I must suprise Ms Abby!

-------------------
Hopefully you guys like this story remember to tell all your friends because the more views the more I will update this book! Remember to vote. I thank you guys that still have this book in your library because it's been a long time since I updated.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.2K 357 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...
316K 8.9K 39
Maddie is, without a doubt, an amazing dancer. She has danced her entire life at the Abby Lee Dance Company, after all. What happens when she loses h...
58.2K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
1.6K 25 10
STARTED AUGUST 2 2022 : FINISHED AUGUST 31 2022 (not my dance moms phase smh) P.S: This story is so cringey Riley is a 9 year old dancer who comes fr...